pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/games?devpub=bethesda_softworks_llc&sort=bestselling&page=1
youtu.be/g3qkbc28R_I?t=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dumb meme edition

vault girl

>says its a girl
>when its obviously a boy
Only boys can get stronk. Both kinds~

>tfw no good muscle mods

HEATHER CASDIN wants to suck your little fat dick

are you going to let HEATHER CASDIN suck on your hairy micro pickle?

I don't quite understand your post but I like Heather. Breddy gud mod.

xth for GoG releases.

>Find mod of grill that makes "herbal remedies"
>Edit her to be my pot dealer
>Now she wants to suck my cock
Endorsed

Who? I don't play fantasy games.

Does she have the same voice actor with Willow?

>tfw the possibility of getting head breaks immersion to the point of being unplayable

>sexualizing waifus

Heather is for love not lewd.

Yeah

he says it himself that he came by when nobody really knew what a synth was, and proved his trustworthiness by helping the mayor and later the whole town

why the more paranoid residents haven't tried to evict his ass when synths proved themselves to be spies and killer robots for The Institute is a different story that Bethesda never talked about, minus a mention by Nick in Far Habor that he isn't as beloved as he initially made himself to be since people apparently like to throw shit at him

Why does Fallout 4 still not have MCM support? Is F4SE still that underdeveloped?

Yes, it IS that underdeveloped. I think Bethesda cracked down on F4SE, since "muh consoles" can't get it.

>I think Bethesda cracked down on F4SE, since "muh consoles" can't get it.
This is fantasy nonsense.

Keywords in my post were "I" and "think". Why is F4SE underdeveloped then?

I want to make love with that toaster!

No because Piper a SJW

The motorcycles you see around Boston are called "Lone Wanderer"

Make sure to share!

>He also has friends in Goodneighboor despite them hating synths.
Have you ever talked to Hancock, like ever?

>alt+tab resolution fuckery happens
>ends up looking like a myst knockoff

Nice desu ne

Anyone else hate how the X-01 looks in this game? It's so bulky. I prefer the FNV look much more.

>recently went into FO4Edit and fixed the Robobrain Claws so that they're no longer near-useless
>changed their obnoxiously loud extinguisher explosion sound to the same one used by gas cans, fixed the projectile so it wouldn't explode 1 second after it's fired, and increased the damage on the poison and made it stack like bleed
>kitted out Ada with Robobrain parts, the Protectron head armor that has a chance to paralyze, and Tesla Coils, then take her out to the GNN building
>she bombards gunners with poison smoke bombs while closing the gap, then switches to melee when she gets in their face
>sit back and watch all the silly dumb gunner scum get repeatedly paralyzed while getting shocked, poisoned, and punched to death

>tfw Fallout NV Ultimate edition has been released on GOG

FUCKING EBIN

Mine! I dont share!

nth for Hubris

>Doom3.fo4

Whats the point in even getting workshop acces to Bunker Hill? So much unscrapable shit leaves you no real room to do anything.

okay but what about the sound the robobrain tracks make?

fuck those are loud, somehow louder than a sentry bots legs

All settlements have unscrappable ugly shit
Jamaica Plain might be the worst of them all because you can't even build around the ruined house, the clipping is a bitch, and there's a huge intact one with no door, just taking up space

All settlements do have unscrapable dumb shit, but for the most part it's not as bad as Bunker Hill. Bunker Hill shouldn't be a fucking settlement, justmake it a better god damn city.

What the h*ck is that ?
Got no body mod apart from Robert's and BEWARE OF GIRL.

deactivate then reactivate archive invalidation in FOMM.
Use google next time summerpal

I've looked everywhere and can't find a fix if someone could help it'd be awesome. Basically the shadows and lights keep flickering like if I walk under a light pole with my pip boy light on the lighting and shadows spazz out. Any idea how to fix I imagine I need to edit something in the inis but I don't know what. If someone helps I'd be so happy I'd post some new Vegas keys.

which game nigger

i have the ultimate edition on steam already.
Post a screenshot

New vegas.

That's normal behaviour because it's a DX9 game, nothing you can do about it.

don't know but you can try changing: iActorShadowCountInt=6
iActorShadowCountExt=6

It's hard to capture in a still image I'd need to take a video to capture properly. If you move the camera the lights and shadows will flicker places that should have light do not and vice versa. It only happens at certain camera angles.

Didn't work. Imagine when walking with pip boy light on that the light it provides keeps disappearing.

is there anyway to turn off combined objects just for certain interiors? like the institute?

What do you guys see here?

gog.com/games?devpub=bethesda_softworks_llc&sort=bestselling&page=1

is the Fear & Loathing NV mod guide good?
only thing I didn't like about it was no FOOK

youtu.be/g3qkbc28R_I?t=7

Why do people complain about the lore? Each game is a different simulation so of course some lore elements overlap each other.

dood wut

niggas out here installing anime mods not caring about the lore

Anybody have that character sheet that floats around on /v/ NV threads? If anyone could post a blank one, I'd appreciate it. Or post your own, I like to read them.

Is Curie human?

She's a robot uploaded to a synth platform.

Vault-Tec is calling, it's pre-war and they want your best idea for a vault. What do you propose to them?

