/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Complete Quests With Your Non Existent Friend(s) Edition

>Latest News
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720853/new-features-coming-to-hearthstone-16-05-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments?
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Wild Open Tournament ($100 prizepool)
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi (embed)
Sign Up: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1XfhvpBIVK8rF8P7_EDddWGq4NmiOH9pYvZ_lu463X3aAKw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: discord.gg/hsg

Previous thread:

I wanna have sex with Slyvanas

>download patch
>quit game
>still crashes
BLIZZARD

you're right. trying to make things sensible for a retarded is very complicated

>for a retarded

I know, structured sentences can be very complicated. You will get the hang of it eventually.

What's wrong with playing on smartphones? I don't need a decktracker cause I didn't get dropped on the head when I was a baby.

FUCK OFF

I wanna have sex with murloc

I believe there are decktracker for phones. Or maybe it's tablets. I know there is one for android for sure.

That is what I would think, but just looking for a confirmation.

If you can complete it just by conceding I might make an alt

lewd
complaining
arguing retards

this thread is off to a great start

You can't expect anything from a thread when one of the people here believes that if you own a smartphone you're a poorfag.

i never said that

I agree with this guy

So with the new update, do any of you plan to ladder more because of it or do all of you only play for quests with your "friends"? That seems to be more apparent in /hsg/ only because people don't seem to actually enjoy playing Hearthstone.

I'm basically gonna ladder until rank 20 and then play quests with a couple of my friends, laddering this late into the expansion is absolute bollocks.

>user asked when the patch will be live on android
>you calls him a poorfag
>when asked to explain your mental gymnastic you call people retarded

Dunno man.

Why finishing quests with your friends is actually bad for you and good for Blizzard:
You miss out on a daily 10-20 gold.
You miss out on end of season rewards and free dust.

i called him poor because he's playing on a smartphone

But I don't enjoy laddering, it's a fucking chore to do and I mostly enjoy hearthstone for playing stupid decks that only other stupid decks can be played against.

And right now the only way you can play said stupid decks is with your friends, so laddering is dead to me.

Exactly. You called him poor because you're retarded.

Literally the defining feature of Hearthstone.
Who the fuck are you?

>nd right now the only way you can play said stupid decks is with your friends
Or wild between the 5th and 29th of each month.

>defining feature of hearthstone
>literally the worst platform to play on
sure thing bud

You're acting like Wild is where you actually have a chance with your dumb gimmick deck, you gotta understand that most people basically netdeck there too, they bring their standard deck and just win half the time, it's amazing how blizzard thought Naxx and GvG would have oppressive cards that determined the meta when literally they made cards that are even worse in balance.

>You can now complete quests against your second account

Aggro decks stand 0 chance against a control priest in wild.

I get to rank 10 every season with stupid gimmick decks like the Leper Gnome OTK Rogue deck, Reno N'Zoth Cthun Jade Rogue, Totem Shaman Nigger Priest and other shit.

There is netdecking, there is no denying that. But after the start of the month and before the end of the month you not as likely to see many netdecker before rank 10. For every net deck you see 3 homebrew meme decks.

>fat american chick creaming herself over navi

americans hand off pure innocent australian boys

>Nigger Priest

I'm actually interested in that deck, what is it, just steals everything?

What else would it be?

Put in literally every single card that steals your opponent cards into your deck. Now add other flavor that you like.
Enjoy ruining your opponent's fun while killing him with his minions.
Works really well with Lyra and 2 Radiant Elemental as a secondary win condition for easy OTK with their 2/8 taunt.

The defining feature is that it is a mobile cardgame, unlike the many other card games on the market. Please learn what defining means, because right now I'm getting the sense that you think it means 'the best rendition'.

>not lewd op
This thread is already shit

>C'thun rogue on ladder
>Shadowsteps the 18/18 C'thun three times

That feels terrible to play against

i want tingtong to touch my dingdong

it is lewd

what do you think is happening under that table?

>C'thun Rogue
>Cast Mimic Pod
>Got two of the Cultists
>Destroy an opponent's 6/9 taunt and all his annoying taunt minions
>Shadowstep them and reserve them for the big stuff
>mfw I got my C'thun to 36/36

>Hearthstone sketches where the HS characters live inside the guys own head
>not even like a second of him playing it on his phone
>Jaina comforts him about a breakup

what am I watching. It feels like the product of an /r9k/ robot who's waifu is Jaina and tried to make a tulpa of her

valeria is going to be the childhood friend that gets cucked

>mfw killing you before you even get to draw and play it

Got two legos in back to back packs, Shaman quest and new Hemet, praise Brode...?

