Just win baby

Fareeha

Overwatch is a shitty game

IT'S HIGH NOON

>June 2017
>Dvashitters still trying defend prenerf dva

No.

>how to fix genji
reduce his e's hitbox, it doesn't block melee / rein hammer anymore and can only protect you from the front

here, fixed

hana's schlong

Forumfag whinershits destroying the balance of the game.

Here comes T.Racer!

The last three characters have been:

>Sniper Grandma with Super Jarate
>Mexican Tron hacker with 0.5mm bullets
>Worthless robot cow nobody likes

Now it looks like we're getting Evil Winston. I'm starting to get upset. This is underwhelming as fuck.

That is a reasonable and good change but Genji sub humans would screech at Blizzard because E doesn't win everything anymore. There is literally no excuse for Deflect to be in the state it's in.

keep squealing

>stuck in ranked
>watch guides and Twitch in hopes to get better
>all the advices for everything are "you just have to feel it"

This is fucking "How to get a GF 101" all fucking over again.
>be good looking, be confident, make her laugh
Okay, how do I confident?
>idk, you just have to feel it

How to be good at OW:
>be good at aiming, positioning and managing your cooldowns
Okay, how should I position myself?
>idk, you just have to feel it

What the fuck kind of shit is this?
Can I get STEP BY STEP how to be good at aiming and positioning? Not fucking "just practice dooode ill come lol".
It's not coming.
>where to look
>how to track
>where to keep aim at (head, neck, near the head)
>how to practice (no fucking ana bots, I've got 70% acc as cowboy, shit is useless vs real people)
>what the fuck to do is enemy ADADADADAD
>Do I charge my ult on tanks / break barriers / go straight for supports as flanker

>when to use ults and who target
>where to be as flanker
>where to be as supp
>where to be as dps
>where to be as tank
>how to know is now is a good time to initiate

All the guides are saying either obvious shit like "try to aim at the head" or some useless shit like
>uuugh so you are going to the practice range and, uh, you see those two bots? yeah, so you, like, shoot them at the head, and, like, flick, and this helped me a lot, pls sub to my channel for more guides

dude, it will come, just play the game lol

collecting souls as reaper prevent ts mercy from rezzing them

Yea or nay?

>WELCOME TO ILIOS
>guy instapicks Torbjorn
>we end up with 2 tanks and 3 DPS due to this
>nobody wants to change off their role so I'm solo healing and since it's KOTH it needs to be Lucio
>feat the absolute worst
>10 minutes pass
>VICTORY
>we won 3 - 0

Sombra under arrest

rule34hentai.net/image/243421

Soldier take down the Pharah which you counter for fucks sake.

>He still thinks Hammond is going to be a hero

>Reaper buff
Oh nice this will make him an effective roadhog counter
>Scroll down, hog has been removed from the game
Oops looks like a Reaper is still useless.

Are forum whinershits the reason Blizzard reworked Lucio and made him even more broken than he already was?

Why is Starbucks so popular, went here once, got charged like 5£ for a tasteless tea, why is it so expensive and so bad compared to regular coffees ?

>scrubs complained so much on blizz forums that they nerfed the hog

why are shitty players allowed to play the game ?

Torb is lowkey a god on KOTH

They already did it to completely change how the game was played, why are you surprised that they're fucking up individual heroes?

Screencap this now.
Bastion is getting a Rosetta probe skin next update.

Nobody cares. Its bastion.

dude it doesn't come over night. Just keep playing and don't worry about ranking up just play to have fun and you will get better over time

mccree doesnt feel different lads

I want Roadhog's body type so much.

I don't give a damn about the fat, I want to be fucking strong as fuck and be built like a fucking tank.

>lost 30 SR in a match
I thought your first 40 matches of the season were supposed to have smaller SR losses fuck you game

Because marketing has been proven to be more effective than quality and service.

As a result the most popular companies put less money into the actual product. Generally/simplified speaking.

Hammond leak legit?

It's there to make poor uneducated blue collared folk look hip and smart.

>a martial artist can't parry melee attacks
The size I like because it helps protect allies but the front thing is understandable, even though the area of effect is the arm's length of a person (Genji).

Well he doesn't do that anymore so nay lol

It's the other way around.

>haha yes they nerfed this one hero I don't like into absolute uselessness! This will surely be healthy for the game! EPIC WIN! XD
How to detect an incredibly bad player.

Starbucks sells an image so MacBook Air users can go there and pretend they are "writers" hanging out in some exclusive place for cool, smart people like themselves.

Their beans are actually not bad but their employees are trained to brew them to the point of burning.

Good thing you don't work in the balancing department.

YER DAMN RIGHT IT IS, PARDNER

Roadhogs body type is called bear and you can achive it.

Roadhog needed changing because that fat fuck just waddles around like he's an obese Soldier fishing for le epic skill 1hit instagib without giving a shit about his team.

>people STILL think Torb is bad
You'll ascend and find true understanding once you get out of Gold, laddie

If you're going to make Mercy only heal one person at a time, then don't make her ult potentially effect her whole team.
Make her only rez ONE person, that way they can still heal near the front, keep an eye out for whos about to die and rez them if they're key players, it would at least put emphasis on awareness and not encourage hiding from your job just to fly in and undo what you were MEANT to do.

>blue

At least make it so she needs line of sight to rez, not "I press one button to fly into the middle of my team and then press another button and get POTG"

>parry a giant rocket propelled hammer swung by a 7 foot tall giant with a small katana

Yeah, sure. And no, Deflect shouldn't be able to protect allies, this is why Reaper is terrible and Genji has always been relevant, Genji's kit is fucking overloaded as fuck. He's an Attack character, having a 3 second Reinhardt shield should not be one of his abilities, it's a personal ability. You have characters like Reaper, Bastion, and Torbjorn who have their niche yet you have Genji who can just do everything because his kit is so overloaded.