I'd like to see a vault where everyone who was admitted suffered from a mental illness. There are so many possible variations on this idea it could be spiced up with. For instance the overseer suffering from anti-social personality disorder or paranoid schizophrenia. Or the residents discovering after the vault sealed that they only had enough medicine for a few years, just enough to establish a society before they all go mental.

Humans aren't that cute

uhh a vault where only traps are permitted and the vault suit is a maid outfit

Vault full of homosexuals only. One wing lesbians, one wing gay guys.
They are separated by a long gauntlet of pain and death.
Do they carry on being faggots as they die off, or do they cross over the physical and mental challenge of who they "really are?"

Is it worth giving Fallout 1 & 2 a shot or are they just memes from the same types of people who boast that they've been on Veeky Forums since 2003?

What ini settings effect the pip boy light?

Todd finally giving the finger to Steam and that fat fuck

>is Fo3, NV and Oblivion for GoG UPDATED?

They're good if turn-based combat isn't an issue for you. The first one is better than the second one imo. Simply because it supports a wider variety of different characters and playstyles.

So how bad is NMA going to review bomb FO3 now that we have a GOG release?

A vault with 99 hardcore tumblr SJW females and one straight cisgender white male. They must reproduce with him for the vault to survive, but that would mean ensuring the survival of the cismale white patriarchy. Do they do it?

1 definitely. It takes a while to get used to, and critical hits are utterly broken for you and especially the enemy (hint: invest in luck), but other than that, it's solid.
2, can't say.

They will ctrl C + CtrlV + they will bash NV, because it isn't pure as the Steam version

They're very good games, but quite unbalanced

Or alternately, a vault where all the males are /pol/acks and all the females are strong independent black wiminz.

Shit, there's so many ideas.

plz

>but quite unbalanced
I've never found this to be an issue in RPGs. I just think it doesn't matter as much in the genre as it does in other genres.

fallout 1 system is perfect

fallout 2 is stupid as fuck with the 200% miss

>tfw no tesla cannon to cuddle
>tfw ywn build a home in the ruins of a skyscraper and rain lightning on the ignorant savages below

why'd you post a warframe picture

In F4, I keep CTDing on the quest Walk in the Park from the Far Harbor DLC after Longfellow says a line about mainlanders taking a radaway or some shit and it's fucking annoying. Any suggestions?

>Heather Casdin
>good mod
She's from the same woman who made WIllow, so she has the same voice, same convoluted relationship system, but this time she's even worse of a Mary Sue.

They're both on the same level. yeah, they're both popular and you could say they're "good mods" simply because of it being detailed and well-made, but the writing, design and mechanics are fuckin' not good at all.

Is there any really difference that happens if you do Danse's quest up to and after getting the Long Range Transmitter, but don't accept to join then and there, as opposed to just not encountering them before the Brotherhood shows up in full force after you kill Kellogg?

Also, why is Maxon such a fucking retard?

Should I use AWOP? For new vegas I mean.

The only light in the entire vault is from pipboys and the overseers terminal.

Jesus fuck this is the deadest fucking general this board has ever had.

you obviously do not post in any other generals

Anybody try the Tales of The Commonwealth?
I got it and holy shit I love it.
The voice acting on the Npc's is amazing.
I couldn't tell when I was doing a vanilla mission or a mod one.

This is actually one of the more lively generals.

You should check out some of the other generals, sometime

That's because fallout 4 is a shitty game.

It's related to the newest version of Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch. Many users are reporting the issue. I would roll back to 2.0.0.

Hi /v/

fug
thanks anyways

She's ugly with that hair

>synth
>human
no more than super mutants or ghouls

So I've been taking my sweet time getting through the main quest on my new playthrough (level 30 and about to go kill kellogg). I'm going to do all four factions again for completionist's sake, but there's the lingering question of which faction should be my "ultimate" choice.

I like the Minutemen but fuck they're boring. So the question is: What would Cao Cao do?

They're both great and worth giving a shot. FO1 is pretty cut and dried as far as stuff to do (though there's a good amount of challenge and a good mix of dialogue/combat), FO2 is a pretty daunting game in that regard.

Some builds are arguably easier than others, and it's pretty easy to see perks/traits that are shit and ones that are amazing.

The vault is split up into a bunch of mini-homes and each one contains 1 resident. Every resident is given a partner resident that they can only interact with through screens and speakers, but the only thing actually separating everyone is a few inches of soundproof wall.

Those are connected to the actual big, cushy regular vault that the staff lives in.

>edgy normie memes edition

And how do I do that ? Can't find anything on FOMM.

>What would Cao Cao do?
post Cao Cao every thread until we get a good Romance of the Three Kingdoms mod?

tried it, though the NPCs are super vulnerable to going aggro/dying

that one gal who stands outside the brothel in the city would keep getting into combat with powerful raiders added in from different mods, every time I tried to fend them off a stray bullet would always hit her, make the quest unplayable and force me to reload a save

What about that Dynasty Warriors one?

>Have zero experience with the Creation Kit
>Trying to edit a single perk
>Follow a basic guide
>Apparently fucked something up because in game the perk icon is now white and makes a rapid clicking noise when hovering over it

Someone explain to me like I'm a retard how to properly load shit in the Creation Kit to edit simple things like perks. I have all the DLC if that matters.

good night /fog/

You can literally change it on the menu