pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Purge the last thread

Nino a cute!

Raul is a faggot

based Hardin saving us from cucks

Charlotte is my wife!

well shit she just reset my pity rate

how do I build? Renewal to take advtange of the A Skill?

Reposting cuck shit for convenience:

SONYA HAVE MY BABIES JUST LOOKING AT YOU MAKES ME CUM

Cavalry team, no bladetomes:

hone-goad-goad-ward
hone-goad-goad-fortify
hone-goad-fortify-ward

Which one?

>no blade tomes
How many tomes does it have?

Goad-Hone-Hone-Goad

It's a one shot meta baaaaaybe

defensive Ward/goads works pretty well with Bonfire Xander. Camus will be a nice addition to my team. But I'm assuming you don't want Thundercock either

What the hell happened last thread?

Let last thread stay in last thread

>Clair's Heroes profile states she secretly loves Alm
What is it with pegasus riders and getting cucked?

Fire Emblem Warriors is supposed to have a class system, which either means we'll get some clones due to different characters sharing the same class or we'll actually get multiple movesets for a single character, due to promotion with branches or class changes.

"The most characters for a first musou collaboration" means we're getting at least 16 characters either way though.

Still, if there are clones, I guess it could explain why they wouldn't add as many lords as possible, since they'd all be expected to have unique classes. The biggest hint so far suggesting we might have clones due to shared classes is that the OC protagonists seem to wield the same weapon type (sword and shield) and have the same stance.

I think that would be for the best.

>What is it with pegasus riders and getting cucked?
Stop trying to start it again, you shit disturber.

is there any point in the time/turn counter in echoes that could fuck me over for not doing shit fast?
reading that you should level villagers to 10 before promoting them but that takes a shitload of visits to the bandit cave and its hard to progress playing on hard

Someone posted something I wrote a few days ago, so I posted the stuff I wrote a little earlier ()

Some people enjoyed it, some people were triggered by it. Probably best to just move on.

So I'm looking at prospective red swords for my cavalry team and I really don't want to use Xander. I've got a +Atk/-Hp Eliwood at 4 star I'm thinking of upgrading soon anyway. What's a good set on him? The only 2 units I currently have set in stone are Camus and my DB3 Reinhardt.

What B skill to give C H A D T H U N D E R C O C K

Start what again?

Who cares Prepromote Falcon Knights are better girls than Pegasus sluts anyway

Desperation or Vantage seem to be the only ones that make sense. What else would even be good on him?

any blue breaker.

Eliwood needs DB3

Let me guess, Camus' weapon just has distant counter in it, right?

yeah he's gonna be great

Rein is the slowest unit in the game and wont be quadding shit Desperation is useless

>Desperation or Vantage seem to be the only ones that make sense.
>Desperation
We still have people in this thread that have no idea what desperation does

Yes. But he'll be good if you shill cav memes like /feg/ always does

The "Cordelia cheats on her husband" stuff.

Ass to mouth with Selena!

I thought she liked BBC (Big Brown Cock).

Clair is a slut anyway

1. Reinhardt/Xander/Camus/Titania.

Yeah, I'm worried about stuff like Quick Riposte Xander not being able to one-shot an enemy mage, and getting killed by the 2nd attack before he gets his QR hit off. Not sure if I then need more defences to make him survive, or more attack to secure the one-shots.

Even Vantage is shit on Rein because his weapon is only good on initiation.

His best option is something like Lancebreaker to guarantee quads and kills on high res peg knights.

>Desperation
Unless you play with serious debuff on spd, he won't make great use of that ability

Hurr, I'm dumb yeah, completely forgot about his garbage speed stat.

Quick Riposte then, but really, just Vantage. Maybe one of the breakers if you just really hate someone specifically?

Tell me about Granny's shield. What did grandma do to make it so great? What's it doing with Camis instead of grandma?

>Even Vantage is shit on Rein because his weapon is only good on initiation.

It's true, but I've still gotten myself killed fighting Reinhart because I was a dumbass and didn't think or look properly.

Vantage is good on defense for picking up cheap kills on idiots (like myself).

Reinhardt really doesn't need a B skill. Seriously.
Just level Vantage to receive more points in the arena. Use something like Lancebreaker if you really must give him something else but he doesn't need that either.

it's Grandpapa's shield.

