Weather gets warm

>weather gets warm
>dick face rolls all windows down
>blasts music at ridiculous volumes

Why do people fucking do this? Now I will say this, sometimes people don't REALISE how loud their shit is and they just happen to have it loud. Those are not the people I'm talking about. I'm talking about the absolute assholes who are purposely blasting their shitty rap or spic music, or some other crap nobody wants to hear but them. Do these people need attention that badly? Like do they seriously have such abandonment issues that, as a fully grown fucking man, you need to blast music out of your fucking car so people will look at you for two damn seconds? They're just as bad as fucking Harley riders. Can someone PLEASE tell me why these people have to fucking ruin summer driving because of this bullshit.

By the way if you're one of those assholes that do this, I hope you fucking die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SbBbk6no_3c
youtube.com/watch?v=hKDFwb1vY5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it's more that they don't realise how damaging it is to their ears, or that sound quality degrades when you blast full volume, and want to "feel the music mang". Also they generally have shit taste as you have noted.

What makes me even more mad is that these same people drive like complete shit. Blasting music like that is distracting and flat out dangerous, and it shows when you see the way they drive

I have very sensitive ears, I can't listen to music at full volume on my phone or headphones, it has the same effect as nails on a chalk board for me, but I can tolerate loud music with the windows down for some reason.
The second I close them, I have to drop the sound to half volume.

Just to trigger autists like you.

In fact, just for you, I'm going to secure speakers to the back of my motorbike, just to get at you.

That's because the wind noise is also loud.

I think it's probably because the sound waves aren't being bounced back into my inner ear as much.

>His life revolves around getting attention from strangers
What's wrong, mommy didn't hug you enough as a child?

>start the car
>last track on your play list ends
>new one begins
>SLOW RIDE
>TAKE IT EASY

I turn my music down at any red light windows up or down. Basically unless my car is moving, I turn the volume down. Don't want people to look at me.

why is everyone on this board such a pussy?

this

literally virgin commute vs chad cruise: the thread

this is why you get the $$$$$ sound system - your music sounds amazing at any volume. you don't have to turn it up to hear it perfectly.

lmao

op how autistic are you?

Blasting music out of your car is Chad

Gotta love that preteen virgin logic

I've heard people LITERALLY say "it's cool/awesome when it rattles" ."It" being the car, can be door panels, interior bits, trunk, or even better, all of that and more
I get to see loads of pickups with boom boxes firmly affixed to the back (screws are mounted in custom-made holes and everything. Shitty jobs that get rusty as hell, can't even paint the bare metal), usually taking up about a third of the usable space in the bed, all the while causing very audible rattle from the panels of the bed itself, as well as the rear panel of the cabin
And I swear to Odin, sometimes the rattle is more audible/louder than the music itself, because panels seem to rattle/touch each other in certain parts, creating a hellish metallic screech

They're beyond retarded, I liken them to the people who think lowering their car until they're scraping their frame/oil pan/transmission/other sensitive and expensive bits is cool because it's "risky" and nobody does it. Or the people I've heard say that when they love it when they're riding on the bumpstops (sometimes they shorten those, too) and their car "bounces" and "skips" around. I remember one guy saying he "can't do more than 40 miles per hour or you just lose control of the car". On fucking dry pavement

The audio fuckers mostly seem to do it for the attention of others, and/or to fit in a group, although many of these are rather loners around here. I never see them in the more quiet and secluded areas, enjoying their music the way I see the other fuckers who I know actually spend proper monis in their sound systems. Nope, the loud cunts stay only in the busiest, noisiest places, only during the specific days and particular times when the most women their age (or thereabouts) gather to eat at the cafes and restaurants in the area. Actually both the loud fucks and the scrapetards, too do it. Scrapers tend to shy away from certain areas with speedbumps tho, it's very shameful having to push their car off of one

>at a car meet
>everything's going great
>cool cars, all split up in their separate car cultures respectively
>then it happens
>theres always that ONE guy
>some 18-19 year old rolls up
>backwards cap, dudebro demeanor
>riced out civic with dual 15s in the back
>starts blasting music so incredibly loud you can feel the bass across the 12-row parking lot
>I mean the amount of bass you'd find at professional concert venues
>has a horn that honks 5 times quickly when used
>uses this every time someone walks in front his car as it's parked
>him and his 3 friends laughing their asses off
>mfw

>pull into apartment parking lot in my POS XJ
>no AC, so windows down
>music at like, 8 out of fucking I don't even know what, I tried maxing once and got to 32 before I decided not to ruin my shit
>guy yells at me to turn it down
Fuck off nigger, I could barely hear it driving 30; my tires were fucking louder than it.

