>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.6.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/800141-octavia’s-anthem-update-2060-20601/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5877969c3ade7fc89e2ef124
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What anime is this oppai loli from

second for Venka Prime is not bad if you like T-REX arms

I couldn't tell you because I don't have room for it, and the effect alerting and breaking stealth annoys me.

But it should, a cold icon appears on them I think. Ice Spring bulletin jump also procs cold guaranteed.

Reminder
Mag still the cutest

I was one of the top playing during year 1 Destiny, you literally can't fathom the lack of content that game had.

The game probably isn't difficult in the way you want.
Solo play is almost always possible but often disadvantageous and keeps you out of some content.
You can get everything without spending money except tennogen skins from steam

And if you want 2X exp for your first week you can use this referral link to register
warframe.com/signup?referrerId=5877969c3ade7fc89e2ef124
Don't buy plat 10o

Mesa's butt

Hmm well that's bad, I guess you mean the game is difficult only because of the grind? I like loot games à la Diablo/Borderlands, but grinding hours for a 0.1% buff might be a bit extreme.
As for solo/multi, yeah I don't want to have a part of the game hidden because there's not enough players. Thanks.

Mirage's butt
Five of them at once.

something with seven
was neither good or bad imo

is not that good.

you mean hydroid

the only content solo keeps you out of is two endgame raids and one source of grinding rare mods that you can always trade for.
The grind is also pretty decent other than leveling your character to use things. I just meant that the difficulty usually comes from using the wrong weapons/frames or from too much enemy scaling.

Nice.

>Oppai loli
She's not a loli
>Wut anime
Occultic;Nine
Don't watch it, it's dumb.

fragile
tenno
body

Hey gifting user, I got the scimitar, thanks.

Which frame would be the best at cuddling our fragile Tenno bodies?

Silly user, people just ask sauce so they can search it on exhentai

>is the game as fun/difficult as Vanquish?
Action is not the part of warframe that is hard or fun. Occasionally I get in the moment and like lining up headshots and having fun, but it is a hoard shooter after all. The fun comes from the gear you have and the abilities you use. Difficulty has a bumpy increase. At first you will start seeing different more complex enemies, then you will start seeing them in greater numbers, and then their health and damage starts scaling upwards.

>solo play
Yes. I do it a lot just because of my internet fucking me over sometimes. Aside from raids which arent important you can do everything solo. The trouble you will have is that not having 3 other teammates to throw at enemies can be frustrating if you are undergeared.

>can you unlock everything without paying
Yes. DE has made sure you can, but that doesnt mean you wont be dealing with plat at some point. You start out with inventory limitations on your frames and weapons, and you will have to sell stuff to people in exchange for platinum. As a new player, most of the stuff you have isnt worth selling, so you have to farm for stuff to sell.

>a la diablo/borderlands
Most of the time it wont be that bad. DE has done a fair job at making grinding less single mission repeats. Your rewards still come to you through RNG, but its not as frustrating as Diablo.

Warframe is worth a shot, you wont be selling your soul to it for a while. Pick it up and see how it plays.

Is the kulstar good ? It seems like its doing a shit tons of damage

No, those high numbers are only an illusion.

Yo, nerdlords, post Wukongs. I can't make this chink look good so I need to copy yours.

the best i could do

Sup niggas

heard yall were talkin shit

>www.warframe.com is not working
>can't log in

Did I get hacked or did the game finally die

Servers art thou shitting itself

Ok so what's the WORST weapon in each class?

lato, cronus, stinger, latron.

The Sibaris Prime isn't all that it's cracked up to be and I already have a set?! HOW DO I UNGOY MYSELF

>ungoy
every time

Too many to count

What armor, the endura? Why does it have gold bits, I thought it didn't have gold bits

>isn't all its cracked up to be

It's not like there are a ton of people going around saying its the second coming of christ. Its a side-grade to the Dex Sybaris, which is already one of the best guns in the game. If its not your cup of tea then that's fine, but its a really solid gun.

