I have freed this poor girl from that dastard's clutches

Azura a best

Procreate with Faye

Stop patting my head, you freak

h-hi

no kys

You killed her

Delete this right now

I always laugh at how much they cucked Ephraim in this romhack. His alpha-ness is too much for tumblr.

Thoughts?

JP Ver
>Severa: "Hey, mother, you seem pretty popular too. Want to [see] who can get more men this time."

>Cordelia: "All right. But don’t underestimate your mother."

Aww, she's sleeping

no

Cuck.

cute

okay

I can't even pat you if I wanted to.

>Adding unrelated "funny" options to a survey and poisoning your own results

bye jaffar

Can someone repost the Cordelia cuck posts? My girlfriend of two years and now former best friend just broke up with me and she told me she's been fucking another guy on the side for the last few months. I hate myself and I need some sort of escape.

DON'T

FUCKING

TOUCH ME!

I can't wait for the day L&D 3 is available on a 4 star unit(probably never though because fuck having nice things)

No! Who will protect Nino?

>tfw did this for normaldelia
>don't have anyone left to use for bridelia
hmm

Shadow Dragon (NES) or Mystery of the Emblem before I play FE11 and 12?

So is Elincia the only well-written female Lord character in the series?

>Trusting women

This was your first mistake.

shut up cuck

She's so sweet!

(lol

>Probably has a *3 Hana he can promote
>Wastes a rare *5 instead
I love this meme.

Celica unironically is

I've just started playing Fates for the first time. Ask me anything.

Should I do it?

She's getting a Brave Lance+ when I get more feathers.

Try the NES one out for a bit until you get bored of it, then switch to Old Mystery.

No one because Nino killed them all.

Elincia isn't a lord.

>Rally atk/spd

Bridelia has it covered.

How slutty did you make your Femui?

he's +res -spd, only other use for him would be merging

also, I already have kagero

>Celica
>The retard

This is me btw

>it hurts
THE CURSE OF FEANOR RUNS LONG

I can predict the responses to this, but what's wrong with Lucina?

Lucina
Micaiah
Celica
All qualify

Play them all in order, though Book 1 if you absolutely want to do only one. NES has more content, but SNES is more up to date gameplay wise and looks much better.

HE'S

SEETHING
H
O
O
K

HP 42
ATK 48 -> 51 + 6 57
SPD 33 -> 36 + 6 42
DEF 31 -> 34 + 6 40
RES 17 -> 20 + 6 26

What should I cram up her C Slot?

Someone else may have the older ones.

>Looking at the pile of work still ahead, (You) can’t help but sigh
>“Long day?” Your Wife, Cordelia, asks, looking up from where she’s busied herself tidying up the barracks and peering over your shoulder.
>She doesn’t touch you, you notice, it feels like she’s been a little less affectionate lately but not so much you feel like you can comment about it. It was strange, a few months ago you thought she would finally be ready to consummate your marriage, recently you haven’t been so sure.
>“Yeah, and a lot left to do,” you answer, shaking such thoughts away and pointing to the piles of authorisations still untouched, “Sorry, I think I’ll be up late again tonight.”
>“That’s fine, I was just about to head back to our tent anyway,” she brushes you off, just a little too fast, “I’m going to get changed and head out with Severa.”
>“Again? Didn’t you two do that just a few nights ago?” And then a week ago before that. What was so interesting about this town? They hadn’t acted like this before.
>“Yeah, well… we just had so much fun, we both decided to make it a regular thing,” she laughs, “It’s not often I get to spend time with her like this, it’s exhausting, but REALLY fun.”
>You can’t help but smile at her motherly charm shining through, “That’s fine, I suppose. I just, you know I worry about you two. You didn’t come back last time.”
>Planting her hands on her hips, she glares down at you. Courage faltering you look to the floor, feeling suddenly guilty for doubting her -your own wife- for even a moment

>Elincia
>Lucina

Not a lord.

tldr: Avatar x Felicia, Takumi x Oboro. Is Ryoma x witch Hana a decent choice? Who to ship?

Literally nothing

>Literally me

My D skill

Please respond

Renewal

'no'

Why would you want to seek comfort from a cheating woman in the firm of another cheating woman?
It's like playing the Ike games to quell your hatred of gays and furties.

The hotpockets work is consistent with their pay
in other words, they are w o r t h l e s s.
they are useless.
they have no value.
and they will definitely not do something about tharjacuck's threadly spam or the /v/irgin's constant spam, not now and not ever.
Writing up this post was a better use of time than any time spent trying to communicate something to the hotpockets, and this was a pretty pointless post.

She is for the chapters she's deployed in Part 2, Geoffery is also a Lord.

Hana is for (you) in Birthright dummy

>“I told you,” she sighs in exasperation, “We had a bit too much to drink and lost track of time, we didn’t want to risk walking home in the dark, so we had some new friends show us to a hotel. We were fine.”
>“I know…” you agree, still unable to meet her eyes. Your wife was still a virgin, just like you, and still rather naïve to the world, you couldn’t bear the thought of anyone taking advantage of her. Still, Severa was with her. “I just, worry. Whenever you don’t come home.”
>It wasn’t so bad when she spent the night looking after one of your comrades after a battle, but you still didn’t understand she’d begun insisting on doing that, she wasn’t a healer!
>“Look, it’s too late tonight, but how about we take Morgan with us the next time we go? You know how she gets, she won’t let either of us out of her sight!”
>Both your daughters? Well, that should be fine, “Okay, if sh-” Looking up, you see she’s already gone.

