Sup Veeky Forums

sup Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgV1O0X4uXI
cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=&formSourceTag=112&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c24166&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=90002&distance=50000&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true#listing=183986377
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What do you think of a golden retriever? I have it now. It is a puppy cute.

Cool.
Now post your vape collection.

Aww come on, you can roast better than that generic joke
wat

do you live in south?

Where's the blobeye, vapelord?

Michigan sonnn
In a different garage

youtube.com/watch?v=HgV1O0X4uXI

>Michigan sonnn
>land of the redneck migration
>implying michigan isn't south

So is it one for each person in the family or are you just collecting them?

Where in Michigan? SE fag here. Vv well kept collection. Show blob.

Metro Detroit area isn't very redneck, however the more north you go, the more south it gets. That is very true.

The hawkeye and GC are mine.

since i got you on here and you a michigander from Detroit area tell me this. Suppose you're following the hillbilly highway, south to north towards Canada. Do you cross the bridge in Detroit or would you prefer to cross it elsewhere?

I know this guy he got one like yours, it was grey, his wife got caught on US23 doing 90, lucky for them its a small town and you know how that shit goes. They traded it for a lesburu outback.

Depends where in Canada you're going. But I've been across the bridge many times and it's a good place to cross I guess??

23 is bumpkin land. 90 seems slow.

You obviously don't have very good taste because you get the same thing every time.

I don't think car people ever get very excited about Subaru's anyway.

Buy the hawkeye then. It's for sale!

>90 seems slow.
hahaha, well... things here in kentucky are a little different. there is a town in the northern part where they set up an obvious speedtrap, 35mph the whole fucking way, nothing on both sides of the road. Then there are stretches I have never seen cops ever.
>Depends where in Canada you're going
It doesn't matter where in Canada, I am banned from the US for ten years, Just want to meet up with my friends and girlfriend, or ex gf depending on how life goes. I'm gonna land in Canada and meet them where ever they choose to cross the border, its about six hours from where they are to Windsor if they cross at Detroit. But people down there hear the word Detroit and they're already holding their rectum tighter than the bark on a tree.

Detroit is fucking nice. That's all I need to say. Downtown is lovely, and you get some ghetto action in the hood just like any city, but downtown is genuinely fucking nice.

>they told me I could be anything so I became soap

>some ghetto action in the hood just like any city
see the entire issue with people's fear of detroit comes since around the last 10 maybe 15 years, we have had a lot of people... alright niggers, coming down from detroit and running undocumented pharmacies in my local area, Huntington, WV and Charleston, WV are pretty ridden with. So the word detroit is associated with the drug trade and crime.

That to me is the impression chicago has here, however no one argues that it's not a nice city.

is this real? why would anyone obsess over those?

hey.. why does your second gen wrx look like a euro corolla from the same time

Because it's a Prodrive STi

chicago is a garbage fire and i hate every moment i have to spend anywhere near it

>I am banned from the US for ten years
How did you do that?

I don't understand what you're trying to convey with that.
>be 19
>go on vacay
>don't worry about things
>yolo
> and overstay
>ten years go by
>leave

anyone who overstays by 90 days is automatically banned by 10 years, if you so much overstay a hour after your original 90 days you're banned for five years. big part of the reason why you have the current number of illegals you do, they would have left years ago if those bans didn't exist.

holy shit vape nigger, is that a coupe at the back? didn't know they sold them across the pond

Those are nice, capable winter cars user. You wouldn't just drive them in the summer because you're afraid of Michigan winter, would you?

fuck you mean afraid of michigan winter?

Wait... Equinox?
Fuck me I've been here too long.

If there is one tripfag that I miss the most it would be Equinox

ayyyyy

>the best one is missing

>Michigan sonnn
Oh hell, it actually is you

> Over9kPreludeGuy
now there's a name I haven't seen in a long time.

Did u get your engineering degree

driving down woodward is pretty funny
you can clearly see where it is a shitty place to be, then it turns into the nice area downtown

Milage/price?

yep! Happilyish employed too.
85k 17,500, completely stock.
even that ghetto isn't that bad, really. unless you're from gross point or some shit and have never seen a black person before in your life

Fastest car of the bunch just got washed :)

which is your favourite?
is it true that they are almost the same cars only facelifted?(except the latest one ofc)

>which is your favourite?
The GC
>is it true that they are almost the same cars only facelifted?(except the latest one ofc)
Yes, but also no. JDM cars and USDM cars are completely different beasts, but all the JDM cars are the same, and all the USDM cars are the same even as they get newer. The newest included is very much of the same. That's why the oldest one is the best.

Nice cars OP, currently waiting for a clean 2.5rs to come up

I wish you the best of luck, that is not an easy feat.

At this point, just wait to import the actual car you want: V5/6 STi

Guess which one of them has a shitty 80s-era grenade engine under the hood!

ɯǝɥʇ ɟo ll∀ :ɹǝʍsu∀

The rs would be my daily driver so I think it'd be better NA for Muh mpg's drove one before was a comfy fun drive even though the transmission was on the verge of blowing to kibbles and tits. What you going to replace that Hawkeye with, the other two belong to a brother?

>Subaru
>lesbians
Color me surprised

NAs are deadfully slow and don't get good fuel economy, so you might as well not even bother.

Looking to pick up an R56 Cooper S or JCW in place of the hawkeye.

2017 is my dad's girlfriends, and the bugeye is my best friend's

Legend has it you ripped this one to become the vaper messiah

nah, I'm not a huge douche.

since when did golden retrievers become associated with dykes? mine died a month ago and you are making me salty.

The RHD is another factor, I can't deal with not too conformable importing and paying for such a car unseen. Think they'd offer warranties on em? Neighbor had a mini Cooper that was an unreliable expensive mess, not sure if the one you speak of is improved but I fear for the huge premium they bring

Hey Treequinox!!

Post a recent pic of your hot sister!

Since forever

I'm not even the guy who posted that

Equinox

I'll bet you I can smoke you in my V4 Viper

i've been a bimmer guy my whole life (i love how rwd feels) but I want to try an STI once in my life.
Which one would you recommend as a first for a complete JDM and AWD noob such as myself?

Just go to subaru dealer and test drive a new one

Only the new one, you are going to have a hard time finding a clean older one as they are all shooting up in value because of fuckboys and their vape mods.

You can't go from BMW to Subaru. It's impossible to ignore the quality difference. Subarus are made out of tin cans and plastic

Get an M235i xDrive

The one I am selling is the one I suggest.

there are some decent ones around me, i'm not really car illiterate i wouldn't buy a shit one
i also can't afford a brand new sti currently
xDrive is rwd with part time awd, i want to try that permanent symmetrical awd

What's your budget?

up to 20k

Seriously. buy it.

No idea where you live but I'm going to assume Texas.

cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=&formSourceTag=112&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c24166&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=&zip=90002&distance=50000&searchChanged=true&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true#listing=183986377

Can't go wrong.

You have a hawk eye but not a bubble eye, ree

is this Subaruwrxfan's garage?

Okay so, STI stands for "Subaru Tecnica international" and WRX is "World Rally eXperimental”, but what does "Impreza" mean?

BMW is forgettable trash for sand niggers and soccermoms.

H...Hello op

this ''forgettable trash'' car is the most victorious race car in history.

I legit thought the Infiniti was a Cobalt SS at first because I couldn't see the tailight housing.