HELP!

Oh fuck guys please help me, oh god. Can i fix this? It's my dad's truck he'll kill me if he finds out. Can i fix this before he comes back on Monday?? I went out with my friends and they dared me to drift and I hit a cliffside. Please help, I don't have that much money, but can i atleast just make it not noticable? Or something? Just anything that'll make it not obvious I did this to my dads truck, please just help me Veeky Forums. Oh fuck I'm so dead!

pour concrete in the gas tank

Ur fukt

christ, is that brake rotor made of sandpaper or is it just extremely worn
also I'm no expert but it looks like the suspension is fucked too
I don't suppose you have a few thousand to spare fixing that

>brake rotor
lmao, that's a fucking drum brake user

Do they sell 50 gallon drums of bondo where you are?

Thats the backing plate/dust shield

Bondo? What will that do? Isn't that for like little dents?

>crashing
kys.

Guys seriously i need help. I'm at my friends house freaking out right now the truck is at a Vons parking lot right now what do i do!?

Hate to tell you user but you fucked up.
Let this be a lesson to:
1: not go past your limits as a driver
2:not use someone else's vehicle as a hoonmobile
3: that peer pressure is an awful thing

Sad thing is, this may actually not be bait.

Just kill yourself, its the only solution.

I'll be completely honest, incase this is somehow not bait.

There is no way. The bed will have to be replaced as the damage is quite massive. It could be popped out, bondoed and repainted and look alright, but it would never be as it should be

The entire rear suspension on that side is ruined, and the brakes on both sides would need a complete overhaul

The wheel is also completely ruined and not salvageable

The rear-part of the drivetrain may also have suffered some damage, and with shit luck you'll also have bent or cracked the frame

Its not fixable in a short amount of time, and not without tons of new parts and a well-equipped workshop

What kind of a truck is it?

Reverse image search

>No Results Found

A tub of bondo can fix the body, but the suspension needs new parts. Start making phone calls.

If OP is not faking it, then your fucked. Unless you have a ton of cash

You need at least:
>Brakes pads, rotors, calipers
>Complete Rear Suspension
>New Truck Bed + New Paint
>New wheel + 2 tires and all rotations
>Tail light
>Frame damage?

If your are that easily peered pressured, you shouldn't be driving. Especially a Ram.

you're fucked kid

That amount of damage is going to require quite an amount of money to repair and you are most likely fucked.

It's a 2000 something Dodge Ram, idk its my dad's he lets me drive it with permission but this weekend he left for some work shit out of town, and I borrowed the truck and was smoking with my friends in the nearby mountain road when we were near the end they told me that i should drift and i put on the foot brake and i spun into a cliffside. How much money do you think it'll cost me? Is it more than$1,000?

If you fix it yourself, no
If a shop does it for you your looking at probably $3000
Better pucker your asshole user

>image is dated September 8th

OP did anyone see you do it? is there a possibility there are severance cameras in the parking lot you drifted in?

if the answer to both of these is no, a false police report and insurance fraud is your only hope.

break the back window of your house and ransack the place, remove some of the valuables from the house like your moms jewelry, and small electronics, toss the keys down a storm drain.
then say you were broken into and the truck was stolen, if you do it right you are in the clear but if you do it wrong you are looking at 2-3 years for fraud but assuming you are white will most likely just get probation / community service.

Implying he hasn't fixed it yet and was fucking around 2 days prior to now

I don't think that truck will ever need pads rotors or calipers desu

>only $3000
Funny joke

>smoking
>pressured into drifting
>crashed dads truck when he entrusted you with it
>trying to hide this mistake instead of accepting it

If this isn't a well fabricated troll/bait thread, you are an idiot OP, probably a typical shithead child who thinks that they are hot shit because they get to drive a fancy truck and wants to impress their friends by drifting. Tell you father and get a job if you don't already have one you useless little shit and pay for the damages.

Why not?
The drum is just for the parking brake, retard. You can see the caliper in the first picture.

You mind as well arrange your funeral now because your getting an asswhopping when your pops gets home

Better go and leave town, OP.

Well I'm retarted and he's even more fucked then I thought

If this isn't bait you're probably better off selling it for scrap and buying a replacement truck. Just make sure to write down the miles.

Sorry I didn't mean to be mean to you.
But yeah he's super fucked because he destroyed his entire hub assembly

Since this is an older truck there's a decent chance you totalled it. Just start preparing to face the consequences so you aren't so scared when the time comes.

You're fucked.

My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

Just push it off a cliff my man, this thing is fucked beyond saving.

