/osg/ - Auto Sticker General

Auto Sticker General #281

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo
dangerdrop.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to die

finally some good OP pic

same tbqh fampai, but weeb stickies keep me alive

who doesn't?

My whole life is a constant chain of fuck ups

slanted down the back of hatch or on the rear passenger window?

use a needle to poke the holes out, it will be fine

take a safety pin and poke the air bubble, then just press on it with your thumb

Does this civic look crashed enough? I'm making this as a Christmas present for a mate

Once I'm happy with it I'll have to find someone to print it

Ice fairies are back in stock (again), that should be the last god damn time considering only a handful of people ordered while they were on backorder. Everyone who backordered should have gotten a shipping notification, and their order is in the mailbox.
Also old stuff is discounted up to 50% to clear some space for the next run and totally not because we sold like 0 of those in the last 70 days.

God damn it I've already gotten like 2 things from you recently and you mailed two more orders for me today, stop making me want to buy shit

maybe throw a tree or pole in front to emphasize it being crashed? other than that looks great keep it up

>tfw /g/ certified sticker is sold out.
RESTOCK WHEN?1??

Oh cool im op pic. Neat

Does empire send an email when he ships or just for the order?

i cant afford this shit right now dude

has anybody ever recognized your meme stickers on the road user???

which on my baiku windscreen

i was thinking smug tohru or misato

Misato for sure

LOL that useless aqua sticker is hilarious. store?

Ordered from shitboxme.me over a month ago and still no shipping notification, and no email replies to my inquiries. I suggest a motion to remove from Veeky Forumsurguys and add to blacklist. All in favor, all opposed?

Just tonight I saw a guy up on Mulholland with a touge sticker and some anime girl stickers.

i like that one too, all red bubble

i want to use them all but i don't know what to put them on

Outlines or no outlines?
(Not finished with the outlines yet but you get the point.)

None. Looks good so far.

Looking good, prefer without outlines

What happened to safe Galil? She lost her bikini?

>redbubble
Enjoy your white bordered trash.

BLACKLIST HIM

Whats shingo trying to accomplish

Is anyone else here torn between wanting to keep a nice clean look for you car and wanting to adorn your windows with all your favorite Japanese cartoons?

Pic is my fledgling collection.

Blacklist

>Notori - 3 months+ to ship, no email replies
>Bad Decisions Vinyl - 2 months+ to ship, no email replies
>Shitboxmeme - 3+ months to ship, no email replies

Our Lord and savior list

>Project Hoon - same day shipping, always replies to emails, low prices with best discounts for /osg/, best slap design award, and doesn't fuck around. Most real nigga in the game.

This is what someone who knows how to put stickers in an envelope is. A relentless guy who never stops working for his customers. You should all strive to be like Hoon.

He even takes such nice product pictures to show off the effects of his laminate choice.

Did you know, everyone was telling Hoon to go with Offset but he said no? Then Offset's truth came out about 6 month laminates. None of the store owners here who used Offset even offered people's money back. They told their customers to fly kites.

Hoon would never do that. Hoon is the best a man can get, like Gillette.

Support the vendors who support you, the customers, and don't support the vendors who will lie to you about shipping times, and product levels, and pricing.

Hoon might be making a dollar or two more than these other vendors but he doesn't like to you, or beat around the bush. He is honest and has always been. That alone, plus his timely shipping, is something I believe we are all okay with paying a little extra for. I mean, 3 months for someone to put a sticker in an envelope and stamp it? That's too long.

W2c fairlady Z triangle?

Found it in a random Coca Cola novelty store in Japan.

I-is it safe? Is the thread less shit?

Man I love this guy's art, I really want to commission him for a wallpaper some day.

Its not, hoon and his goons are still in full force

what's his site?

My car.

Reddit

I get a ton of shit about it cause people think I'm making fun of Black Lives Matter. Perks of living in Cali, most just laugh.lol

Blacklist their asses. Your orders are at the mercy of their feelings.
Notori is a guy who will spend a shitload of effort wrapping his car, then rip it all off because he's butthurt AX didn't want to display his car because it was too much of a shitbox underneath

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

This. Hoon doesn't just let feelings stop his gods work from delivering on orders. He has plenty to be pissed off about. Yet he still provides discounts for us.

We don't deserve someone as great as Hoon.

Toffee is that you? :^) doxxed

that wasn't it newfag
t.AXfag

Petition to put Hoon at the top of the Pastebin in his own section called "Lord and saviors of /osg/"

All in favor say HOON

dangerdrop.tumblr.com/

The amount of posts that are getting auto-hidden by my filters suggests King Pajeet has woken up from his traditional saturday night bender of texting people "show bobs and vagene" :^)

same. I should just get a drift missile

>implying i can remember jap names after hundreds of shows
Katanagatari

>What happeed to SFW galil?
Figured flipping the tail would work best. it's 95% complete but the last 5% i cant figure out. I'll release it as part of a drop.

still charging about $3 too much for everything, fuck off

Ye

So I have some vector designs finished, and I found a printer. Now I need to find a way to sell them. I've heard you have to pay for the premium version of BigCartel for it to automatically list things as sold out at a certain quantity. Any experienced stickerfags have any insight? I was considering just using email and PayPal, since I figure nobody's gonna worry about me being a scammer since I've already been doxed so many times lel

stop saying "Hoon" 90% of the thread has that word on filter. if you want to roast a shop and say they deserve blacklist thats one thing but dont make mention of hoon else no one will see the roast.

