Give me one good reason Cadillac still makes cars?

Nobody buys them, Johan De Nysschen is a fraud -- the move to Manhattan steals millions from shareholders, SUVs are 100% of their profits

Other urls found in this thread:

m.scmp.com/business/companies/article/2089649/suv-sales-will-outpace-sedans-chinas-roads-carmakers-say
carscoops.com/2017/07/china-on-track-to-become-cadillacs.html
thedrive.com/news/12286/china-may-soon-become-cadillacs-largest-market
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. fire Johan immediately
2. move hq back to Detroit
3. stop making coupes & sedans
4. Escalade, XT5, XT4, XT3, Escalade pickup based on sierra denali
5. PROFIT

The xt5 is the best selling car in its segment and the escalade outsells the navigator and all its yuro rivals

Cadillac is primarily for cucks and nigger

They're popular in china, lend most of them to rental fleets, and a second hand used cts/ats is a good value for the average joe

>Give me one good reason Cadillac still makes cars?
None. For everything they make, there are better alternatives that their competitors make.

>Give me one good reason Cadillac still makes cars?
Chinese car makers don't have USA dealerships for their cars. There are 16 major chinese car makers. If even 3 chinese car makers entered the USA market, the domestic car makers would be squeezed and have to reduce the number of car models available each year.

nailed it

you should be a CEO of niggerlac noa!

Yeah, the FWD SUV, XT5 outsold the combination of ATS, CT6, CTS, and XTS. This led them to scrap the project CT8. Good Decision. The sources confirm that Cadillac will release more FWD SUVs, XT4 and XT6.
They should reinvest the Negro market more.
This whole thing should help Cadillac last a bit longer.

Chinese cars have been in my country for 10 years and nobody with an ounce of self worth buys one. You only see them in ghettos driven by first car owners or by clueless women.

>3. stop making coupes & sedans

....Why? Do you mean build ONLY coupes and sedans.

I would suggest Cadillac stop building rebadged well optioned Chevys and start making unique cars that are luxury oriented from the ground up like Rolls Royce.

Oh, and also stop making fugly cars

Oh, and learn to put together a dashboard that doesn't look cheap and ugly. I honestly don't think GM is capable of this though, so maybe outsource the design?

>start making unique cars that are luxury oriented from the ground up like Rolls Royce.
300K niggerlac? Are you out of your mind?

>so maybe outsource the design?
they should check out what Aston Martin did to their products... They outsource almost everything to MB. Engine, electrical parts, digital displays, operation system, etc... They just tune them to feel like Aston Martin. kek

>be American
>been making cars for over a century long..
>still cant make anything worth a shit
>slowly getting rekt'd by new comers like Hyundai

>the future
>coupes and sedans still exist

Asia, which represents 45% of the global automotive market prefer sedans to SUVs and Crossovers.

m.scmp.com/business/companies/article/2089649/suv-sales-will-outpace-sedans-chinas-roads-carmakers-say

Cadillacs will still be made as long as rich old people keep being made

>Asia, which represents 45% of the global automotive market prefer sedans to SUVs and Crossovers.

Sounds like a meme. how many cadillac cars are actually sold in asia? if it's anything significant, fine, produce cars FOR ASIA. stop producing cars for the US market, stop blowing hundreds of millions marketing and selling cars here. just stop. it's pathetic & wasteful and further dilutes the brand value

GMC = truck company = profitable
Cadillac = car & truck company = sort of profitable?
Cadillac = truck company = profitable

>mfw

China is on track to become literally the biggest market for Cadillac. Same deal with Lincoln.

carscoops.com/2017/07/china-on-track-to-become-cadillacs.html
thedrive.com/news/12286/china-may-soon-become-cadillacs-largest-market

Xt5 is the best selling Chinese Cadillac btw

The ATS-L is.

Former cadillac owner here.

Im not really sure either. De Nysschen was brought in to pull an Audi, but the design still sucks, the pricing is still too much, and they dont know their demo.

Also, still no mid engine corvette rebadge. WHAT THE FUCK

see Chinks love XT5 despite it is just FWD SUV.

It will take centuries for Cadillac to eclipse Audi, which has sold 591,554 vehicles in China while Cadillac has sold 80,557 vehicles. Year-to-date.

Can someone explain to me the criticism around Cadillac's move to New York? I read a lot of comments saying, "Bad idea" "Why?" etc.

Also; what exactly has Johan been doing that others do not like besides renaming the cars? I'm not a GM fan, I just haven't been following Cadillac in the news in the past year or so.

>Cadillac's move to New York
Johan De NysschenIt has a place in Jew York and wants a short commute. It is his pure selfish. He twisted this by saying moving to Jew York will improve the image of niggerlac or something bs. The result showed nothing to gain for niggerlac. Johan still tries so hard to make niggerlac to be German-wannabe with rename, dynamic, etc... Still poor sales of CTS, ATS and CT6. XT5 is more popular and a money printer for GM and niggerlac. Ironically, XT5 is based off GMC Acadia - FWD SUV from Detroit.
Mary should listen to this user because he identifies the issues niggerlac currently has and provides the sensible solution.

fucking pointless waste of tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars for ZERO return on investment. shareholders should be livid. johan is a conman of the highest order

collecting 8 figure paychecks & living it up in NYC on corporate credit cards & private jet travel

>300K niggerlac? Are you out of your mind?

might happen. this thing puts rolls to shame

Pretty much this. I know some old rich dudes in the $5-50m range who have test driven every luxury car out there and they still always go for the caddy. I guess they like the ride or something?? They must like the ride quality over the typical hard German ride.

They still have not lost that lust/rival boner for BMW even though all Cattlelacks are transverse engines.

>reminds them of their youth
>isn't a dirty commie jap car
>probably traumatized by how many times their bimmer or benz was in the shop

maybe, idk.

The only way to fix Cadillac is to make them as an autonomous entity of GM and market them as such. No more shared parts and chassises, just purely ground-up designs and a reasonable price point in the Audi range.

>just purely ground-up designs and a reasonable price point
:/

Its pretty much a must if they want to compete in the luxury brand bracket.

>Audis are rebadged VAG shit
>nobody bats an eye
>Cadillac rebrands GM shit
>everyone loses their minds

>wrong

It doesn't look Cadillac at all.

You must be delusional to think Cadillac can compete against Rolls when it is still struggling against the new kid on the block, Genesis. They outsold ATS, XTS, CTS, and CT6 with a mere G80.

>When Mary's face on the status of niggerlac

>>Cadillac rebrands GM shit
>>everyone loses their minds

XT5 is a rebadged FWD SUV, Acadia and has outsold the combination of all sedans and coupes. No big deal in there.

THIS. someone email this to mary barra

No. futile pursuit. GM builds the best large SUVs and pickups in the world. just fire the conman Johan & stop making cars...and get rid of that piano black cue bullshit immediately, too

because it's AMERICAN you dumb fuck. as horrible as bloodsucking execs are, a lot of american employees and pensions depend on the Big 3 automakers

have you tried not being a blatant fanboy?
Maybe you'll realize best SUV' is range rover and best truck is toyota hilux.

isn't RR owned by Indians penny pitchers now? i've never seen an RR haul a family of 6 and a huge boat... or on a work site