>Next weekend
>owner of the parking lot doesn't let you have car meets anymore
>"Yeah we got complaints about loud music last time sorry guys"
>Takes one cock-munch to ruin it for everyone

Honestly this is why I don't even have "car enthusiast" friends where I live, almost all of them are insufferable stance-fagging cunts with straight piped slammed shit-boxes and shitty subwoofers from Wal-Mart. No seriously these people are walking stereotypes:
>Vaporizers
>Backwards flat brim hats (or worn forwards but at some stupid angle)
>Typical dudebro cars like WRX/STi, e36, 240sx, Infinity G37, etc
>Cars are slammed on their nuts of course with cut/torched coils
>Rusted hoods or no hood at all
>Straight pipes pieced together from those garbage exhaust tubes you can get at AutoZone
>$100 subs and $80 head unit from Wal-Mart, rattles more than it reproduces music and has shoddy wiring that's a fire waiting to happen
>Bad taste in music anyway
>Typically live with their parents or in some really shitty neighborhood splitting the rent with a handful of people and work one or two minimum wage retail jobs
>Drive like cunts too with tailgating, cutting people off, weaving through traffic, winding out first few gears so their straight pipes can be heard for a five block radius, scraping on every imperfection in the road as they go

You're this butt blasted because somebody plays loud music from their car and halfway through your rant complain about Harleys?

I'd bet money you're a middleaged housewife if I didn't know you weren't a nocar child.

>almost all of them are insufferable stance-fagging cunts with straight piped slammed shit-boxes and shitty subwoofers

>MFW a spic and suffer this every fucking day
>MFW can't drive shitty e36 without being seen as rich cunt just because it's a 2 door car, challenged to race all the fucking time
>MFW get called pussy when I decline because I'd rather just have good fun and not a dick measuring contest
>MFW want to just gather with other mad cunts and drive around, but they don't do skidz, they just roll around, making sure to be seen and heard by everyone around
>MFW I take them to a nice, secluded place hoon properly, and they get scared of the tires screeching, the car doing a 4-wheel-drift, kansei dorifto, etc
It's mind boggling how they call themselves "car people" yet the cars are nothing but a social tool

Also
>MFW even "off-road" models of cars, that have an inch or so of extra ground clearance for our shitty roads get slammed until they scrrrrrape
>Goddamn shitty music blasted at eleven out of ten, guys must be deaf already
>Always with shitty xenon lights swapped in reflector housings blinding EVERYONE who happens to be anywhere in front of their car within half a mile
>All other lights are smoked so dark they're barely visible, turn signal bulbs get swapped from mandatory orange color to shitty blue LEDs that don't work half the time

>have all windows up because ac
>listening to eurobeat
>music at insane levels
>people still staring from a block away

Am so mad forgot my face

Oh fuck I totally forgot about the shitty blue HID kits they put into their halogen housings. It's basically baby's first car mawd around here. Maybe I just need to get out of the city, somehow there's a way to meet level headed actual car enthusiasts I just gotta find what it is.

>projecting this hard

To add to this...

Dont just get the damn sub and think you have a sound system. You have to upgrade your door speakers and get tweeters as well.

>mfw blasting reggaeton from my car whilst the windows are down

Was out enjoying a cruise on a nice summer day with my windows down. Came to a stoplight and two cars back in the next lane a guy is also enjoying a cruise with his windows down and blasting music.

>entire summer cruiseing experience ruined.

Dude your neveyournna get laid. And if you do, it wont be the same girl twice.

>he wants to fuck the same girl twice

lmao at ur life

Virgin detected.

im married and in an open relationship tho?

>having this complaint at the END of summer
3rd world shitholer detected

Don't be too loud. I fling bottles of paint remover or brake fluid to those faggots, mostly from my house, although I do carry a few containers in my cars

If you are a loud faggot, you risk having brake fluid spilled to your trunk/door, or blended, semi-rotten potatoes somewhere in your car, possibly the HVAC windshield intake. A large syringe with a bit of tube is all it takes

>people getting so triggered by noise

Are these the same people that get angry at fireworks? Are you actually so insufferable that you can't deal with loud music at a stoplight for 2 minutes? I feel like these are the same people who speedwalk through a mall, weaving in and out of everybody.

>go to walmart
>park
>some fag rolls past as slow as possible blasting Metallica's Unforgiven at full volume with the shitbox aftermarket speakers he likely bought at this very store
>think nothing of it and go in
>finish my shopping 20 minutes later
>come out
>fag is STILL rolling around the parking lot blasting the exact same song

I can't understand what he was hoping to accomplish. Impressing people? Catcalling girls? Proving to everyone in the nearby trailer park that he has the loudest rolling turd? The walmart parking lot isn't the ideal place for any of these things. It puzzles me to this day.

