/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

get stabbed
>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing,
unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Ask for a guest pass in the thread if you don't want to commit to 10 fucking dollars oy vey.
All classes can be fun and/or viable.
If you have to ask, the game isn't worth it. Go away.

Previous thread:

Reminder that you will get banned for avatarfagging, unless your post contributes to the game and thread.

I want someone to push me aside and forcefully take me in Velia

EU? NA? Channel?

if mods start banning avatarwhoring i'll stop avatarwhoring

threads would be pretty slow and boring without some eyecandy or funny ugly looking characters though, in my opinion

actually talking about the game is like 5% of bdog threads cause there's nothing to talk about most of the time, threads would die in 30 minutes

yus! need to do my daily 200%, then some relic scrolls ask me in-game next time!

Did someone say avatarfags?

>told not to buy witch earrings because too expensive
>they are cheaper than red corals and have more ap

??

looking for bbc, pst me myore

Guys i have immense MMO itch and i am looking for the non-shitty ones, is Black Desert good?
Is there much content? Are classes and races fun?
PLEASE respond.

If you don't care about accuracy blue corals are way cheaper for just 1 less AP per rank.

>if mods start banning avatarwhoring i'll stop avatarwhoring

Already happening, guess why you don't hear from the people who get banned.

There's a class for every playstyle so it's kind of fun, but don't expect any content. Endgame basically doesn't exist.

Red corals have acc on them which is actually extremely useful.

Being delirious again, kys-chan?

I didn't hear a word about it

NA, val4. Tamer in purple vixen costume.

>val4
Get off my server insect REEEEE

>Already happening

people only get banned for spamming a bunch of ERP shit like that tamer did, or for posting nudes/non worksafe shit

people don't get banned for throwing in a pic when discussing shit, answering or asking questions or generally conversing

this is a waifu simulator so i wouldn't expect waifuposting to stop, ever...

Who is this meth whore?

Got 61 failstacks while trying to get my weapon DUO, so now that character is basically locket out of enchanting forever. ;(((
Right?

I think I'm going to be stuck here for a while. The only way I see out of here is a ship that comes by every few minutes, and I still haven't figured out how to get on it.

Yep, good work.

There I am! The newflesh valkyrie of spilled glowsticks hair!

No.
>Is there much content?
Not PvE wise, no. The content is mostly centered around PvP and being comfy while you make shekels through professions.

It's a good tet stack to start with, so having that in your back pocket isn't a terrible thing.

Come here and make me. I don't have any weapon and will be at your mercy.

>firefox_2017-06-01_18-56-25.png

Is getting flax seed really that hard?
Only 3k sold at the auction house..

>Not PvE wise, no.
>don't expect any content
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I NEED CONTENT

NA guild when!

>tfw play on eu
unless you want a level 1 noob in starter gear railing you, that is

can you start using a trip so i can filter you

Sorry, user. But BDO is not a MMO you want to play if you like doing instanced content such as dungeons and raids.

cute and sex

Getting railed by a dirty rookie? I hope I'd be able to run away before he catches me and throws me onto the ground.

My search continues...
WACHA

I got stuck in the middle of the ocean once and for some reason npc pirates wouldn't attack me so I had to swim for 4 hours until I found a mob that would finally kill me.

You better start swimming now.

What happened to that [No Fun Allowed] guild? Wanted to party up with some new players on NA.

ITC poached the guild leader and it collapsed.

Yeah I use puush, what of it.

ITC? I thought they were on EU?

I'm actually swimming towards where the ship is coming from. Hopefully there is harbor there.

Ok, consider me interested. Gotta do tutorial first though on here.

I hope you find a suitable MMO for you user!

I'm gonna get my Tamer to 57 and see how it is then. I do enjoy playing the class, I'm just disappointed that I'm almost 40 AP higher than my DK but I'm clearing at roughly the same speed, if not a little slower.

How do you begin playing this game if you're never happy with your character appearance? Is there even a point in playing the game after you've made your character?

