/opgg/ - One Piece (Games) General

Last Thread: "Pick your poison" edition

>General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>May 30 - Jun 4: 2x Drop Evolver Isle (+Permanant Drop Rate Increase)
>May 31 - Jun 2: Legend Enel Sugofest (QCK Boosted)
>May 30 - Jun 15: Unlockable FNs
>Jun 5 - 8: Rayleigh Socket Island
>Jun 8 - 15: x2 Meat
>Jun 10 - 12: x2 Skill up
- Coliseum - (Invasion Cavendish)
>May 24 - Jun 12: Shiryu (NEW) / McGuy (NEW) / Jozu / Zephyr / Coby
>May 25 - Jun 6: Kanjuro / Apoo / T- Bone / Kuro / Musshuru
- Fortnights -
>May 16 - 30: Shirahoshi
>May 25 - Jun 1: Whitebeard Pirates Pt.1 (RANKING) / Pt. 2 / Pt. 3
>May 30 - Jun 13: Blackbeard Pirates (NEW)
>Jun 1 - 8: Count Butler / GRAN TESORO / Breed
>Jun 8 - 15: Dr Indigo / Sadie / Marguerite
- Raids - (Invasion Shanks)
>Jun 2 Enel / Ivankov
>Jun 8 - 15: Daily CYO INT Doffy
>Jun 5 Kuma

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>May 15 - Jun 5: Story Character FP Recruit

- Coliseum -
>May 24 - Jun 11: Hawkins / Vista / Ace / Apoo / Alvida
- Fortnights -
>May 23 - Jun 6: Donquixote Kids (NEW)
>May 26 Jun 6: Halloween Pt. 2
>May 30 - Jun 6: YVivi / Wanze / Butler
>Jun 2 - 9: Halloween Pt. 1
>Jun 6 - 20: Sadie / CobiMeppo / Deadend / Mr 3
- Raids -
>Jun 1: Aokiji (Shanks)
>Jun 4: Kizaru (Shanks)
>Jun 9 - 11: Mihawk

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/i5egss9nq9ujjse/signed-optc_jp_7.2.1_MOD_God_MODE_+_Damage.apk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll never understand why they didn't make him Slasher from the start

>wake up
>no Carrot

>they somehow held off on the Nekomamushi batch that will undoubtedly have Carrot in it
>they permafuck Rayleigh in the process

Thats what happens when everyone you know grows up to get fat, have kids, and give up on everything in life

God Thread Doffy should be Cerebral/Striker.

Is Legend Enel the opposite of Legend Lucci?

a good unit? yes

Well don't let them define your life
Make like Luffy and find others to create fun memories with

>14.4% chance to get him in one multipull
>I didn't get him
sad

Who here /kingofthejungle/

Movie raids announced on global with x2 sta mode and movie Colo announced

I have 0/10
It's strange, but I always imagine these being exremely un-fun. The only one I plan on doing is WB for Moby Dick.

I got my coffin and shooter boat. I trust you didn't promising rookie those forests?

I should go and finish the ones I'm missing if only for the gems
I only have striker, coffin boat, moby dick and kuja ship

They are at first, but in the end they are the most fun, since later ones are so hard. You will enjoy them.

I am no mable, spend 3 hours straight today on the fucking doffy boat

in theory they are fun, but I get frustrated after the 10th try failing a critical hit or getting a single wrong orb that fucks me over
if you're using zombie teams it doesn't count because those are 99% fool and failproof

You know the rates are shit when you get more Usopps than Sanjis.

I haven't done Doffy yet. I could zombie it but I don't have the patience. I've yet to come up with something else that will work that I currently have prepared. I could do it with Jinbei if my Sabo were better but I didn't max him the first time around and I was too sick to farm him the second time.

Any update on the OPTC Storm Pirates art commission?

It's been done for awhile now. When the requester posted it everybody bitched for the amount of fanservice. Storm Pirates herself said it was cute but her opinion doesn't matter here it looks like.

is this some advanced shitposting? how do I reach this level?

