Dream JDM Vehicle

What is your life goal JDM, pic related, i want.

Other urls found in this thread:

jdm-expo.com/vehicle-inventory/369-skyline-gtr-r34-v-spec-bayside-blue-sale.html
importavehicle.com/vehicles/19/1999-nissan-skyline-gt-r
youtube.com/watch?v=ak4wVnG--fs
youtube.com/watch?v=P-AxX1sx4vw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZvPWH8w3LvU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Silvia#Silvia_Varietta
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 not jdm, left hand drive in picture.

Legacy GT-B

r32 or r34 or rx7

me too

A beautiful, perfect, Rev 3 MR2 SW20 GT-S hardtop.

looking to buy a jdm car as daily driver. Is gtr r32 for 15k with 39k on it a bad deal?

pic related. picking her up next weekend.

That's an amazing deal

make sure its actually a gtr lol. that seems really cheap unless youre in japan.

I want mine as OEM as possible

rx7 fc with an IMSA bodykit

how much was?

more than you can afford, pal. Nissan.

*Muffled Pipe Organs*

>JAY DEE EMM TYTE BRO
Americans are the niggers of car culture. FnF was a mistake, late 90s/early 00s racing games were a mistake.

rip u lie, u not buy actually.

Am I the only one who doesn't get why people paint their lugnuts like that? I find it obnoxious for some reason even if it does match the calipers.

they dont, they sell alot of colored ones when you look at extended ones.

ez

fuck its gts

It's a contrast thing. I'm not the biggest fan of it either but it beats those gaudy looking spiked lug nuts.

R34

Ahh, makes more sense than taking the effort to paint them.

>but it beats those gaudy looking spiked lug nuts.

That is fucking true.

one on ebay for 100k+, godamnit.

looking to get a jdm for working on and driving on the daily. What would be in the 10 to 15k USD range that is proper jdm and relatively cool by most standards?

z20 generation toyota soarer

lmao

R34 GTRs are rare cars. Only 12k were ever made. To put this in perspective, there were more Scion FRS/GT86 sold in 1 year than the entirety of the R34 GTRs life. Also Ferrari 360s are more numerous than the GTR

an rx3 or 2000gt

fuck that toyota looks a bit nig, i get it has jdm respect but damnit i can only see nig car because of its excessive brake and headlights etc.

Turbo MR2, Nissan Skyline GTST R32, S13 Silvia, S13 180SX, Toyota Soarer, Toyota Altezza, Toyota Chaser.
Nissan President or Toyota Crown if you want to feel fancy

You sound like a fucking nigger anyway. Just get a 240SX. It'll be cheaper than importing anything worthwhile over and with all the retards importing R32s over and tossing the RB20s for never-to-be-finished LS swaps you can replace the KA24 with an RB20DET.

how fucked would i be if i got an fd rx7 for daily driver, regardless of shit fuel mileage and do not really know how to work on engines let alone rotaries.I can do obvious basic maintenance, and less basic things, but not much involving engines themselves. And rotaries being the interesting things they are means i likely will need to be familiar with them.

>how fucked would i be if i got an fd rx7 for daily driver
>do not really know how to work on engines let alone rotaries
Up shit creek. No paddle. Just get a NA Miata and invest in a good aftermarket hardtop.

>Not crazy dumb fast
>Not crazy harsh suspension
>No stupid tech like awd/4ws ect
>No fancy turbos or other engine gimicks(doritos)
>Not pigfat
>Senna

what the fuck is that

lol that cost though.

idk miatas are weak and probably not that exciting to drive. I want it to atleast have some stock power.

i'll take the bait. don't do it user. the maintenance and reliability is too much

my fucking nigga

choosing is so hard, R32s SW20s RX7s would all be awesome but i'll be 30 by the time I could afford a car like that

I'd probably get a Z20 just because I've only seen one once IRL

>pic related, its that car

Then get a C5 Corvette nigger.

not amerifag nor do i want to appear as such.

what if i already have the fd and can not get money back and smokes fair bit from exhaust when spooling up?

Well I guess you're shit out of luck, mate. The last thing you want to jump into blind are sporty 90s Jap shitboxes, and it'll cost you a fortune to keep them running if you're not doing your own work on them.

Z20s are dope. they aren't jdm taxed yet either

You cereal? Its a honda
Same price range as a supra or R34 GTR

in my area they go for the same price as a used r35 gtr now

which is the same as the others
50-60k

People forget that these cars were very expensive in the 90s
More than a dodge viper of the time

A used R35, especially one imported, is probably cheaper than a BNR34 at this point. It'll likely be more well-used too given that the FnF meme tax turned most R34 GT-Rs into hardpark lawn ornaments and museum pieces.