My quest to fix my dark knight's lips continues.

Valor/VideoGaems are EU

Don't bother, someone showed up already.

Start making a horrible monster, spend all the time grinding instead of camping the market for a costume, then go outlaw before the outlaw expansion comes next. If you can't make a waifu, it's best to make everyone else suffer who can.

Ill come watch anyways, im bored.

Make your dream waifu. It's worth it my dude.

>dream waifu
>makes a generic human with football paint and weird lips
my dude...

>hairstyle looks good in creator
>not so much in game
Should I just give up on it and pick something else?

I'll add you then

How do you guys utilize your workers in/around Heidel to make money?

About to give the game a try. What's the most complicated class to play for pve? I don't care about being the top of the dps but I want something that's difficult.

Woah woah, stop with the bullying, Obviously his dream waifu is a a downsy middle aged woman who has realized her only value was her body and that's fading fast so she's trying to impress the guys on her social circle with a maid outfit and by pretending to be a football fan so they'll pump her full of their sticky loads and she can rope one of them in to marriage and will be taken care of for the rest of her life.

I'm a ranger my guy. You gotta keep the glare out for optimal pvp dps. It's also called lipstick maybe you should try it. Jk they're cyanotic and I'm dead inside help me /s

So make a berserker? They seem like a free pass into ugliness. Are they fun?

I'll give it another shot later then, spent an hour and only made stuff worse looking than the default look.

use the beauty album and download someone else's work to use as a template.

>he finds this funny.

Clearly my sense of humor is too meta for you.

>tfw cant find tamer being nailed
feelsbadman

>ITC wants 440 gear score minimum

Fug, don't blame them for wanting quality though. I just want to game with some people on NA.

Where is the FBI tamer?

p-please buy my iron ingots

Message BiggsVIII

Girl-sounding names get in free.

LOL
My dude with the dissertation.

P-Pls.

I like blue lips, where can I sign up?

oh look nofriends is back lmao

No good there, I'm a chad, not an ERP thot.

But her on a diet Y/N?

I get the savagery traces and cooking honey and npc them great silver!

eat some more

strict diet of mana and cum for her

I've never erp'd in my life

This game has no right to look as beautiful as it does

>trying to grind peacefully
>group of 3 people, dk ranger and striker come into my area
>ignore them
>they start attacking me after a couple of minutes
>murder all 3 of them

i'm not even that well geared what the hell

A diet of cummies

>this guy has temper tantrums about his discord name being changed

They've basically buffed an awakening skill for every class since dk awakening came out.
Many classes get a flow at 58 that adds quite a lot of damage to 2-3 awakened skills as a follow up, so there's that too.
It's just that witch/dk are broken from the start and their skill damage hits too many times/for too much damage.

Yeah, give up. That's a hair for chars with smaller heads.

GOTTA GET BACK

Which city is better to start investing in to get workers up and running? Heidel or Calpheon?

Storytime?

Damn, there's a lot of people in the C2 heidel inn on NA. People weren't joking, EU rp is dead.

>Trying to start to grind peacefully.
>Arrive at a mob spot.
>There's a berserker.
>Turn around to get back on my horse.
>He teleports behind me and suplexes me 27 times and I die.
Is this what rape victims feel like?

PM leadership in

You've been leRused, guy.

I don't want to join your cult, I just want to stick my dick in the blue kool aid.

>boss changes cuckuta's gayass discord name(A-Dog because his name is Austin, really cringy) to "crocuta"
>he flips out and gets kicked from discord and hasn't stopped being acting retarded since

If you're planning to stick with one long term, Heidel is easier, but your earning potential is lower I believe. Calpheon is harder to get going, and is in the middle of nowhere, but your money making potential is higher.

better than getting nothing personell'd by a DK

It's your fault for being so slutty looking, it's on you not him.

I'll find you

Atleast it was a zerker, they have tiny wangs. A DK would pepper your angus until you're dropping deuces like a german bomber.

autism