>there will never be a doujin where 6 obese zeenigamis gang bang storm pirates

Can you post it please?

Didn't that rich whale of ours say he's looking to hire an "official" doujin artist and was asking which artist /opgg/ wants to draw the doujin? Which artist won the poll?

raining marco and joz books

reminder that Big Mom is literally Majin Buu

>took a few runs to finally get two purple lobsters for Zeo and Sicilian
>might as well try one run for Ray+
>get two + a dupe from Baggy
Also got 6 rainbow crabs so I'm sorted on those for a while

>Need 1 red lobster
>5 runs later still nothing

Is anyone actually going to not farm HW 2 for Aokiji?

Me. I was slacking pretty hard until Doffy forest was announced for Global, then I did Jinbe, Boa, and Enel all on the same day. I then finally did Doffy about a week ago. I zombied that one, but that was the only one of the nine total that I zombied. Feels good being all done for awhile.

This has to be a fucking joke.

Skull is up there with socket farming at the top of my "most annoying thing in optc".
The three layer of randomness of the skull make it so fucking retarded

I am going to farm Aokiji (mostly for Shanks though)
I'm tired of no Sanjis dropping

>three layer
huh

I will if I can find a team that can take on him and Shanks

>Invasion has to actually occur
>Invasion has to actually drop skull
>Skull has to actually be the one you need

>getting the invasion
>getting skull to drop
>getting the good skull

that's not how it works you dumbbells
>Invasion has to actually drop skull
>Skull has to actually be the one you need
this is both the same thing, each skull has its own chance to drop, one dropping doesn't mean it took another's place

Getting the invasion raid
Having the chest drop
Having the skull be the proper one.
Basically it's the pachinko machine from Kaiji.

Hope Shanks and Ace get a 6+ so they can be turned into canon "legends" and drop the black clothes

Of course it does, there is a 15% chance of a shiny chest drop, and then the colours are spread equally.
It's more the fact that it's such a low chance rolls over and over.

>one dropping doesn't mean it took another's place
Actually if you pull your head out of your ass then strictly speaking it kinda does because I can't use this blue skull that just dropped on my fucking Whitebeard

You don't know how it works because you can't look into the code.
It could be either
>Each skull has 10% drop rate
or
>Skull has 50% chance to drop
>Each color then has the same probability to drop

It end up being the same in the end though.

no that's wrong
if you actually played you'd notice that when only the red was available you needed 20+ runs to get it, but now that we have five we get SOME skull every couple runs
you're retarded if you think it works the way you think it does

Post yfw you realized
>Big Mom puts souls into food
>so she can hear them scream while she eats them.
>Just like her friends did.

>used most of my gem this sugo
>gets gold unit but nothing really good.

I can't hold myself, I always have to pull god dammit.

yes we do know how it works, if it didn't work the way I described skulls would be made more and more rare with each new skull added which is clearly not the case

>if you actually played you'd notice that when only the red was available you needed 20+ runs to get it
Not everyone has your shit luck man; some of us got it in the first few runs so how does your logic apply to that?

Does it really matter? The point is, a chest drops and it's not revealed until the end whether it's the one you want. Because at that point it could potentially be any of those, of course the game has already decided, but you don't know. It's the same with fortnights or red posters, from the player's perspective, there are several layers and that's what matters. From the game's perspective everything is actually one roll.

Or they could just increase the drop rate of the skull each time they release a new skull.
Like I said, you have no idea how they implement it, It's 100% assumption from your part.

Reminder that it's not because it's what make the most sense to you that is how they implemented it (example : To make Sengoku boost himself, they ahd to reduce his cost to 54)

I'm out of gems and all I got was qck Ray-which is nice and a dupe Sabo, I give up

God damn finally, this
No one's suggesting that the Crystal chest spins a color wheel at the results screen nor does anyone care that your college professor called you a special boy for reading that book on probability & variables
This whole "argument" is nothing but semantics

Just realised there is Int doffy too.
I guess I'm mostly fine since my cerebral and Striker team are total shit so I would not be able to farm them anyway.
I think I'll just be able to farm the fighter one.

