twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Knight is the best class!

>he actually uses knight

Third for Lorian

>You get more in knight than you do in warrior
>people don't think knight is the optimal choice

>not just making a fully optimized character for each build you want to play

#
To be honest even on a quality build l would pick knight, reason being the vit and att, but also because I like abusing infinite respecs to play whatever style suits my mood and knight decently turns into most anything while it would be awkward for a warrior to become a caster or paladin.

is anyone hosting a PC FC rn? asking for a friend

>autist is still triggered in a new thread
kekkle my nekkle

First for LUCK being tied to darkmoon summons

It can't be that one 3 high luck chars I never had to farm ears and on a 13 luck cleric, I am halfway done without even getting to Anor Londo

>you get more useless stats.
>you get less health/stamina/ar.

Nice meme.

>I like abusing infinite respecs to play whatever style suits my mood and knight decently turns into most anything

The knight is mediocre at everything. It's stats are all over the place.

>undercover anti-knight propaganda

Knight is literally the best class for a faith build because crucifix of the mad king exists.

Is Warden/Rouge/luck still a thing?
can it be even viable anymore?

You must post a cuter boy to be allowed in

don't bait me into respecing a hollow build for ears user

>he thinks it's just one person
>he still hasn't caught on

it's ok, you lost like 10 - 15 bleed on all hollow weapons and 15 bleed off rouge, however

>13 hp less on quality build
lmao knight is trash xDD play with warriur xD

I wish I was baiting

I mean did I just get lucky that every luck build (3) and a 13 lck cleric had never farm any ears?
On the cleric I need like 14 to get the blade
I just beat pontiff too

I've been thinking of starting ds3 back up and doing the dlc's. Want to make a new character but trying to decide on a theme. Pyromancy seems fun, but is a pure pyromancy build even viable?

what

Not him but explain to me how knight would be better than a warrior for my DEX build with a washing pole.

I have 40 vig, 40 end, 27 str and 57 dex as base stats at 120. As a knight I would lose a whole 5 points somewhere in there. Not worth it IMO.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/205593

not shocked how retarded you are, I see the lot of you in the game

>57 dex
>DEX build
lol

>he uses a warrior for a dex character

Yep. Warrior is objectively superior. Glad you finally came around user.

skeleton wheels OP

It wouldn't. It's one of the things I've been saying, how it's ironic that the str starting is better for dex builds

Planning on beginning my sl1 run for DaS3, what's the optimal starting class?

Okay show me how you would build a washing pole PvP build then senpai

Definite, second dlc adds some good shit for pyros.

come back with 80 dex or scram you fake ass dex user

warrior

Should I beat nashandra before or after DLC?

Hot new webm. Fresh out the oven. Took an entire week to make.

If anyone else is good at pvp and smart enough to make webms then I'd like to see them.

>not doing the sweet 70

Okay show me how you would build an 80 DEX washing pole build at SL 120 then.

By knowing str doesn't matter for pole, you idiot.

39-40/40/40/40 Warrior gets either 13 more hp or one more unit of carry weight as well as slightly higher bleed/poison buildup in some cases. Can respec pure STR, pure DEX, and LCK builds.
39/40/40/40 Knight gets 21 more fp, one more ATT slot, and can use weapons with a INT req of 9 like Demon's Fist and Dancer's swords. Can respec Pure STR, Pure DEX albeit less effectively, or hybrid melee/magic builds.
To say Knight is worthless is a bit of a stretch. How valuable is 13 hp?

>mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/205593
use the crystal chime
even if you don't want to cast stuff like replenishment, it's lighter than other staves and meeting the requirements doesn't matter for things like magic shield

You also get more AR if you go sharp and drop 10 str in favor of 10 dex. Using your stance via the weaponart shield doesn't count as twohanding if you're wondering. 48 vig is also kindof a meme, I'd either drop some and maybe go for more dex or an extra 'tunnement slot or just toss the chain.

can someone tell me what the correct order is to do this?

How valuable is 21 more fp?

Wait what? Don't all weapons get a bonus when two handed at 27 STR? Did /dsg/ meme me?

all of them except for paired weapons
Though it isn't always big enough of a bonus to worry about. Your str level is multiplied by 1.5 then rounded down while twohanding, but if your str scaling is shit then there's no point in worrying about it.

dang it, I wish I had more vitality so I can actually offset chain penalty and be able to midroll, but that's a useless stat ain't it?

Not very valuable on its own. With the spell slot added, very valuable.

Not very, but that's my point. The difference is negligible. Calling either class worthless is stupid, especially when Thief or Herald exist.

After, and make sure to kill Vendrick too

They do. You're just too dumb to realise that if your weapon doesn't get good str scaling, it doesn't matter that you are getting a 1.5 modifier with such a small number.

I've already killed vendrick and the throne watcher and defender

Do the dlcs then

Both are negligible
Calling either worthless is stupid

I don't trust mugenmonkey. I need to test the damage on my pole with 27/57 and 16/68 and see the difference for myself.