>Not having an actual permit with the city as an official public gathering that you just invite people to.
>Not physically removing stancefags and noisemakers from the premises.
>Not inviting at least one cool cop so he calls in being on security at the meet.

You guys don't know how to have meets.

>try to have a car meet
>remove faggots
>car meet is now 2 cool guys and 3 boomers
Car guys are just faggots. It's a hobby that attracts people with too much disposable income and not enough intelligence.

Might be a local thing. I'm a memphisfag and the car culture is somewhat intimate, so different groups have their own clique get-togethers and you're not typically coming across it unless you've been invited and told where it is.

HAHAHAHAHA
cool vibrations

In other words your wife find Tyrone and Jamal while you stay at home with the kids

Great life there buddy

And what's wrong with speed walking through a mall? Not my fault everyone wants to walk slow as shit with their damn kids, blocking your entire path. Fuck that I have shit to do

This whole thread of autistic projecting and sperging is rather cringe-inducing, why do you fags care if someone is blasting music that you'll hear for like a minute maximum at a red light?

>kids

dat mild kek

nah im bi and married to another guy, and we bang sloots together as well as twink boi pussy

Because it's annoying?

>Car guys are just faggots. It's a hobby that attracts people with too much disposable income and not enough intelligence.

How I wish it wasn't true. Or if I could meet some dudes who just like fixing cars.

I do this, but with opera
it annoys the hell out of millennials and inner city shitters for some reason

I think I've heard that potato story before
Not gay but that sounds like the life

You sound like an insufferable faggot

I think I've heard that potato story before
Not gay but that sounds like the life

Soon

I don't sound much at all. I try to avoid disturbing others with noises (or anything else), bae

>I think I've heard that potato story before
I'm the faggot who throws rotten potatoes at tailgaters

Tater is love
Tater is life

A good sound system lets you feel like you are in a concert hall while people around you barely hear it. Any car that lets half the street hear the music is just shitbuilt/audio is retardedly aligned. I only roll one window down because i like fresh air and its easier for me to not get autistic and distracted from the road- my car has a very soft suspensiom and is very quite, esp living in eurooe where 70% are fucking krautwagon diesels

What's his name

Aren't you some fat fuck furry who lives in a trailer park? I remember you talking about it in a thread a couple years ago.

I upgraded to a newer trailer with garage and private land

Yeah I remember you talking about how wanted a bike but couldn't because you were too fat.

Yea that wasn't me you dumb fuck.

I can ride a motorcycle must fine

Pretty sure it was you.

Sound quality does not degrade when you have your car amped with 100+ watts of power. The reason these nerds blast their shitty fucking music, is because they want validation for dropping 1000 dollars on a car audio system they were too retarded to install themselves, and think their dual twelves in a ported box is the greatest shit ever.

>old fat guy wearing a cowboy hat and sleeveless shirt with a gun on it saying something about the 2A
>windows rolled down in his Hyundai
>blasting FOTM rap music
It's actually pretty damn funny, I see him a lot

Disagree on the money part, there's plenty of "car enthusiasts" who have almost no savings because they blow everything they earn on their shitbox that isn't spent on living day-to-day. They're usually insufferable cunts with the most obnoxiously modified car they can manage.

it is chad tho

>married
>open relationship

Wow, such progressive, so 2017!!

9 times out of 10 the music is some shitty nog music.

at least if you're going to blast something, do something ironic like eurobeat or something that doesn't scream you're a projecting wanker.

Tfw exhaust is too loud for anyone to hear my music over it anyways

Milo

lmao at ur life

I know in both of my cars the bass is louder in the car with the windows down but treble and mids are slightly louder with windows up

>I never see them in the more quiet and secluded areas, enjoying their music the way I see the other fuckers who I know actually spend proper monis in their sound systems
And this is the difference from stancefags you liken them to. As obnoxious as latter are, they genuinely enjoy their cars- they just have skewed preferences. Woofer guys have a car as means to an end, not the end goal, they're the same guys who blast music through bluetooth speakers now and walked around with boomboxes in the 80s.

>admitting you're a cuck

Hard to be a cuck when you are the one doing the cucking white boi

I dunno, but I think it might be the fact that my music is making bits of their aged shitbox vibrate and fall off, and is gently showering them with rust.

I don't care, personally. I'll turn it up as loud as I want. Someone has shittier music that's louder? Volume goes up. Or if I'm on the bike, I'll just make sure my exhaust is next to their window.

Stop lying before I go get the screencap.

