ITT: words of wisdom

"Automatic transmission only exists because we allow women to drive cars."
- granddad

I think that quote needs to be adjusted to:

"Automatic transmissions exist despite feminists attempting to stop men from doing anything useful"

cars only exist because someone was to lazy to walk

the real red pill

drifting is for the weak, we want max velocity
edgy but damn makes me wanna total the fuck out of my shitbox

People are terrible. I'm going to shoot up my school one of these fucking days.

What's going on witchposter?

You don't have the guts you fucking meek twat

Fuck you. You'll see. I'm not going to do it in one day. I have to plan it out. Otherwise, I'll only get to kill 5 or 10 people.

>Real men battle downhill

"Car are like wives except that a car will actually fuck you if you mistreat it"
- weird uncle

t. 14yo edgy lord

Live stream.

im not 14. get out newfag
too much work

15?

get out newfag

I'd you're any older its pretty embarrassing desu

what did he mean by this?

"SOMETHING SOMETHING MERCEDES BENZ SOMETHING MONEYPIT SOMETHING SOMETHING EXPENSIVE SOMETHING"
-SCOTTY KILMER

Bruh, it's not much, but I've done 155 in a shitty e36 a few times. Absolutely addicting

Needless to say, I'm itching to get something japorean from the 90s, tarbo it, and break the 200 MPH barrier

The way to learn how to work on cars is to pick up a wrench and work on one.
Manual transmissions are fun, automatic transmissions are convenient.
Never buy new, unless you plan on keeping the car for a decade or two.
Get the extended warranty, a few hundred bucks for a few more years of coverage is a good deal. Cars break.
Keep a fire extinguisher in your car, preferably somewhere within reach of the driver's seat.
Keep your roadside assistance numbers on hand or in your contacts list, you might need them someday.
Wait a few years to buy a new car and you'll have the choice of several with an autopilot feature. Major car manufacturers are jumping on this.
Leave Veeky Forums and never come back. The humor isn't worth the time spent here.

traps are gay

cars exist because horses die.
cars are freedom.

>extra weight
>spending money on auto pilot
>shilling the normie cuck lifestyle
Just get off the board. You're too reddit to be here

t. faggot

Is this Ralph Fiennes?

an older dude at my work told me to not buy a used car because i should lease a new car and build my credit
is he right /pol/?

Women could drive manual in the 50s though.

>extended warranty
>roadside assistance
lolwut

Yeah I'm worried too.

Things not going well?

And they drive manual in every other country today, the real reason automatic's exist is "yanks are retarded"

My 94 year old vet grampa drove auto for 50 years.

>complex pieces of machinery that live most of their lives outside never die

I have a sadistic personality. This website is only a coping mechanism. I have strong urges to harm people and animals. Nothing makes me happier than seeing people in pain. My mind is the only lover I've ever known.

You're even more cringe than Elliot Rodgers.
Just kill yourself or go overseas and kill some goat fuckers, nobody will remember you as some kind of influential killing spree guy. He made a splash because his dad was famous and had some retarded anti women agenda as a pissed off virgin.

what this guy says is pretty much true

that being said, take up boxing and/or MMA. At best, you'll develop discipline and will find the chance to release pent-up anger.

At worst, it will nurture your desire to hurt people and you can be more badass as a result. It's a win-win.

Why would I kill myself? I would never do that unless I brought someone with me. And how am I supposed to find the money to travel across the planet to kill people and buy ammunition?

Also, wrong. If I shoot up a school I'll garner attention. I just need enough bodies.
Boxing is fucking gay.

also can't get into the military due to medical reasons.

and i need adhd meds.

School shooters are a diamond dozen.
Nobody remembers the autist who did the sandy hook job. He was just some loser adult coming into a school to wreck shit up in some bizzare power fantasy, talk about ultimate impotence.

At least if you kill some said nighters in a war crime you can claim it's for a reason.

