/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

X80 bonds and tranny cunts edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60210/Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Is-Now-Coming-Spring-2018
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60211/First-Details-and-Screens-for-GTA-Online-Gunrunning
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60212/GTA-Online-Bonuses-Double-GTA-RP-Opportunities-Limited-Time-Discounts

anti tranny posters are a bad

oh kek someone actually posted that picture of my garage

TODAY'S THE DAY

RPG v Insurgents is fun

You guys ready for gunrunning tomorrow?

I know some people would complain, but if Rockstar nerfed the jet's machine gun explosive spread it'd definitely be for the better. It bothers me how versatile jets can be with land, sea, or air targets. I'd rather have more military vehicles that served specific combat purposes like jets made for dogfighting and bombers for attacking people on the ground. Also armor vs. agility should be more prevalent too when it comes to planes. They should spread this shit out more so if you're going to have a bunch of jets in the sky, they're not all hydras. The APC's a welcome addition if the customization that's implied is the choice of either better ground offensive capabilities or anti-air. But the way versatility is for combat vehicles at the moment, it's like a damn pyramid with the Hydra at the top. If Gunrunners also acted as a rework to customize previous Pegasus vehicles and not just tossing new shit into the fire, I'd actually praise Rockstar.

>my face when 3/4ths of the post in that op picture are mine

Nth for POOR MAN'S PFISTER NEVER EVERN

>pyramid with the Hydra at the top
Underneath the Lazr you mean.

Lazr > *

when can we expect hackerbux and vehicle bonds to get wiped

presidente never

never.

Only hackerbucks will be.

The game and devs can't tell whether you bought something with your actual earned money or modded money. It wouldn't be fair at all.

Fuck you OP, you were supposed to use our man's awesome drawing for the OP pic. Try to do so next time.

fix the retarded eyes and brighten the hair just a wee tad and you're golden

Transexual? Gee, thanks for featuring my character anyway.

Aircraft serve their purposes because they can't be the jack of all trades. The jets go too slow, bombers go slower. Why even say bomber, just ground attack planes, such as the A-10 Warthog. It could serve it's purpose in staying with an explosive cannon somewhat, obviously tighten down the explosive radius, remove HE rounds from Lazer and Hydras and fixed.
However, now every faggot is just going to passive toggle like a motherfucker.
If for some unknown reason r* removes HE rounds ever from jets, then that means the strafing retards with snipers will be the problem, but they can take a helicopter bombing anytime.

However, the biggest problem in the game is clearly passive, why it is a toggle with no negative consequences or cooldowns is beyond me. Why you can go passive in a Hydra and other military aircraft, but you can't go passive in the Volatus and some other civilian aircraft is just beyond stupid, they're clearly showing that they can remove passive when entering vehicles, but still allow the Hydra and Laser to get away with that shit. They don't care if the game is broken, they're just catering to shitters.
Passive should just be its own sessions like how aimbot mode and free aim are segregated.

APCs with AA weapons are still stupid if they do nothing about everything else.

Will do, actually. Hadn't even seen that one, looks pretty good.

Why would you even want a shitty Cadillac sedan when you've got stronk Benzies and Bimers?

Your head shape looks super awkward

Hydra's accessibility through pegasus and hover make it pretty 50/50.
I'll get around to retouching/coloring it later tonight. I'm aware the right eye looks funky, that got fucked up with the lazy background probably because I hadn't slept for like 24 hours.

[citation needed]

i can imagine it now

>dives underwater where your missiles and nose cannon cannot reach it
>surfaces and drops a hsm on your ass

these things will literally be the next cancer just like the homing launcher was when it 1 shot everything except rhino and insurgent

What makes you think the APC is submersible?

Who is the Brendan Fraser of /gtag/?

>tfw Rockstar will never add underwater smuggling missions with harpoon guns and combat subs with torpedoes for awesome Red October battles.

qt

mad4potter

the harpoon is for cat?

I'd imagine it'd work like the musket. Slow reload, one deadly shot. But it can be used under water and pin corpses to walls and shit.

I just want more excuses for rockstar to use the ocean floor they put so much detail into.

I need a new car, /gtag/
What do I buy?

Scooby Doo van

i dont post to this general very often but im having alot of trouble getting a group of people to play heists with.

is that something that happens here?

Vapid Blade

Furore GT

We have a small group that runs heists fairly regularly, been doing it for about 2 weeks or so now

no only faggotry happens here.

The BMP amphibious, not submersible, but imagine those shitty homemade fibreglass south american drug runner subs

Can't wait to go off radar, get a kraken and sticky those fucks while they're busy staring at the sky waiting for a lock on

Do it!

the mtl

Did R* faggot say anything about customizing pegasus vehicles?
I would like to drive around a customized Crusader.

