Gets custom plates

>gets custom plates
>just puts a reference to their car model in it

what's the point of doing this? we can already see your car

Autism really. Just believes so much in his object he wanted that extra flair.

Seen a few people at my college do this, it's pretty cheesy but whatever floats their boat

Normies can't tell a 318i from an M3. And in countries outside of Yurostan standard plates tend to fit poorly in European vehicles. Over here if you get Euro or Jap styled and sized plates you have to have something custom written on them.

That being said, what would you get on custom plates? Surely not some variation of your name like cashed-up gooks do.

"outatime" maybe

>that little blue circle

What country does this car belong to?

Or is Europe """BORDERLESS""" now?

>plate says munchen
>D on the plate

It's obviously Germany you mong.

Yeah, I never got this either.
There's a guy with a 328 on my street, and his plate says " '87 328 ".
The way I see it, you either know Ferraris, and don't need the description, or you don't, and therefore don't give a fuck what it is.

It's not obvious, actually. If it were obvious it'd have a fucking flag or something more than a simple letter denoting its nationality.

Europe confirmed for cuck central.

That's because there isn't much difference. M3 is literally shit

I dunno it's just like. what's the point you can't even keep them if you get a different car.

we can see what you drive

why would you get a vanity plate saying what car you drive.

So blessed to live in a place where i dont have to slap a front plate on a car

you're just dumb and talk shit about stuff you have no idea about

doesn't make any of your nonexisting knowledge true

But what else would you put on your plate? Random numbers because you don't care? Initials and birthday? Words?
I put the model-name of my bike on my bike's plate - just because I can but also because I'm german and labeling/ naming things accordingly makes perfect sense.

Over here you can own "transferable" plates for several cars, while only paying the road tax/insurance on the most expensive one.

I.e. you can daily a work van, but have a 5.0, Porsche, oldtimer in your garage for the weekends and use the same plates.

It's obvious if you have a clue about EU license plates or the actual German city names (why does everyone have a different name for those of our cities with ä, ö or ü?).
However OPs pic isn't a legitimate license plate in Germany, we can't have individual ones like e.g in the usa. Was probably just one for when the car stood at the dealership.

Guys this is just a number plate, they put on at the dealership for display. It is no official yet legal number plate you can drive with. A real legal plate in Germany is completely different.

>Custom plates have a $500 annual fee in nsw

No fun allowed

Cops give them a lot more attention. Fuck it

That's a fucking great idea, the insurance only being based on your most expensive car. Could never work in uk

It's $40 in California, holy shit

Australia tax.

Someone convince me not to do this.

Also, which version is better?

Top one.

To be fair you're really restricted in terms of custom plates depending on the jurisdiction. In Germany you have to keep the district code in front (in my case BLK, HHM, NEB, NMB, WSF or ZZ, it's a long story), followed by one or two more letters and then one up to four digits, but no more than eight characters total. I mean, what am I supposed to do with that? Best thing I can think of is getting a black car and BLK with some sorta model code, like BLK-GS 300. Or some silly shit like ZZ-Z 7777. Not many options.

>custom plates have no annual fee in Germany, only a one time handling fee of like 20 bucks
Feels good, but then again they're fucking pointless, see above.

>having an abbreviation of your name and your birthdate on your license plate
>pointless

Come on, you have one, too. I know it.

Nah, I simply kept the plates from the previous owner from the same district so I wouldn't have to pay for embossing new ones, and his were randomly generated.

Is that a fucking 330ci

You could get BLK-ED if you posted on /tv/

>However OPs pic isn't a legitimate license plate in Germany, we can't have individual ones like e.g in the usa.
>we can't have individual ones

Why doesn't it surprise me that Germans can't have individuality?

Fuck mate. In Vic it's a one time fee and then they're considered property that you can sell/inherit/keep/etc.

My euro style plates cost me just under $1k though.

>Im special! My mommy told me so!

If the plate isn't funny or clever then a dead-set gay cunt will be driving.It boggles my mind what sort of autistic, narcissistic cancer would pay to draw that attention to themselves.

God Tier
>Single or double character plates

Good Tier
>Your Initials
>European or Japanese style plates if appropriate to car
>References to your business if applicable
>Any custom plate design that has a minimal appearance with little-to-no state branding.

Acceptable Tier
>Subtle, indirect references to your car model (e.g. 'GDZLLA')

Shit Tier
>Direct car names
>"""""""""funny"""""""""" plates
>edgy shit like
>your nickname

Looks like the early front bumper, so 328 at best.

Supreme Tier
>LOL-OIL

a big part of the european union, or more specified, the schengen states have no real borders since 1985, you can literally waltz in and back in these countries

D for Deutschland you mong.
And yes, it's borderless for EU citizens and those on Schengen visas.

It's like the US really. You can go between the countries all you want. The agreement was that the outer borders would be secured and rotected, but like since the european politicians took a lesson from the US, they are all corrupt to hell and back.
So now are countries are overrun by mudslime, and the third world hordes.

Wrong. It's actually an American car with a mock German plate. If it were an actual German plate it would have a state seal following the district code.

Also there's no district with the code BMW to begin with. Best you could do would be B MW in Berlin or BM W in Rhein-Erft district (district code for its district capital Bergheim).

shittalks EU posting a pic of a country on the american continent
notbad/10 made me reply

europe is just catching up to america when it comes to minorities remember that you've been fucked for years and years and we just got the accelerated treatment. i still hate it and both eu and us should fucking do something about it

>more minority children
Well they're not in the minority anymore now are they

Yeah well, non-white is not a race, so they are still individually minorities.

So the meaning of "majority" changes from "over 50%" to "the biggest part" to keep up the evil racist majority narrative going. How else would Democrats ever run a campaign?

In any composition of more than two factions there's a relative majority and an absolute majority. Might be hard to comprehend in a country with effectively only two parties.

>be burger
>get shot
>at least I look cool driving to the hospital with my custom plates!

>Was probably just one for when the car stood at the dealership.
100% guarantee it's some uk faggot.
I see pressed plates on VW with a 'D' insignia all the time.
If I were a traffic cop I would pull every single one of them, along with all the fags that have incorrect letter spacing, extra spacing or incorrect font type.
Fuck em

>buy cheap 7 year old base model merc
>BOSS private plate

Literally every paki in the UK

>tfw license plate LT1LE on a 1le camaro
>able to reference both the engine in my car and the pretty low production track package that's only written on the brake calipers
>normies read it as "little" and think it's just a meme because I'm 6'7"
I'm pretty fine either way desu

Also I got the atomic test design, which I think is pretty cool

>custom plates
You have much better odds of getting your car back if its stolen, you know.

>vanity plates
I just don't get them. No matter what you put on the plate it looks so strange.