>Motorcycle Related Japanese Cartoons
>Motorcycle Crashes
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Pics & Webms
>Motorcycle Dating Advice
>Motorcycle Things that will surprise you

/dbt/ map updated Last month:
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

don't buy a cool bike and then wreck it a week later alright?

Exciting motovlogs
Thread be dere

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_Qq_5SlFSw
youtu.be/LOY2iTf2GQ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Has anyone converted an older bike to a lithium ion battery?

Why bother

Have you ever tried not being retarded?

To save 10lbs of curb weight

Twice, and it was terrible

>To save 10lbs of curb weight
why not go to the gym and loose weight that way, fatty

crashed the fz6?

>dropped it once but it wasnt during the ride test. i went out of bounds oe time too many, that's why i failed. fucking u turns

I knew it, the only way you can fail MSF/CBT is dropping the bike.

No I'm thinking of starting a new project

I weigh 165, I could lose a few pounds but that doesn't mean a cx500 isn't pigfat from the factory. Those t cell batteries are heavy

The u-turn box is the worst. Turning was the best part.

Is there any sort of standard for early ECU instruments? Recent stuff is CAN bus (or if you're extra lucky, has a standard OBD port), old stuff is direct cable drive but in between.. you get a single mystery SPEED SENSOR wire to the speedo and mystery single wire from the ECU to the tachometer.
Is there any sort of 'standard' communication method (e.g. PWM, pulse-timing, raw proportional-voltage/current etc), or is it a case of everyone doing their own thing and just having to bite the bullet and stick a 'scope on the line with the bike running and seeing what you get?

you fucker i literally did not fail because of dropping the bike, i dropped the bike HOURS before the actual test. i failed because i went out of bounds in the cones too many times.

i lost no points because of the completely unrelated drop that occurred two hours before the test. i lost points because i was not proficient with u turns.

anyway, you only fail from dropping if you drop DURING the final test, or if you drop the bike twice during normal training.

I never said you dropped the bike, that was another user.

quoted you both at first, meant to delete you, not him, woops.did you take the MSF? how'd you do? all these anons told me it was easy as hell

hey nigger looks at this

Yeah, I took it before I got my first bike. The instructor was like the cool science teacher type, real chill. I was super stressed about the test, but I think I scored top out of the 5 or so people there. I was the youngest by at least 15 years. Only went outside the lines in the u-turn box, no foot down though.

>going outside the lines on an u-turn

How is that not a fail?
Also this image doesn't show the box you niggas have to take a uturn in right?

rec me some vids of POV motorcycle cornering/speeding

i want my heart to be pounding

Pretty sure it's a point based system, and foot down is a full fail for u-turns.

And yesno. I think it was similar size to the parallel lines in pic, but also used cones for boundaries and enter/exit.

Look up Joey Dunlop isle of man footage. You'll shit

youtube.com/watch?v=B_Qq_5SlFSw

probably going to be working all winter
thinking of getting a cbr with all that extra monay

I'm a little jelly at the variety of bikes you have, mine was mostly TU250X and I was too noob to grab one of the groms

>Pretty sure it's a point based system, and foot down is a full fail for u-turns.
foot down is 1 point touching the line is 5
retarded

the tu250x is the most 3rd world poverty spec piece of shit i've ever seen irl outside of the third world
i fucking hate it

Exfuckingscuse me for not having a year long memory for minute details.

any of street racing besides the old ghostrider vids?

>literally having a meltdown and an aneurysm

lol

what did he mean by this

lol look at this loser hes having an aneurysm

>being a goof

At mine we had Rebel 250s, a small dirt bike looking thing, and an almost sport bike. Guy on the dirt bike did an endo. Was a good time.

At my MSF 4-5 months ago we had a dude on a sumo/dual sport crash into the wall from muh whiskey throttle. Still got his license lmao

woah hey wtf i just left the course and i liked the bike for what low speed stuff we did. granted i never went past 2nd gear but

youtu.be/LOY2iTf2GQ8

> granted i never went past 2nd gear but

Yeah. That's the problem, it's not all low speed stuff IRL.

We had shitty CBR250s with fucked up throttle and clutch (at least mine did), and rebel 250s. And one dude on a dual sport who ran into a wall.

Look up MaxWrist. Dude's kind of an edgelord but still entertaining.

i kinda figured lmao

top speed is apparently 75?

it was still good imo for what it is.it has a place where it belongs. cease your bullying you cunt

>cease your bullying you cunt
n-no u

And yeah, you're right honestly. It's a good bike for what it is. I wouldn't want one here because Arizona is basically mad max. People are going 75-80 during rush hour, and faster when the highways are empty. I'd be scared of riding a 250/300 here personally, unless I avoided the highways entirely.