I'm now keeping everything for 20th anniversary (or Carrot sugo if I reach 50 gems for that).

>Pulling this close to One Piece's 20th Anniversary event
Why do you do this to yourself.

I'm going to laugh so hard when this turns out to be a meme

or she's just autistic and doesn't notice anyone's feelings or cares

you're overthinking this speed reader

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

>Still haven't gotten shanks yet
Fuck right, what was that meme team that used fortnight Thatch?

>100 days jp

What do you guys think? All legend are max socket & special, raid max are Doffy, Tesoro, Mihawk, Fujitora, Boa and I'm one off for Kizaru.
I have a bunch of RR max skill & special too (mainly the one relevant to G4).

Would post the box of my 600 days glb acc for comparison that I basically drop for this one (I still have it but I don't really play) for comparison but eh, takes too long.

this doesnt include the fact i maxed poison and DR before i got my first orb socket and have still yet to get a single despair just reminding me why i stopped playing this game

>can only farm shanks/ywb during a "clash" event
>cant farm any raids or new raids outside of this "event" or it isnt efficient
>cant use teams because missing raid units and shanks
>locked out of tons of content cause the people who manage global are this fucking retarded
its time to quit i'm so fucking done with how incompetent global is i genuinely hope this shit game closes down already

Actually made this instead for my gbl acc.
All legend are max socket/special except Fuji/Kizaru. All Raid max special/socket except Pica. All forest cleared except Doffy because I'm lazy and all ship max too (even the shit one like the dinghy). Same for most of the colo unit.

I dropped this one because there was no point playing it. I just could wreck any new content coming on global, so it was just 0 fun.

BUILT

>all these disgusting pleb Borsalinos on my friends list with unmaxed specials

Add me if you have a max special borsalino. 557,524,334. Mine is max special, max ATK, and max sockets except for one despair which will be fixed when we get the despair book from the upcoming ranking.

Can someone post the RR bingo sheet please

645 344 734

Sockets aren't done yet.

ded

Migrate

This is proof that moving over wasn't even hard. All these excuses people make about re farming don't realize that JPN knows the player doesn't want to spend his whole life farming the same shit over and over

Here I'll make the jump as easy as possible, here the modded apk for JP not on some shady file-sharing site

mediafire.com/file/i5egss9nq9ujjse/signed-optc_jp_7.2.1_MOD_God_MODE_+_Damage.apk

You should be able to get from start to the last story isle in a week for the gems and from there you can decide whether you want to go legit or not.
>only posted it in this thread 36 downloads
I know who you people are

Does G4 have a 100% clear rate? If not what raid/colo/forest can he not do that's known? Also with Ray+ would he clear rate be 100%?

Finally I can socket the superior PSY Aokiji

This got me wondering, as a captain what content can't Rayray clear and with his plus form will he be able to clear some of the shit he wasn't able to be before?

I don't know what he can't clear, but I doubt 1.2x hp more is gonna make him clear those
perhaps his special helps him but I don't think so either, can't think of anything that fucks you over with infinite despair or bind turns

>skull drop
>yet another blue
for fuck sake I got 4 of these things already, give me a red one

Stop wanting a red skull

Doffy forest, some colos I can't temember

Do you think I can max both Tesoro and Shiki from scratch with 100 gems?

Post the original meme box please I need it

No

depends on your max stamina, but I would say yes if it's anything around 100

why are the marines fighting the marines

The Marines are a broken organization

where did DEX Pacifista go? is he under repair or something?

CONSTRUCTED

That was the one Luffy put out in one hit
>rr Sentomaru actually boost all of them

FOR

ThisThe moment you stop wanting a red one, you'll get it

>15 Aokijis
>3 Shanks
reee

INTERCOURSE

Why does kizaru looks literally like my uncle?

Kizaru is Japanese for yellow uncle.

bump

If youre going double bakarat/haruta/buggy, yes

>tfw you get ambushed 3 times in a row

JUST