>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/4/4e/Cain_Character_Page6_(EN).mp3
strawpoll.me/13091207
i.imgur.com/6luwrNt.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tharja a best and canon.

I WANT TO FUCK PYTHON AND SLAP HIS BUTT!!!

Good man

Azura and Tharja a shit

Azura a best!

You know you phrase this like a joke, but Desaix actually was in the right, he was just an asshole about it and only cared about his own ambitions.

I think that's what I like about Echoes plot moreso than the other 3DS games, it's very morally gray. Nobody's really truly a VILLAIN or "the bad guy". I also like how Clive doesn't always agree with Alm's decisions. Nobody sucks his cock outside of Faye, who may as well be an Awakening/Fates character put into a grandpa game.

hydra-media.cursecdn.com/feheroes.gamepedia.com/4/4e/Cain_Character_Page6_(EN).mp3

>ywn marry Lukas
;-;

Any other recolor requests?

>edgy villian was right """argument"""
No thanks

has your wife been enjoying positive press covfefe?

みんな、見ていてくれ!

RETS DANS

FIRE EMBLEM plot ranking:
1.Path of Radiance
2.Awakening
3.Shadow Dragon+New Emblem
4.Echoes
5.Blazing+Binding
6.Radiant Dawn(good game but plotwise compared to PoR it sucked hard)
7.Sacred Stones
8.Fates
9.Geneology+Thracia 776 (some people unironically think its good)

I want to be Delthea's sugar daddy!

Whose wife is this?

>Mae gets BLACKED and births many babies.
NO IT'S NOT FAIR

Give her a FE6 Pegasus color scheme.

Explain how he was wrong? Desaix's motivation was that Lima was a lazy uncaring asshole who sat on his loins, which was TRUE, peasants and nobles alike fucking agreed on that. So he took action.

I've done it.

make her a nigger

strawpoll.me/13091207
strawpoll.me/13091207
strawpoll.me/13091207

Want to see the new reception to this since it seems to be getting more negative every day.

Lucia's.

>doesn't wanna fuck a wolf
What a gay (lol

Boey seems Middle Eastern desu

>tfw a Bartrefag I added doesn't lead with Bartre anymore

Cecilia pls

Good man

Obviously, he's Japanese

Daily reminder that subhumans are savages and Micaiah did nothing wrong.

Perfection

good night

Make her full Noire with black hair and green clothes.

HECTOR STATUS: REPLACED
XANDER STATUS: FORGOTTEN
CAMUS STATUS: IGNORED

I don't know, but Shanan and Johan/Johalva should stay away from her

Cain is cute

Nice sub-human. I would make her my sex slave with Vika and Selkie!

Give her Jill color scheme

He was a fat selfish turd thanopened Zofia's asshole wide for Rigel to occupy ENTIRELY for his own self intrest. The king was shot but Desaix wasnt some paragon for murdering children and surrending the kingdom he took an oath to protect.

i.imgur.com/6luwrNt.jpg

>Boey isn't a red blade tome user.

Skill inheritance can fix the last part, but I'm still disappointed.

Those are some big girls~

Such is the destiny of Boey.

its all comin together

Why did you expect him to be red? Same with people who talked about Mae being red. It was obvious they were going to be in green and blue respectively.

I understand why Johan and Johalvan fought each other to the death for that girl.
Patty is still best girl though.

J U S T
U
S
T

You fags played/seen the Deliverance DLC yet? I know DLC is the devil and killed your mom, but dang, this shit is good.

>Lukas being badass as fuck and going just with Python and Forsyth to rescue his allies in the outpost
>Fernand and Clive backstory making me like Fernand and stop hating him
>Mathilda x Clive cute shit
>THAT FUCKING SCENE WHERE LUKAS THREATENS TO KILL THE RIGELIAN HOSTAGES HOLY SHIT. It gave me fucking goosebumps
>that scene in the rain after they escape Zofia Castle
>Maps with actual nice objectives, to top it all.

