/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Ginger edition

NEW WONDERLAND DREAMS EXPANSION
shadowverse.com/cardpack/wonderlanddreams/
OFFICIAL SITE IS UP

ALSO SLEEVES FROM OLD SEASONS ARE AVAILABLE ONCE AGAIN
>For crystals LOL DING DONG

Want 8 FREE STANDARD PACKS?
Just change the language of your client to chinese and claim 8 free packs on your crate.

Official Website:
shadowverse.jp/
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links:pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old thread:

I love my cute wife Unica!!

Left or right?

Left.

armpits

Crystal sale is currently going on too.

80 USD for 7500 crystals, you can purchase it up to 3x. That's 50% more than the current best rate at 80 USD for 5000.

>Wanting a slut
Pure is the way to go, so left

Left looks like more fun

Thank you greatest ally

dubcuck kill yourself

retarded fat horse

I play both haven and shadow so I choose both.

/gbfg/ here. Just came to warn you, this man has ruined my game. He's after yours next.

Left is a no-brainer.

>wanting the emotional baggage of left
>being a shadownigger
Easy right.

Echtear is such awful overloaded bullshit.

HHHNNNGGGG HER FUCKING BACK

right

t.Ungashitter

It's balanced because each zombie costs 3 shadows :^)

KMR saved this game.

ELDER SCROLLS IS CATCHING UP

wasn't your game already awful?

>He's after yours next.
are you sure

Shadowverse is for the cancer part of the gbf userbase, don't brother. He's doing what its playbase deserves.

Nobody cares.

Fuck off Todd

Mobage are all awful, but GBF is one of the better ones for what it's worth

what happened? I stopped playing when they started giving every boss elemental resistance

EXTREMELY fat horse!

I like the art the most but I would never play it, or any other mobage (bar SV technically).

Especially not after reading the shitshow that happened with anchira.

concede please?

hey Todd, I'm pirating it right now

He looks like a monkey.

>shitshow that happened with anchira.
That wasn't a shitshow. Avatarfags and irc newfags made of that a big deal because they've got no previous real experience with mobages.

concede?

sent

They should give us some of the girls from there as leaders. I'd buy Clarisse and Yuel in a fucking instant.

Shadowapes

why does the right pic look so bad? of course most will pick left

>That wasn't a shitshow

I read that the actual rate of rolling her was lower than the one they stated. That's shady as fuck if you ask me, especially in a medium that essentially preys upon people's lack of self control to stay afloat.

Is that not what happened? Correct me if I'm wrong.

You crybabies only make me want to play Shadow on ranked mode even more.

Kill yourself.

it would be better if you showed the evos desu

Why is FemdomCraft so good?

Where did you get these pics

I want to rape her mouth with my shadow dick

thanks I just got promoted

don't give kobayashitters (you)s

Maybe...if they announce new prebuilts, new leaders, and the next expansion actually looks interesting. Buying packs for cash is still a waste of money.

>mfw just 5-0 with her
Queen of the Arena and my dick

Even the daily deal?

That's 150 packs isn't it?

dumbest design of the game

Nah, it just launched. Give it a month and it'll drop to Duelyst levels.

So why are they giving out 46 free packs now?
Are they just desperate? Or are they gonna dial up the jew hard with WD and want to give us consolation?

if anything this is just them catching up on what they haven't been giving us. We used to get free packs for random shit weekly.

Adventure has blackened her

one year anniversary, but it does smell of desperation

To make it easier for new players to catch up.

SKYKNIGHTS PREPARE FOR CONCEDES

1st anniversary but also probably because they're hemorrhaging players

omg user that must be it! we better buy our 3 limited 7.5k crystals deal while we can!

>cynthia will never put on a naked apron for you

What's the point of being alive?

WD can't be possibly more jewish than TOG. Also they're just trying to regain those players that they lost because of TOG fuckup, while rewarding those who stayed.

Alternatively it's to make up for the fact that they haven't been handing out free stuff as often in the past few months

user, where did you find the highres artwork?

>because they're hemorrhaging players
Source: My ass
Steam isn't an indicator of anything.

3 legos each class in WD

Takes 5 months to cash that out.

how about the number of matches recorded on shadowlog dropping drastically each week?

NERF FUCKING SHADOW

Twitter, pixiv. You should stop using trash holes like boorus

>WD can't be possibly more jewish than TOG
These are the people that charge you 300 dollars for one character in Granblue Fantasy

You have to be retarded to think this game is doing bad. The vast majority of the playerbase are casual Japanese mobile players. You are a "hardcore" western PC player. You are the minority among the minority among the minority.

Gwent is actually better.

Shadowcraft killed the game and they want people to come back

>pixiv
do you search with moonrunes? what tags?

>meanwhile in HS
>3 packs
>no quests
>2800 gold paywall
>"pity timer"

what in the world makes you think the game is doing well? Have you even played the last 2 months?

Pixiv doesn't allow advanced search unless you are a premium member. It is very jewish.

Just like every "WoW killer" in existence we've reached the point where the game starts handing out bizarre amounts of free shit. Won't be long before the game dies completely.

I want tempo forest to be t1 again ;_;

Officially, 1 year anniversary. Unofficially, it's an apology to stop the bleeding ToG meta has caused. Lets be honest here, if the they didn't do this a lot of people would have probably sat this month out or at least played a lot less.

I never looked at her card art that closely, she is very cute.

Anniversary user, this isn't hearthstone where they give you 100 dust and 3 packs as thanks

so i should stop spending money on the game now?
i was thinking about getting one of the crystal deals for daily packs

>spending any money on it to begin with

what in the world makes you think the game is doing bad? Have you even played the last 2 months?

The fact that it is the second biggest digital card game in the world? A single bad meta isn't killing the game, retard, it will only annoy the more hardcore playerbase. It's like you've never played a card game in your life before.

this isn't new to cygames
the whole point of it is to keep the number of players high, and whales will still spend a shitton of money on the game regardless

Tempo was at least more fun for both sides. I will never understand why they killed the aggro part of the deck instead of Roach.

If you have money to burn than why not?

concede, please

Just follow twitter artists. They will retweet other good artists. All of them has pixiv in profiles. Pixiv itself in not very good for searching art without premium. And there is tons of great Chinese artists on weibo but registration is pretty fucked and weibo interfaces is disaster.

And you think people won't just assume the next meta is going to be even worse?

Ignore the doomsayers, ToG isn't going to end the game. They'd have to fuck up just as hard again next set before it would be in trouble.

how deluded have you all become to think there's some ulterior motive to cygames throwing free packs to people. the thing they have always done and you faggots mocked blizzard fanboys about.

>"oh boo hoo hoo, we had a shit meta for two months, the game is doomed"
christ

i started hoarding rupies very early, 80 packs soon