I don't care about being remembered. Once I die I will be only remembered by the fragments I left behind. Once those are gone I'm forgotten forever. All I want is too make people suffer and bring death to them.

also I have no connections in my life to become a dictator or powerful person. you seem to not understand my motives

I'm a trump supporter but
if you want to throw the country into a civil war, kill him. Not like it would be hard considering hes a big fan of open carry

So blow-up a series of mosques

>attempt the impossible
No. No, why would I do that?

also nobody would miss trump. he's retarded.
I would be more than happy to if I knew how to make bombs.

Wel could you do us a favor and write song long-ass manifesto full of liberal buzzwords?

We want everybody to think that you killed people because you wanted to destroy the patriarchy or something. Maybe we can get some revenge against the left.

@17849483
@17849525
@17849991
@17851243
@17851555
@17851583
@17851600

Boohoo, you attention whoring crybaby. is that way. Also stop replying to the resident shitposter retards.

Now back to the actual subject of the thread.

>"A truck that is not used for work is not a truck. I a car for someone who wants to look like he is working, but he is not."
My grandpa told me that once.

if he becomes a muslim first thats even better

This is why I hate people. Stupid tribalistic thinking like yours. Kill yourself.

This.
Make a manifesto about the male agenda and how women need to stop breastfeeding boys to ruin their potential

>says the guy autistic enough to liken himself to an anime character because he saw some dumbass Netflix show a few weeks ago

>The lefty boogeyman

Kys /pol/cuck

what?
Finally another voice of reason around here

>@
what did he mean by this?

>@
>@
>@
>@
>@

Red.ditors gonna red.dit

>all these deleted post

what a tease

you missed out on the most bomb-ass flan recipe of all time senpai

It was some ADHD child pretending to be le edgy and talking about shooting up their school

@17851633
>giving away free (you)s

alphonse was an edgy kid again.

>Never buy new, unless you plan on keeping the car for a decade or two.

I seriously hope no one is stupid enough to do this in current year,

@17851627
(((YOU)))

Please fuck off back to red.dit

>drifting is for the weak, we want max velocity
That's not edgy now that we had this unsufferable drift fuckboy epidemy that destroyed so many S-chassis among others.

f-fuck off back to r-reddit, I love it when alphonse spergs out

Please do go back to that cancerous shithole and take that alphonse nigger with you, he seems like he was made for that place.

literally obsessed.
what did he mean by this???
>pretending
im not pretending

>what did he mean by this???

The edgy one put "L" in as his name. It's a reference to a shitty netflix anime movie

You cant be so retarded to not figure out it's the same person

>bought '91 ED6 honda civic DX AUTOMATIC shell for $50
>dual point fuel injection (think throttle body)
>buy a crx hf d15b6 engine for $150
>installed engine myself
>this is a non-stock long block
>this engine never came with an auto transmission or this injection system ever
>it actually runs/drives pretty decent; daily it for over 10k miles
>trans blows
>buy EBAY auto trans shipped to my house for $300 including shipping
>put in new trans myself also
>now it drives/shifts like a much lower mileage car / completely non stock drive-train
>well maintained daily driven jap classic
>car gets better gas mileage than factory
>nearly brand-new everything now

I can heel-toe flawless in my other car ('95 suzuki)

this thread is fucking bad and you should feel bad

>not liking auto cars
>not realizing the VALUE PER DOLLAR that can be found in an automatic daily driver

MUH TRUE ENTHUSIAST

fuck you retards i bet you can't even bleed coolant or change the clutch you will inevitably destroy

Good post

the cars my great grandpa liked were never offered in manuals (giant land boats)

despite him actually being a truck driver

I am not alphonse???

this is the car also

>averages 40mpg city

I don't get it either.
Dude shows up and posts a bunch of pictures of Joseph Fiennes, then leaves and deletes all his posts.

If you live in a country with am average wage of 200 dollars and an average car being 1984 eurocuck 1.3 sdi diesel with 50 horsepower sure, and you only need to drive in the countryside- sure. If you live in a big city with constant stop and go traffic that shit is retarded. Also please dont consider dsg to be a proper automatic, that shit is just for retards.

>*tips fedora le gentleman

>FEEEEEEEEEMALES

Nice meltdown

"Don't sell anything that still works"
-Dad after finding cracked plastic radiator in his 2001 1500 Tahoe after sold his working 1993 1500 Suburban.

Thank god people are idiots