I'm saying to get it to atleast be drive able so when it breaks your old man will think it's just the truck shitting out

Shit son, now me and the mad scientist got to rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you fried.

this
holy kek OP will be floating within a few ours
F

This is what I'm looking for guys, what can I do to do this? Make it look like the truck gave out on it's own? Any tips.?

op i would like you to go thru a thought experiment for me.

imagine you work 40+ hours a week and your biggest assets are your house and your car. now you leave town for a weekend and let your son use your car. he GETS FUCKED UP and crashes it while being stupid.

would you like your son to tell you the truth, or die on the highway when the damaged frame snaps

Assuming you didn't bend the frame, that can be fixed for a couple hundred bucks. Pull-A-Part for a rear end $130, for the bed $210. Shoot it at Econo for $200, and you're in business.

Do the work yourself, and your old man will make money off of this, because that will probably book out at $2500 or more. Assuming a $500 deductible, he's going to put $1500 in his pocket.

are you literally retarded?

Just tell him that you fucked up. He will be much happier that you fessed up instead of trying to hide it

Offer to pay for it.

This is the only correct answer

Adding to this,
Just hit him with some BS that you were going to a friends house and some maniac almost hit you and you had to take evasive action or some shit and they kept going.

Do this then go to a fucking junkyard and get replacement parts for your truck

no, youre a fucking pussy

>Offer to pay for it.
It would be cheaper just to get another truck. Then part out the wreck.

He'll be super angry with me guys. And i can't do the work myself i don't even know how to change a car battery. I really can't just make it look good enough like that it breaks down when he's driving it and he thinks it was him, or the truck is just defective?

Kys, dumb subhuman.

Well maybe you should fucking learn, brainlet. Tell him you fucked up, and tell him that you'll do whatever you can to make it better. Ram parts are fucking everywhere. You just need a new rear axle and subframe. The bed can wait.

if i was this stupid id probably kill myself
if i was this good at baiting id make a career out of it

>fix it
There is no way that can be fixed with very little money in about a days time. Suck it up and take it like a man. Let this be a lesson to you. What is the worst he's gonna do? Yell at you? Make you get a job to pay for it?

Come on now user. This is an experience for you to grow and be a better person

Time to cook up an airtight story. You'll need a scapegoat.

The truck is probably totaled. Tell him what you did, like a real man, and don't try to hide it from him like some degenerate shithead.

>but dad didn't you see them?
Who?
>the 5 black guys who did this

look man when Veeky Forums of all places is telling you to do the right thing, that's a pretty strong hint that you should start reevaluating your life.

>Come on now user. This is an experience for you to grow and be a better person
You're forgetting OPs age. The typical person of his age group isnt familiar with the concept of personal responsibility
holy shit this lmao

Just lie. Say something ran in front of the truck and you had to swerve, you lost control. Something like that.

OP sounds like the kind of kid who does this type of shit regularly. The dad will probably see right through it.

OP doesnt strike me as the kind of guy with the mental aptitude required to lie about something like this and make it convincing

I mean im pretty young (sub 21) but if OP is older he should seriously reconsider what his priorities and responsibilities are.

By the age of 18, everyone should understand that they have responsibilities now. If they dont realize it, they deserve to get scolded tbqh

this could work , but if he ever finds out other wise, your relationship with your father is fucked and it'll be a headache, it's best to tell the truth now and offer to pay it back because
>A it will make him think he's raised a responsible son who can own up to his mistakes and not a retard like we all know you are
B. he won't be as mad

could claim hit and run...

Yeah, his dad will likely respect a liar less than a fuck-up.

I mean im only 22 myself but I live on my own and away from home, paying bills and shit

op
its an 08+ ram. should be able to find a bed in a junkyard.
here is the cheapest full beds i can find.
p/n 1G1703 at weller auto parts in grand rapids michigan. find some near you at car - part dotcom
assuming its a 4 door shortbed.
as far as driveable, just buy a new hub. it might dog-leg a bit but it isnt obvious. and you and a few buddies can swap the bed if you arent spergs.
the cheapest taillinght on the same site is 20 bucks, expect to pay 50. get a hub off of amazon or pay $900+ for a complete rear assy, hope you arent stupid enough to buy the wrong gears if its a 4x4 truck. you are easily looking at $2k if you can find all the parts near you, in parts cost alone. prolly 15 hours of labor to install it not including paint. goodluck user.

These are the only correct answers OP. Fess up and be a man. Your father will be even more pissed if you lie and/or try to hide it

I rolled my first car at 130mph and I've been lying about having to swerve to avoid a truck for 3 years now.
I've started to believe it.

there simply isnt enough time to acquire and install all of these parts. If op works through the night with friends he could have it done, but thats assuming he can find the parts and knows what the fuck he's doing

Thats a little concerning, but at least in that case it was your own car

yeah, op would be a lot better off if he fucked the front clip of daddies camry. maybe if he lives in a bigger town and can find someone to help him overnight. other than that your fucked fess up bud.

