Guild Wars 2 - /gw2g/

ATTENTION: This thread is being botspammed, the best way to talk to /gw2g/ers is to join a guild, they have their own discords. Use this recruitment discord to get it or whisper someone listed on the pastebin below: discord.gg/AZuanAS

Guilds: pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

Other urls found in this thread:

ani-av.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=220
youtube.com/watch?v=y8ga23Xdw7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you have enjoyed almost every Sonic game you have ever played
>tfw you have two new Sonic games to look forward to
>tfw you are guaranteed to be happier than at least 50% of this divided picky-as-hell fandom with Forces or Mania

Bump.
I've heard Ikaruga is amazing so possibly go with that, or wait for someone more experienced in those games to give an informed response.

keep on trucking, chuck

I get the savagery traces and cooking honey and npc them great silver!

>*This is the region of the earth that’s permanently night, which includes North and South America.

Funny, I remember looking at Florida on the way back down as 9S and it didn't look like the dark side of the planet.

>He's still replying to me
Maybe get some real achievements and play for more than a year and then you can reply to me

fucking shitter

Donkey Kong Country
i always play that game when i'm high

I'd go with Galm.

happy birthday buddy

I really want LeGod to win another chip but this Warriors team is too talented.

That's grandpa

That's grandpa

I would, but only if she doesn't keep trying to turn other people into one too.

Cute chicken is cute.

Thanks.

Well, no thats my personal opinion. But for how new it is, BDO is far less intensive on max settings.

???

One of the most annoying, forced characters in the entire Persona series. Literally added nothing to the story.

Megaman X3 is better than an of the other games in both trilogies.

Another shot of it.

Pokemon
Shadow Hearts

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>console

how?

6-Man Scramble looked better and had 6 wrestlers in the ring as opposed to the 4-man on G. The only good thing about G was the story mode.

"I have conceived the notion that the current point in time would be suitable for Jack to release the flatulence from his bowels."

Yeah, they're fine if you can't do RGB. Though if you have a bunch of different consoles you might want to look into getting RGB SCART cables and one of these instead:
ani-av.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=220

Biggie's flow and style is the greatest in hip hop history.

Tupac will always be considered better because of memes though.

>he didn't
pleb

Would /mcg/ use 1.14 or whatever the last version will be if Mojang stopped working on it?
I mean, lack of mods isn't the only problem of +1.7 versions

I just want to see Clem kiss another girl.

I've probably replayed FF7 more than any other RPG but I acknowledge it's largely on account of nostalgia.

Jeez, Archeage takes longer to install than to download.

The only kids I knew that would stand up while playing vidya where the autistic ones.

Can the PS Vita do anything interesting yet?

Test

you can be my girlfriend if you want senpai

A month

My Caretaker begs to differ!
Those sweet tasty plump buffed Queensguards are mine and only mine.

I got a whip too, bois
>captcha: pictures of belts

Let's be honest. Who here has NOT fapped to her? Or atleast one of the girls from the game if you prefer the older cake?

Pretty Hotel.

His shield lifesteal and AA damage got buffed. 90% lifesteal with the talent is disgusting.

???
Get to the last Takeda house
>can't attack because need to fight X 1v1
Now they're preparing to fucking blitz me and the game isn't letting me attack them. What the hell am I supposed to do?

The alternative is mypaladins, and that site records your test map matches and won't tell you how much elo you win/lose.

"I'm the best Mario"

-Green Mario

Dark Half, you play as the protagonist as well as the antoganist, also the battle system is very different, look it up

I know it's not technically retro but is the Vita version of Shiren the best version? I know it's a remake of one of the old Super Famicom games

Upload it bro

What happened

>heavily scripted
implying that's a good thing

Holy crap, playing games stock is "hardcore" now? It's like they aren't even hiding it.

Honestly they REALLY need to, it's better than the original in my opinion, but please please please not make it limited to microsoft

Im the 8642nd seat. What about you?

What the actual fuck is this

Can whoever's doing this kill /xivg/ next? Please?

A (You) for your troubles

She's one sexy...

Individual. (Robot? Human? Other?)

>Our dude Maximilian

Why not? La Cosa is the Italian version of The Thing.
I forgot RE5 Gold Edition on the shelf and I'm too lazy to retake the photo.

fuyuhiko biggest karinto

Why deos Ash have such shitty shading on her skin? Why is it so hard for game devs to just have decent lighting like TF2 has?

I was just jumping and holding right. Damn I am out of touch.

And don't forget, you will have to pay for online.

No more babies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

user look at the filename

Wasn't Uninon killed by Tiara? I distinctly remember Tiara killing Uninon.

What's R*** doing there?

>(especially jap version)
they did rolling re-starts for the Euro and NAmerican versions??

>Cyprus and other rightful greek/Armenian lands

no, fuck off

>WHOSE READY TO WATCH THOSE WRIST ROCKETS™ (Wrist rockets only available with the Star Wars: Battlefront 2™ Season Pass or Battle for Naboo™ Downloadable Map Pack)

I'm really confused. WhatWhich /utg/ anons do you guys miss the most? the fuck do either of these posts mean?

>BDO is simplified EVE with tons less content.
delusional evebabies

...and Barry always "defeat" him, isn't that it? Because one is inevitably a villan and the other an hero.

Fuck, topkek

Well, it was a real one, retrobit, as I recall

One thing you CAN notice in gameplay, they did not clean the Diddy Kong sprites at all, look closely and it's full of grey dots.

be right there

Not really much to say. It's a good game in all ways. Prey tried to mimic System Shock 2's gameplay but it just doesn't hit that sweet spot for me.

Also the music is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=y8ga23Xdw7k

Has anyone played Drowned God? I believe it's by the same publisher as The Residents game. Back story of the creator stabbing his wife and himself is cray

Miki a cute

>That shitty loading screen music is stuck on loop and won't stop playing
>It's been playing for over an hour now

>gets level 20
>is now tall enough to be a real hero

Most people say Dominion but the best xp/hour is Elim v AI. Games end in 3 minutes and give you about half a dom game's worth of xp

I've been told the Wiki is full of shit by this general before so I didn't took it with a grain of salt