/dlg/ Duel Links General

Ignore memeing idiots edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>Qualifiers for the Championship are going on right now
>New minibox is beast focused. It is a very poor quality pack however, new players should spend their gems elsewhere
>Characters have been data mined from all eras of Yugioh. Assume at least some of them will appear at some point.
>A handful of skills have been nerfed/buffed, the only one of note is Keith's Switcheroo which now requires 1k LP damage to activate.

Useless (Duel) Links:
>sites with good info on LDs, skills and how to obtain cards
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/
New player guides can be found on both sites, and many other places. Use google, newfags.

>A few tips for new players
- What is this game? It's Yu-Gi-Oh! in mobile format created & suited for quick play. Great if you played the TCG previously and feel nostalgic about it, and not too difficult to learn if you're completely new.
- Turn your battery usage bar up to max in the settings menu
- Until rewards are modified to adjust with the increase in difficulty, it is worth considering to not to level past stage 35. This keeps piss easy SDs spawning that auto duel shouldn't fuck up on if you give it a generic beatdown deck
- Try and first level up Mai and Keith to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph for free

Is all of North America group A or is it divided up?

post dick

>that logo
Reminds me of the old DS and GBA games. Too bad we never got anymore after the DS' lifespan

How exactly am I supposed to defeat this memery?

>Up against a 30 card Kaiba shitter
>"this'll be easy, he's got nothing"
>His opening hand and first draw give him Paladin of White Dragon, White Dragon Ritual, a monster to sac, and TWO FUCKING SPHERE KURIBOHS

Sounds like you need to git gud

Play Thea burn

tell me /dlg/, how much money have you spent on this game

0, like any respectable person would.

I never spent any money on a mobile game.

$0. Anyone who's spent any quantity is an absolute shitter.

>Shitter gets me down to 100 LP by the third turn
>Manage to come back and I'm set to win next turn
>Shitter gets mad and runs out the timer

Probably didn't even believe in the heart of the cards baka

I still won. But the fucking luck of a 30 card shitter getting two sphere kuribohs and everything he needs for a turn 1 paladin into blue eyes is fucking insane.

I could only dream of consistency like that.

$300, the sales entice me too much

probably around 12$ total or something, something extremely negligble.

Just around $150. I'm pretty embarrassed about that fact, but considering that I've been playing this game at least a little bit every day for the last 4 months, I regret the money spent less than smaller quantities on other games. For example I bought the first Payday a long time ago for like $15 to play with friends, but they all stopped playing right after I got it, so I never even loaded the damn thing up.

About 150 bucks

Great, now that I'm KoG I can't play ranked duels anymore. It takes so long to find another player that I doubt anyone else in my group made it there. Even in Plat I played against the same people all the time.

>tfw work has been preventing me from climbing

Managed to get to S1 just by squeezing in games here and there but man I'm ready to have some days off

>Hit Gold
>Every other deck is Weevil Burn or HHG

>Rookie 1 to Silver 1 with no loses

So is everyone decent in platinum now or what?

You got to KoG. Why do you want to keep playing? You won. Go do something else until worlds.

I liked playing against somewhat capable people from time to time. Casual Duels with rookies or whatever are worse than the SD duels.

What region are you in

>play reliq
>play baboons
>play 3sd
>play hhg

Still couldn'tget to silver fucking 2

I came so close to breaking something

>capable people

implying this game is about skill rather than wallet size

How soon do you think Neo Impact to rotate out?

Post your decks

You're probably playing them wrong

25 or 30

Huge mistake because this game is aids

I don't play pvp much, but I make plat 1 then stop.

I know what I'm doing but been having shit games

How am I supposed to get to plat with all these internet disconnects? dammit konami

Get out of Bumbleshoot, Nebraska and move somewhere with better internet connection

I've trained my whole life for this...
>first tournament duel
>my shitter deck
>of ALL cards, my filler cards and backup fusion monster on first hand
>finalbosstheme.wav
heh....*retracts duel disk*
better luck next time, kid

Are you okay, user?

>Spend the last two hours trying to climb from Gold 1
>Fall to Silver 4 and climb right back up to Gold 1
I really fucking dislike Harpies and Weevil Burn.

Jesus making it to platinum in the NA bracket is the most rewarding feeling ever finally managed to break through all the bullshit and deciding whether or not to make KoG

>climbing worlds as weevil
i'm in love with bugguy

lemme see your deck plz.

i need to be reading fucking tournament man
i quit playing a day after paradox

Likely never. Konami seems to be walking back the pack rotation concept

Silver 2&3 is BS

>he doesn't know corn is a natural wifi emitter boosting internet speeds

ahhh that was fun
dueling random shitters with gimmicky decks
>mill
>dark necrofear
>baloon stall
>mako menance
>tyrant dragon otk

what deck do i use now, that i'm in silver and cant get away with such bullshit as easily?

How annoying would a pumprincess/baloon discard deck with Mirror Walls and graveyard tech like Jar of Avarice be?

Fuck you

That answers my question.

