Manley Envy Thread

6'5" and long legged here, fitting in cars sucks bad, I fit even worse than Jeremy Clarkson. I DD a Traverse and it works OK, but want a fun car for the weekends.

I like the look of the foxbody and it seems a good sweet spot for fun/cost, but have never sat in one, am expecting a let down. Quick question as I begin hunting my project car,

1. Any fun sports cars 1980-2004 that aren't murder for tall people? Assume budget of 3k before mods and beauty work, and willing to do some spending to fuck with the dashboard if the overall cabin dimensions could work.

2. Any 1968-1996 landbarges especially good for tall people? Assume same budget, less on mods and beauty shit maybe.

Ffs * manlet envy, I am envying the manlets.

Get a convertible or t-top car

Definitely a Miata. Maybe a Honda S600.

does it have to be a car?

why not a fun... truck?

>lightning
>tremor
>typhoon
>syclone
>srt10 ram
>452SS
>350SS
>SS silverado
>6.0 silveados
>cummins anything

Nah, I want to go as low to ground as possible while still getting some reasonable cabin space.

I have thought of this but I want to hoon at all times possible. I can't do a car that only works open.

>chop off your legs

B5 S4

I am 6'7 and I fit fine. You short faggot.

i know a lot of tall guys with bmw roadsters

they removed the stock seats and put in some recaros and they fit fine afterwards.

Is this shitpost? Miatas always seemed too small. For reference, I fit in the new Ecoboost mustang well enough that that size would serve me for this purpose, though I can't afford to buy a new car for 25+ just for fun and really want something I can fuck with about mod wise.

>the most unreliable S4

i bet you've gotten so good at taking the front end off you can do it in less than 30 minutes

I actually own a b6 s4 but sure.

Thanks, I am looking into this now. S4 with no sunroof, manual and sub 100 k miles, not in a salt state. What should I expect to pay?

Sounds pricey. Maybe 5-55. You can find one for 3 if you don't mind higher miles. Just stay away from the tip

the B6 is a lot more spaceous than the B5. the B5 is tiny inside.

t. i owned a b6 and was about to trade it for a B5 RS4

What is the tip?

How much of a tax for b6 version of what I described in ?

>or t-top car
this.
i fit in any car that has T-tops
6ft 4.5in lanklet

Yeah being able to get a girlfriend shorter than you without too much effort. Sucks eh?

Not joking. The amount of room in these things is insane, and there's HUGE aftermarket support because it's basically a MK4 VW Golf.

>waaaa i can't get a gf bc of my height

stop being a whiny baby.

Shorter than me, asshole.
All the tall guys like short girls too for the walking head job and all that

Get a large supersport like a Hayabusa or ZX14R

6,2 with 34" inseam. In either my 240z or my 280zx i could move the seat far enough back so i couldn't touch the pedals. I'm not sure which car it was though. Don't recall what the head room situation was. I could fit a helmet is all i remember.

you know you can get aftermarket seats and bolt them straight in, putting the seat exactly where you want it and several inches lower than stock.

6'7" here. I fit fine and if I wanted to have even more legroom they make extended seat rails