Asymmetrical Slasher Series General /assg/ /dbdg/ /f13g/ Friday the 13th Dead By Daylight

Best Girl Edition Again

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online Multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this August, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/2741975115062342321/

>Latest Patch Notes (F13)
steamcommunity.com/app/438740/discussions/0/12918172084960

Oh my God, is that a dead thread?:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WxrXvDdKuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did somebody mention BEST GIRL?

>he doesn't have this looping on the mic whenever he plays jason

youtube.com/watch?v=-WxrXvDdKuw

That's a girl?

F13 DLC
What do you want to see?

And WHAT a girl!

I always thought Claudette looked like her body went halfway through puberty and then gave up.

We in there

Change weapons is the biggest one. More executions. New maps. More custom Jasons like Savini, there's not really any more well-designed Jasons I want to see.

fuck jason x

I want to fuck that butt

Jason x and Uber Jason are two different ones

You know what I mean. Both Jason X masks are overdesigned. They're the equivalent of Halloween Resurrection mask with the angry jowls and shit.

Jason's mask is scary cause it's so vacant. Like the original Halloween mask, just this empty stare.

>Hooked Dwight body pillow
I want it!

Anybody know why the F13 would be causing high CPU usage? I have way over the system requirements. Could it be because the anticheater thing?

More clothing/style options
>Sweatervest for Chad
>Hoodie for AJ
>oversized beanie for Deborah
>Trapper hat for Kenny
>Summerdress for Jenny
>Bikini for Tiffany
>Mohawk for Adam
>Hawaiian shirt for Lachappa
>Jersey for Buggzy
>nothing for Vanessa because fuck you

Stoner counselor, then of course more maps like the slums of NYC, the Jason X space ship (I guess the victory condition is to blow Jason out the airlock?), the Lazarus, the Crystal Lake town as he's done some murders in town too esp in part IX, maybe even Springfield if they decide Jason Vs Freddy should be represented

How many clothing items have been unlocked? I'm sure there's one relatively high-level player around here who could show what he's got.

>Expecting anything other than more recolors
Oh you poor innocent child...

>summerdress for Jenny
YES

Please. It can't be that fucking hard to do.

Lvl 33 but all I'm getting is the third or fourth set of clothing. Nothing special other than recolors.

>want to play F13 on PS4
>matchmaking is not working at all
>could private match, but private matches ruin the fun
fug

Yeah, JPs fucking love Friday the 13th and NOES and all that stuff.

Vanessa could get one of those tacky 80's jazzercise outfits.
I also want an NES pallet Jason

all these sound like things I would like to be added to the game.

Private matches are the only matches that can be fun, because they're the only ones where you can go against a Jason that isn't part 3 or 2 and that doesn't exclusively use the default choke kills.

oo.. while we're on the topic of jason vs freddy maps... the corn field rave, having people try to run through a corn field maze escaping Jason kinda thing.

Give Vanessa something like this

>You foil an attempt to get you killed by counselors with a scrublord tele inta-choke on tommy.

Feel so bad, but yet so good.

oh you dirty girl!

>even equipping the choke

>He doesn't curbstomp their hopes and dreams in front of them

I'm disappointed in you, even a neck snap would've been good.

>When butt pants lady bum rushes you with a wrench in the middle of an open road
>the rest of the team tries to encircle you to try and get the mask
>Everything's off cooldown
I'm not sure what they think's going to happen

They were talking about it in the pre-lobby, equipped it just so incase I got jason I could choke tommy or the sweater and ruin it

If that's the case you should have disabled the Tommy radio and trapped its generator, or picked Tommy off early, or targeted girls first, or avoided getting demasked.

funs it going to happen user never underestimate a group counsellor working together although sounds like in that scenario you butchered them all.

>get a shift-grab in on tommy while he's in the middle of a defenseless group
>punch his head off

Where's the soul crushing fun in that?
Also its fairly rare for tommy not to be called in the first 30 seconds to first minute of the game, so you only have a 1/3rd chance of getting the right box.

What are the chances of any of the final girls (guys) making it (Alice, Ginny, etc)? They could have one max stat and the rest average, or some step-by-step method of killing Jason themselves, or start with a signature weapon. Something to separate them besides appearance. Tina would probably be too complicated if not fun.

Might never happen but if F13 ever uses the DbD Trapper killer for some promotional thing then what kind of positive/negative attributes will you think he have?

Besides the obvious more traps and maybe no running.

