Girl racers

What do you think of them?
Do you think they took money away from your own racing escapades?

Other urls found in this thread:

blackflag.jalopnik.com/meet-the-18-year-old-porsche-racing-ace-out-to-prove-he-1796898693
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blatantly inferior compared to male drivers, this is basic biological knowledge

i'm sure they try their best though.

I wish I could say I am good enough to exceed scca club racing, but either they are better or their daddies payed for it.

No

Exactly ONE woman has ever won a single fucking major auto racing title. ONE.

And her excuse? The Bell Curve: what is it?

Danica Patricks are cancer. I have no issue wither good racers who just so happen to be female

>PAY ATTENTION TO ME BECAUSE I HAVE A VAGINA AND ARE IN A MALE DOMINATED HOBBY/PROFESSION
No bitch

The patriarchy, duh

For real though, someone's gonna bitch that drag racing isn't real racing

>drag racing isn't real racing

I want to see you hold a car straight that does 0-315 mph (500 km/h for our moon unit friends) in 4 seconds.

>someone's gonna bitch that drag racing isn't real racing
Did you see me bitching?

No, I was just heading off the bitching before it starts.

Once you get into professional drag racing, and really Quick 8 Top Sportsman as well, this shit ain't your fucking Grudge Night racing at your local track. It's a *whole* nother ballgame.

Yes, you get it, but there are plenty of stupid fucktards that don't.

Cool. Think I'll need some morning coffee

car pulls left turn right car pulls right turn left, foot down and let the autotragic do the job

sure senpai, dragracing is totes real racing bruh

You'd pass out like a bitch in a dragster

T. Guy who's never raced in his life

Novelty factor is mostly gone after Danica Patrick came and did nothing.

Theres some good drivers in lower series who don't have the budget to race in the big leagues.

Whoever finds and funds a woman that can win in a top series will make a lot of money

>hold a car straight for 4 seconds

woooow

my race spec civik ek9 would rek your memsters murican engines any day check pic related, everyone knows americans cant engineer anything good lets alone anything automotive

A F E W S I M P L E M O D S

racers that happen to be girls are alright
girls that happen to be racers are usually not so much for reasons stated here thats actually wrong unless you dont want to consider pro stock NHRA a major title

back to back champion bruh

that said there always seems to be a few girls at local tracks who fucking dominate but I guess they dont have the funds or talent to go big

some are badass, most are attention whores.

They can do well if given an illegal car advantage

>all this talk of fag racing
>not the true top tier motorsport

she based but never took a championship so when talking about champions she doesnt come up

shes probably still the greatest female racer

but ayy I know of 3 female NHRA champions so ofc drag racing is going to come up

I bet she tells everyone who'll listen that she's not winning races because she's having trouble finding sponsors.

>girl racers
We can be as good as anyone else user.

GTD runner up two years ago
GTD champion last year
Leading GTD this year

Most are mediocre, but can get rides due to money and/or sex appeal marketing (IE Danica Patrick).

Outside of Drag Racing and maybe Sportscars, there haven't been many that were able to be in the right place at the right time and get good equipment to be competitive (IE Simona De Silvestro, Sophia Floresch). The few with talent that did get chances back in the day were past their prime IMO (Desire Wilson, Lynn St. James).

based Cha Cha reppin the 518

>Whoever finds and funds a woman that can win in a top series will make a lot of money

already happening and her dad is the CEO of monticello motor club plus she's attending harvard this fall majoring in engineering

blackflag.jalopnik.com/meet-the-18-year-old-porsche-racing-ace-out-to-prove-he-1796898693

This

Oh shit, forgot about her! That Championship definitely counts. Yes, it technically is the "3rd tier" in NHRA after Top Fuel and Funny Car, but it's still impressive as hell.

no its not, shes slow

Funny thing about that, the day before that article was posted, she raced at VIR

Here are the winners of that race

really makes you think doesnt it

Based Michelle Mouton.

It'd hardly call top 5 out of a field of 30+ slow

She is arrogant though

this is the only one i respect user. Most of "gurl racers" are there because they are daughters of famed racing drivers or were able to drive on pair with weaker drivers but are cashing in on their looks. Those which can drive are very rare and are very inconsistent in having good results

fuck, i forgot to add this one to the list, she is actually interesting to listen while commenting and is a good driver

Really got my noggin joggin my nigga