Ahaha, better get some tools kiddo, youre gonna have to fix it or pay for it.

Lower control arm, hub assembly, tail light,rear brakes, new wheel and tire, and an alignment. bout a 700 bucks, oh and your gonna have to bang that body panel out and clean that up.

whoops

How the fuck are you alive?

This user has it close. You have one day to hit up your local junkyard, hope to God they've got a truck that you can pull all the necessary parts you need, then hustle your ass and get it repaired. Better start praying to Beardy 'n Ballcap.

the patron saints of jank would not approve

>rear lower control arm
>murrican pickup
is it really legal to be this fucking stupid?

Say you've lost traction, OP.

The inside of the truck is fine, only the back is really messed up. I didn't even get hurt none of us did.

Also so everyone thinks I should tell the truth? I can't fix it myself it'll be impossible for me to because I don't know how. None of my friends do neither. I'm 19, and i can't pay much for it either. I don't have a job yet my dad gives me an allowance and i managed to save up about $1,000 dollars. I only ever buy food and some weed. All that about changing the bed and rear end seems impossible. Should i lie and tell him the truck was stolen, or should i just tell him i was tboned and that the other car ran away. He doesn't know i smoke, i wasn't even supposed to be using the truck this weekend. He doesn't let me use it if he's out of town so i really really do not want to tell him the truth. He'll never let me drive his cars again. Can't insurance fix it or something? He has full coverage he said before.

Personally, i'd start by giving him every single cent of that $1000 back in order to pay for repairs.

At the very least you need to own up to it. He doesnt necessarily need to know you were smoking. He doesnt need to know that you were fucking around with your friends either, but he needs to know you were driving his truck in a way it wasnt supposed to be driven and you fucked it up. YOU fucked it up.

lying is what is probably gonna save you but if the truck is that old and it has more damage then what is in the picture, the truck would probably be considered totaled but the insurance company.

>im 19
So am I. Fess up m8. Lot less ass tearing if you do. Just say you were with some friends (exclude the smoking crap because then he will tear you a new ass for another reason) and you were retarded and crashed it.

>He has full coverage

Good, just tell the truth. Insurance will total it.

I don't know your burger prices for parts but that aint look that bad. You might need to replace rear axle. This can be easily done in your driveway. Bed damage is nothing serious, can be fixed too but i doubt you can do it yourself.

And yeah, you just tell dad that you fucked up and suck it up. Truck is not totaled or anything, it's fixable but you won't be able to do it yourself right now.

do you really think you're gonna be able to get out of this?
>no job
>can't do the work yourself
>1000 dollars
good luck m8

Shit this is real.

>I can't fix it myself it'll be impossible for me to because I don't know how. None of my friends do neither.
Maybe you should all stop getting high and read a book.

>can't fix it yourself
>not working
>a fucking pothead
>only 19
>driving your dad's truck when he doesn't let you and totalling it because your equally retarded friends pressured you into trying to Initial D with it
OP, you have two options: tell the truth and accept your punishment like a man or kill yourself

I swear only immature fucks smoke weed. Grow up children

This

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You're fucking retarded for trying to drift your dad's truck without his permission, and it's time to face the consequences. Telling him the truth is your only way not to fuck up your relationship with him. As far as I can tell, you're dumb as rocks but not probably not a piece of shit. Don't be a shitty son.

>leave cell phone at home
>break car window
>leave car on side of road
>report car stolen

Best solution. Your dad gets a new truck and you don't get blamed. Don't be a pussy, OP.

>totalling it
Looks like you totaled your head. Mechanically it's a one day job. Body damage is nothing serious, body shop can fix that easily.

this
not all of us are born smart, but all of us can decide whether or not we want to be deadbeat pieces of shit.
stop smoking weed for a while, tell the truth and get your shit together OP

Here is what I say
>tell the truth (dont tell about smoking n shit)
>stop smoking because that is the reason why you did stupid shit
>Get a job
>fix the truck
>apologize to your father

He will be happy that you fessed up and take some responsibility to get it fixed. Don't be stupid OP. You can easily make the situation worse by lying

>19 years old (probably actually 16 and lying)
>no job
>driving dad's truck
>smoking weed
>trying to drift with parking brake
>doesnt know how to fix this
>still considering lying to dad about what you did to his truck
you're fucking pathetic, you should make up the largest lie possible so he beats your ass even harder when he finds out.

How much is that truck worth though?