Alice would only be added if they added Pamela.

Probably none. They were only able to secure licensing for Jason himself as a playable character. Tommy was a separate deal with Tommy's actor.

Remember licensing fees are a big part of why the game was 40 bucks.

with plenty farm like buildings for player to scavenge and hide like the silo in the middle of the corn field and you could litter farming houses and cabins all over the map.

If we just make them Jasons for simplicity...

>Trapper
>+traps, destruction, morph
>-shift, water speed, walk

>hillbilly
>+walk, stun resistance, weapon damage
>-water speed, shift, sense

>wraith
>+shift, stalk, sense
>-walk, stun resistance, grip strength

hillbilly trash, wraith busted, bizarro-world

I don't think private matches are fun, because they are too "coordinated" usually. Plus, I think it's really fun for a group of random strangers to band together to escape

>playing Chad
>get chased by Jason
>juke him for 16 minutes
>guys drive by in 4 seater
>Jason kills all of them
>escape with an AJ via cops

>find gas
>ask if anyone has keys since there's a boat
>stop at another cabin on the way
>phone box cabin
>it also has the battery and it next to the car
>realize someone just put in gas
>as about the fuse someone being chased by Jason tips him off where i am by mistake
>have to leave battery
>grab bat
>smack Jasons lights out
>get away to a group of three who help me by knocking out jason left and right
>circle back to the cabin
>install battery
>we get in the car
>he blocks us 5 times
>I decide to duck back for the gas since the boat only needs that
>the guy who was left behind and I end up escaping in the boat and the car only has one survivor by the end of it all
that was a fun game

ironic escapes are the best escapes.

Did they nerf grab or are people getting worse at grabbing?

Tell me your fourth execution, /aasssssggg/. You gotta have at least one generic.

>part 2
>all generics: two-handed choke, bear hug, head crush, and jaw rip.
I play part 2 as Lennie. Pet the pretty girls.

>part 3
>lol

>part 6
>head stomp.
To me at least part 6 radiates menace in a way none of the other Jasons manage to do. Head stomp fits him the best, ice cold hatred. Head squeeze is pretty good too, that empty mask staring vacantly at the camera while he crushes the dude's skull.

>part 7
>jaw rip
Disgusting rotten fingers in your mouth. Gross.

>part 8
>head crush
Part 8 doesn't really do much for me aesthetically, dunno what I'm supposed to feel. So I took head crush as a less boring alternative to choke for close-quarters

>part 9
>probably heart punch, maybe head stomp
Two more levels baybee. Part 9 is pretty close to part 6 with the malice in that one visible eye. Not sure what I'll take on him.

people are getting better at dodging the grab

Pity the uninformed, what's with Chad and windows? Can he jump through without getting cut or something?

which is what all players should learn to do instead of being salty about shift grabs.

Luck determines your chance to take damage when you jump through a window. So yes, he rarely gets cut.

I just got 47% damage reduction. I can jump second-story without limping. We /chad/ so fucking hard right now.

chads protected by their handsomeness

I've been doing the same jukes day 1 and haven't been grabbed since the weekend

how to prevent Jason from blocking the car:
>fix the car or let someone else, then let them get buttfucked by Jason as they try to leave.
>call cops, wait for them to arrive
>hide in an house that players are often in, even though the house isn't red when you hide, he'll least expect you
>when they arrive, bolt to a fixed car, and go to the opposite exit
this has worked for me plenty. He's too busy camping the cops to prevent counselors from leaving it opens the perfect opportunity to get away, or at least let other counselors leave because he'll be busy buttfucking you in the car

What else does luck impact?

He can go through them a lot before taking damage.

aren't they all the same for all the Jason's, except for the weapon executions? I checked and didn't see much of a difference in the icons

>the chase music will be replaced with the DbD chase theme
>trapper has a mask that can be knocked off just like jason
>entity can take Pamelas role
>survivors can be one of the counselors too

Everything is already there. Here's hoping they'll put something together one day.

>tfw people saw Vanessa wasn't broken anymore then switched to A.J. to just AFK all game
>tfw nobody tries to be a team player with her and just crouch-walk everywhere
>tfw A.J. player since beta and now I look like a shitter for using her
Man the community that came and tried to make this game a fucking e-sport is fucking lame. They sat there and asked "which execution is the fastest?" and shit like that just to ruin a game that already ruined itself with a bad launch. I just wanted to act like a cute girl in a slasher horror film running for my life without being competitive but rather scared for once.

