God-tier interior thread

GM fangirls need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=78P1lieCNO0
cadillac.com/sedans/ct6-sedan.html
extremetech.com/extreme/247404-super-cruise-will-cadillac-self-driver-better-tesla
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There was a rumor that Mercedes bred special herds just for the leather to be used in their highest-end cars.

Test drove an IM recently, was a big fan of the interior.

It's ridiculous that these are economy cars, and yet their interiors are 10x nicer than the horseshit GM and Chrysler put in their """LUXURY""" marques.

Every time I see the Camaro and Charger interiors I want to vomit. They look like they were designed by 8 year olds.

this really does make my dingle tingle

the driver-centric console really tells the passenger to fuck off and keep quiet

>grey leather

Holy shit, General Motors-tier.

Someone explain me the appeal of screens.

Pros: navigation...

Cons: impending updates, dead pixels, input delay, outdated technology and basically planned obsolescence?

>Pros: navigation

Not a pro when you have to look down at the dash to see the nav screen. I much prefer having an aftermarket one mounted to the bottom corner of my windshield. I can glance at it much easier/quicker while I'm driving.

Plus I can edit routes/maps while I'm driving, I don't have to pull over, stop the vehicle, and put it into PARK before the fucking screen will unlock itself.

Its saddle brown actually, the upper dash just appears slightly grey due to the lighting.

Nav in my brother's camaro is pretty nice because it puts the instructions on the HUD.
I wouldn't really want to look down at the screen though, makes me wonder why it even displays a map.

Yeah I'm doing the exact same thing.
So I can't really see why auto makers are replacing every dial and conrtre console with screens other than shilling customers and putting in some planned obsolescence.

Idk if its god-tier, but i like my interior... It had real wood.

Lol is it weird that interiors mean nothing to me?

What car is this?
It looks good for a 90's designed car.

because buttons are OLD and GROSS

touch screens are THE FUTURE, DOOD

>tfw we tasted the future 30 years ago and have since passed into some unGodly hellscape of cheap touch screens and integrated Appleshit functionality

>Doesn't care if its a stripped car or the car has comfy interior
>Means nothing

Surely it means something

this

But its not 90s... ;___;

2004 es330, its essentially a fancy camry, but its /comfy/

>2004 and still has a tape deck
Never mind

screens

No cube boost gauge
Aint 80s enough

all of the options. tape deck, cd player, and radio

Though i missed out on the optional GPS system.

all of these interiors are too busy

people can talk shit all they want about the FJ, but I love how B A S I C the interior is

just big chunky dials for climate control, simple stereo controls, and easy to read gauges with black & white contrast

fucking P R A C T I C A L

>GPS from 2004

that's Rolls-Royce and it's not a rumor.

holy fucking shit just looked this up

now THAT is what being rich is all about

>breeding animals specifically so they can die and adorn the inside of your heinously expensive motor carriage

>you exist to furnish my machine

Practical for sure, but that's still very busy compared to At least they're not putting a giant screen anywhere.

How about whale penis leather for your seats?

good shit

>GM fangirls need not apply.
shut up

OK, but consider the FJ was made about 30 years AFTER that car.

And no touch screen was ever offered, only 3 different radios.

I would prefer dino-dick leather. Recreate an extinct species so I can slaughter it for my seats.

>that pointless leather stitching on an autotragic shifter

This shit needs to stop.
Also, everything Cadillac does stinks of tryhard.

That two tone is great

Now watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=78P1lieCNO0

>Cadillac-CT6-cabin-$90k
Those start at 50k.

Who's the loser now Mr. Colorblindness?

Dis shit be da real class. Mofugga mup da doo dat finna wit 20 rims up on it.

I miss lancia.

Butthurt GM cuck detected

topkek saved

lol no

You can smell the coke when you see these interiors
love it

cadillac.com/sedans/ct6-sedan.html
They start at 54k

Why does the Cadillac symbol look like it's been stretched on MS paint?