>Looking over at her red-headed daughter, walking beside her, Cordelia couldn’t help but giggle at the mix of nervousness and anticipation writ clear on the younger girl’s face. “You look nice today, Severa.”
>It was no mere flattery, despite still wearing her usual clothes, Severa’s face and hair had both obviously had hours of preparation put into them and the soft scent wafting through the air did not smell cheap.
>“O-Of course!” as terrible at receiving compliments as ever, the mercenary opted for a half-hearted glare in return, “I’m, I’m DEFINITELY gonna beat you this time.”
>“Didn’t you say that last time too? I thought I told you not to underestimate your mother?”
>“Wh-Wha!? That, that was only because those two jerks wouldn’t let me go, all night!”

>High attack unit
>A High attack based special

Figure it out yourself.

>not marrying your maid
It felt like the game wanted me to pair avatar with Azura but no thx

Priam for FE Switch

>25 speed
you should cram her b skill into a better unit

>She didn’t need a reminder, the memory of her beautiful daughter held between two tall, muscular men was not one that Cordelia would soon forget, especially not since it had left the other four all to her.
>“I don’t remember you complaining at the time.” She teased. No indeed, her daughter’s mouth had been far too busy and none of the men would have listened anyway.
>“I-I” Severa flushed bright red, “That’s not the point! I’ll beat you tonight, for sure!”
>“Will you now?” She laughed in reply, grinning wickedly at her daughter’s incensed face, “I’m not so sure about that.”
>Looking quickly over her shoulder to make sure no-one else was around, Cordelia reached down, lifting the skirt of her Pegasus Knight’s uniform.
>Severa gasped, the hem of the dress went barely past her hips and even so, her mother was exposed completely bare, shaven and already shining with lust, ready for any man at any time.
>“I’ve heard some of the others around the camp complain, the bar we’re heading to tonight is said to be rather poorly lit…” She explained, lowering the uniform and walking back into step, looking instantly for anyone who didn’t know better, the famed Paragon of the Ylissean Pegasus Knights.
>“You! You slut!”
>Cordelia turned around, smirking victoriously at her daughter. They both knew exactly how this night would end. Her mother would probably have half the men in the bar inside her before Severa could even get one group to take her home.
>Of course, if Severa could ever resist a challenge, perhaps everything between them would never have happened. “Oooh! Just you wait!”
>Ducking furiously behind a tree, the Mercenary returned barely a half minute later, blushing completely red, with her face set in an eager smile and tunic now only just barely covering her entirely bare hips.

There you go, hope that helps user.

Azura is canon even if you didn't marry her. See the ending of revelation.

I wish someone did more of this, I have a big gangbang/whore fetish

>a hobo stumbles upon Ragnell

Actually made a tall handsome male MU.

Le mommy walks with me xD

draconic aura and luna are the specials she wants when using a killer or brave lance, so yes

He's not really that good though, what team would you run him in?

I wanna walk with Silque. Then bone her.

I honestly can't recommend neither FE1 nor FE3 over FE11 & FE12 unless you really hate Kris. FE11 is very faithful to FE1, and only improves things. FE3 Book 1 is bad, since chapters are missing, but Book 2 is fine. I'd still say FE12 is better though, since it adds support conversations, which the Archanea desperately need(ed).

Both 11 & 12 only add stuff and didn't cut anything if I remember correctly (even though FE11 added the horrible gaiden chapters, but you can ignore those).

Thanks senpai.
Turning suffering into something hot takes real skill.

That's nice and all but is there any Naruto character who can defeat Morgan?

And I'm not talking about Level 20 Grandmaster Morgan. Hell, I'm not even talking about all-stats-capped Dread Fighter Ricken!Owain!Morgan. I'm talking about Level 20, all-stats-capped Sorceror Lucina!Female!Morgan with Aether, Counter, Rightful God, Dragonskin and Limit Breaker, a forged Aversa's Night with +8 Might, Mire, a forged Goetia, two Elixirs, paired with her husband: all-stats-capped Swordmaster Chrom!Inigo with Counter, Rightful King, Critical+25, Dragonskin and Limit Breaker, able to use the true Ragnell and having a full Dual Guard Gauge, while both are sitting on a Throne in a Dragon Vein healing zone.

So from Heroes and Awakening we can gather enough information to make the educated guess that Lyn did truly love Mark and that his absence hurt her deeply.
However, could it be she accidentally pushed him away?
Think about it, the girl suddenly stops talking to you to go hang out with the richer, more moscular, more manly and courageaous man, what is a wimp like Mark to think?
Remember the bulk of the game is from his point of view, it's why Brammimond even resembles him.
So when he sees those two on the boat and the music starts playing that's him coming to terms with it and wishing the love birds a good life, but he's not gonna stick around.

She freed a kingdom from pirates when she was literally just some faggot who hung around a priory

Well, throw down ideas if you've got them. We know people read these threads, can't be too hard to find someone to make more. That ones literally not even a day old.

>What team would you run him
Nino Family:
>Mommy Nino
>Daddy Jaffar
>Slot A:
>Slot B:
>For Slot A and B pick between: Ursula, Raigh, and Lloyd

wen lute

how much SP do you get from level 1 to 30?

a christmas cake by 3 years

Anything like that, but maybe with more/other girls and the actual act detailed. The NTR makes it better, too.

Depends on if you go about it in a smart way or not.

How old is Zeke? Does he know?

Flowers for Severa! She's bright and sweet-smelling just like a bouquet!

No problem man, there's some other ones around that someone else can probably find for ya if you need too

>This bitch gets a pass and Faye doesn't
Echoes is literally shit

This is probably why she's so desperate for Zeke