/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Yakuza Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11060496
youtube.com/watch?v=tBfE9UPTfg8
youtube.com/watch?v=EVCrmXW6-Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=gzw7zWIhfCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chiaki

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Ishi!

Makigals!

>ship him with both 90cm V3s now
Feels good

>new thread saimeno cuteness reminder

Kirigiri a cute

HOLD IT.
This is a manlet free thread.

>Beethoven
how about you nerds try listening to real music, like Neon Hitch

Man no offense to Kirigiri but DR3 really had a shit artstyle.

akamatsu-chan!

>when a fic is technically well written but it's very obvious that the author is self inserting as the focus character during smut

how can people watch ouma's love hotel scene and come out of it thinking saihara is the smooth, confident one and ouma is a blushing mess. seriously.

and why would you self insert into ouma of all people.

late Mugi!

I want Mitty to live a long, happy and fulfilled life!

no one can beat Debussy's Clair De Lune.

W-Well, I haven't listened to much western music so...

Give me context.

>nee-san will never treat you like human filth
>she will never mock you for having a small penis
>she will never tell you that there's no way you'd be able to satisfy her while pressing her foot into your crotch
>she will never laugh at you for getting hard from the bullying before sitting on your face
>she will never verbally abuse you while rubbing her pussy on your face, covering you in her juices and making it difficult for you to breathe
>she will never force you to dress like a girl while wearing a chastity device with a vibrator up your ass
>she will never train you into a good and obedient little slut
>she will never spank you in front of everyone when you make a mistake or behave badly
>she will never pat your head and call you a good girl while you're giving her head
Why even live?

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

I JUST FOUND OUT THAT I'M FUCKIN' WITH A BAD DOG
BUT THE BEAST IN ME, SHE KNOW HOW TO TRAIN A BAD DOG
WOOF LIKE A BAD DOG
SIT AND BE A GOOD DOG
OR IMMA PUT YOU DOWN
BANG BANG
LIKE A BAD DOG

>In most video games, specifically western ones, people die by the hundreds and you're supposed to not think about it
>In this game, only 11-12 people die on average, but each one is supposed to be more painful than the last
Gets those marbles rolling

>not listening to punk
plebs everywhere

Makigals!

archiveofourown.org/works/11060496

All the self loathing, nervousness and embarrassment about sex and outward shame definitely comes across as the author's rather than Ouma's. There's evidence to suggest he's unhappy with his appearance but not to that extent. And Saihara is far, far too smooth for what he is in canon, especially during romantic scenes.

From a technical standpoint, it's not bad. I'm just salty.

Remember to eat your vitamins.

My Killer Queen sure can!

Ultra Despair Girls 2 featuring her with Amami's sister when?

To be fair, I also have a hard time not making Saihara smooth. Not to this extent though.

>arrived at home
>my neighbor is listening classical music
>the song is Clair De Lune
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
what's this? here take this and fix your bad taste in music

Is still a good Mugi!

Fair point. In Kaede's love hotel scene, where he's the most "relaxed", so to speak, he does eventually "get into it" even after the initial stuttering and whatnot.

>the more I find out about Trashman, the more I have in common with him
fuck

I want to fuck Tsumugi bros. I want to fuck her and suck on her fingers like it was the last piece of barbecue sauce from the last rib. I want to then pound her soaking hot pussy like I was smashing the A button in Super Smash Bros games. I want to eat her her pussy out like I was at the fanciest Chinese good restaurant in Japan.

Maybe Mystery Skulls is more your speed?
youtube.com/watch?v=tBfE9UPTfg8

Yeah, definitely. It's still well written, the author definitely needs to focus on making dialogue more natural.

Do we have any more retarded DRV3 ramblings to go through just like we did with our girl Jess?

better than the last one, but still not better than clair de lune

Face it: Saimeno is canon now and there is NOTHING you can do about it. The competition's dead.

Mugi is /ourgirl/. She probably already planned out their wedding, but I guess having a personal babysitter for the cubs isn't too bad either.

She really is /ourgirl/.

What's the most idiotic reason you've seen someone hate a V3 character?

Hard mode: No Jess.

I need it. Would all of Amami's sisters be one party member?

Is extreme mode no Nate too?

hating on Kaede because of the first chapter

Being fat.

Design, memes, fanbase, hating Kaede only because she reminds you of previous characters

Memes aside, how would Maki actually react to their relationship?
Does she snap them out of it when they get too lovey-dovey?
Is she secretly jealous?

You probably only know the name of the song, I bet you can't even hum Clair de Lune ESL-bot.

W-wew
What else do we have in common?

Ouma has a nice neck.

Nothing too major I hope, just similar taste in characters besides a few exceptions. At least our kinks have nothing in common.