Reason the R34 is so much is because they sold so few of them
The japanese economy took a shit in the late 90s when they came out no one could afford a kei car let alone a 50k 2 door saloon

jdm-expo.com/vehicle-inventory/369-skyline-gtr-r34-v-spec-bayside-blue-sale.html is this site legit?

>Same price range as a supra or R34 GTR

Not in Australia they aren't. If someone is selling an R34 GT-R or a Supra for $100,000+ they'd sure as fuck better have something special under the hood.

DD'ing one of these would be mint desu.

Yes, but they literally just throw the car on the boat . you'd still need an importer in the united states to do all the paperwork and shit for you. also good luck getting that past customs. there are only a few R34 GTRs that are approved for show and display. here is one of them: importavehicle.com/vehicles/19/1999-nissan-skyline-gt-r

A mint FJ60 Land Cruiser

Celica GT4

Honda T500f

I mean really this is all you need

ever

>wanting a s6 fd

can you dream about two jdm rides?

wrong pic but w/e

i have a few Japanese cars I'd love to own at one point.

Toyota Cresta

i love my sti

A brand new Kei-Van 4WD.

Toyota Celica GT-Four

Mitsubishi FTO

I think OP means cars that are actually JDM not Japanese cars that were/are sold in the in the North American market

Suzuki Cappuccino as well as the Honda Beat

>This whole thread

Nissan S15 Varietta

Hit me with that knowledge,,,,, what the fuck am i looking at here

Nissan Silvia 240RS

fite me irl

its an S15 with a hardtop convertible

youtube.com/watch?v=ak4wVnG--fs

youtube.com/watch?v=P-AxX1sx4vw

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvPWH8w3LvU

Is it official nissan? or like some specialty shop?

that shit looks tight

Datsun 240z

The Japanese ones looks 100x better than the ones we got here in North America.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Silvia#Silvia_Varietta

>Nissan offered in Japan a retractable hardtop variant of the Silvia, called the Varietta. The Varietta was built by Autech and was based on the Spec-S model, featuring the same naturally aspirated engine, with a choice of the 5-speed manual transmission or the 4-speed automatic transmission. This is a rare type of Nissan Silvia which is uncommon in most places.

Nissan Skyline R31 GTS-R

Honda Accord wagon.

No idea what year it is but we def didn't get this in the states.

yeah ive never seen that before

looks cool tho

and it came with pop ups as well.

Are there any other wagons that have pop up head lights?

love the accord aero deck

THIS. Best Evo.

those hotplates

Then you're a fucking moron for not looking for smoke when you test drove it. Hell, did you even test drive it?

Make that up shit creek without a paddle and there's a leak in your canoe. Cut your losses and offload it onto some other stupid desperate JDMfaggot while it still runs.

Honda Civic Type R (EK chassis)

probably the holy grail of civics.

You know the blue one is a Mazda AZ-1, right?

yeah I got it mixed up lol I mean to say Autozam/Mazda Az-1

Honda should've brought the Type R back to the US when they released the the 8th generation variation.

I'm assuming they didn't release it here due to the economy at the time. probably too much of a gamble.

last good looking civic imo

You'd certainly confuse the fuck out of allot of people.

I want one too, even if they're not as good from a performance stand point as the VR-4, and they're one of the weakest things AMG has ever done let alone in their madhouse days before the merge, but they're just so oddball not to want one.

A stock, mint-green S13. Although I'll probably end up getting a DR30 in the future instead.

It's an Aerodeck, they're fucking rare apparently. I want one as well.

its very possible to get a stock two tone S13

youll pay a premium though.

180sx Type X is perfect in every way

I don't know, whenever I check auctions, it seems like there are more DR30s in good condition than there are S13s (stock or otherwise). That said, I wouldn't be opposed to the idea of owning both.

Realistic dream car. Least desirable GTR = Most affordable. Some reputable importers have sub 65,000km V Specs for $20-26k. Not bad. Hopefully prices don't shoot up too much when the US can finally get them.

I honestly don't even know what i'd choose. I've only owned commuter tier jap cars. I love MR2's and RX-7's but also have a soft spot for Chasers and 4 door skylines.

>amerifats are taking r32s and putting LSs in them

absolutely fucking disgusting

semi-realistic, unfortunately I have to import it but luckily people don't drift and wreck these things.