>tfw 800 dust

shes far to short to be able to reach for a foot job.

>Old OP image is deleted past 700 replies
A bit slow mods.

>can't win tavern brawl because everyone else gets god-tier hands, meanwhile I get shit

Rate mug deck

# Class: Hunter
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Alleycat
# 2x (1) Jeweled Macaw
# 2x (1) Raptor Hatchling
# 2x (2) Crackling Razormaw
# 2x (2) Explosive Trap
# 2x (2) Golakka Crawler
# 1x (2) Grievous Bite
# 2x (2) Knife Juggler
# 2x (2) Scavenging Hyena
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 2x (3) Eaglehorn Bow
# 2x (3) Kill Command
# 2x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 2x (4) Dispatch Kodo
# 1x (5) Nesting Roc
# 1x (7) Volcanosaur
# 1x (9) Call of the Wild
#
AAECAR8Ex64CoMEC2cIChsMCDagCtQPJBLEI2wmBCv4M6rsCpsEC5MICicMCjcMCjsMCAA==

Purty good. How is it working out for ya? Do you ever get to use call of the wild in a useful way or is it mostly too late by that point?

Looks basic enough, though strong.

You want a memedeck? This deck went 11-3 in Heroic Tavern Brawl. Guaranteed at least a 10% winrate in ranks 20-25 in the hands of a highly experienced player.

AAEBAa0GCvgCmwPWCpIPhRfHF5+wArW7Apu9AsnHAgrhBLkG0QruEYkUpBSCtQK6uwLwuwLqvwIA

Not him but in my experience, Call of the Wild is the ultimate topdeck even at 9 mana. Putting only 1 in your deck is an incredibly solid move as it diminishes your chances of pulling it when you can't use it. Shame that Kara was so good to Hunter, they could've really used it now in its 8-mana state.

Consume the product

I've been working on an OTK Al'Akir Shaman deck, this is what I've got so far:

### hsg1
# Class: Shaman
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 1x (1) Earth Shock
# 2x (1) Primal Fusion
# 1x (2) Bloodmage Thalnos
# 2x (2) Flametongue Totem
# 2x (2) Loot Hoarder
# 2x (2) Maelstrom Portal
# 2x (2) Primalfin Totem
# 2x (3) Acolyte of Pain
# 1x (3) Far Sight
# 2x (3) Hex
# 2x (3) Lightning Storm
# 2x (3) Mana Tide Totem
# 1x (4) Gnomish Inventor
# 1x (4) Jinyu Waterspeaker
# 1x (4) Wicked Witchdoctor
# 1x (5) Bloodlust
# 2x (5) Volcano
# 2x (6) Thing from Below
# 1x (8) Al'Akir the Windlord
#
AAECAaoICCC0Au0F/wWyBpMJlrIC3boCC/sBgQT1BP4F8Af7DPaqAvuqAqC2ApHBAsfBAgA=

Wondering what I should cut out/bring in.

Why can't gnome girls be irl?

I think you don't quite understand the meaning of OTK. If you have to set it up prior to playing WINDSSSSSSS it's not an OTK. Old Patron and Worgen were OTK, Djinni Priest was OTK. This shit ain't.

alakir is a finisher, you'll have a hard time hitting the requirements for alakir lethal in a meta that has so many taunts

just go towards something like elemental or jade shaman with alakir as the big finisher threat, rockbiter nerf really hurt it

dont reply to my post ever again retard

it still counts

So which card would you switch it with in this deck and why?

Inb4 ':eater of secrets' its just too damn useful

### Cunter
# Class: Hunter
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) Alleycat
# 2x (1) Fire Fly
# 2x (1) Jeweled Macaw
# 2x (2) Crackling Razormaw
# 2x (2) Kindly Grandmother
# 2x (2) Scavenging Hyena
# 2x (3) Animal Companion
# 1x (3) Deadly Shot
# 2x (3) Eaglehorn Bow
# 2x (3) Kill Command
# 2x (3) Unleash the Hounds
# 1x (3) Vicious Fledgling
# 1x (4) Eater of Secrets
# 2x (4) Houndmaster
# 1x (5) Nesting Roc
# 2x (5) Tundra Rhino
# 2x (6) Savannah Highmane

I'd switch out one animal companion because of how inconsistent it can be at times, Leorkk and Misha when you don't need them and Huffer is always useful.