His M1 does so much fucking damage. I wish I could aim laser projectiles.

Blue?

>tfw obese
Living large and in charge

>put in placement with a load of silvercucks
>they all run around aimlessly for two halves
>point is pretty much ignored
>zero points on either side
>they interpreted this as 'good defence'
>not 'terrible attack'
>they thought it was a good game

Why do placements exist, again?

yes

torb works if you win the initial fight
if he started the game with full scrap hed probably be a completely viable pick on certain maps just to create a safe zone for your supports to exist where tracer cant touch them

she may forget her pants but that won't stop her from reporting in

>Start playing OW this weekend
>Get a legendary skin in every third box I open
>Have 6 legendary skins when I hit level 18
>Buy the game because it ain't so bad
>Next 6 boxes I open only contain rare player icons
I think I got baited there

True

I wouldn't know what it's like down in Gold.

I actually like Torb, don't get me wrong. I'm more surprised we won flawlessly with only solo heals Lucio.

He's not memeing either. You just have to be shit when you first start playing. After you suck absolute ass at the game for a while, you'll start developing 'feel' and 'gamesense' and other abstract shit like that.
OW Guides don't make sense for the same reason 'how to draw' guides suck. There's a million tiny steps in ever step that have become background noise to the veteran players making the guides. Relax, find out what's fun for you, and get practice. After maybe a month of progress you'll be 1000% more literate in that tiny background shit, which will help you understand the guides. Then you'll actually be able to figure out the advice.

Same shit whether it's vidya, art, or (incidentally) dating. The advice doesn't make sense because you aren't literate yet. There's no shortcuts to literacy. Gotta put in the work and get experience.

It won't take long until you enter a streak of not getting a single legendary with your next 30 or so lootboxes and if you do. Its a duplicate of a one that you already have and you get fuckall credits from it.

Yup, a shitty game with shitty writing that I can't stop playing. Someone wake me up.

Ban anyone under 18 on this game
boom. Fixed.

>muscular Pharah
Gross tumblr shit

To help illustrate my point:

someone's mad they keep dying to hanzos.

I wouldn't say a month. Few weeks is enough to get the hang of the game as long as you try out all the heroes. OW is a very simple game, but you definitely need to just play it before you watch any guides.
Guides aren't generally helpful unless you are playing a character completely wrong which is rare because its generally pretty obvious how each character should be played from the getgo.

No, just underage teammates not trying to touchstone point and screaming for heals

youtube.com/watch?v=o3lqymLlMbo

>38:50

JESUS CHRIST I CAN FEEL THE ENTIRE PANEL'S CRINGE.
In other news, why is Lucie Pohl so pretty.

Does this mean we can have toons say naughty swear words?

>Monkey and Robot, neither of which were asked for, instead of Doomfist and Pharah's father

???

>cyborg can't parry rocket propelled hammer with a sword because no
Really nigga?

You're talking about Genji being overloaded when Soldier exists with:
>healing
>burst damaging rockets
>hitscan
>infinite run
>aimbot

A two second Orisa shield that has an eight second cooldown has nothing wrong with it. Hell, it's an active ability so if anything it should have been on a resource meter but that would be stupidly overpowered.

>that next girl on the line

But Pharah's father is already in the game

That's not really a muscular Pharah, her arms actually look about the same as they did in Reflections.

>Pharah's father

????????? Literally no one asked for him. I've seen more requests for Athena and Emily than for John Redcuck

>playing Horizon on PTR
>Reaper getting tilted as fuck that I'm not healing him when he's balls deep in the enemy backline
what the fuck

But two of those are great.

>Go on Twitch
>OW tournament on the front page
>Genji, Tracer, Soldier, Winston, Zenyatta on both teams
>Only variation is Lucio on offense and Ana on defense

Oh look, the top suspects of mobility cancer and their top enabler are the immovable meta AGAIN

not indian enough, thunderbird skin dictates parentage reeeeeeeee

Anti-flank options are slim. Game revolves around nanoblade or speed boost blade. Genji is cancer.

Niggas on the Moon when?

>Fred saying "Who's your daddy", "I'll be your daddy" in 76's voice
>mfw

Didn't even notice the rate this match thing was removed in the PTR but here's a blue post about it. Actually forgot it existed at all.

If Blizzard removed spread from Roadhog's scrap gun would it make up for his damage nerf?

I hate being forced to play healer because of shit like this. Also

>everyone seperates and dies very far away from each other
>only have enough range to res 1 so I dont waste it
>Mercy are you saving res for the next round xD

>i'm what user?
>you'll have to speak up, i couldn't hear you very well.

I actually always used it, and always rated for if I had fun or not.

But my idea is that the game should be fun anyway, so if the match wasn't fun it got a bad score, if it was it got a middle one and if it was really fun it got a positive score.

I'm betting like 98% of my ratings were in the middle, and thus also completely useless.

I only voted negative when matchmaking was so poor it resulted in a one sided snowball shutout.

Heh

Haven't used it in about 9 months.

his spread got tightened once already. I think the 5 shots now instead of 4 and faster shot speed compensates for the lower damage. I think he's fine. Smaller head hitbox alone is a HUGE buff.

canonically fat

a shallow fucking hag

That's why I really like EnvyUs right now. At least they offer some variety in their games.

>best counter to dive is dive

youtube.com/watch?v=j_Jg2MZexkA

The new map is awful.