Current mood:

So the purge just went down?

Ayy lmao

I have other, better meme cars.

Should pick up one.

What does it do that no other car does? It seems pretty generic.

>implying I don't own one already

currently ongoing

WHAT THE FUCK I JUST GOT KICKED

>buy car
>$5000 of that car was bought with modderbucks
>car gets deleted by R* because it was bought with modderfunds

Defend this. Go ahead.

Tripfags

13th is obviously release date
17 new vehicles
8 missions
6 guns

>Patch will drop either next week or the week after

How informing

That will never happen.

oh
Should be fixed now, SC: H2giulio
pls reinvite

exactly.

Oh dear, I've gotten kicked, was it for having higgus as a friend?
He has nobody added by the way

>17 new vehicles
You don't really believe that, do you?

i literally logged on and logged off when i noticed i got kicked

and neither will R* arbitrarily fining players and removing money.

I mean are we inculding the new special vehicles in that count cause if so it makes more sense.

The release date has to be 6 or 13 because it's always a tuesday, and there's not much room in the way of new guns unless they release a whole new category. And if this patch includes a new set of special vehicles and a few pedestrian ones it's easy to hit 17

can i get a reinv again

rsc: Big_Guy_For_You

The 17 is probably guns. It didn't say "new guns" it said "guns with new upgrades", so probably something along the lines of more extended magazines, scopes, or even just skins honestly.

you shouldn't be allowed to come back if you're that stupid

Import/Export had 17 new vehicles, not counting "duplicates" like Spectre and Spectre Custom.
No reason for Gunrunning not to stay around the same.

RIP Denzen

Will it have my carfu though?

Yeah, but Import/Export was also based entirely around stealing and selling cars.

Although you consider us the enemy, these conclusions are flawed. We are your salvation. We bring you peace, a peace built upon OUR social framework imposed upon your crew, a new world order in which your prosperity and security are assured by GTAG. We will protect you from the hazards of these hostile freeroam sessions, from dangers so hideous your simple minds cannot imagine their dark scope.
Today, we are the enemy. In time, this will change. Soon, you will come to understand the boon of open friends lists we force upon you and then, you will revere and even love us for this gift.

Why is everyone being kicked?

And this update is about sick new weaponized vehicles. Considering they still have yet to add the Lazer as a pegasus vehicle they could decide to roll that one in too

Trannies are finally getting kicked.

Feels good.
MGGA

Probably not, but there'll definitely be non-military cars somewhere in there. Dripfed, probably. After all, all this gunrunning is for profit, and what better to do with profit than buy the new grotti/pegassi hypercar?

And gunrunning is based entirely around stealing and selling military hardware, vehicles being a large part of these I assume, as well as setting up a military grade bunker full of your own personal military vehicles.

>captcha: select all vehicles
It's a sign fellas.

I hope they show more guns too. Vehicles are cool, but it's called GUNrunners. Let's see some firearms.

Reinvite to PC GTAG

SC: Fancylad619

Trannies are the ones doing the kicking. Fuck you. Fuck trannies.

everyone is so deluded, it's obviously
>13 as date
>6 guns
>8 vehicles
>17 new missions (probably varied collections ala businesses/special cargo/etc.)

Applying to PC GTAG
SC: Juan-And-Only

Fuck you guy.

6 missions
8 vehicles
13th is release
17 weapons get upgrades
screencap this post, this is the only thing that makes sense

You should know why

Kicked. Reapply and add "Don't kick me 2017, I love trannies" to your profile bio and set it to public.

Remove basedviva first.

he has 1 friend
and they're still in gtag

Rude. What'd I do?

I already know why, I'll just stay with YRYR considering I have all the active faggots in gtag minus like 5 since February, or will that hurt your feelings girl?

>girl

No?
What makes you think that?

is he actually like this or is someone trying to make him look bad

>purge once again leaves almost everyone buttblasted

It's like pottery

Nessi?
Yeah he is like that

Not me, I was never in there in the first place :)

YOU FUCKS BETTER PROMOTE PEOPLE OR IM GONNA RIOT

No, I tend to sperg out, but yes. That is me.
I'm not switch my profile to public because well, no reason. Although if you think I have some shitters added, uh, duh. Closest is Icebrand, who is friends with icenudes or whatever his shitty name is. However, Ice is pretty cool guy who doesn't even join on me.

damn nigga

DAMN nigga

Someone got promoted to comm, and two got promoted to lute.

Who are the top 10 gtags that deserve to be promoted?