Good point, but I always feel like it is a good card to play at 3 mana.. hmm.. maybe i'll drop the deadly shot

>for every net deck you see 3 homebrew meme decks
I wish I was living in your world

I've never gotten more than one win in arena, despite having pretty good decks every time. What am I doing wrong? I feel like I'm okay enough at the game.

Deadly Shot is probably your most efficient removal in the deck, what you lack right now is any ability to remove big stuff off the board without trading in too much, I'd keep it and swap an animal companion for a Call of the Wild

wont the salt kill that snail

No cause it's venomous and it'd kill the popcorn first before the salt can kill it

You service your Warchief when she orders you to, peon.

Should I run Crackling Razormaw in Wild Face Hunter, or are there just too many good two-drops?

I hate this shit fucking game, I don't know how you retards can stomach playing it.

Literally disgusting RNG witnessed every single time I log on. I am so fucking tired of this, and unlike Kripp it's not my livelihood.

Kill yourselves for playing this trash, I've had enough. Off to Gwent where skill is actually respected..

theres some sick adapts tho

Who doesn't cream over navi?

>no addinional rewards per 100 wins past 500 wins

hearthcucks will defend this and still praise me

I guarantee you that you are not drafting well. I don't know how you are playing, but EVERY draft can get at least 3 wins unless your are really fucking unlucky. Look at the OP link to Grinning Goat's tier list for general card quality, and always remember to choose these classes ESPECIALLY if you're bad and need extra help:

Mage >= Rogue > Hunter = Paladin > Shaman = Priest > everything else >>>>>>>>>>>> Garrosh gamers

That's what I'm saying, it's a hard choice. There is such a highroll potential for the card, but with Haunted Creeper, Mad Scientest, 3 secrets, 2 Quick Shot, Glaivezooka, etc., there are just so many good cards to choose from for Hunter in Wild (relatively, considering it is dumpster tier)

Why play Wolfrider when you always roll Huffer SMOrc

yeah i forgot about most of those cards 2 drops are crazy

hafu

Aw shucks. Well ok.
I would swap out a Tundra Rhino.

navi fans hate to see this

>why
A majority of Hunter's minions are topdecks, just playing them advances your gameplan to kill your opponent as fast as possible. Tundra Rhino is not necessarily one of those cards, but CotW is.

At the same time, it's 9 mana and can be incredibly bulky if drawn too early. Your call really.

Did somebody say "free packs"????

I HATE AGGRO DRUID FUCK. LEAVE ME ALONE I NEED TO PLAY MY MAGE QUEST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

moar taunt

I'd personally replace 1 Fledgling and 1 Roc for Rat Pack and Leeroy, and an Eater for a Flare if you want to be a dick to Mages but that looks like a fine list. Maybe cut a Deadly Shot for an Infested Wolf or something, maybe not.

>2 Fire Fly

Hunter fans LOVE to see this

>tfw been watching too much Chakki

QUEST ROGUE LUL

I've seen this image about 5 times.

Better go back to school to learn the meaning of ONE TURN KILL.

Grom and Inner Rage does same damage than Al'Akir and Rockbiter for less mana. Is that a one turn kill too? It's also easier to Reaper face for two turns than for two Flametongue to survive one.

Have you seen this though hearthcuck?
*Unzips*

>climbing ladder as afk rogue while watching blonde qt3.14 play shitty bethesda games
Is there anything comfier?

yea im going to FNM in my LGS with 24~ people including 3 top tier cutes that play magic

user you need to relax. put on some tea and watch some kripp :3

Is secret mage a good deck to climb ladder with? Can anyone recommend the most solid decklist

Tempostorm or hearthpwn friend

>3 top tier cutes that play magic
We truly live in the best of times. Also mole rats are spawning from the sky and I'm rank 15 after 15 mins.

>all these salty wild main people that got btfo by standard pros and weren't able to qualify for the wild tournament

imagining you staying in playing hearthstone and sucking the Bengoo already makes me smile user. Keep being a Brodegroupiewhore

While we're at it, what does shadam mean? She doesn't know either.

what did he mean by this

Submit!

>3(three) years
>still no warlock/druid skin

I've seen them.
Usually not quite that short though.

I can beat Quest Rogue with my Renounce Warlock.
Anyone remember when that deck was scary?

nobody else loves the wild like malfurion

Hearthstone needs to become dead so they do that heroes of the storm thing where they just gave away 1/3rd of the cast for free