Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pD82gUVD3B0
youtube.com/watch?v=_J4c2T_xOww&feature=youtu.be&t=11m41s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

SNIFFEN

woah... lemme get a whiff of that...

PLEASE stop playing Tekken!

DAILY REMINDER

There is only 1 real FGC real waifu.

*tries to juggle u*
*is too weak*
*juggles ur balls instead*

Take back this guy pls.

t. tekken purist

whats the current state of Soul Calibur?

So if I buy Tekken should I invest in a pad/stick. or will a regular ps3 or xbone controller work fine.

>real FGC real
literaly 2 real

>tekken 7 pc port is good
>good leaks for mvci and sfv
Life is good if you like fighting games!

its preference

With the amount of traps you need to be real 2 times in order to be a female.

who was it in the general yesterday bitching that you have to reload upon rematching someone? why were you complaining so much, it takes like 7 seconds tops. Are you running on a fucking toasting?

214 punches for fireball, 214 Kicks for dive kick

she has another move thats 236 Punch too

Playbirth.

youtube.com/watch?v=pD82gUVD3B0
this is painful to watch on multiple levels.

Buy Eliza's game.

I miss VF:..

If you want a honest opinion on Tekken 7 watch Chris G right now. His rants are always the best.

Convince someone who has never played a Tekken game before and has exclusively been playing Jive since release to buy Tekken 7

Is there a way to delete Akuma off the roster? I don't want to be reminded of SFV, thank you.

Buy it on pc to support fighting games on pc, even if you don't play it (I won't and I bought it)

if Chrisg was to be taken 100% seriously there would be no such thing as a good fighting game, he literally trashes everything he plays

I swear GGfags are the saddest fucks on the planet

>not trans
boring

How much would you pay for a round with a gear?

sniffblue

god FUCKING damn i love Steve. I'm so safe on everything. I can also have zero idea what I'm doing and combo the fuck out of people

please... im begging you... play soccer in the lobbys with me.. im so lonely...

>literally shit at every fighting game but still manages to meme out wins

incredible

Tekken 7's story makes no sense

How did Kazumi know Akuma?
Why did she want to kill Kazuya too?

Well in case you haven't realized Kazuya is fucking evil.

>talking shit when you have no proof to back up your claims
stay in bronze kappakiddo

She's like 9 years old you sick fuck

someone give Jin combos to practice in t6 while I wait to receive Tekken 7

but Kazumi is fucking evil too she's a fuckin devil

What does Aris mean when he says he's going to look at flowers?

I understand fundamentally nothing about wakeup situations in tekken?

Kazuya was a little kid when that would have happened.

kuuga!

[citation needed]

He's right though, nobody is playing Tekken 7 for any reason other than SFV being bad. GG on the other hand should have people flocking to it because of how fucking amazing it, yet people neglect it, makes no fucking sense.

when is sfv going to get good neutral tools again

Huh? Aris says that when hes taking a break to smoke weed. He sure loves his memes.

Any tips for maining Chunners? I just went online for the first time and got bodied by a scrub Ken who did nothing but spam fierce tatsumaki and then destroyed a scrubbier Ken.

Tips for using her reversal?

Because goober gear fucking sucks and people will stop playing Tekken soon eough

Because the execution in GG is reaching maximum levels of autism

>What does Aris mean when he says he's going to look at flowers?
Smoke weed or take a shit or who knows

Kazuya inherited the evil of man from Heihachi.

I have those wierd d-lan power adapter things for my PC and a USB wi-fi stick so I can create a hotspot and play my PS4 online. Will I lag in fighting games? It's usually fine for shit like shooters.

you bend down to pick flowers so I guess taking a shit?

anyone inj2/rev2? is-east. or t7 at about this time tomorrow night

weed is trash and dumb to smoke

it takes longer to charge than her other moves.

ASW cancelled my order from DLGamer. They can go fuck themselves tee bee ache

GG is TOO anime. Why is this so hard to understand? And yes, I hoped more people would pick up GG, but alas, GG will always be a niche game within a niche genre. Sucks dick.

Core-A-Gaming's latest vid makes me think Capcom isn't going to put out anything serious until at least SF6 and only if they learn their lesson(s) from SFV and MvCi.

Doesn't matter how good goober gear is because it automatically turns people the fuck off with the cringy anime shit, and I'm a massive fucking weeb.