Fair enough, thanks for your input.

Thank you, that was very helpful. I know I should try it, even more because it's free, but eh, I'm a fagget.

goku

Play a real frame, not a monk-let

i wish i could like wukongs base helm but those bug mandibles suck, macak is bretty gud tho

Dunno, but I know Big Bubba would be perfect for cuddling your tight ass in Corpus jail.

I got a magnus riven.

what do I do with it.

Tenno, your Warframe looks so... slippery

I have a guy offering me a Cernos Prime set for 30p, is it worth it?

Usually I'd just grind for it, but I just got done grinding for Tigris Prime, Galatine Prime, Trinity Prime, Braton Prime and Burston Prime.

mr fodder for the same price you get rakta cernos which is much better

i usually take the armor on/off whenever im not feeling it

but usually is sold for more than 30 p, so it could be worth,

also ended up removing most of the armor

i mean, the wiki doesnt make it look much better, and im only MR10 so I cant even use Rakta Cernos yet

Octavia is fun. Her 2 and 4 both seem really useful, and 3 is nice. She's also cute.

Worth building imo.

no ass no tits
not using him

sell it. or roll it into something better if you like magnus.

do you think they'll ever address the Lotus being the obvious villain and us being the ancient evil, or do they not realize what they've written

i for one hope that the alignment system is a horde vs alliance thing with the lotus and teshin. maybe for planets you can visit outside of the origin system?
de wouldn't do anything that cool though

I don't really get selling Rivens. I have no idea how to estimate value.

If the Lotus is the villain we wont deal with her in our lifetimes, at the pace DE has for making story quests it will take years for us to even get out of the solar system to deal with Hunhow.

DE has already declared Lotus is the ultimate "Good Guy", she will never be anything more than a benevolent dictator. We can become the bad guy (moon balance system), but even then we'll never be worse than our enemies.

as far as i've figured it's what the weapon is, how good the current stats on it are and how often it's been rolled determining value.

Give me a fucking break DE

Nope, Space Mommy has officially become Rebecca's pet character and DE will never ever let anything bad happen to her now; no matter how obvious a villain she is to anyone with half a brain. Remember that Lotus imposing her values on and condemning a society (that has functioned just fine for hundreds of years) to death was considered a benevolent action but the exact same situation was considered a horrific act when Neffy did it twenty minutes beforehand.

If I have a Kohm with 100% status chance before multi shot with corrosive and fire, should I add The 120% slash damage mod for more bleed procs or would Blaze be better?

Can someone give me a rundown on why/how Lotus is a villain? Ive played all the story quests, but maybe i didnt pay enough attention.

I dont think she's good, i just dont really think about her at all.

Just use blaze, IPS weighting + that many pellets + low puncture/impact by default will be more than enough

literally everything is her fault and she continues to spread the seeds of chaos throughout the solar system, all so she can continue pretending to be the mommy of the supersoldier children she keeps brainwashed. she's completely brutal in her tactics and there are even times that the facade slips, like her chewing you out for confronting the G3 instead of escaping immediately.

She destroyed the Orokin, sealed the Tenno and used their puppets as mercenaries to keep a war going for centuries just so she can play Mom.

If it wasn't for Hunhow and the Stalker you would still be a brain dead potato sealed in the moon remote controlling a killing machine blindly following the orders of the Lotus.

The Lotus is a sentient like Hunhow and she cannot be trusted, remove lotus, remove lotus now!

This right here. The origin system has been kept in perpetual chaos through Lotus' actions just so the 10o have something to do while she can play space mommy since she is infertile; a Sentient incapable of replication. Her hesitance at allowing the tater tots to know what they really are unless absolutely necessary is another clue to her behavior. Throw in Teshin's lines about Lotus leading the taters astray, even if his lines may be bias but his conversations with the taters show that ultimately he knows we can make our own decisions while Lotus turns violent at the slightest deviation from her commands.

