/dg/ - Destiny General

TITAN STRONK EDITION
>>>NEWSRESET INFO

>just want to play destiny 2
I'm a crackwhore who needs their crack.

>thead dies
>retards make incorrect threads
Just let it die

I hope my connection improves, or i get fibre to the node by the time Destiny 2 comes out.

>Just let it die

Let it Die general has already died mate. Please go back.

How is last weeks reset info still in the OP?

When's the next cancerfest?

Is 371 enough to handle nightfall if you are not a shitter ? would anyone be interested in doing it ?

Play more strikes

>Eraser
pic related

When will we get him back?

>warcucks

>Lik3 OMG you made fun of warlocks, now I'm Gonna get SUPER mad and like, totally prove you wrong and try to make you look silly!

Are you satisfied?

Woo woo woo

try harder faggot

Ok, is there a better way to gear ? ran like 15 so far and not a single decent upgrade since then...

just gotta keep running them make sure to equip any piece you find with higher light

>3 man against 5 for the majority of a match
>only lose when we get more people on our team feeding kills
Destiny pls

stick with it. the upgrades are RNG against your current LL. heroic strikes should get you to 390.

>last one to join "0 kills - 5 deaths"
>we lost by one

God I hate this bullshit

Can I make a cute girl character?

ya, lady hunters are pretty ill. exo fem hunter is cannon FWC bae

when do titans become fun

i dont think this is a serious question

i want to spit on yellowteacup's asshole so my cock can slide inside of it so i can breed it!!!!!!!

i want to fill yellowteacup full of my thick and creamy cummies while i suck on her neck and tell her she's my bbygirl!

Where is alpha teAm

i want to cuddle yellowteacup to sleep after rough sex and tell her that i love her!

>D-Pad is still only emotes
>we might have only one customize-able emote AGAIN for D2

i want to have babies with yellowteacup!

if i put on a wig and fuck your face will you shut up about teacup for a while?

ive just been hiding and reporting all the gayposting, and fuck you automod for giving me a warning for reporting faggots

Now lets look at darkness and its purpose in the universe.

Toland the Shattered used to tell the story of the three queens. Long ago there were three queens, the first queen wrote a great book of law, her rule was just and her citizens happy, this was the kingdom of balance. The second queen built a great tower and climbed to the starts, her people enjoyed boundless knowledge and wanted for nothing. The third queen raised a mighty alpha team, and with the power of sweats conquered the raids.

Toland summised that the third queen was the pinnacle of creation, and that in a different universe and a different time, there would be three queens, and all three would have alpha teams, until one of the queens gets world's first and surpasses the others.

Such is the evolution of darkness, the be pinnacle of existence where no team can even attempt to take six hours without the alpha team's approval.

Such is the nature of darkness.

NF anyone on Ps4?

>that old as balls .gif

Simpler times, better times.
Times with Draw/Animation fags.

Quit being fucking retarded, Titans are and have always been F U N.

I've tried to start one a few times and it never becomes fun by the time I'm sick of playing it

Class Ability?

Third ability.

Yes, if you didn't run one already.

I guess that'd be the thing that looked like a super but wasn't?
this still confuses me

They're buffs/debuffs

Kingpush91_24..i have no Mic at the moment just shoot me a message

tfw my gf has a bigger penis than me

Warlock gets to plop a heal or DPS buff on the ground, Titan gets to summon a large shield or a crouch shield, and Hunter gets to Shadestep with either a reload or a melee cooldown added.

what game should i play first /dg/?

But that's not all, the warlock pool increases the damage enemies receive while standing in it, titan wall slows down enemies that go through it, and hunter shadestep also increses reload speed for allies.

Class armor looks a bit more distinct, specifically the complete lack of shoulder armor on hunters, and the absolute overload on shoulder armor on titans.

That said, wish Titan shoulders werent so fucking huge.

Haha nigger

Certainly not allowed to play destiny, so TitanFall 2

Didn't know those details.

Actually assumed Titan wall was solid.

aloud*

According to one of the interviews (I think its one of the streamer interviewing a crucible dev) There's a speed and movement debuff on any enemy that goes through your shield. But they can also be broken fairly easily, they're nowhere near as durable as the bubble was.

sounds dank for raids, sentinel in front taking damage, healing pool down, damage pool down, 2 warlocks dps, maybe a hunter too, while a arcstrider does add clear

*tanking damage

he just fell in love with high school girl after high school girl, convincing them to drop out before graduation, let him move in, and consume her with uncompletable illustration projects he'd dream of out loud but never really begin

is that you jeff, or your just a shitposter using his name?

That's clearly not Jeff, that's Jeffbackwards.
Completely different person.

Totally.

hurr fucking durr

tis i, pretentious 2deep douche fag extraordinare yes i'm in orbit now

now i'm having a beer and plaguing it up. jump on in if y'all wanna have a heroic strikes and chill

sounds good

can you keep him? we don't want him either

;)

So is bungo gonna do what they did with Destiny 1 and keep the third subclass under wraps for future DLC? If so, Hunters got absolutely fucked. Titan and Warlock both got a brand new subclass in addition to a revamp. Hunter gets a revamp of Gunslinger and then "totally not Bladedancer" as the "new" class. I'll be fucking furious if that's all I have to work with for the first year.

>everyone starts with a roaming dps and gets access to pure support super
sounds fine to me

i think duderinos are not factoring that arcstrider has cleave on all its attacks i think, should be good for clearing trash mobs in the raid etc, or with GG doing headshot damage, and making orbs, either one should be fine for any content

ya, and hunters are getting free instant reloads on dodge roll, they're fine. they're just whimping out at being told they have a mysical staff.

That's not the point. Warlocks and Titans get brand new classes. The Hunter's "new" class is just a reskinned Bladedancer.

true, kind of a bummer, but adding cleave to arcblade is p sweet and makes it a slam dunk for pve mob clearing

Did they reveal the Arcstrider's tree yet? Got a link? And will the new Gunslinger finally be able to crit mobs on headshot?

not only can they crit on weakspots, but when they do they can make orbs, should be pretty sweet

It's nice there's more synergy between supers this way. They really want people to use all their abilities, rather than just sit on a couple good ones and then only use primary for most encounters.

I only started playing recently but Titans are pretty fun! I like the combination of the duration grenade, the storm punch and fist of havoc. Also just unlocked Shoulder Charge so I'm enjoying Tiger Knee-ing robots in the face

the crit tree allows crits on headshots, headshots gen orbs and damage amplifies each headshot if i remember right.

Probably a dumb question, but which of these two Parthian Shots would be better for general use?

>Outlaw/Feeding Frenzy -> Perfect Balance/Feather Mag -> Counterbalance

>Eye of the Storm/Partial Refund -> Perfect Balance/Rifled Barrel -> Glass Half Full

Counter balance

>physical kys

Yo m8s just a quick question is there a way to do Crotas end raid with just 3 people

>still no TWAB

it got pushed to tomorrow morning

what the fuck

>upset to be missing out on Bongo's bullshit
Why?

Why is the thread dead ?

Anyone wants to carry me through Archon's Forge or Nightfall ? Ps4 (376 light)

D2 reveal took our will to continue playing

Makes sense, still kinda fun tho...

im up for some forge and strikes

Wonder Woman was trash

Boners for vault? 2/6 here

need a hunter?

Sure. 3/6.

stream

Nightfall anyone ?

Ps4

I could do Vault
are you still trying to get people?

We have a full team now. Thanks though friend.
Tbh I wouldn't mind running it a second time, if you're still up for it afterward. I'll make a post if we need people.