/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

Objectively correct edition

Elder Thread: >Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/05/26/the-battlemasters-corner-returns
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/05/25/eso-morrowind--influential-factions-of-vvardenfell

>Latest ESO Live
twitch DOT tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/345258/pc-mac-patch-notes-v3-0-5-morrowind-update-14

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Making sales and deals
you tube.com/watch?v=ffZfbi-wjto

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write you @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QhnsC2V4_0w
alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-dragonknight-build-pve/
youtube.com/watch?v=ffZfbi-wjto&t=1307s&ab_channel=Blobeso
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's always been a dumb diagram.

your dumb:^)

It's pretty accurate.

>stamsorc is meta
what is this 9 months ago? magsorc literally most broken meta since magdk had dynamic ultgen

>Templar
>Tanks
Is this a joke?

That's why in PvE it has full points without an "If ____"

Can't you see the distinctions of PvE and PvP?

They are pretty powerful in PvP but they don't get the full 4 points since "lol no cc".

>Made before bumb limit with haste, links not fixed

Here's the real one:

delet this

pretty much

fuck off

Post your characters, I wanna see them
I don't really care if one user cries and tl;drs and makes the thread a whole lot worse for it

Do you like my bosmer waifu?

O-ok user please rate~

Can't you see pvp green square "stamsorc is meta"
>inb4 I was only pretending to be retarded

are skull icons not meant to be soloed?

group boss!

You can solo them. You don't stand much chance until you're CP160+ though.

don't look like this any more because muhh tank meta changed but at least I've still go my cute red balls ^^

Are there any more costumes or other skins that show off abs?

can you use camo hunter in pve and stay crouched during an entire fight? Or does it mean 'stealth' only?

also do any tanks use ring of preservation for dodge roll tanking?

>dodge roll tanking
youtu.be/QhnsC2V4_0w
you really taken "play how you want" to heart

What would you guys say min height and Max height are for each race? My thoughts
>High elf/Nord/orc: 5'10-7'4
>Dark elf/Breton/imperial: 5'2-6'8
>Khajiit/argonian: 5'0-6'6
>Bosmer: 4'0-5'6

does dodge rolling not give iframes? so I'm guessing there's no alternative to a block style of tanking? No agility based tanking like in Tera?

>implying you should not be able to simply iframe through every single boss attack in a legitimate action game

>megamind.jpg

Blue food for PVE, purple food for PVP, right?

that's what i was thinking? I mean what the fuck is the purpose of the nightblade class if you can't play as a sneaky, fast dodge-rolling son of a bitch?

It's even got a summon shade (doppleganger) skill but I'm guessing those don't draw aggro in any meaningful way?

So tanking is literally just being a meat bag in this game?

But NB DPS is good now

>tanking is literally just being a meat bag in this game?
yes

You can be a magical meatbag though

>be a blue meat bag
>or a green one
>but just stand there and hold block while occasionally faffing 1-5 keys

that sounds awful.

It's not that simple
you need to take the food that you need for your setup
if you are lacking regen take regen food
if you need stamina/magicka and health take bi stat food
if you need stam mag and health take tri stat

If we could have npc followes companions like in a regular tes game, which npc would you want to be available as a follower and why?

Hardmode: no waifu-ing or husbandos

Give me your opinions, which is more boring in ESO specifically: Tank or Healer?

hmm really think about killing yourself back to /pol/ dumb memespamming retard

But I have more fun doing those two instead of deeps. And before you tell me something I already can 20k+ DPS single target

Reminder

I'm not trying to tell you anything. I'm trying to covertly ask which I should play first.

Someone is le triggered :^)

I know nobody want to take your magnb 2h/bow 3 medium, 4 light armoured off-healer tank to dungeons but that the choice you made when you said you wanted to ERP as a down syndrome afflicted child.

it kinda shifted towards witchmother's potent brew for magicka and dubious camoran throne for stamina unless you have no problems with sustain

Ayo, what addons would you guys recommend?

Cyrillic Chat Filter
brb smoke break

Is there an addon to see group members in map or is it a filter and I just never checked while in group?

oi nigs, what's the best bow motif

Ra Gada

It begins.

First warning.

The ritual begins. the arcane flows. Mana emerges.

>It begins.
And it will never finish.

"Post your guys" is fine and a far cry from avatarfagging.

As a Stam DK I don't care about Duel wield whatsoever and ONLY want to use Two-Handed. If going by Deltia's butcher guide who exactly do I apply the skills? I see his two-handed section, but I'm unsure if he intends for you to switch out to Duel Wield in addition to using the two-handed, vs ONLY using two-handed. Do I disregard the Duel Wield section and ONLY get the skills he lists under two-handed in my case, or does that completely destroy the purpose of his build guide?

Sorry if I'm not making any sense.

One post is ok. The first card is a warning for people not to flood the thread with waifus and to not take advantage of "post your guys". Once someone starts spamming "Razar-jan's holiday in Solitude" is where it becomes a problem

First off, deltia is a hack and a half who spread misinformation left and right without testing it.

Is this for PvE?

How about post warnings when people are actually doing something that's worth warning.

Yes, for PVE. I'm looking for a PVE Stam DK build that ONLY uses Two-handed sword. I'm just starting off with ESO and don't care about the end-game meta atm, just want a basic two-hand only build to experience the game with.

I just went with what I found from google and youtube, but wanted to check here first. If you have anything to help with what I'm looking for as I posted above I'll gladly use that instead.

It's a pre-warning. Nip the bud before it blooms. I've seen too many good threads suffer. I don't want it to happen to this one.

But I can't decide.

I kinda need some stamina to CC break etc, I definitely need health, and I'm a mag class so the boost to damage is welcome. Tri-stat is sounding appealing for that reason.

