Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old Thread:

Are there RP guilds? I can't find any when I advertise looking for them in the channels.

Luthien you need to stop spending your money on these drawings.

>8 more weeks of only MC
Im not going to make it

only 2 more months of this creepy master slave relationship between the tranny clique and the idiots who thought Veeky Forums guilds would be any different this time.

can't even join a real guild since by the time you pass your trial member period everyone will already be playing on gummycraft.

>this is what gummyfags actually believe

How risky is it to buy gold off the chinks? Looking at getting about 200g

100% ban rate

just get your friends to boost you for a weapon, other than that gear doesn't make much difference. most if not all good 2handers are instance drops or quest rewards

Why the horse

I don't have any friends on this server yet :(

earwen asked to have a horse included in the commission because he likes horses

New Alliance guild on Elysium
Tranny shitposting will be met with guild suspension
Clique Counsel will not occur

who's the GM?

A literal who that used to be a regular in the /wowg/ guild during MoP

then why would anyone join? sell it to me

Name?

Whackasmack

>horde

does her guild have any cute boys (male)

non-meme leadership where officers will have the freedom to make decisions to grow the guild in a positive direction, while still being held accountable to their actions. A fair raid loot distribution process that does not take "friendship" into consideration. An open teamspeak so anyone from leveling to raiding to hanging out can join and not be harassed by memers

Im keeping the name user right now to prevent character assassination by Clique Terrorists

im sorry, I hope we can be friends anyway

i dont know because i DONT ASK so i dont GET TOLD

No one honestly cares about a literally who, I only wanted to help.

HAHAHAHA

A HORDE GUILD HAHAHA

>New Alliance guild
>A HORDE GUILD HAHAHA
Typical Clique member everyone

hnnnnngggg i want to run my hands down though his chiseled abdomen

> Dont Ask Dont Tell
Sounds like one of those chink guild names like "Driver Take Me".

Thats the joke

so it's a guild for closeted gay men?

so MoH 2.0 but the leaders are people who didn't play vanilla?

>get the urge to come back after a year of classes
>all my characters are still here

Should I just start from scratch? Feels fucking horrible missing out on the initial server start, but I still want to play. What do.

>MoH
>the leaders are people who didn't play vanilla

This server is pretty dead, just take a break and wait for Crestfall.

Druid is great for it because they can do everything with competence.

>inb4 retarded retailbabbies parroting alexensual come crying

Says the guild with hopestar in it.

read again

more of it doesn't matter what your sexuality is because its not relative to the game or community
it's not hard to figure out

none of the officers in your guild are old enough to have been over 9 years old when Vanilla came out

who the fuck cares about retail vanilla?

(You)

who?

this is probably why people make fun of you for being underage

>12 years ago i played this game so its more relevant to my skills than when i played in the past 4 private servers
are you actually retarded?

Playing this game when you were ten doesn't make you better than the autists who have this game down to a science

>I cleared BWL on feenix please take me seriously

I agree with you i dont understand why everyone is so concerned with retail

>I leveled in vanilla when I was 15 take me more seriously
MY POINT STANDS AND YOU'RE RETARDED

this site doesn't allow underage

please stop projecting

Salty Dog shitposting is just embarrassing at this point. Nobody is playing Gummy with you lads.

trandaters literally arguing that there's nothing wrong with having started in wrath and they're perfectly qualified to run a guild

I believe there is at least one that has a forum post, I think it's on anathema. Did you check the guild recruitment sections for your server?
Also very likely more than one on darrowshire. However I have no idea if any are active.

Just in general, a lot of the more casual players have left or taken a break after the post nost hype, and roleplayers tend to have an overlap with that niche.
Some of that is just the nature of mmorpgs and/or private servers, but a lot has to due with the release timeline (I think it's way too slow).
If you have no luck finding something for you, make sure to re-look around the time a new patch update drops.

you heard user guys, if you started playing wow after 2008 just kill yourself right now
it's only fair

>You must be 18 or over to post here

I'm going to play Gummy with them and i play alliance and have never played with Salty Dogs

It's kind of hit or miss. I've read posts indicating that one gold seller company in particular doesn't get you banned but I honestly forget which one it is now since they all sound the same to me. I want to say it was okogames (?) and the rumor was that they were directly in cahoots with devs. I have no idea if that is true or not.

However, a proven low risk way to buy gold would be to do it directly from a real person working for themselves. You can go to ownedcore forums, there are dudes there who farm gold on the side and have really good feedback.
Whitekidney was selling gold using their forum, during nost, for example. Even tho he says he wasn't, he is full of shit.

It's not that, it's that half of the fags who didn't play retail vanilla will pretend that they did (for cool points or whatever?) meanwhile parroting really really bad information.

I mean to address people that are actually in the guild.