DO IT FAGGOT.

also im pretty sure if it was it was because i wanted a miats so i can be a total faggot but i was too fat for it

In a residential area or town with heavy foot-traffic its quite rude.
But if im on the fucking freeway in the middle of the afternoon, you bet your sweet ass im gonna be blasting REO Speedwagon and Billy Joel from my AW11's flimsy stock unit.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
>Reaching 140 km/h just as the chorus hits
WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE

>Basically unless my car is moving, I turn the volume down.
Most modern car audio has an automatic compensator for road or wind noise at higher speeds. If you haven't set that option, you should look thru the options. Since even chebby cavaliers had that feature, your car should.

My car has it and i turned it off. It's fucking annoying.

>blasts music at ridiculous volumes
>Why do people fucking do this?
It's always rappy type music too. The people who listen to non-rap don't do that. It's annoying to have those cars go by with amplified "f*ck" and "sh*t" and even rape words. Is there no public decency?

what in the holy hell is "rape" words?
you sound like a pastors wife

This thread is pure fedora bullshit, if you care about other people playing music out of their car more than just rolling your eyes for two seconds get help

NO!
NOBODY SHOULD LISTEN TO MUSIC ABOVE 40 DECIBEL
MY MOMMY NEVER LET ME PLAY LOUD MUSIC SO NOBODY ELSE SHOULD BE ALLOWED
MOMMY SAID FUN IS SATANS WAY TO RAPE YOU
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Had a faggot friend who used to do this can confirm its for attention. Used to cringe when I was sitting there with him while everyone was looking.

I listen to music that is not in English, so it's a bit awkward to play around others. I always keep it low unless I am moving.
But I'm sure my sub transfers sounds out the bottom of the cabin pretty well. Ehh.

We just don't care about your feelings.

Let me explain; I'm not sad or seeking attention, I want to listen to bridge of sighs (Robin trower) AND have the windows rolled down at the same time. I don't care whether you like it or not, you're just another nobody in traffic, another slow loser blocking the lane, your opinion of me means less then nothing.

I have a loud car too and don't care what anyone in traffic thinks about I either.

>Slow loser
If anything the people blasting music are the ones driving slow

They do it because they know it pisses irascible white boys like you off. Also, because it gets them "mad props" from their fellow Hispanic and Negro brethren. That's pretty much it.

I don't blast music anymore for attention, now I push the clutch in and let my straight pipe 5.0 do the talking

Well be an adult and get over it, this is like road rage, I don't get why people get so pissed off over something so petty.

All stance faggots I see around here and in the neighboring cities (and even in cities 400 miles away) spend literal hours (usually from 7pm to 9 or 10pm which is are the busiest hours during Fridays and weekends) rolling around the same area, you could calibrate an atomic clock with one lap of these people's route. Still, sometimes they gather around some place to eat or, and obnoxiously brap and blast their music around where lots of people will see and hear them

I remember there's this nice little promenade where car and bike people usually gather to chat, buy and sell vintage or performance parts, and maybe do a short drag race or two on weekends, full of guys with rather rare and heavily modified cars, which is uncommon around here. Really chill, until stance dudebros roll in with their slammed cars, taking up all available space on the road because they can't fucking think of anyone but themselves, driving on the middle of the road, at 5 MPH, and making it impossible to be near them since they have problems and constantly get stuck getting in and out of parking lots or the occasional speed bump

If they're asked to lower the music, because they parked RIGHT NEXT to a group of people calmly talking, they go "aww man, don't be like that, why u let this bother u" like they're children, unbelievable. And of course they act pissy and offended if you say that you can't talk with their music booming next to you

Only song that comes to mind is RAPE,RAPE m.youtube.com/watch?v=SbBbk6no_3c
But ive honestly never heard anyone playing this in public

added to my cruising playlist tbqh lads
the beat is banging

>Be talking with friends on sidewalk or wherever
>Obnoxious faggot comes in, music so loud everyone has to either scream at each other or just wait it out
>Wonder why they do it, post it in Laotian herpetology imageboard
>Mumble something about fedoras because people are bitching about obnoxious faggots being obnoxious

>It's always rappy type music too.
I've blasted all sorts of music before. Well, not BLASTED, but played with the windows down, from folk to R&B and back. I stopped giving a friend rides because he always wants to play rap way too loud, like max volume.

>virgins get asshurt over Chad blasting his music in his car ITT

I do this ironically with /mu/core

youtube.com/watch?v=hKDFwb1vY5A
>Hooning through the city to the sound of NMH
>tastefully modded civic hooning by to the sound of link
>[faint "JEEEESUS CHRIIIST I LOOOVE YOOOOU" in the distance]

>or that sound quality degrades when you blast full volume
Louder music subjectively sounds better.

Not in a confined space.