I hope mm is right though. That's an extra 13 AR.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/205601
Disgusting version 2.0

Check out what the AR loss is from only going 30 DEX.
I messed around with a similar build on mugenmonkey a while ago and seemed to get slightly more AR up until 30 than past it, so it might be worthwhile just for the extra point versatility (VIT/END/whatever).
Unless you also want to use sharp weapons or something, but that's kind of a waste with that setup anyway.

Why even bother with the 18 STR if you're just gonna two hand it?

one of these builds has 74 more HP unembered with both rings

the other one has ringswap replenishment, which adds 75 HP in 15 seconds and can recover up to 300 HP in total and is easily cast at the start of a match

is 10 att worth it, dsg?

how are you going to cast lightning weapon and magic shield at the same time dummy?

Nobody is calling the knight or the warrior worthless.

It's just one autist who thinks that the knight is the absolute best class for everything ever including INT casters.

so you can use an actual good weapon combo bks with lks

FUCK

forgot pic related

one of these builds has 74 more HP unembered with both rings

the other one has ringswap replenishment, which adds 75 HP in 15 seconds

>guy casts replenishment
>wait without attacking until it runs out
>fight normally, now being aggressive enough that he can't cast it again
>that is if I didn't just r1r1 him for all that he could recover at the start while he was casting if he wasn't a lag abuser

Also after defeating Vendrick go to that one door on the left of the pathway in the water near the bonfire in the shrine of Amana in human form. You will get his armor including the crown. After getting all 4 crowns if you speak to him in his memory he'll reinforce the crown and you wont go hollow when you die while wearing it.

>cast projected heal
>opponent pulls out a shield and just avoids me for 180s

the tears never end

okay thanks

no PCFC?

>replenishment

bf?

>wait 60 whole seconds to wait out replenishment
by that logic endurance is the only important stat because you can wait out any match by rolling away

On top of that, replenishment can be recast. It isn't very difficult, nor is it hard to cast gentle prayer, especially against people who are trying to run away from you.

I do the same thing.

Not gonna bother fighting someone who heals.

So I got DS3 on PC back when it came out, but had a machine breakdown I couldn't recover from. Now I have a new machine and am finally ready to get into DaS3. I understand things are a lot different from DaS 1 or 2, and I want to go in mostly blind, but is there any recommendations for starter builds? I wanted to do something different from the usual sword and board I end up doing in every game and was thinking of going with cestus and pyromancy. What seems viable?

taken, sorry.

acquire proficiency

one of them gives four times more health, pretty simple user

The regen is pointless if you're at full health. By waiting but staying close, you just hit them before theycan refresh it and then it's worth way more than any healing they could've cast from the spell.

What the fuck was that closet for anyway? Did Vendrick go there to get lap dances from Desert Sorceresses when Nashandra wasn't putting out?

Then you are banned

>By waiting but staying close
Which means you have to follow them around, which puts you at a disadvantage. Replenishment is faster than projectile heal, it's not very hard to pop one off.

Yeah dude. Replinishment is meta. All the top PvPers are using it :^)

You can easily follow a guy without ever getting in mlee range but without being so far he can heal as well.

Don't want to be in a fag PCFC anyway

Yes but Sirris is trash
Non pyromancer casters are a pain early game. The usual holds true, any not obviously terrible weapon can carry you through pve, however straight swords are immensely powerful. The only advice I'd give is "hit the head"

Unf time to write, poor vendrick needed some lovin after being duped by some shard of manus

>your opponent gets 60 seconds where taking anything less than 300 damage basically doesn't matter
>during those 60 seconds you're at a loss for hitting him
how are you convinced that giving your opponent the first third of the match to safely fish for damage is better than having 74 less HP?

wow rude

>still going on about replenishment

Are you the same dude who said that knight is the best starting class for a INT caster?

if you can't understand why the backpedaler always has the advantage in 3 you're beyond saving

>I understand things are a lot different from DaS 1
Lol no, DaS3 takes numerous steps back and tries to emulate DaS1 to a fucking fault.

Pyros are decently good, but require heavy stat investment. Literally almost anything but pure Int/Fai is viable.

>pinnacle of dark souls pvp

Because I'm playing roll souls and not getting hit for 60 seconds consists of pressing circle if he ever tries to attack.

If you can't understand you can follow a backpedaler enough that he can't cast a spell but not so close that he can hit you without stopping his backpedaling first, then you're the one beyond saving

It's not not cheating if I rape you user.

and of course you don't need any vig because you never get hit

PvP in this game is shit

I forgot to add that if you go after each crown he'll provide some new dialog related to it

wew I did it

boy howdy that was a hell of a fight. I think it would have been much harder if I didn't have Floating Chaos on stunlock duty. Half of her attacks were stopped short by a fireball to the face so I had a chance to run up and swing.

How hard could making it so enemies can't hit through walls actually be?

shut up nerd

Protip, it doesn't stop Miracles either, you can Force people from the other side of a wall and knock them off ledges.