/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never
>Really?
Yes really.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/6e9e7a/i_dont_want_to_get_your_hopes_up_but_windows_10/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60718/?
youtube.com/watch?v=C4cJPCtC0zU
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52269/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38509
loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/
wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENBlocal_INI
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69787/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gaze upon the true meaning of perfection.

Reposting from last thread because I posted right after this got made:

Does it matter when I do my body and face mods?

I did the patch, xp32, crash and bug fixes, alternate start, skyui, precache killer, racemenu, hair, violens, etc.

Should I do my face and body mods next or my overall graphics stuff like noble skyrim, trees, grass, enb, etc before bodies? Is there literally no difference in the order I do these?

Is flora overhaul the best way to go with plants and shit? Is noble skyrim something I'll even need once I have an enb installed? (I'm learning how enb works right now)

Use MO. If you're using MO, you can easily edit file overwrites and needn't worry about the order in which you install your mods.

directx 9 4gb vram limit bug fix incoming

confirmed by MS dev

Dad post

Post dad an or confused old men.

>really like the wayfarer coat and shawl mod
>the shawl isnt enchantable
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I only got mom.

Webm post!

it's about time

Cool, I am using MO. I was just curious how people who are knowledgeable in modding do it. Thanks.

wot.

It's most probably fixable in TES5Edit. It takes less than a minute.

reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/6e9e7a/i_dont_want_to_get_your_hopes_up_but_windows_10/

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

I need to do more pictures of this angry nerd

What animation mods are you using senpai? For idle/walk/praying?

You got ALOT of birthdays to make up for!

>Does it matter when I do my body and face mods?
Not really.

> Is there literally no difference in the order I do these?
You're literally just overriding the vanilla files with different textures. It's as simple as that.

>Is flora overhaul the best way to go with plants and shit?
SFO? No. It's grasses and plants are pretty bad. Use Verdant instead. You might also want to install Unique Flowers and Plants. I personally really like SFO's trees, so you might want to use the no grass version of SFO. Other people disagree with me, tho. You'll also definitely want Enhanced Landscapes, as well as Enhanced Landscapes Standalone Oaks and Marsh Pines.

Is wildcat or something similar recommended for someone who has never beaten the game and plans to with mods this playthrough?

I have made it a chunk of the way through before but with all the side quests and everything else probably never more than 50%. I have heard these combat mods are awesome but I don't want to hastily use one without advice.

>Game keeps crashing when I remove armor
>Finally get the armor off without crashes
>Quick save
>Put on another set of armor
>Crash
>Quick save crashes while loading

>Quick save
You only have yourself to blame doggo.

try the nif fixing thing

>quick saves
Don't.

Also make sure you have the right skeleton.

Crashes like that are most certainly a skeleton issue. Get XPMSE and copy it to your custom race folder if you're using one. Also get crash fixes, it'll tell you about this shit.

Is it true you're gonna OTP Mistel with Natalia?

>win 10
And nobody gave a fuck ever.

This.

what's wrong with quicksave?

what are you using?

Breaks scripts and bloats your save which leads to corruption. Autosaves too.

Just use manually saving.

Win 7 like a sane person.

Posting mom too!

Which follower is this?

This is the opposite of what I asked for!

Do you know if there is a way to create a hotkey for manual saves?

Jaxonz Name Saves, you can set a hotkey to manual save. Even name em too: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60718/?

One should go into the menu to make a save anyway. Quicksave isn't inherently bad, but being inside a menu pauses most scripts and thus saves made inside a menu are safer.

But there's nothing wrong with moms.

Here's a hastily thrown together dad for Adaliz.

Nah.

There's quite a lot right with moms, if you ask me!

But moms can't be dads!

OH! And just as many Saturalias!

Is she okay

I was using it as creative bases and as tests to see if I can actually achieve results through my own means, which I eventually did.

As I said I used Mistel's face as a jumping off point. And even when importing the mesh, the face had a lot of transfer issues, like jaggis and mouth and eye morph issues.
And even then her facial features weren't my priority but more the face shape. I tought myself how to transfer desirable facial features from one face to another using masks and that became a big important step.
My ninja's face barely even resembles the original face now.

>But moms can't be dads!
sure they can

>But moms can't be dads!
You tell that to Eira.

That's fair enough, but try not to do that. It can cause a upstorm

>OH! And just as many Saturalias!
[Sigh]

>But moms can't be dads!
Vivec disagrees.

You made a huge mistake when you told the truth about your waifu. Everybody in here has ripped off somebody else in one way or another, but they're too much of a coward to admit it.

Fact is, all is fair when it comes to making waifus.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4cJPCtC0zU

>Christopher William At around 22:00 ish... I literally almost started crying. Oblivion is my all-time favorite game, and I LOOOOOOVE Cyrodiil, and to see it looking this good and with that incredible music... Holy shit. Thank all of you so much for making this mod. I'm highly looking forward to its' completion.

Can you please stop kicking this dead horse?

Moms who are dads are just moms with man parts! Doesn't count cause its still a mom!

And you need to teach me how to go fishing, and how to ride a horse! You got alot to make up for!

It's a eastern made mod that animates 90% of what your character does. It even comes with eating, bating, lockpicking, opening doors and more animations and meshes for all vanilla foods and drinks (including potions). Most importantly it comes with a idle button.

It's pretty scripted so if you have survival mods and shit, its incompatible. I """""""play"""""""" in 3rd person unlike most people here, that's why I have it

I mean that's just how creative process is at times. I won't condone plagerism, but as long as you've stated you've used something else as a base to make something different in the end that doesn't entirely resemble what you started with then what of it?
If it leads to making advances on your own to where you can confidently attempt to make your own from a vanilla preset, then it shouldn't matter.

and the name of the mod/download link?

is she out for public? or being kept a prisoner by its master

If I don't care, other people shouldn't care.

