God Machine

Prove me wrong that the Audi S1 is simply a god machine.
>small
>awd
>manual only
>220hp EA88 engine witch can easily be tuned up to 380hp with stage 2
>0-60 in under 6sec stock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b61JHl3dIhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nVM3D4Nafxs&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Easy.
It's German.

Here is your (you)

spotted the JDM riceboi

>'AWD'

1: it's not available in America
2: You can probably buy a Golf 7 Alltrack Sportwagen that does all the same tricks cheaper and with a 1.8L instead.

fwd biased awd is shit.
rather get a 140i xdrive hatch.

Nothing wrong with haldex in such a small and powerful car.

>not sold in the US
Why should I care?

The whole world doesnt circle around you, fat boy

>Sportwagen
cringe

>0-100 kph in 4.7sec
>0-200 kph in 16sec
This car must be fucking fun to drive.
youtu.be/b61JHl3dIhQ

straight line driving gets boring soon
and while the S1 is cool, for the money you can get the (objectively) better 135i hatch with the godly N54/N54 inline 6
youtube.com/watch?v=nVM3D4Nafxs&app=desktop

>small
>proper awd
>manual only
>400HP 4G63T stock, which can be tuned to over 500
>0-60 in 3.5 seconds
your shitbox audi is a fucking joke

>old model
>discontinued

Tell me about the current one? Oh not there.

But the BMW 1-series is in a bigger car class. The Audi S1 is in the same class like the VW Polo or the Ford Fiesta. The S1 is pretty much the only awd sportscar in this class, the competitors are all fwd

lol no its a rebanded vw shitheap.
Fuck you and fuck your garbage brand. Want a real car? Buy an elise.

woooooow amazing you push down petal and you are the fastest man aliv XDDDDDDD AUDI SI TRULGY GREATEST XDDDD

learn to drive you retard.

How can people get this triggered from nothing. Must suck to have no car and act edgy on Veeky Forums at the same time.

bitch I don't live in retarded states where every piece of shit euro car is seen as luxury and excuisite excotic. You can pick up some audi or bimmer with money you find behind your couch.
Your badgewhoring doesn't work when my toyota cost more than 90% of the audis on the road here.
Not to mention audis are driven by complete dribbles who give 0 fucks about driving or finishing grade school

>my toyota

Thats all you can afford? Poorfag please leave

t. poorfag inbred retard driving a 400 eur quattro thinking he's hot shit for owning a rebadged skoda

Holy shit made what happend in your life? Did chad stole your girlfriend with his nice Audi because she was sick of driving in your Toyota-shitbox?

>The whole world doesnt circle around you, fat boy

you honestly believe your garbage rebaged no fun vag piece of shit is a good, valuable car?
Bitch it isn't even rwd and the awd is a joke. Not to mention it's filled with electronics so you don't even get to drive it you just sit in it and give it directions.

Pls post more. You seem very well informed and smart.

bitch you just hate because you can't afford a vag

keep crying and drive away in your piece of shit toyota nigger

People doesn't know if you don't care if the car is sold in murica or if you don't care because is not sold in murica.

Please clarify, good shitposting needs good inputs.

>Bulletproof engine can be easily tuned to 300 hp
>LSD
>Cool features and seats
>Actually sounds good
>You don't give your money to VAG and Germans

but you give your money to someone worse
fiat

>being worse than an entire country of scammers and killer of Europe

How

>fwd
>1.4l engine can never come in reach of the EA88
Don't see the advantage to the S1 to be honest. You get more power out of the 2l tfsi and the awd can turn this power in to speed.

So for the same money you can get a car in a higher class, and all the options in the same class are far cheaper? You'd be better off getting a Mountune Fiesta ST.

L OVING
E VERY
L AUGH
So easy to spot all the butthurt kraut bug men in this thread

Italy literally allied itself with the Nazis and then bailed when they realized they were losing the war.
They're no better.

kek at jealous poorfags aka vaghaters and triggered dubbers, who can't see the bait

>Bulletproof engine
kek
see

> t. meme spouter
the engine is bullet proof
pogea made the 1.4 push 400+ hp

>400hp out of a 1.4l
And it was shitting piston rings for a week after

It's a generic VAG shit.

>FCA
>bulletproof anything
What the fuck am I reading

Fiat isn't Chrysler when it comes to engines.

And in reality jelly busriders enter this thread and try to shit on things they never have the money for.

Wasn't there a thread yesterday asking what the result would be if you took a sportwagen and put in an is20 and remapped the ecu? Still interested in what the end product would look like

Better than a generic GM shit

I agree. But it's still a generic German shit.

Veeky Forums spergs about wagons being replaced by pigfat crossovers and then spergs when a company actually makes fucking wagons

Neck yourself

>a generic German shit.
mmkay then better than a generic nip shit

>Sportwagen
> sport wagen
>SPORTWAGEN

>Muslim car
>Better than a Jap car
Nice denial hehe xd

Fucking bus riders... Spirited driving or racing on public roads without assists is retarded. Even on a track provided sporty systems most drivers will get better and more consistent lap times.

>not a v8
sucks to be a eurocuck.

Umm its not a brz

>a car needs a V8 to be a fast or fun car
american level of stupidity

>V8 in a small car

If it doesn't have a V8 in the front, stick shift in the middle and a limited slip in the back, it's hardly even a real car.

Yes.

Basically this. Hot hatches only exist because Europeans are cucked by the government and insurance

I'll bite because why not.
Even on a bench racing level V8s have no real advantages as V6s aren't stupid long yet can just as easily reach wheelspincity levels of power while I4s are light as fuck and can also make quite some power. V8 is only good for sound and even then ">Not a V12, W16, WW48 ".
Handling will get fucked just for the meme of it unless you have a couple bags of cement in the trunk or use a custom engine full of magnesium and titanium that will cost two bags of cash.

>all these implications
An LS is lighter and more compact while providing far more displacement and tuneability than your OHC boat anchors.

Not true. The v8 nc is perfectly balanced

Wrong.

These cars exist because we're not obese and cat fit reasonable dimensioned car and secondly because we don't have 20 lanes roads.

285lbs (NB engine) vs 403lbs from what I found.
And the new engines aren't iron like the ones in the NB so it's definitely quite a bit under 285 for a new car.
Also worthy of a mention is that the LS3 as is should not be compared to most I4s to begin with simply because of the pretty serious production price difference. Not sure how camaro pricing works but on the configurator the moment you change from 2.0l to 6.2l the price jumps 11095$.
I guess I lose on that one.

Forgot to mention that the 285lbs is just what some dude on the miata forums has mentioned his weighed when he pulled it out. Couldn't find a better source.

matt farah drove one and had no complaints.

>Thread number 1373940629 that turns to shit after 5min because stupid Americans hate on everything that's not American
How can one nation be so stupid and insecure at the same time?

I agreed on the balance aspect of the Flyin Miata, however the price aspect still remains. If the 6.2L in the Camaro is 11k over the 2.0 Turbo I assume it's fair to say the price of a small car will also get that much more expensive. Would you pay 37-38 grand for a V8 Miata without any options or probably 43 grand once you config the way you actually want it?
If you really want to you can even go back to the Flyin Miata one and mention that they had to make a lot of changes outside of the engine swap to maintain balance and on a production scale having different subframes, driveshafts, differentials, hubs, etc costs a lot of money so for the Miata it would probably be even more than 11 grand if it were to become a factory option.

They're not talking about WWII you fucking mongoloid