/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

Costumes are now characters edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since ever. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Its some sort of weird multiverse event next. Most of the new characters are costumes of existing ones

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/66107/maestro-brings-multiverse-mayhem-marvel-avengers-academy//

>Reddit "full of lies" AMAs Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
pastebin.com/JTEncmSW

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

Old thread:

Bump.

Hey someone else is here. I waited till there was an app update in the store to make a thread this time, but thought it might be too late and no one would check and see it.

Probably because, despite there being an update, the game doesn't bug you to update.

I forgot to buy a bunch of space sidewalk tiles before the event ended. oh well, not like we'll ever have enough space to make things look nice again.

Up

Too explain my OP a bit. The next event we're getting alternate versions of characters to add to our academy. This is another thing Family Guy started doing after a while. They can't keep up with making new characters for every event, so they give us costumes as separate characters instead. I'm willing to bet all non movie tie in events will include new alternate versions of characters from now on.

And X-Men at some point

the overalls are pretty cute but boy did I stop caring about this event halfway through

>there's a Spider-Woman costume
>have to get her out of storage
>have to get EVERYONE out of storage
I don't want this anymore.

When are we folding into the Future Fight general? It's not like we need a separate thread for the one day of the week this game is playable

Never, why mess up their thread with our business one day a week?

Hackanons both on sleep hours right now?

Seems so.

They might just not know the game updated

Hackanon2 quit, Hackanon1 is Australian, so he shouldn't be asleep right now, privacy just haven't seen the thread yet.

Any news on the update?

Its out but the event has not started

Do we know if all characters are alt versions or will at least some be new?

>1
New Heroes:
- Captain America 2099
- Bucky Barnes
- Longbow
- Ghost Rider 2099
- Thor Noir
- Keeper Murdock

I meant that I need the update, the game is asking for it

Bump

I hope that this update lets me finally 5 star Bucky.

>In the following days and weeks, we’ll continue to add more iconic heroes that no one thought would ever be coming to “Avengers Academy.”

rightclops when

Sadly, probably not.

So when are we gonna so more fucking space. These villians take up a lot of space.

Why not try going back to /co/? One day in the week isn't even a general.

Because that'd make too much sense

Theres an injustice general. There too. The mods shouldbt be too hard on maag

I think they only allowed Injustice to stay because of the digital comic. It's bullshit though.

More generally I did see a MvC thread get deleted today, but I don't know if that was just because another one was already up or if the OP did it.

>Bucky is premo
LEDDIT ON SUICIDE SQUAD

saving my shards for the muties

>not having a stockpile of shards through Hercs mech
I don't even need the hacks this time around, I can just pay for everything

They talk about the game tho. The comic gets storytimed but the general is for the game itself even though vg also has one.

ehhh, imo it's not as bullshit as the Star Wars general

Event started :(

>The real thor still isnt available unless you buy him

Ghost Rider 2099 isn't there, so he have to be 'chest hero'. Some Mystery hero on week 5, strange. Octopus lol?

>First event w/o hack since Spider-Man Part 1

So...slow...

Is this what it is to be mortal?

Hackanon, bless us with your work of god...

So are we gonna get updated hack or no?

No.

why

why not, hope it's not becouse of this stupid boycott crap going around

ALPHAKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

why can't we please have an update for the game we love your work?

There's a storage for characters?

If there is, it's news to me.

SHIELD building, defacto storage

OMG, yes. Put all characters on 8h mission... Genius...

:( Hackanon(s) grant us power again pls.

Because there are no hackanons here.

God, they KILLED IT with Mantis.

So what are you saying, there will be anymore hack, are it the game to hard to hack now?

Oh nice Lady Cap is the first character

If hackanon quit he would probably have told us. Just be patient, he probably hasn't seen the thread yet.

Hack never

*sits in a corner* So... do I have to... play normal?.. Like, no cheating?..

Spotted the AlphaCuck Pajeet

Calm down guys, hackanons have a life, hopefully one of them shows up later.

Probably people are just trying to keep the thread up. I hope they keep the fight map from now on, having minions cram up the map was a pain

Yeah, it's the one of the most lively threads I remember

Sure would be nice if we didn't have to do the last event's character quests over every time we start a new event.

You know what would be cool? Lady Loki Noir. She would be sexy as fuck

>finished all the event missions
>game sike here they are again
The fuck TinyCo. I finished these missions.
I finushed every mission from the event before the last and was given them again. Its fucking bullshit.

Yeah, I dont know why they do that.

>people
>not just the one AG cuck
I know it's you brian0205, I can see you reporting back to the other Pajeets

I actually like a lot of the designs from this event. That spider woman costume is pretty cool, shame it'll be impossible to get without the hack.

It does look pretty cool

Bump for uncucking

Anyone feel like they're really struggling to come across designs? This and the legends event felt like they were just using left over assets. I wouldn't be shocked if a Henchmen event was coming.

>actually knowing AG poster's madness

Alright, you're nominated to watch that site and let us know if anyone posts a hack there.

They probably dont try as much for non movie tie ins

They're focusing on their Futurama game, everything from here on is gonna be reskins and palette swaps

I thought that was a different team like for the FG game

Maybe they need a bit of a break, dudes just don't stop shitting events every damn month.

Homecoming will probably get a bunch of Spider-man again for that reason.

/uncuck us hackanon

I hope so. I don't have any spider man charas on my hack game

They need to release some story content to last us a bit so they can not update the game thus give them time on their futurama game.
But of course that would be too smart.

They're not doing any story content, that doesn't pay the bills

They made her saggy

People are paying to get her? Or is there a hack we dont know about

I got my OCD and autism on last week and stockpiled 20k shards. Blowing through them now since I'll probably be able to get them again by the end of the event

Theres a lot of saggy tits and how did you get 20k in shards?

Herc's mech. Did none of you dumbfucks see the shard transfer option popped up again? I assumed they'd been doing it for every event since we got Herc

How? Did you just watch adds non stop for hours?

Oh yeah. It works every event?! Cool ive just been to lazy to use it.
If hackanon blesses us again i should see about that.

I don't know if it's worked every event, but it worked during GotG

It was working during the one before as well.

Well then it must be an every event onwards. It's not enabled right now though, maybe they forgot to link it to the current event coins

I hope they get linked because I will use the shit out of it

I am honestly surprised something from an old event works. I bet they "fix" it for this event

Someone should probably bring up Hackanon1's post about how to create the hacks. I'm sure someone here could do it with the introductions.

What's stopping you?

That would be pretty useful

I put that and most event decos right into storage. Not much space as it is.