But they probably will so :^)

I miss his lewd ;_;

I'm guessing it's nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52269/?

Pity. Somebody ought to strip the animations off of it and reuse them in a normal way.

Link it

tried with this one and there are no seams
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38509
will try with another of the good ones in the tesg page, if it happens with all of them I guess I will play without enb
(rampage is discarted aready, game looked like this, and before that the game CTD because the idiot has ExpandSystemMemoryX64 set to true)

When are you gonna lewd some husbandos with her?

>But moms can't be dads!
Who are you to say what moms can or can't be? Are you a parentist or something?

my bad I've forgot, I'm doing 12 things at once: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52269/?

It works on males as well, despite what the description says

>But moms can't be dads!
Depends on what you mean by dad.

>But moms can't be dads!
>loverslab.com/files/file/309-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/

In TES VI. Maybe.

Im a very old fashion cat.

That sounds perverted user.

Thats just a mom with dad parts!

Which questline is better in Dawnguard, joining the Dawnguard or the vampires? What do you get out of each? I know joining vampires gets you a vampire lord transformation and the Dawnguard gives you what, crossbows? Do you get to use the vampire castle as a base even if you join Dawnguard after the questline or do you have to join the vampires?

Best combat mod for baby's first modding experience? Wildcat? Combat Evolved? Something else? I don't need drastic changes but a little something could be fun.

Ultimate Combat with Combat Evolved.

Also TK Dodge with Attack Commitment.

You're absolutely correct, but next time, don't reveal too much information to these snakes or they'll use it as an opportunity to wail on you.

Of course, it was very unfortunate that you posted your waifu when you admitted to using Mistel's preset.

Brown nosing scumbags, the lot of them. I should've treated them like this since day one.

>Dawnguard gives you what, crossbows?
Armored troll. But you can still have the vampire lord transformation thanks to serana.

They're both the same shit.

Do you think "offensive" restoration spells that cause disease/poison damage are lore friendly?

Eh, not really.

Restoration should only be really damaging against the undead.

>That sounds perverted user.
It isn't. I was merely asking by what measure of dadness were you looking for. Because there is the act of providing the other half of the genetic information and there is the act of playing the role of dad in a family unit.

They're both equally mediocre
Once you choose a side you can't hang out in the others base
Dawnguard gets cute doggos

You are approaching this in a bad way. Read wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENBlocal_INI to properly configure your OWN PERSONAL enblocal.ini, and use only this one. You may need to edit [PROXY] settings if the preset comes with additional .dll files, but whatever you do, DO NOT overwrite your personal enblocal.ini. The ones that come with the preset are a reference for [PROXY] and [FIX] only. Seeing as how rampage turned out, you must be doing something wrong. Make sure to propelly uninstall every single file from the preset, make sure to only use the latest binary, and make sure the enblocal.ini is based upon the one packed with the latest binary.

Get nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69787/? , select the correct MO install and profile in the setup tab (if any), and in the basic tab check ENB mode, Recommended tweaks, Bethini presets and click either High or Ultra, then click Save and Exit.

W10 and W8 don't play very nice with additional .dlls that come with ENB, make sure to remove dxgi.dll (if any) in your skyrim folder.

How hard would it be to essentially compile tesgeneral's mods (or at least those most compatible) into a sort of "greatest hits" package? Would most of the work be actually getting permission from the mod makers? Or just merging everything and making sure it all works?

I ripped off Nord preset 2

No, you don't get to keep the castle as Dawnguard. and Fort Dawnguard never really gets built up like you might expect it to.

Dawnguard is trash garbage desu.

At least it has some cool architecture assets for mods.

Jesus dude take it down a notch

You don't really need anyone's permission unless you plan to upload your thing on the Nexus

That's a very bad idea user, to many conflicts and incompatibilities.

Lost all of my chill when these faggots won't stop stalking and sending death threats to me on Reddit.

Like Tony Montana once said, "You want a war? Okay, I'll give you a war."

Stop responding to the retard. Ignore and report him like the cancer he is.

>claims people pester him on reddit
>doesnt post proof

I'm not new senpai. But sometimes genuine talk and explaination is still something I indulge.
I'm not gonna fucking lie by saying 'I made this all by myself' when I didn't.
As much as I appreciate the concern, I think the only person worried about this is you.

Shit. I'm leaning towards joining the Dawnguard, but I want to be able to use the castle once it's over. So you don't get to purge it of vampires and then go whenever you want after it's over? What happens, it gets locked off?

Oh oh, I know how this game goes. I post the proofs, then you faggots cry "REEEEE HE EDITED THEM WITH INSPECT ELEMENT!"

So I'll save you the hassle by saying "Fuck. Off."

Would be one heck of a job for the poor mods then, since everybody here is cancer. Me included, sadly.

I mean if you get locked out, just go to the door, open console, click on it and type 'unlock'.

>Shit. I'm leaning towards joining the Dawnguard, but I want to be able to use the castle once it's over. So you don't get to purge it of vampires and then go whenever you want after it's over? What happens, it gets locked off?
I mean, sure, you can go there whenever, and there's no vampires. But it remains all destroyed, you can't repair it, and I don't think the containers are safe. Basically, you can't really use it as a player home.

There are mods, but I think they're all kind of sucky.

Pot calling the kettle black on this one.

Just as I thought, no proof.

>you don't get to purge it of vampires
you do, it's the last quest in the questline

A-Adventure?

Just give it a rest, fuckface. I've posted so many proofs in this general for other dramas and all they did was generate more shitstorm for me.

Yes. Pelase post adventure