*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GoarBOHzrNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the problem with overtaking on the opposite lane exactly? You have to go into the opposite lane anyway to keep the legally mandated minimum safe distance for overtaking, so it doesn't make a difference whether they ride on the far right or take up the whole lane.

inb4 autistic screeching

*waits until a safe opportunity to pass arises*

GAS THE BIKES

Safely overtake them when possible.
It's waay easier to overtake cyclists than other slow moving vehicles since they dont obstruct your view.

This. Cyclists are a minor obstruction unless you overestimate the speed difference and have to brake hard in the last second. Tractors are equally slow but more obstructive. The worst obstructions are lorries because they go slow enough to warrant overtaking but fast enough to make overtaking a lengthy process, AND they're obstructive.

The point of this thread is cyclists riding side by side and taking up space ranging from a whole lane to several lanes.

I lose my shit if I see cyclists pulling this on a busy road, especially if there's a fucking bike path.

Did you even read ?

In straya it's illegal to ride side by side on roads if there's traffic. Most places we have solid white lines indicating it's illegal to cross over into the other lane. In those situations you can either break the law and drive around (and potentially get done in for reckless driving, or cause a car crash with a stacy on her phone where you are legally culpable), or you're stuck behind cyclists breaking the law, and you have a legitimate reason for being angry at them for being selfish on the road.

Police are generally somewhat vigilant about cyclists pulling that stupid shit on the roads though, but it doesn't stop them from blowing through stop sights, red lights and mounting sidewalks if it's convenient to cut traffic.

call the cops

>The worst obstructions are HORSES because they go slow enough to warrant overtaking but you also have to drop to 1st gear, 5mph so you don't frighten the dangerous unroadworthy beast and their prissy owner

fix'd

>What's the problem

The problem is that they always do this on curving mountain roads, where you never see more than 200 feet in a straight line. as soon as you try to overtake, a car comes in the opposite direction.

The result is that you can rarely overtake them, resulting in 10-15 cars stacked up waiting for a chance to pass. And the bikes never stop on the shoulder to let you pass, they just keep chugging along at 12 mph.

I always overtake horses at full throttle with a cut exhaust

>pulls up between left and 2nd from left bicyclist
>neutral
>pretends to pedal
>fly away at 100mph

they do this all the time where I live, it's fucking infuriating because the county just spent a fuckton of money making miles of bike trails but they still ride in the street.

I once had to overtake a cow in the middle of the road, and as I accelerated away it got scared and fell on its face.

y

The best is when cyclists ride in the shoulder until they hear a car coming so they move over into the lane and put their arm out.

youtube.com/watch?v=GoarBOHzrNw