I like going to car dealerships just to see what they've got but I can't afford shit...

I like going to car dealerships just to see what they've got but I can't afford shit. How do I tell the salesmen I'm just browsing?

Literally just tell them "I am a poorfag here to piss about and window shop, leave me alone." They will probably appreciate your honesty in not wasting their time.

Too lazy to tell that to every dealer that walks up to me with their tails wagging

Tell them your car is in for service and you are just killing time
/thread

they wont bother you cause they will judge your clothes and car before you even walk in the door. assuming you're going to a german dealer

Nope, burger dealer, I'm thinking of checking out Chryslers

this
went to a porsche dealership today and they didnt even come up to me lol

>live half hour from import supercar dealer
>given up on kicking poorfags out
>now have seating so u can do work by 20 Ferrari f12s

>came in dealership via Uber
>literally haggardly looking because emergency suprise work
>carry a bag like a buscuck
>arrived a few hours before closing. Nobody went up to me except for the guy whom I had an appointment with.
>Near closing time
>see salesman still buttering customers up
>literally was the only faggot who left with a vehicle that night
This is why you negotiate beforehand through their internet sales manager, get a firm offer, and go in the dealership armed with said offer.

this

I have gone to the Ferrari dealer dressed in absolute rags and they come up with car suggestions.

I like chrysler but don't they only have 2 or 3 cars in production now? 200, 300 and pacifica

Well, the Chrysler dealer, who also sells everything else that isn't a Chrysler. I really want to check out their Fiats, because I won't believe until I see it that there is a Fiat dealer in the state. I've only ever seen one or two on the road, if that many

That's because you're supposed to make an appointment before you go to a Porsche dealer.

What? I've never made an appointment in my life. Purchased two so far.

>Encino
>Mercedes

tfw that's the same dealership I bought my C300 at

Nobody sells just Chryslers, from what I've seen.
Everybody around here is Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram on the same lot.

"Hi, you ok there?
>"Yeah, just browsing"
"Okeydoke, let me know if you need any help"

Are you autistic, OP?

Tell me about your experience in that dealership.

>How do I tell the salesmen I'm just browsing?
Force air past your vocal cords.
Once they start vibrating form the words, "I'm just browsing".

i remember when I was in london those superca/r delaerships were retarded in the matter that they were always closed doors. Like, you couldn't walk in. Wtf is about that, I live in fucking litauen and the maserati/porsche dealers here don't even look twice if you walk in.