SFV is not bad, it has some technical issues and weird design decisions (that exist in every game, listen to chrisg) i'm glad capcom is working on fixing them.

save it for when the tekken honeymoon phase is over and people flock back to SFV before shitting on capcom players

lmao tekken execution is a million times harder over GG execution. enjoy grinding how to backdash just so you can play neutral

literally don't even think when aris is commentating, just enjoy the ride

youtube.com/watch?v=_J4c2T_xOww&feature=youtu.be&t=11m41s

>grinding how to backdash
You may be retarded. Tekken is piss easy.

>GG
>too anime
It's not any more anime than Street Fighter, and basically doesn't have any of the cringe factor that other anime fighters have.

Which one is cuter? Lili or Mommy?

>11:41
>pepperoni mushroom jalapeno let me get extra sauce on this one

what did he mean by this

This. GG is metal as fuck. Metal is anything BUT anime.

post 30s of you kbding in a real match

post you're 100% ewgf chains :^)

you're out of touch with reality

I can't, I missed the pre-order timeframe.

Leo.

Lmao no. I'm not gonna post shit for morons who can't even fucking back dash

don't act like 3d fighters aren't a fucking mystery

spacing and blocking can get so confusing because the crazy animations and the fact that a combination of button presses can make your character do a fucking backflip

he made a joke about how when he was commentating tekken 7 he kept naming moves random shit that sounded real and people would come up to him and say, hey great commentary, it's impressive that you know the names to all these moves, so he just started naming them more and more ridiculous shit and this was the end result

pc players please turn off your mics, i dont want to hear your mouth breathing

that video was so great

shame they wont learn shit from it and will instead pump out chun costumes while people think the game is "balanced" "fun" and "deep

>characters endlessly spouting memes in Japanese
>Jack-O
>Faust
>Bedman
>May
>Jam's annoying ass voice
And the whole art direction is anime pur sang. A metal OST doesnt not make a game not anime.

>nobody is playing Tekken 7 for any reason other than SFV being bad
Or, you know, and this might be really fucking hard for you to understand, because they like fighting games.

I preordered myself and some one else SFV, have Xrd Sign, Rev, and Rev2, and bought 3 copies of T7, one on PS4 and 2 steam gifts.
And I'm getting KoFXIV on steam when that releases too.
Stop shitting on other people's fun just because you don't know how to have any, you troglodyte.

Buy Eliza's game and prepare for her arrival one month from today!

You wouldn't invite such a beautiful girl over without properly getting accustomed to her game, would you?

please dont tell me my mic was on by default while saying "this dumb motherfucker" after whiffpunishing this guy just now

>weed is trash and dumb to smoke
say that to my sol online while you're trapped in the corner fafnir/5k/wild throw vortex kid

Which is worse; Neutered Mortal Kombat Starring Batman and Friends Along with The Plot of That One Episode of Justice League or Marvel Cinematic Universe Vs. Marketable Capcom IPs Finite?

And people wonder why everyone hates goobers

the fuck are you talking about

what a pussy lmao how are you gonna talk shit and not back it up

I have a question. My friend shared me his library and he have Tekken 7, but he don't played it yet and he won't for couple of days since he is not in his hometown now.
If I will start to play first will we have the same profile and progress? I don't want to ruin his expirience.

Can't decide if I should get the season 1 pass or not.
I have a feeling that I might be able to buy all the dlc characters just from playing the game and I'll just end up wasting my money on this.
But I also want those costumes.

>All these GG fags ITT
Listen your game is niche and will always be niche you have to accept it. It's just not gonna appeal to as many people as other games like sf, tekken or marvel. Whether it's the art style, the uber aggressive air dashing, the toxic elitist fanbase, or even Arcsys' Kike ways (hurr lets literally re sell the same game every year)

I personally have played a lot of different fighting games but for some reason I just dont care for GG that much. I liked Ac+R a lot more than xrd for some reason, also seriously fuck arcsys for being kikes. Idk how any of you can support that shit.

lmao you got to have the game first stoner. btw are you getting t7 which is why you don't have enough neet bux for rev2?

my psn ran out

>implying they actually play GG and aren't just false flaggers trying to shit on other games
It's like you've learned nothing from dank

>B-blazblue ruined GG fag you'll never understand!
I wish GG stayed a shitty 1 player assfaggot

is she swaying her booty for me?

you're delusional if you don't think most of it is real, yes there's false flaggining but we have actual proof goobers falseflag shitposted their own game even, goobers are actually insane

t. yop666

>tekkuck talking about someone elses game being niche

lmao just lmao

Not my problem you're terrible