No one pretends they played vanilla, the issue here is that people openly say they didn't play vanilla and some how, although vanilla was 12+ years ago those people are underage

it doesnt matter though unless you're developing for the game. Unless you're one of those fags that go around saying 'UGH THIS IS BUGGED BECAUSE I REMEMBER THAT WHEN I SUCKED DICKS IT WAS DIFFERENT GUUHHH'

trannies please stop posting this site is for 18+ only

I'm not going to name and shame, but there were at least two people in mandate that did that exact thing - arguing about something not being "how it was in vanilla", then it turned out they were 16 and 17 IRL.
I'm not in the guild anymore so no idea if they're still around and meme'ing about retail vanilla or not.

why are they not kicked if they openly admitted to not being 18+ in a Veeky Forums guild. they shouldn't even know about the guild?

What bad information?
The core of Mandate did BWL together on Kronos.
Most played on Nost with some clearing BWL there instead of playing with DiF/SD.
Plenty played on earlier servers and retail vanilla.

Hell, the hunter CL of MoH is responsible for most of the contributions to Elysium's code since they went opensource.

are you seriously implying that it's possible to screen literally everyone posting here to see if they're 18?

>Nihilum core

there's only a few people left from kronos and they're all underage, they also all happen to have assigned themselves as officers for no reason

no but it's not hard to kick someone who says they're under 18 and tries to play it off as not a big deal like people are doing in this thread right now

Even with mandate having so many more members than salty dogs, I'd be willing to bet everything I own that SD has more players that played retail vanilla.
Doesn't make them cool or better but it does make Mandate a guild of pretending queens.
There are very few peope from old /nosg/ in the current /elyg/ guild and it's well known that most from k2 are absolute faggots.

don't forget to mention the real reason why most played on kronos (a funserver with non blizzlike "quality of life imrpovements.")

the kids just couldn't afford live wow subs.

>Glurf
>Grude
>Infamy
>Turin
>Cyne
>Manlet
>Sadem
>Babymetal
>Kasandra
>Uristmcmug (yeah lol underaged shitter)
>Earwen
>Madti
>Holo
>Dindu (underaged)
>Mava
>Slaytrain
>Jaedung
>Jaime
>Murder
>Traptalk
>Arteras
>Femdead
>Fmouse
>Lexi
>Marboth
>Reznik
>Valkyri
Y-yeah nobody left who raided kronos...

who cares

>all these literal retards

can you name a single person here who doesn't play the game just to jack off to their character other than turin

grude? artie?

(You)

>paladin in epl deletes 50% of my hp in one swing with seal of command

for a class that can heal and use invulnerability shields they can hit way too fucking hard.

vanilla balance is a joke

shaman or hunter?
which is less disgraceful

shaman

>earwen (underage)
>arteras (underage)
>babymetal (underage)
>jaime/murder (underage)
>lexi (underage)
>kasandra (underage)
>madti (underage)
>jaedung (underage)

Are you sure he wasn't reck/ret? Do you have the combat log to see what happened?
That's not even that weird if he crits.
What class are you? Remember that if he is geared to hit hard it means his mana pool is going to be shit, and if he's still leveling it's likely he's in str/stam or stam/int gear for the most part. He will have 8% movement bonus but can be kited extremely easily.

If you're a rogue or warrior, paladin should counter you while leveling anyhow.
Dispel/purge and fear will really really fuck a paladin and if you spell lock him he's double fucked.

grude is underaged too you seen how he acts lol

60 mage, he had what i assume was the epic pvp set on although it could've been the rare one since they look the same. running around with BRE and combat log says 1k white hit crit and 1200 SoC followed by judgement. more like 75% of my hp gone. he was Ret since his Vengeance triggered

can't exactly kite him either since he'll just BoF

nice try

Lexi often works nightshift and kas is a workaholic, awful bait.

how much do they pay you to police this thread

kas is also a woman apparently, do you believe everything you read online

in $$$ or xoxo

>faggot mage got his shit pushed in by a retardin

Good.

>jaime/murder
wew of everyone you could have shitposted about you picked the couple who had just made the down payment on a house

hi jaime

Underage players commonly make shit up about their lives so they don't appear underage. I used to do the same shit when I played ultima online.
Fibbing about a job not only makes you seem older to fit in, but it also gives you an excuse to cut out of shit when you don't feel like attending. "lol sorry, fucking got called into work holy shit"

are you going to say that murder is a girl too?

I know this doesn't help but a mage shouldn't be having that many issues with a ret. If he was in gear then it's whatever, but you should still be able to never really let him touch you.
There is a 1v1 mage post on the old nost forums that should help better than buttmunches here and explain further why the paladin has an uphill battle vs any mage.

redpill me on finalflash. where has he gone?

reroll horde

How sad is your life that you just make up lies?

the one we all know as finalflash is an impostor, the real finalflash died in that tanker 2 years ago