>literally the best ass in the game

Why do you think people only play her for the stats?

Information:
Shooting Jason with the flare gun shows his position on the map to everyone

Use this info how you want.

Because i've heard two different faggots in a two different matches say they were gonna just crouch walk around because of her stealth. They don't care about her at all, they just want her for her stats. I honestly wish she would be nerfed into the ground so people would stop playing her.
But that's selfish talk.

They're the same, I'm asking which you pick.

>doesn't have lightfoot
>doesn't sprint 24/7 while being basically invisible to jason

It's not your fault shitters don't properly use her.

will anyone invite me to a PS4 casual private match? I just wanna play the game

>Come back in the boat to save someone.
>Get killed.

Never again. The Jason did actually use stalk so I was clueless.

>Trapper
>slow land speed

Ehh, Trapper walks faster than the survivors can run. That puts him ahead of even the Part 2 and 3 Jasons.

I find that very hard to believe.

Anybody have screenshots of the nude counselor models to confirm they actually exist?

Weapon durability. Not sure what else.

They do exist but I've only seen censored versions. Please someone find them uncensored because oh lordy I need to see them sweaterpuppies on Deb

I literally just run in a circle and then dip the opposite direction. The only time I get grabbed is if I'm not juking

Just sprint in a zig zag or a circle.

Stun chance, weapon durability, stamina gains for stunning/escaping Jason, some other shit. Mostly very small bonuses, the biggest things are windows and weapon stats. I've never broken a bat on Chad.

They'll just grab a little later.

Same.

Plus them cute and perky little Jennies.

At that point Jason's shit is on cool down and you should be booking it towards a cabin.

I've ran Jason in circles for literally 5 minutes straight using Deb just by juking the shift then moving from cabin to cabin.

They exist because I somewhat ripped them from the beta files because I never deleted it. I'll post A.J.'s texture files from the LOD model for proof but I want to know if I MEGA the files will someone please for the love of god rip A.J.'s file and make it something readable in Blender or Maya like a .obj? Because I suck with UE4 and that's what you have to use to open .uasset files.

That's what I'm saying. I used to get grabbed a lot, but recently faggots are missing hard

>Part 2
>Two-Handed Choke, Body Slam, Curbstomp, Neck Snap
I like going for the more showy feats of retard strength.

Oh, you're talking about telegrabs. You never said anything about that. Jasons don't need telegrabs, it's just one more overpowered tool they have.

>driving the four seater with a jason chasing
>he blocks us once
>tommy gets out of the four-seater to hold off jason with firecrackers
>he morphs past tommy and goes after the car anyways
>juke the fuck out of him anyways and escape

I love Tommy players that actually do their job.

Technically, some finish faster (head punch is the quickest one to do)

Best perks for AJ? I have homebody and the faster crouch walk one and the large map on start

And for Bugzy?

I'm using the same perks on AJ. For Bugzy I'm using medic (two heals per spray) slugger (start with baseball bat) and thrasher (increased axe damage). That last one isn't very useful because how often are you going to find an axe on any map that isn't Higgins, let alone manage to hit Jason with it after finding it?

the good ones do I seen some shitty Tommies. I been Tommy more than a couple times and swooped in to save the day and help a bunch of counsellors escape.

It's difficult to save the day as Tommy because you have zero inventory. If they made him start with a pocket knife, med spray and firecrackers he'd actually be useful.

I'd trade Tommy's shotgun for two firecrackers, and a med spray and a flare gun desu

just scavenge what you can and use it the best of your ability that's all you haft to do as Tommy.

Yeah I'd trade the ability to stun Jason once for the ability to sun him 3 times too.

they should give him a twin barrel shotgun since he is suppose the way you kill Jason.

>jogging around as Chad with only 3 others alive
>fixing car up
>all of a sudden Tommy kills Jason and people shit talk him

Nice.

I can't fap to this.

>Camp Counselors needing a map to know where stuff on their camp is

I think its silly.

I'd like to see Jason's Mom as a playable character desu.

Ash Williams as a DLC counselor for the lulz

>Ash Williams swoops in to save the day and kill Jason.
I love to play Ash Williams and fight Jason with my chainsaw hand.

He could come in as another answer to the Radio for Help. Shotgun and maybe if they add DLC, a chainsaw instead. lol

By the time Tommy spawns every single cabin has been searched.

scavenge from dead players corpse's you own corps even since you died and became tommy.