/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1658

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for June:
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!
6/9 - 6/21 - iM@S Collab
6/22 - 6/29 - Guild War (Dark)
6/30 - Story event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G34jb7v3A78
youtube.com/watch?v=xwrgP9ZeYxw
youtube.com/watch?v=NXjhBwm1I3A
youtube.com/watch?v=C-e7cjtBhN8
youtube.com/watch?v=q4Nr3ZAhrsU
youtube.com/watch?v=bF_b4kimyYI
youtube.com/watch?v=S9mQQpBGCz4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love CKP CKP!

lol can i join cowfags? 103

CHARCUTIES WHEN

CHARCUTIES WHEN

CHARCUTIES WHEN

CHARCUTIES WHEN

ZOI

b3733348

2d9d7f baka hl

What the .. when was her face revealed? In her fate or something? She's so cute.

So why exactly would a dark version of shittier Tia guns that you can buy every month with pendants have a particularly lower drop rate than other dark weapons before Zoi? Or did they lower claw drop rates afterwards?

Yeah in her fate.
Also hilariously her real name is Ema. Possibly the most normal name in the game.

>Only one month left to prepare for the return of the revenge of bonito

Let we know when the Yukikaze is in.

Quatre!!!
I'm finally getting him today!

Claws were added later so there has to be a different drop rate.

Not a chev sword rate of drop but still pretty bad. Actually all celeste weapons have shit drop rate but the goddamn harp.

BellaBarca is recruiting

We have all the typical buffs and strike times based around NA wok schedules. We're a pretty chill bunch and don't force GW on anyone we only try when we may have a chance. Last GW we had fun working together.

No requirements beyond being active and it being your main account. Looking to fill our crew up with more like minded people!

They don't. It says a lot when people who think this way don't even know when Zoi released.

I'm in

Why are these masked females so cute. DK -> Apollonia, Predator -> Ema

Post what you are listening to while grinding. And what you are grinding.

Going through all my dailies and beating the shit out of zoi and baka.
youtube.com/watch?v=G34jb7v3A78

How hard are lucio spears replacing chev swords?

youtube.com/watch?v=xwrgP9ZeYxw

respond when you see this

Rosamia -> Rosamia
How could you forget about grape?!

youtube.com/watch?v=NXjhBwm1I3A

Spamming chevs for last minute sword grind.

No, nirvana is not worth the effort if you already have t4. Only one that would be worth is Oliver and MAYBE nebuchad if you're bored and want to gunmeme.

Reminder that dark ruined this game for everyone

There's literally no reason to use any other element
>Best magna grid
>Best whale grid
>Best attackers
>Only character that can enable backwater
>EMP bias

Nirvana is useless.

I made one and never used it.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-e7cjtBhN8
Currently farming stickers!

Meanwhile rainbow meta

I use Bishop when playing dark most of the time because Chev. Should I heal during Grand Order after she uses Conjunction or will this interfere with other dark players?

>best magna
That goes to light swords
>best whale
That goes to murg waterlords
Everything else doesn't even matter in rainbow age.

yoda has a dark version? why dont people tell me this ?!?!?!?!

I actually find surprising why people whale so hard for hades builds when celeste is already fucking strong build in itself. It has backwater and DATA, all you need for zoi to deal outrageous amounts of damage.

At least use the money for fingers. Because colo just suck. And no, exdee's aren't better.

In any fight that actually matters or is actually done on a regular basis dark still has an advantage

They need to change it so that off element is just as bad as opposite element in attacking terms

>Best magna
>light
Yeah that's why dark players routinely shit on light players in Baha HL right

Nirvana is only useful for being a stubborn bastard and fighting shit you shouldn't, like 120 Xenos off-element.

youtube.com/watch?v=q4Nr3ZAhrsU

nothing better to do but grind thems rainbow prisms

Someone give me the quick rundown on Naru and Vampy's Zeniths. Are they any good?

youtube.com/watch?v=bF_b4kimyYI
Creeds. I can't wait to be done so I can grind something else.

>That goes to light swords

>Three years of grind
>still deal shit damage

You know chev sword is more autism status than anything right?

Why would you whale for shitty ass fire just so you can still be weaker than water and dark you retard? Fire whale is fucking shit, it's basically trying hard just so you can go from dogshit to just regular shit.

Even with fingers you aren't beating dark or water so it's a waste of time and money

inb4
>M-muh wind fights
none of them are difficult or have relevant rewards for anyone

You again. Settle down, faggot.

Take your medicine, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=S9mQQpBGCz4

Lots of useful information and helpful anons in this thread today.

>no comeback
glad you agree

and yet this list is gonna keep changing once other elements get their share of busted shit

at least keep it consistent man

>GO
Nobody cares, just heal. Not everyone will get hit with Conjunction.

Thanks! Just giving back to the community

Yeah I agree that dark and murgl water are the two strongest elements right now. I see no sense in limiting myself to two elements though.

Wow after 3 years fire will finally get their busted shit and be the #1 element?

Oh wait it's always dark and then a huge power gap between that and the next most relevant whale build which in this case is fucking murgleis water which requires thousands being spent to realistically be done.

Fire can one turn celeste, user.

Dark can't.

Checkmate, faggot.