Going to put that on my to-do list once I get the right cards

Anyone who doesn't think Discblade Rider isnt the neatest 4* needs to check out my last replay. Add me : Theothermc

i agree honestly, wish I had a 3rd one.

>adding by username

Good thing this shitter isn't on my list

You know, it always made me confused as a kid how they kept changing dark magician's color scheme

Is he purple or not, Konami? Get it together

Any ideas on how to make this deck more
Consistent? I want to keep polymerization in there, it's saved my bum many times.

What was the longest PVP duel you had?
>duel brown seanigger
>he summons Daedalus and uses his eff to blow entire field, i topdeck bewd and use joey ability to draw kaibaman
>then he summon Suijin, i cant attack it due to low LP so he stalls me for entire duel until he runs out of cards
shit lasted like 20 minutes but at least i won
im so glad i didn't start with shard of greed for once

Replace Lord of d with Crystal seers, take out a wonder wand, poly, flute, and add econs and maybe storm.

where are the econs my dude

Topkek. Was it the Odion? I hope it was the Odion. How mad must he have been that you OTK from less than half life?

How do you even view other people replays now? Follow up question: is this one even worth watching or is it some OP meme bullshit?

just go to friends list and tap on name and it will show you their saved replays. also the clip was pretty gud, i'd be hella salty if I was the opponent.

Three questions.

>A
Gate Guardian is nigh-impossible to get around at Stage 17. Other than Burning Land, is there anything that will kill the Guardian or its owner without bricking against everything else?

>B
What's the best target for Escape from the Dark Dimension?

>C
Why do they say to not go past Stage 35?

>Why do they say to not go past Stage 35?
its a meme that should be removed from OP

So just made it to Gold rank 1 on Europe so I can finally end it there for the night, how is your climb going?

If anyone wants the list here it is I would run a more meta deck but no hhg or 3sd and I just don't like the idea of basing my wins off luck completely with the burn decks:

2 x Tyrant Dragon
3 x Vanguard of the Dragon
1 x White-Horned Dragon
3 x Totem Dragon
3 x Mirage Dragon
1 x Blue-Eyes White Dragon
2 x Stamping Destruction
1 x Shard of Greed
1 x Shooting Star Bow - Ceal
1 x Mirror Wall
1 x Michizure
1 x Metalmorph

Oh and if anyone doesn't understand the shooting star bow ceal it's because with tyrant dragon it's a OTK so long as they control a monster.

paladin of white dragon desu

Holy shit that was fucking masterful. Somebody that knows how to please make a webm out of that to share with the class.

>finally got the labyrinth builder skill
Kaiba here I come, give me all those sweet Enemy Controller and Champion's Vigilance.

Plat 1 with Haga's Burn deck in Asia, wew.

I watched the replay with the intention of shitting on it but that was fucking hilarious

Can someone post the standard Tea Burn deck? Not because I want to play it, but because I want to hard counter these motherfucking pieces of shit

It's just all the burn card in the game+ 3 cup of ace.

Does anyone use Molting Escape in the current meta? It's hard-countered by Enemy Controller and that's about it. I've been tearing shit up just by having it with Gale Dragon and Skreech in a Black Luster Soldier deck

DO they play any traps?

Explain? I don't want to add a shitter but want to know what happened?

Check out his match against the Joey. It's just as good holy fuck. Someone PLEASE webm these.

naked mickey mod when?

What the freak is wrong with you? You freakin' freak!

MAXIMUM
OVERSKULL

It's not a meme, higher stage duelists are way too hard for no extra reward

>Two free draws later he still can't recover from that Summoned Skull straight up his poop chute
I actually feel bad

why the fuck is totem dragon even in this game

who decided it would be balanced

>still no good Red Eyes deck despite Super Joey event

feels exquisitely awful man

It wasn't so good before vanguard as you had to waste a turn setting it but now yeah the combination of the two is busted, i'm just glad there are a few viable dragon decks.
I'm sure red-eyes will get some more support as the archetype does have a lot just have to hope it comes out before the blue eyes support otherwise he will always be outshone.

Care to fill us in? Are there keks?

they're not fucking hard and you get rewards for advancing in stages
plus its easier to farm event keys on higher stages

>>>/sthg/

Wrong

So I finally got my 3rd worm, how does this look? Should I tech in a delg?

Try to tech a brain into your head

Didn't mean to (you) you sry

You can tech in a jowls so when you take their monster you can pop their monster with assault on ghq and mill 2 cards.

IDK actually

t. opponent attacking brainlet

Look what this event had done to me. I only played for fun in ranked.

Now I have become what I hate most

How is it? Looks like *fun*

Better a brainlet than brainless

Only lost once because a guy had tyrant and I couldn't gate it

Ok, just tried it out.

Fuckin' hilarious. Drew a god tier hand with relinq, black illusion, D gate, jowls and then tour bus and storm. Pic related is the result.

Is this card as OP as it looks?

I just misplayed against mirror wall and it cost me the game.

It was face up.

Is the drop rate on Elements unite low or am I just unlucky. Ive yet to see any SR drops after 1k keys

I really like it in my mill deck with Assault on GHQ but I think it's even better in a focused theft deck with Dimension Gate.

THE S U C C