/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

Enduring edition

****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Newbie guide
pastebin.com/XGWdGjPc

>0.6.5.1 Live patch

>0.6.6 PT
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/pt066/

>0.6.6 PT changes
thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/05/26/wows-0-6-6-pt-further-changes/
-German HE buffed to 1/4 pen
-Iowa/Montana citadel lowered, deck armor reverted to pre nerf state
-Lo Yang gets 5.5km sonar

>Memorial Day Weekend (NA) x3 XP
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/memorial-weekend/
(Up for like, 3 more hours)

>Captain Skill calculator
shipcomrade.com/captcalc

>Statistic tracker
warships.today
wows-numbers.com/
wowstats.org/

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' by antibullyranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Clans
[HOTEL] on EU - contact Rex1121
[BOTES] on SEA - contact Benlisquare
[BOTES] & [HOTEL] on NA - contact Prec

Previously on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8Iz47tcsmM
thewarshipspodcast.simplecast.fm/episodes/71454-episode-41-arlios-comes-to-visit-and-talk-kidd-kaga-and-tier-6-ranked
youtu.be/cV0NNZbj2QI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ty for atago jakens

youtube.com/watch?v=s8Iz47tcsmM

Hood needs buffs

third for yamato is a lazy hotel

Pretty Hotel.

So this just happened, I think Colo is my shipfu now

Hood didn't stand a chance.

meh

Literally fuck off

i am murf i am gay

People like this are why this game is so fucking boring, people who run instead of just fighting. Just as bad as sniping BB's

what do you expect out of literal tier 2 gameplay?

Hi this is BOTES ASIA here
I'd just like to announce that our Clan has now been renamed “Butter Output to Export Services”

I'd expect the St Louis to yolo the Mikasa and die, instead of making the winning move and 2v1ing the other BB with his ally.

low tiers is usually the most fun people just rushing in and a massive shit fest

wtf, is there any reason why japanese torpedos only hve 10km range? I though long lance had 40km range?

Too difficult for BB players ((((

its an arcade game my man, its bad enough battleships blue line at the start of matches

wtf, this is why game by bullshit westerners are shit

No, its just a RU game of devs catering to BB players.

well there's currently no other game like wows that comes close to fusing arcade and ""realism"" yet

people just aren't interested in 2 day battles over a 50km battle

torpedos also do to little damage, one hit hsould sink a ship.
i can always go back to the more fun of two games

Conveniently at most tiers, torpedoes do in fact 1 shot ships or do most tiers. Except you know, battleships.

>hotel riding a tugboat

would you allow hotel to ride you?

They should also make over half the torpedoes you launch be duds and remove the ability to reload torpedoes. Realism doesn't always make a game more enjoyable.

>Conveniently at most tiers, torpedoes do in fact 1 shot ships or do most tiers
i wish

SEA is home to the most skilled players in /wowsg/. lmao who are they kidding

Wtf I thought they're Australians

They're all chingchongreans

Especially mako

I want to make breakfast with Umi and then maybe play botes together.

>not being name-dropped
Feels good

am i an idiot for selling the speed boost module from a super container? i didn't really see a use for it

I hope I get namedropped some day

it's the only good one
unless you're a baBBy in which case it doesn't matter

Its okay Umi, we make ramen and then stay up talking about cute things.

All day, every single day.

This isn't real is it?

Umi doesn't use Veeky Forums filenames, nor does he post Non Non Biyori.

You can tell a post is him if you see a KanColle destroyer image with a pixiv filename, and the post is something like "N-no! Not like t-this!"

BASED SEA hero busting impersonator

First for ily Hotel_a_QT

>furryshit
no thank you

tongues are furry and lewd

Ah yes, a tongue makes something furry, brilliant logic

thewarshipspodcast.simplecast.fm/episodes/71454-episode-41-arlios-comes-to-visit-and-talk-kidd-kaga-and-tier-6-ranked

>arlios is a nasally fagot.
so did we successfully bully this faggot to death or what?

don't bully him he is a nice person

Considering that it doesn't look their graphics set at all, probably not.

Oh wow that's a shitty voice, but he's apparently a chinese/viet in Canada so that's why.

Is this where Jake works?

Yo, I live in San Antonio.

Are you the same guy that tried to track down lunaticred?

Maybe.

You're a very bad man.

Watch as tomorrow Grimalkin complains that she drove up to the wrong hospital, running down the hallways shouting "Jake! Jake! Marry me!", only to then be informed by staff that there are no doctors at that hospital named Jake.

>bad man
I'm pretty sure everyone who thinks revealing a tiny bit of information is bad, but deep inside, everyone has their fangs dripping with drool.

Arlios is Korean.

Looks like /wowsg/ has its own resident stalker.

its haruna/spammist

Especially when there's a live popcorn show going on in Discord.

playing the victim card, arlios?

>NAutists doxxing and shittalking each others
>Meanwhile, SEA is preparing taking over the world's beverage market
SEA server masterrace

Do /wowsg/ clans take in pubbie shitters like me

I prefer these versions.

Benis has a text file with all of our information, who is doxxing who, you filthy SEAtrocity.

>He doesn't have a database of all his online connections info

>it's ok when I dox you, but not when I falsely accuse others

Did rapespammer stop with that?