If Octavia is the DJ muzak frame, why's she so bad at dancing?

>I N T O T H E S U N
>N
>T
>O
>T
>H
>E
>S
>U
>N

The tenno are weapons, and weapons without targets are useless.

The Lotus is all about "preserving the balance" of the origin system, ie. Keeping the solar system in a constant state of war, for no other reason that making sure her adopted children have something to do.

From darksector there is an item that gives you 100% control over the infestation which later becomes the lotus throne. It looks like both corpus and grineer long for this but for the sole purpose of controlling to warframes themselves since they are still made from the tennocyte virus. AladV is probably the closes one to creating an artificial one.

Lotus allowed us to still exist because muh mother they are only children. its not like they destroyed all an entire civilization and started a war or anything.

nothing good is said about the operator. Even the infestation in your ship (which takes thousands of years for it to gain intelligence past jordas and laphantis) calls operators "devils".

The throne is still out there in fact DE made a model for it and showed it off. Its just a hivemind tool for the lotus. Destroy the throne, destroy the lotus, and kill off the rest of starchart

REJECT THE LOTUS

Umbra Excalibur will save us from the Lotus.

the tenno aren't just weapons
it's a lie constructed to limit their potential
t. arbiters of hexis

what frame do i use to solo kuva floods

Rhino

hexis are just tenno weeaboos. the only benevolent and trustworthy faction in the entire game is the perrin sequence.

to be fair the operators' characterization ingame goes to show that they're literally just children spouting quips compared to what you'd assume about them otherwise

How do they make warframes? I assume they used to be Tenno? How do they become reproducible sexy remote control golems?

Limbo

>my warframe is strong!
why the fuck can't i turn that shit off

How does the hek build compare to the vaykor hek? Hek needs scattered justice and vaykor hek needs primed ravage, is that it?

Loki

They're flesh robots made from the same crap as the infested.

you can retard.

You can though

pretty much. The 4x crit headshots give vaykor a slight damage increase over the scatthek, but otherwise they are pretty much the sam

>be new
>level 0
>get the level up event avaible
>it gets stuck wilhe loading
>wait for an hour, nothing
>close the game with task manager, reopen
>lel you haz to wait 24hs befor you can try again
Also, any advice for a newfag?

Yeah basically.

Blunderbuss on Vaykor Hek of course.

Vaykor Hek has higher paper dps and better handling even with basic ravage, but only gains the same per-click damage before headshots with Primed ravage.

Potential and actual use are two different things. The orokin used the tenno like the orokin did everything else - they had a problem so they just tossed it at the other problems they had, which they made themselves in an attempt to solve their OTHER other problems.

wait 24 hours

>not playing as a renegade potato

Also kids don't say things like "so the great teshin is just a dog fetching the queen's stick!" or "i came back for you". That said, they ARE children, even if they are really old they still have the immature brains of space potatos.

it's just infestation stuffed into a suit. possibly molded around a human body that may very well be a corpse. i like to think nidus is what most warframes look like without their plastic outer shells

Shotguns

Also, mastery gained while waiting to rank up is not lost, keeps on counting. So grind away.

Steel Meridian is somewhat neutral good as well.

get these frames: Loki, Rhino, Frost + pick a damage frame of your choice and forma it until it clears all sub 40 content with ease. + pick a top tier shotgun or pistol and maximize that some.
now just do quests and clear startchart and grind MR until you can use more things and do sorties and alerts and replace your weapons with weapons that are as good and more fun, or just plain better.
now move on to making plat off idiots to fund your fashion frame addictions.
fin

And somehow ideologically opposed to Perrin.

>jews
>trustworthy
Yeah having a benevolent attitude while you protect your own assets, strangle the competition and acquire wealth totally makes it all legit.
>we want prosperity for ourselves and everyone that we benefit from :^)

I want the good queen back, we should've killed the white one instead. I hate "quirky" characters.

>trusting the jews
i bet you bought this prime access too, good goy