She probably does snap them out of it, but is secretly happy for them and gets used to it. Maybe she is a bit jealous, but not frustratingly so.

Every day I thank the lord that even though I like Saionji I don't share trashman's kinks.

i am confused what
to be honest I knew the song before V3, i studied a bit of classical music...even though i wasn't good at play any instruments.

She's jealous but not in a love triangle sense - she's envious of the fact they're able to experience the relationship she wanted to have with Kaito. She swallows her feelings and cares for them regardless.
Saihara and Yumeno are very conscious of this and will probably play matchmaker for her once they reach some semblance of civilisation.

Apologies then. Classical music is nice sometimes when you want to relax, but usually not my cup of tea.

Hm.

I don't think she'd be jealous. If she's into a guy like Kaito, she's never gonna be into a guy like Saihara.

More to the question though. I think she'd be more like a brutally honest and frequently sarcastic older sister figure to both of them.

I don't think she'd be able to give them any kind of advice on the matter because it's clear she doesn't really understand those kinds of feelings, but her unfiltered honesty would probably cause enough self-reflection to make it work.

A bit disorganized, but those are my thoughts on the matter.

Well, let me outline some of my tastes for you:
>Music
Any rock really, but mainly punk. I also enjoy King Crimson, KMFDM and Bob Dylan.
>Vidya
Red Dead Redemption, TES Oblivion and the Borderlands series.
>Books
His Dark Materials, Heart of Darkness, Michael Grant novels, and I'm getting into James Joyce.
>Sips
Dr Pepper.

>Shuichi and Himiko pull a Tsumugi and use the combat skills they've learnt from Maki to kill off her crush's competition without her knowing

Only classical music I prefer is ones that have a piano lead or a predominantly piano role.

I prefer more ambient songs in general because it makes me feel calm.
Although, I am open to every genre except shit ones.

hating kaede or saihara
hating the mastermind
that's it.

yeah, i like some songs but of course classic isn't my favorite either

Oh, but of course, my favorite has got to be swing and jazz.

>he looks like a Nazi
Is that really...the worst thing about him? Are you sure there isn't anything worse about him?

>V3 sequel
>RPG with two parties and two points of views
>Himiko and Saihara and their clumsy attempts at romance, lots of comedy and cuteness
>Maki and a V2 survivor that is a complete wreck, they bond over their similarities and form some unhealthy relationship to cope, a lot more serious and depressing

What did they mean by this?

Okay, not that similar after all. Phew, dodged a bullet right there.

>i want the survivors to come across the TDR records
>see the hundreds and hundreds of contestants with unique designs and talents who've died before them
>be more grateful they're alive than ever before

Butterfy Efect, that's what.

Incest is great though.

t. Tsumugi/Amami/Shinguuji

>then they learn that none of those are dead at all
>but their friends still dead
>feel even worse than before then they kill themselves
The End
:)

Amami isn't into incest, though... like yes, he said his talent could be SHSL Siscon as a joke but it's never stated or implied that he actually feels romantic love for his sisters

I fucking love Shino Comics

t. The Siscon Squad

Butterflies.
youtube.com/watch?v=EVCrmXW6-Pk

What's up, my friend!
New bread and everything is calm and peaceful, am I dreaming?

It's up there with the works of M.R. Papapa.

KEK

>Ouma during the bugrape scene

Holy fuck I want this so badly. Maybe it'll be the next side game and they'll run it off the Zanki Zero engine.

this not so much

>12 seconds

>this not so much
Why not? Death is beautiful, you know? They can finally be with their friends again. They can be happy together again. Don't you want that?
:)

t. Shinguji

Canonical

>Death is beautiful, you know?
youtube.com/watch?v=gzw7zWIhfCU

Would they fuck?

Yes.

No, Korekiyo only has eyes for nee-san, and Amami is only interested in his little sister.

There's always mindhacc.

She can be both.

Shino Comics are jam packed with deeper meaning and symbolism for true patricians to decipher.
>is 'mama' angie a maternal figure or is it shorthand for a spiritual leader? I suggest this is commentary on the formative power of religion
>at first glance the children would all appear to be short but the inclusion of tenko would suggest this is not the case. what attribute do these characters share?
>hiyoko is said to be in angie's hand and yet does not appear to be anywhere near either - perhaps it is a metaphorical hand alluding to religions power either to raise up or crush the individual spirit
>angie is leaning over to appear closer to earth - the divine figure wanting to approach humanity.
>by contrast tenko's expression suggests arrogance and superiority. she represents those who use their alleged piety as a shield, standing on the shoulder of god
>chihiro suckles from the teat of knowledge, an icon so sacred that shino will only refer to it as the 'thang'