Show us the products mang

Emailed him 2 times with no reply, my money is just gone now isn't it..? Blacklist please

Unfortunately no raster images yet, just vectors, which I can't open properly on mobile.

Report to PayPal and get your money back. It's really that fucking simple

I WANT TO COMMIT A CRIME

Report all stores to PayPal that don't ship products. Report Notori, report Shitbox, and report Bad Decisions. Now we must also report Dirty Drive.

Do chargebacks and get your money back. Don't settle when the person responds and says he will ship it. Just keep saying "I want my money back" in the PayPal dispute.

Once someone gets enough disputes in a short time, they will get kicked off PayPal and blocked from accepting payments. They will also receive limits on spending and receiving.

Fuck up their money, that's how you teach them a lesson. This thread has already been fucked, and their money supply is dwindling, getting them kicked from PayPal will further hurt them.

Do not forget that any of the vendors who use Stripe for payment processing, if anyone charges back Stripe, the vendor pays a $15 USD fee for each chargeback. So start finding all the vendors who have wronged people and use Stripe, and bury them in fines from Stripe at $15 USD a pop.

k i'll report hoon and everyone else for copyright infringement

I just watched the episode where her brother and togame run into her again. I was not prepared for any of that shit.

You will need to pay $9.99 a month minimum to unlock all features in BigCartel. Then you connect your PayPal or Stripe account. You can set stop selling at sold out, and inventory numbers and all that jazz later.

Feel free, but you should only report when you have proof of wrongdoing. If you report falsely you can face action for damages.

fuck yeah, I would do the same. Having an ultrawide means the wallpaper selection is pretty thin, would kill for 3 or 4 from that guy that fit well.

>you can face action for damages
It's the internet you dumb fucking pajeet, I can report whoever I want with no consequences, especially retards like you

they all use copyrighted names and images, its not false accusation, its the truth. And funimation lawyers will be happy say that in court.

We wangan now OP?

Names cannot be copyrighted. This would fall under trademark law. FUNimation does not own any copyrights or trademarks for Initial D. These belong to Shuichi and Kodansha. Mainly Kodansha.

Kodansha cannot copyright fan art. Nor can Kodansha own a trademark on the words "Mt. Akagi" "Mt. Akina" "Mt. Myogi" "Red Suns" "Speed Stars" "Night Kids".

-

Idiots ITT thinking FUNimation owns anything, and other idiots in this thread thinking you can copyright names. Quality of retards that congregate in /osg/ I see.

This. You can't just report people willy nilly, you'd literally be wasting your own time, and accomplishing nothing else.

>order from Hoon using stripe and buy his initial d stickers.
>wait one week then report him to stripe
>he's a fucking leaf so same day shipping doesn't mean shit
>get money back and then get initial d slaps a month later
We finally found a way to take down Hoon. Make sure to use OSG discount so he knows it was us.

or we could just ignore hoon and hoon posters til they realize nobody cares and they are wasting time

I'm down but there's one problem.... He doesn't have Stripe as a payment option.

What do you think is faster? I'm tired of seeing his posts, his shilling and slander.

I wouldn't know since I never buy from him. That sucks. Well I'll continue to just blacklist him so that I don't have to see his posts anymore.

>all this damage control

Same I'm tired of seeing all the shilling for months delayed shipping times too senpai. Blacklist Notori and BD Shitbox and dirtydrive when?

shadow gubmint in full panic mode again

ignoring. ever had someone talk shit in highschool? same concept. just ignore them and they will fuck off because they know you dont care

From his last instagram post from June
>Also a little update, I'm probably going to slow down on making stickers and stuff over the summer, as I'm working full time. I'll still ship out orders every day.
Guess he died.

HAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT BULLIED IN HIGHSCHOOL

wouldnt call it bullying, more of someone talking out their ass. fucking people these days dont know how to bully and it breeds nu males

the virgin lack of artistic ability VS the chad copywrite lawyer

t. numale

I've gotten orders from him before, just be patient

>If you report me I can sue you
Is this nigga serious?

Just leave it, it will leak or shrink, but all the bubbles I've left are gone in a day or two.

Had a good look in the pastebin and can't seen to find anyone selling /dbt/ stickers, is there a vendor currently selling them or am i out of luck?

You can thank the shadow government for that. They don't want to make any stickers for /dbt/ because they're afraid that /dbt/ people will start making stickers and cut into their margins.

So what you're saying is that i should start making stickers for /dbt/ to cut into their margins?

If I remember correctly BYT sold some for a while, it was either him or bad decisions.

Backyard tuners has these

Thanks user

I know that feel, it's extremely hard to find good 1440p wallpapers, and I don't want to lazily resize my old papes.

I personally have had nothing but amazing experiences with BD each time i've ordered from him. I support blacklisting the others. I've been on the fuck notori train for ages

>BD
Bad Dragon?