Man, I hope FE16 has an atmosphere like this. It was a fucking ride.

Legit answer? Meme.

But I expected red because he start the game with a fire tome. Still good because red drop table is bloated as fuck.

gyaru

Because Mae makes a big deal about having thunder while Boey is still stuck with Fire at the onset of their journey. Surprised they didn't give him Sagittae or something, I guess they wanted to introduce the new magic weapon type in two colors.

>Make Tobin a cav
>Starts kinda shit but has been doing okay since the latter half of chapter 3
>Get Zeke
>He's better than or equal to Tobin in literally every damn stat except luck while also being two levels lower

fuck tobin piece of garbage

>Camillafag has shit taste

What a surprise.

>DLC
kys yourself kindly please.

Thunder is blue in FEH though. But yeah, surprised he didn't get Sagittae either.

>buying DLC
cuck

>tfw two smart too use axes

He's always been the worst villager.

Part of the reason people make Tobin an archer is because you don't need stats besides skill to be good with that, and skill/luck are pretty much his only good growths, with his base speed being enough to keep up with enemy archers, who tend to be slow as shit and carrying the heavier bows.

Here we go, have a Tate.

One of these four next.

>implying there's a problem with DLC when you own a 3ds
Lol these baby boys
If I was a girl and you talked to me I'd do a 360 and walk out.

Agreed that Lima was a shit king but Desaix was just as shit. Lima's problem wasn't that he was a dick, but just terribly incompetent and would rather drink and sleep around than actually rule, which allowed actual assholes like Desaix and Slayde to rise in power. Since Lima was a lazy shit who didn't do anything, Desaix as chancellor essentially was running the kingdom, abusing the people and fucking things up from behind the scenes.

One of the people in Ram says this as well:
>"King Lima dances at the end of Chancellor Desaix’s puppet strings. The king would rather eat grapes and frolic in a seraglio than actually rule. It’s no wonder the kingdom’s being torn apart by rebellion after rebellion."

Killing innocent children isn't cool either.

You won't regret it

>Make Tobin a cav
What did you expect?

>Implying I bought
Nigga I couldn't even get the damn game, even if I wanted to.

So much for wanting to talk about it I guess. Fuck you too, /feg/.

PAINTED

Her name is Thea now

I'm hoping the camus banner is great to reward the people who didn't get tricked by the brides. It would also get whales to buy more orbs.

Huh, the more you know.

I've already gotten pretty used to Shanna now, so Thea shouldn't be too hard. What's Yuno's new name?

>39 def

I hope you like Raigh.

Who was responsible for not giving food to Rigel? Because that was a fuck up

>hammer+
>brash assault 3
just fuckmy SP up fäm

Get bonfire and a brave axe+ on that daddy

>He says as he plays Heroes

I want the GBA Arena to come back in the new fe games.

Juno

>He says as he plays a F2P game
I don't see your point. Care to explain?

f2p btw

I hope it has L&D 3 fodder or characters I like so I can get some merges going.

>from Villager to Sage, Kliff gained 1 (one) point of attack

He doesn't even damage units that are supposed to be susceptible to magic. I got a crit off of Excalibur and did 6 damage to what I think was a cavalier/paladin in my most recent battle.

At least now as a sage he can be a heal slut. It's all he's good for.

>posts his bartre
>all default skills

disgusting

give that daddy a brave axe and death blow

That image is outdated, he's got Ignis and I'm not sure if I want to give him the BA because Hammer let's him deadlock Hector's without breaking a sweat

He's got around 300 or so SP now so he's probably fine if I grind a bit more

Your Kliff got stat screwed.

I didn't buy it, but I watched it on youtube. I really like how they fleshed out Fernand more and the supports and memories were pretty good.

He only needs one merc loop to cap speed, but I'm putting him through another because his attack still seems kind of lackluster, and hopefully more chances to gain levels will offset the lowered attack growths the merc line provides. I want that huge mage spell selection for postgame, but I want to make sure he can kill stuff with it first.

3D jewfu~

Looks like shit