For PVE I use far less dodging/blocking so having more health and mag from the bi-stat suits better.

My regen is already OK, 1600-ish.

fuck why is humblemud such a comfy ang ghibli-esque lovely jubbly house man

You should use either bow or DW as your back bar

2H: Uppercut, Venom Claw, Noxious Breath, Flames of Oblivion, Vigor
Bow: Poison Inject, Endless Hail, Igneous Weapons, Volatile Armor, Rearm Trap
DW: Blade Cloak, Rending Slash, Igneous Weapon, Volatile Armor, Steel Tornado

Maybe you can fit in razor caltrops somewhere in there too, take out Volatile Armor if you're taking hits alright. Or fit in Executioner as a 2H skill.

I dunno, I sorta gotta agree with in this case. Just like the example given, "X's journey through Y" or similar posters can often be egged along for literal hours by only one, maybe two fucking positive replies, but most of the time (but not all) they aren't narcissistic enough to continue if they've been told that the thread is going to go to shit if they keep going. Both people are to blame in that situation, but the fact that they might get negative attention they can't just ignore can help disuade the avatarfag from doing it.

I've been playing around with Bow and find it fun, so I'll just do Bow and 2H, leaving out DW.

From what I've read 2H is for my single target bossing, and Bow is for any AoE or trash mobs?

A better way to think about it is you buff up first, then lay your dots down, then switch to your spammable (which in 2H's case is uppercut), then reapply dots and buffs as needed.

I see, thank you very much that was extremely informative.

>Switch from DW to Shock Staff for Main Bar on my Magplar because DW isn't worth it really anymore
>OFF BALANCE
>OFF BALANCE
>OFF BALANCE
>OFF BALANCE
i wish i had 75 points in The Ritual

Why don't you?

Because my level isn't high enough yet.
I could technically pump everything into Thaumaturge but I don't know if this is a smart move.

>Tfw at atleast 200k a week in sales
Am I ready to try and move to the Rawl and Craglorn trade guilds?I know the weekly req.s there are usually like 400k a week. How fast does stuff move there in comparison to places like Grahtwood and Wayrest? Do most people there reach there weekly req by selling single large sales like gold tier items?

Please fuck off forever.

I like the armor, but that helmet isn't doing it for me. What else would look good with that set?
Shit user what chest is that
Cute is everyone here a vampire?

What sort of Skills do I need for the thieves guild DLC? Do I have to have particularly good skills invested into any of the thief/sneak related skills, or are they unecesary?

Also, would you recommend any particular level or thing to have/do before you start any of the DLC?

This one is khajiit
>200k a week in sales
How fuck geez
All of my "trading guilds" sit on their merchandise with no bites. I swear I do better shouting my wares in zone chat.

How bad is White Gold Tower?
The only DLC I have done is ICP and the only bosses there that give me issue is the first and last.
Will I get shit wrecked in a PUG?

>is everyone here a vampire?
Well I am not
Atleast not with this character

I legitimately thought those tattoos were the upper part of the dress
I'm going to bed now

alcasthq.com/eso-stamina-dragonknight-build-pve/
Is this a good build? What's the spammable?

If you're a nb, stam or mag, you've got it made already. If not, pick up some invis potions. It's not worth wasting points of you're an orc tank or a wand waver. You really don't even need to be stealthy in TG if I remember, it's much better used in the Dark Brotherhood quests and sacraments.

I thought I could get away without investing any points whatsoever into any of those skill but maybe not. Thanks anons, I'll try to go get some invis potions.

I fucking love the sisters of the sand apartment. If you're a good goy and buy it furnished it's perfect from the start.
DLC zone houses when? My thief needs a hole in Abah's, my edgelord needs the sanctuary

>DLC zone houses when?
Soon, Coming to a Crown Store near you!

Hot opinions incoming
I'd take that over rng crown crate bullshit any day of the week. At least i know throwing my money at the screen will directly result in a cool horse or nice house.

But if you throw enough money at the crates you can get what you want with gems :c)

>Doing DB Daily
>NPCS I murder just respawn when you leave the room
>Challenge NPC I already killed spawns in after I kill 2 other citizens right infront of me

This. If you own most of the stuff, you'll get about 150 gems per 15 boxes. I have about 1000 gems ready for dwarf crates.

Flipping stuff is mainly what I do.
Get TTC and MM.
This video helped me alot. youtube.com/watch?v=ffZfbi-wjto&t=1307s&ab_channel=Blobeso

Also, do crafting daily.Also do DB,Thieves guild, and Gold Ghost WB dailys, since all those give a chance to drop a motif that can be worth 5k-20k. And as far as I know you need to complete all the challenges on the Brotherhood and Theives dailys to get a chance at the motif.

People like you are the cancer ruining western society.

bump

What?

What's the best setup/build for a solely PvE DK tank?

Check out Woeler's website for DK tank stuff
I'm not sure if he updated to Morrowind though

>Sun-in-shadow quest
>Plays out like a weird love story
>However, Argonians are incapable of emotions because they are are remote controlled hist drones
>It's really about two hist trees fucking over the Telvanni from the inside

>Neither ending matter because it's all a scam

>Rawl and Craglorn trade guilds

I was in 3 guilds in those places while doing ~5k a week for a few months. I was eventually kicked when I stopped playing for 4 months.

Can someone humour my babby question? What weapon types are best for tanking as DK? Common sense tells me a sword and shield, but I don't really know much about ESO yet.

how much will i have to dosh out for 2 julianos staffs?

Is there any whimsical and goofy, lighthearted, mirthful armor for an elver sorcerer?

found the fool, shitter, and probable bosmer

about 300 top tier wood and an ask in guild chat.

>is everyone here a vampire?

The passives are really good, especially regen since it is a % increase. If you have good regen already, it'll only get better.