Murican-Asian-African-Kangaroo preium sedan

Let's say I can't buy a german made car because I can't get past holocaust, fuck em.

Are there real alternatives in the premium midsize sedan market?

Lexus has always had the crown of "best luxobarges not made in Germany"

what about infiniti?, I like lexus but their design is kinda over the top as of lately

Rolls Royce
Maserati
Jaguar (pajeet warning)
Lexus
Maybe cadillac, I haven't actually looked inside one, since I'm strayan.

Most 'luxury' cars made by burgers and straya are pretty plain-looking full-sized sedans (more so in the case of straya), but with too much power for their own good. Pic related. It has a comfy interior like you're sitting in a pillow, but doesn't look as cool as the kraut car interiors.

>refusing to buy a german vehicle because of "muh shoah"
>falling for the jewish holocaust hoax
>ISHYGDDT

get a glorious pure german car, user. do the right thing.

Jaguar XF
Lexus ES
Infiniti G37 (skip the Q50)

Lexus and Jaguar I suppose.

Jaguar?, motortrend and car and driver both say new jags have underwhelming interiors, is that just a meme or what

Don't buy Jag OP. Remember that the britshits were responsible for enslaving basically a third of the world, literally worse than germans in all ways.

>nissan
>ever

who gives a shit what it looks like, just so long as it's not unpleasant and it's actually comfy and nice to drive
I prefer plain to over-the-top and too busy anyways

But the Holocaust never happened, OP.

This

Don't buy Lexus OP. Remember that the nipshits were responsible for Pearl Harbor and deserved those two nukes, literally worse than germans in all ways.

This. If anything, jews should love Germany because the holocaust myth has given them so damn much in reperations sheckels.

K A N G A R O O
A
N
G
A
R
O
O

unironically this. Not even memeing, look into it.

volvo's have pretty nice interiors, too bad they're let down by their engines.
oh and owned by chinks.

This is a good thing though. Only bug men would disagree.

Honda Accord.

Not just owned by chinks, MADE by them now, too.

Rolls-Royce is made by BMW
>Krauts

But Jaguar is owned by an Indian company now...