How viable is this team? Also post your teams! I need more ideas.

Fire is just as strong as water until water gets it's xeno.

>dark players routinely shit on light players
So you're comparing hades users to magna users? Because surely you're not talking about dark magna in HL.
>only relevant magna weapon that also includes a normal modifier
>shit
hmm

Have you tryed scath with this team?

>everyone popping pots when you could just open the raid and let the horde finish it
Thanks for the cert.

Very viable for any fight that isn't HL
Goes better with elysian though

Who would I replace for scat? Gawain?

Not him but water doesn't even use xeno and hits 500k+ damage turn 1. Fire has nothing on it.

>Fire whale is fucking shit
what is this, 2016? lmao

>F-fire is good too only because other elements don't have the same shit as them!
wow great argument, they'll just go back to being the most dogshit element in the game once everyone gets the same toys

0 good characters

shit grid

fingers are outdated shit and don't help it beat dark or water at all

awful attackers compared to even the mediocre ones in Dark

no good support characters

they're shit

>there's a huge powergap between whale dark and whale water
>proper Hades grids don't require thousands to realistically finish
Are you okay, user?

let's see if you'll say the same after the rest of the legfest limiteds' weapons' 4* my man

>wants something healthy
>make her a salad
>she complains
FUCK YOU DE ARIMASU

Are you that angry dirt guy who praises Sarasa?

Water whale > dark whale by the way.

>"wow great argument"
>Proceeds to write short sentences and press enter like a retard

Yes, maybe Gawain or Lecia I want to see some science user

Zoi niggers are desperate in this thread.

I run JK/Birdman/Carmelina because they're the only characters I have. JK and Carm kind of clash with each other but with proper timing it works decently enough. Carmelina can get in the way of JK stacking but once it's finished she can help keep everyone alive if they're low.

Korwa's third skill keeps Yuisis alive when she's in her second stance.

I'm really curious on the damage
Does anyone actually have videos of 5 murgleis with double GWs 5*? I've been asking but all I get is a twitter image of the grid

>Yeah that's why dark players routinely shit on light players in Baha HL right

Why does this matter? Is a sword with two small atk skill boosts on two different modifiers better than a claw with a medium atk boost and small enmity on one modifier? That seems like something that can easily be answered with a calculator and a enmity graph. I don't even know or care about the answer, your response just seems unnecessary when a dark player can beat light player for a variety of reasons tangential to the mentioned weapons themselves.

Sorry did you need an explanation for something that's observably true?

Show me the fire attacker that's better than Six or Orchid

Show me the fire support that adds as much value or damage capability to your party as S.Zoi

Try to argue that fingers and athena spears are better than gislas and cerb guns or fucking murgleis

Try to tell me that Athena spears aren't stuck at shitty as SL10

Well, we did have a picture of some guy with Uno, Sico and Drang soloing flam hl in 8 minutes

At times like this I wish all raids in the game had 90% element protection.

Just to see the zoi niggers cry.

100% uptime

Why is there a user that is so angry?

Is this what they call "reddit spacing"?

>getting 5 stacks with JK in the first 4 turns of queen Bee literally cuts the time it takes to kill her in half

I'm really debating just dumping EMP into Hostility up, but I'm not sure I want her getting hit that much when rose barrier isn't up

Wish nips weren't so incompetent with taping shit

Fingers are Gislas with higher attack, so they're objectively better.

You'd still wouldn't be able to see shit because he probably used two windows and refreshed like a madman

Doesn't matter because athena spears only have SL10 so the grid itself is dogshit

And the inherent value of Fingers is worse because fire has no backwater enabler like S.Zoi, they're not nearly as good in the context of how dark is actually played compared to fire.

>whining about Murgleis when Rackam's gun is getting a 5* and you haven't seen it yet

fuck off with that whining

> fire has no backwater enabler

bea doesn't exist now?

That body is meant for breeding

>One character who kills herself and has no protection does more damage than someone who can drop everyone to 1 HP and nobody will die
Huh?

That's got nothing to do with the weapon though, it's objectively a better Gisla.

Let's take a hypothetical situation where Dark has nothing but small attack normal weapons and no magna summon while Fire has Crimson Fingers with Large Enmity and Trium. Dark then gets a character with permanent party-wide +400% unique atk/def and +100% TA buffs.

Are the small attack normal weapons somehow not dogshit?

Missing birdman. How good is JK? Is she spark worthy?

>get rekt
>move goalpost
???

>5*
It's a 4*.

Or you know we could talk about the situation that actually exists which is that fire has no good characters to enable fingers for their party while dark does have a character that does that for gislas

Or we could talk about how fire's characters overall are also worse than dark and waters

She top-tier for solo content and not very good for raids. She's good to have around if you need her.

Wow I didn't realize pointing out that 4 is more than 1 was moving the goal posts user

Go into a fight against a finished whale dark grid with s.zoi with S or H Bea and let me know if you can win the race

We could, but those aren't weapon comparisons, those are elemental meta comparisons.

is the drop rate for the impossible fights higher?

I've been getting a lot of good things from hosting/ leeching

Except fire characters are actually fine, having stronger attackers than water aside from Silva and stronger supports than dark in general.

is she good?

for two months in 2016