>tfw good gear isn't cheap
>tfw spending loads of money on gear
>have a whole load of cheap crap gear that is worn out, doesn't fit well and collecting dust now

Anyone else like me?

i want a bonneville but i dont want to support a british company what do i do

Buy a used Bonneville and pray it doesn't break

Buy used?

You're supporting India, not the company.

I have 7500 miles on my 4 month old t100 and have had no issues.

I save all my old gear, I have 5 jackets in my closet right now, I only use 2 of them.

Explicitly no. I used the same shitty jacket for three years so I could save for something decent. Still go back to it when it's too hot.

Should have figured the game out early, son.

Looks like you'd get a 50km range with a tank that small

>pedals
Poor discount asuka is getting her shins broken

reminder that if you dont ride a harley you will get laughed at and beaten to death by bearded alphas while your woman is fucked and the men chant HARLEY HARLEY HARLEY while you are beaten in to a pulp

Why not, are you German?

Yes. Its easy

That's if Harleys can catch up before they

>Run out of gas
>Fall because oil spill on rear tire
>Run out of oil

OK THATS ENOUGH OF YOUR GOD DAMN FALSE ACCUSATION BULLSHIT THAT NEVER HAPPENS

delete your post

NOW

Dont forget
>rear cylinder overheats and shuts down after riding at highway speeds for over a mile

Why is it that every Harley I see is ridden by a pot-bellied homo wizard? What is it about Harleys that attracts such subhuman scum?

Forgot about them tank slapping because cruisers aren't meant for playing "Catch the better bike"

Dont forget middle aged accoutants desperately clawing at a chance to be cool and badass with their $30,000 driveway ornament

>he rides a non american bike with no heritage

this is proof non Americans are incapable of functioning in society and must be sent to death camps

If you ride a Harley, most of it's non-american too.

>he doesnt ride a harley
fag

Wish I had friends. But I don't want to put the work in. I feel like I'm just fucked.

Hey, youre the one riding a $35,000 vibrator, mate.
>and not even a reliable one at that

Am I the only one who really wants that new Ducati Supersport?

>Ride my SV650 everyday
>Hate sport touring bikes
>Like the VFR but wish it was sportier
>SuperSport is exactly what I'm looking for

>tfw can't afford it

>rides shitbike
>wants another shitbike
You just have bad taste

>cunt tries to scam me
ree

i wanted my vintage bonneville for 1500 reeee

>You just have bad taste

You're not wrong

Sup /dbt/

Are all Septics as insecure as you? Why do you think Royal Enfield has no heritage, is it because you're allergic to history?

stop having fun

what's shit about the duc SS

Maybe some day

MOTO TARD FAG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think you are mistaken.

I'd guess he doesn't like it because it's not as balls out insane as the Panigale. I mean it's not meant to be though. It's also like 4k cheaper than the 959, and 13k cheaper than a 1299.

If all you want is to go fast you can just get a literbike, which I completely understand, that just isn't what I'm looking for.

And I gues some people dont like how it looks because they have poor taste.

Go pop wheelies with your bros

Forgot your mount to hold your bottle of pomegranate juice you fucking pussy.

Unreliable turd

Mmm

Yes. They make lithium ion batteries that are a direct replacement for lead acid batteries. You just pop them in and connect the terminals.

>tfw failed teh msf

>the amazing craigslist deal i thought i found yesterday was a scam

JUST END ME

at least i didnt actually get scammed

are you going to wizard world

Why are you so angry /dbt/?

how is it even possible to fail the msf how are so many of you capable of it

what's the maintenance schedule like on the 690?

im user from earlier. my instructor was strict as fuck. plus if i had a few more hours practice i would have passed

Seriously idk how they do it. I know a kid here in arizona who failed the drivers test like 4 times. It's so fucking easy.

>puts sportbike wheels on a dirt bike to ride in a straight line

The best. Go buy one

Ducatis haven't been unreliable for years now. What's with the groupthink friendo?

>tfw no mone to buy new 690ER

I think you are mistaken

Sell your other bikes and purchase one friendo

If the prices were similar for a SS and a 959, would there be much reason to go for the former? Around here there's about $800 difference between a Supersport S and a 959, both 2017.

This is a fucking scam, right?

lol I could sell all 3 of my bikes and still not have close to enough for a new KTM.

Financing? Payments are cheap per month

think there's any chance at all it's legit?

the sob story "woe is me" shit really gives it away the most

>some fucking stranger gives you their "personal word" over an email

christ

Not worth it. I want one but not that bad. I enjoy the bikes I already have and I can wait until I have a better job and financial stability before I buy an expensive one.