>not included: Destination Charge: $995
:^)

These cabins start at 54K (not included Destination Charge: $995) - Four-Cylinder engine

Start at 89K (not included Destination Charge: $995)

I know i hate the new niggerlac logo. It screams cheap.

>take pics in terrible lighting on a cheap cell phone

At least, we know how it looks like IRL. Instead of the press shot.

It looks nice in chrome. this is a custom but all the newer ones will have a sleeker chrome logo

I admire that the CT6 is the first car with hands free level 3 autonomy. I would like to try one for that alone.

>1971
wtf happened there

because caddillac is like dubai
For savages who just got lots of money but don't understand what true luxury and class is.
I mean even audi is better.
That is just embarassing.

>All these interiors of people who don't know how to use automatic climate control.
Nothing triggers me as much as someone setting the system to LO or HI, only to change it when the desired setpoint is reached.

PROTIP: IT DOESN'T COOL OR HEAT ANY FASTER WHEN YOU SET IT TO LO OR HI. IT'S AUTOMATIC. THE POINT IS TO SET THE TEMPERATURE YOU WANT AND NOT TOUCH IT.

I've seen people do the same thing with home thermostats.

>I admire that the CT6 is the the company's first car with hands free level 2 autonomy.
fixd.
>The upcoming 2018 Cadillac CT6 (due this fall) will be the company's first car with Super Cruise, a technology that can take over during highway drives. Super Cruise requires that you look at the road. An infrared camera on the steering column tracks your head to make sure you're paying attention, and the vehicle will send alerts or even bring the car to a stop if you won't (or can't) keep your eyes forward.

extremetech.com/extreme/247404-super-cruise-will-cadillac-self-driver-better-tesla

New Subaru global platform interiors are pretty hard to beat for 25k cars

it looks ok, but I am sure that my lesbian friend would love it.

>it's good but someone dorky I know would like it too so it's bad

:(
At least it's truly hands free, but it will become obsolete soon when someone makes hands free autonomy that doesn't require the driver to look at the road.

>American interior "design"

looks tacky af. who would buy this outside of obese retirees in macomb county with pensions they stole?

>At least it's truly hands free

hardly... you have to look at the road or niggerlac will stop.

>it will become obsolete soon when someone makes hands free autonomy that doesn't require the driver to look at the road.

MB will do it in their next-gen S that will come out in next two years.

All that ugly plastic

This

>cubbies EVERYWHERE to store your stuff
>gauges where they are easily visible
>not over compensating for ANYTHING. Purely functional
>proper switches for climate control
>volume button
>no arm wrest to promote proper and perhaps even sspirited driving with BOTH hands on the wheel

What more can you ask for in a perfect interior?

There's no armrest because it's a cheapass car for poorfags

I just love the grey fiero gt interiors, I don't know why , everything is just so square I love it

Fuck, that headunit set up got me rock hard. I can't fucking stand when my passengers dick around with my settings.

>lets blast the bass dude!!
Fuck you

The GS had it until at least 07.

there's nothing good about that interior, you can tout it all you want but it's a shitty hard plastic, econobox interior

excluding ultra lux brands

1. Mercedes
2. Audi
3. BMW
4. Volvo
5. Infiniti
6. Cadillac
7. Lexus
8. Lincoln

this list is irrefutable. don't try as it is useless and only makes you gay.

>cadillac
>lux
lol gm fangirl detected

1987 Ford Bronco II

>that metallic trim
YES

Absolutely erotic, just the headunit is a minor annoyance.

>le smug nigger vents

>Audi above BMW

this car is amazing

I really like these

Why does it have a kitchen knife handle for a gear lever?
Why don't every car have it?

nice Passat

Ah, superior German interiors.

Diver centric interior a best.

If nothing else I love that BMW still have their shit angled toward the driver.

Audi don't do this and I've never liked it. Even the new Golf has a driver-centric dash.

kek