Veeky Forums help a brother out. What could be this noise? passanger side, brakes and bearings look good...

Veeky Forums help a brother out. What could be this noise? passanger side, brakes and bearings look good, only thing is front rotors are faded (pic) but wtf could be this noise? I've checked everything

vimeo.com/233205030

>modded g35
kys

Those rotors are absolutely fucking toast.
I also don't think you know what brake fade is.
Those brakes are scored.
The sound sounds liek something stupid.
If the car doesn't make the sound when you rotate the wheel by hand in the air it's probably the bearing though.

The rotors and pads only have 7k miles lul
The bearing is good I checked it...

is the suspension stock? wheels upsized? weight transfers forward when you brake so it could be rubbing somewhere.

Lowered on springs, stock 19 rays. Might be the rotor quality, ebay seller I guess

Doesn't matter, those rotors are fucking done mate.

And if you actually checked the wheel bearings and they're fine it's likely your dust shield rubbing on the rotor.

When did the noise appear?

Do you notice it more/is it louder when doing certain things? As in when you're turning, going over a speedbump or similar

Oh, and also; does the noice correlate with your speed? As in does the noise "follow" the speed of your vehicle?

Have you tried jacking it up and see if the noise appears when you just spin one of the wheels by hand?

FUCK my golf does that on the passenger rear side but it's more like a "creaking" sound like a big tree in the wind

I already tried to bend the dust shield, I'll see what tthat does but I doubt its that the sound would be different

No noise at less than 5mph anything higher the noise appears, noise seems to stay the same at any speed and turning/speedbumps dont change the noise, I turned the front wheel by hand and no noise

And you're sure thats the wheel where its coming from?

Well guessing by the noise I couldn't think of anything else and nothing else is loose around (joints, arms, etc)

dont play loud fucking music when you make a video listening for a noise.

that sounds like a brake click to me. Take your pads out and put some synthetic brake lube behind the clips and on the little tab where the brake pads contact the clips too. pic related

also, anybody who's saying those rotors are done is a fucking retard.

I'll repeat; when did the noise appear?

There isn't any music playing, that's what I'm doing right now cleaning/lubing/greasing the components to see if it does anything rear didnt change anything doing fronts right now.

I'm not expert but 7k miles for some rotors to be done thats extreme, so you think they still good?

I really just came out of nowhere, I was at a car meet the night before and everything was good, next morning went to work and the noise was as loud/same as in the video.

>Visible lip even in this photo
>Extreme scoring

Sure they don't have any hot spots or stress fractures, but those rotors are fucking toast.

It's your parking brake.

Alright, brakes are not expensive but I still wanna know if that could be causing this noise?

And what would the fix be?

Update: Went for a drive again in a really tight road and its actually coming from both sides in the rear so its something in the middle, I spinned both rear wheels in the air and its quiet as shit. Both bearings are good in the back, idk what the fuck this is

So its coming from the wheels/brakes on both sides?

I think its time you actually remove the rear rotors and see what they and the parking-brake assembly on the inside of it looks like

>fix be?
Check to make sure the parking brake is off, then check the parking brakes by taking the wheels off and looking.

Thanks will do this

Sounded like both wheels cant really tell I dont have anyone to drive for me or listen but what am I looking at in the emergency brake? worn shoes?