My mom bought an 06 SLK 350 for 10k today

My mom bought an 06 SLK 350 for 10k today.

How badly did she fuck up?

She did great, OP. Your Dad is a MB master mechanic, right? Right?

>used mercedes

Scotty would not approve

My dad is a deadbeat somewhere in Virginia whom I haven't seen since I was two days old.

But my stepdad works at O'Reilly Auto Parts which has actually been very handy.

Mom just got hotter.
Milf pussy is back on the menu!

>mfw imagining your stepdad replacing wear items on an older mercedes with vato zone parts and random brake/oil/coolant fluids

not even worth looking for a reaction

i wouldnt buy for that price but i love the slk

She already has a 2010 C300 that's been really bulletproof, but my stepdad kind of took it over and drives it almost exclusively now, so mom wanted her own.

She drives 3 miles a day max and according to Carfax it had two previous owners who both drove it less than the average yearly mileage. No accidents, regular maintenance, etc.

I give it a lifespan of a year before the repairs cost more than the value of the vehicle.

Oh snap. I didn't even put that together until right now. The SLK nose was borrowed from the SLR how neat.

Honestly I've always thought SLKs were too cutesy looking, and silver is the most boring color for any car, but she likes it so that's all that matters.

She will never open the roof either. I tried pushing her towards a CLK coupe instead but the SLK is more "sporty" to her. I can't believe how many people value sporty looks over other features of cars, but then again I drive a Veloster.

Outward appearance and the ability to go from point A to B is all that matters to the average car owner.

There's a reason why South Korea sells any cars at all let alone the fuck ton that they do, rip off Germans and give people what they want for a fraction of the cost.

>give people what they want for a fraction of the cost.

That is assuming people want poorly made scrap heaps that exacerbate depression and fall apart periodically

She's now part of the problem.

People who can afford nicer cars than your $300 Geo Prism?

Nah, try an '06 S500. I know from personal experience that people turn into a special kind of asshole when they buy a "luxury" marque. It's a weird change, and you're the only one who can't see it.

Pretty badly, but that was when she gave birth to you not when she bought the car.

Cold blooded

true but hes right, she was condemned to wait that long for an average mercedes

>marque
wat

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU ALLOW THIS??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A used Mercedes is the most expensive car you can buy. Sorry, OP, you're mom is an idiot.

google it faggot

Not sure what this has to do with anything, honestly. My mom has always been a huge bitch and proud of it. And she knew that about herself before she had any car.

The SLK will make the 4th Benz my mom has owned in the last 25 years. Old W124 got her hooked in the 90s.

>It's cool, she's been part of the problem since the '90s

Sounds like a personal problem to be frank with you user. The cars have little to do with her personality, and you really can't make an argument demonstrating the opposite.

all the memers itt don't know shit, it's a very solid car OP.

kys my dude, no need to defend your mom on the internet

everyone's already had their turn

well the slk is more sporty than the clk. the clk is just a C klasse coupe.

Not defending her. Earnestly trying my best to understand your posts but clearly we're having some difficulty, at no fault on my behalf apparently.

>I drive a Veloster

i think im gonna be sick

Honestly amazed with the aoft-toucb materials on the inside. It was the first thing that struck me by surprise when I got in it. Here is an 11yo tiny Benz that I always thought looked cheap and stupid using softer dashboard material than my 1yo Hyundai.

FYI my head's not in my ass about the Veloster either. I know the GTI and ST are better hatches. I was just too cheap to spend the money on the superior, and subsequently more expensive alternatives.

>my stepdad kind of took it over and drives it almost exclusively now
+1 for male gold diggers

Don't talk to OP's stepdad or his wife's son ever again!

>SLK 350

She will be fine. If she does a regular maintains, then no issue at all.

So you are a Nigger ?