Beautiful wife who I can't even marry!

Marrying your servant

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

>Quick Riposte then, but really, just Vantage.
Uh, no. Reinhardt is fucking trash on enemy phase. Vantage is bad on him and you're just wasting Quick Riposte on him. You're supposed to optimize his player phase so give him Lancebreaker so he can deal with high res cavs/pegs and the odd merged Azura.

Are you a shitter, /feg/?

I know I'm late to the party, but how do this without losing a single unit?

every thread until we like it

>filename
Sure

someday

also post other non-brides.

You have no clue how this game works.

Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Blue Tomebreaker and Wings of Mercy are the only somewhat decent B-skills on Reinhardt.

And of course I forgot pic

Her aime lines warmed my heart. It's sad the retard at Cuckhouse removed them because muh morailty. I hope America becomes overrun by degenerates until Trump regularly addresses the public in a latex bondage suit.

Use a dancer while Nino memes.

HP 42
ATK 48 -> 51 + 6 57
SPD 33 -> 36 + 6 42
DEF 31 -> 34 + 6 40
RES 17 -> 20 + 6 26

Found the shitter.

Don't worry, only 5 more days. Tier 20 is whale-territory, so I'll be dropping down out of Tier 19.

Forever17

>i'm a luckshitter please like and suscribe!
(lol

Forgiving Cordelia for cheating on me!

Kek, even Tharjafag, the most shitty FE player in general reached tier 18, what is your excuse??

I don't have one apart from some shitty 1* and 2* star Olivias I haven't done shit with

When I got into Tier 19 this monday, I had rolled 9 5*s in total since the game launched. Try again, shitter :^)

Heroes doesn't require skill or thought, only money.

Not him, but not wanting to 5* or train the shit bonus units to 40.
This will continue for three weeks because man this game is good.

leveling and promoting Olivia to 3* is one of the first thing you should do if you don't have other dancers.

I like using my favourites and they are almost all mages.

Is there a guide on who to give fountain stats like +1 speed/attack to in echoes?

He's literally f2p. You have to be retarded to be tier 17 right now.

I unironically think Olivia is the best dancer.

Alright, I guess I'll do that then

Where do i upvote?

>using dancers
>at all

And all of them were 5* Merrics amirite? stupid luckshitter.

I normally eat up mindless fanservice types of characters like an idiot but here I am, finding myself most attracted to a modestly dressed clergywoman more than anything.

Why

The most op 5*s I bet.
So not rolling/feathering bonus unit is retardation. Ok whale.

You are acquiring taste.

>"""he"""
You're not fooling anyone.
Still, I'm only rank 18, still have 280 free orbs and will be rank 19 next season.
Rank 20 should be literally impossible for F2P though except you spend every single free orb on the 5% hero banner to get enough Hectors and Ryomas I guess.

He's fucking stupid, and yet tier 18. Imagine how fucking mentally handicapped tier 17 shitters are.

This is my domestic partner (+spd, -res).

Should I spend 20,000 feathers to give her bow that'll let her quadruple strange men out on the field instead of just doubling them?

mashallah my brother

just for you.

>file name
You really love your shitposting, huh?

Do you think Marth would hold it against me if I had sex with his wife?

give her the bow that won't let the enemy (and herself) counterattack

Saw this today.

>first there was the ''sure''
>then the ''(lol''
>followed by the reddit reply

Wew lad, what's next?

Xander, Effie, Reinhardt+1, Lucina.

He might be a stupid annoying person with shit taste. That doesn't mean he can't be good at a game or that for some reason he's the standard by which everyone should be judged.

All those dancers and still Hector winds up far away from the enemy.

Not bad man, not bad.

Also: I vote for the doing four at a time, rather than not letting her being attacked. Cordelia can take some attention from men without passing out.

How did a fucboi like Marth get a 10/10 qt like this

>armour
>merge
No wonder.

I regret nothing!

We must go dancer.

I'm curious, what happens when you defeat Desaix in Act 1? Does he just retreat ir does he die when he is killed?

If those three were all natty 5*s, you really are a luckshitter in comparison to me. my Reinhardt was 4* and so was my Effie.