>IkeJM aka rapespammer leaves the discord after being accused of tracking down LunaticRed
>remains inactive for a very long time
>comes back recently and starts to post again
>suddenly this happens again with Jake

Clearly what's going on is that someone else is doing it and trying to frame Ike, with the timing of everything conveniently allowing them to pin the blame on him. After all, the first time had everyone mistaken, and rightfully so since it all seemed so convincing at the time. At first I thought it was Ike, but in retrospect I honestly don't think it's him anymore.

sorry for suspecting you the first time, Ike. You really need to stop digging holes that other people can exploit though, it was super convincing.

Is Ike framing himself to frame someone else? Either way, you're on Veeky Forums. It is your fault and not Ike's fault for putting out sensitive information.

yeah, the only requirements are being part of /wowsg/, if there's space (there isn't always especially on NA) there's no stats requirements or anything like that

>youtu.be/cV0NNZbj2QI
>Bismarck took shells for 50 minutes
Impressive.

Is that you BOOM_BD

>Kaga is on EU now
Why not NA?

Alright, real talk here. The reason why I originally had huge misconceptions about rapespammer was because of how suspicious he was acting, although now I know that he was just being careless and foolish. He sent me a PM with the words "Hey benis, what did loony mean by this?" along with a link to an image on /jp/. At first I thought that Lunatic was being pants-on-head retarded and I asked him why the fuck he would do something as stupid as posting publicly traceable stuff on Veeky Forums. When Lunatic responded with "wtf that wasn't me", I immediately became suspicious of rapespammer.

By this point, someone posted a specific postal address in /wowsg/ based on what was posted in the KanColle thread on /jp/. Of course, naturally my first reaction would be to notify Lunatic and Haruna of what I knew at the time, and it seemed so obvious who was doing it. Problem was, turns out things weren't that simple. In reality, rapespammer was stupid enough to repost Lunatic's discord image on /jp/ (and one might argue that Lunatic should never have posted it on discord in the first place), but he was not the one who posted the postal address. Of course, by then the damage had been done, and the trust broken between rapespammer and a lot of people (especially Lunatic).

What's the point of all this? Well, I'm hoping you guys don't fuck up like I did, it really wasn't fair on rapespammer. He was stupid for reposting the image, but there was not as much malicious intent as people thought he had. I still feel bad about it.

He left because Luger took away his mod rights. Not to mention, he acts weird when he's with people, like some ex gf is stalking you.

I can assure you that it was him. Please explain to me why it wouldn't be him when he's always nuking Veeky Forums threads and asking private questions that invades someone's privacy? He's doing it for attention, and he can't really dox anyone based on a picture or someone's location.

>discord politics in thread again

>Put in the ships that made surface ships obsolete
>Expect the game to be balanced
Remove CVs from the game now.

No

>kept getting namedropped
Why? What did I do to you guess?

Literally who

>he completely ignored the part where Bismarck is scuttled by the crew

Because you guys are all fat and like to eat burgers. Only sushi-eaters and sauerkraut eaters are allowed to play Kaga.

Because it was sank by the Royal Navy.

By your '''''''logic'''''' the High Seas Fleet that scuttled itself in Scapa Flow was also sunk by the Royal Navy.

>previous thread
>grim mentioned 15 times
>umi mentioned 9 times

>this thread
>grim mentioned once
>umi mentioned 3 times

Based on my statistical extrapolation (with an R squared value of 0.99998), the next thread will have zero mentions, and we will finally have a non-retarded general without the need for orbiting.

How many shells had the RN put into the Scapa Flow fleet when it sank?

Just about the same number as those that influenced the buoyancy of biscuit.

A couple hundred more i f you count previous events. ;^)

umi umi umi umi umi umi umi umi umi umi!

what now?

Literally the only two ships I play anymore are the Bismarck and the Mutsuki. I need a new ship to play.

RN BBs when?

>win a giveaway
>ship never delivered
wew so much for real giveaways.

>Wake up to get ready for morning run.
>Have been mentioned in thread.
>Being mentioned at all.
You guys are doing something wrong.

>BB
>get 6 hits in the middle of a cruiser
>6/6 just went straight through for piddly damage

Why should I play BBs again?

Can you send me your socks after you've run?
Thanks.

Because unlike cruisers you can survive it when one or two of those end up actually dealing damage.

Why can't "girls" in /wowsg/ be more like Suzy?
>doesn't talk about off-topic shit all the time
>doesn't attention whore
>actually plays the game regularly
>plays divisions with other /wowsg/ people from time to time
Instead, we always get the likes of Iri, Grim and Evelyn showing up.

You wake up at 4am on a work day?

Nice try, Euroshitter.

I wake up at 4am for a morning gym session.

It's noon in Europe.

Fucking time zones, how do they work?

She's a perfect human being unlike you, you disgusting fat virgin.

Yes.
I actually wake up around 0330, stretch and out the door at 0415, run my 5 miles and back inside by 0500 and then I prep for my work day.

Sorry you don't know how to manage your time or don't have a routine.

rounds do full damage if they go through the citadel of any cruiser in game
In short, you are absolute trash.

>you idiot, don't shoot at the central mass of the ship!

Thanks, contact me on this email for adress details: [email protected]

You're literally anumati 2.0, only instead of blogging with kaga pictures, you're blogging with literally who unimportant CV pictures.

And we all know what happened to anumati when he came back from Iraq. He "changed". He started acting differently. Even his church pastor started to become worried about him. Do you want the same thing to happen to you?