Itt the worst faggots on the road

itt the worst faggots on the road
>people who drive under the speed limit in the middle lane

>people that drive the speed limit in the left lane

>people that think just bc the road is empty they can chill in the passing lane

>liars after accidents

Aka

How can one entire nation spawn so many shit drivers. What the fuck is wrong with you people.

Solution for this:
Waves of snowplows in each lane. Go too slow and you get chucked off the motorway. Plows travel at the following speeds:

>60mph on the inside lane
>70mph in the middle lane
>70-90mph on the outside line (Depending on traffic)
>20mph on the hard shoulder to incentivise not breaking down.

fixed ur roads

here i'll do you one better
>people who right turn out of a parking lot into the middle lane of the main road and go 10mph under the limit

>people who constantly have their foot on the brakes, making their brake lights flash every second or so
>people who ride with their highbeams on, or "improved" their headlights with HID/LED bulbs
>people who tailgate for no fucking reason (usually soccer moms in huge SUVs)
>people who honk their horn immediately after the light goes green

No joke if you break down in the Caldecott tunnel in California during rush hour, they will ram your car out of the tunnel to prevent another fire

Lol. I went through the Dartford tunnel a few weeks ago and both tunnels (there are 2) had cars break down just as I was going through. Takes them forever to clear it every time.

>People in the HOV lane who go slower than the entire highway during rush hour traffic

I experience these people almost every day. There is a special place in hell for them.

>car breaks down in the Lincoln Tunnel during rush hour
>it's a $3k Civic with a few simple mods

This. It is always a landscaping truck going the speed limit so Pedro isn't pulled over and deported

PEOPLES WHO DON'T PUT THEIR BLINKERS

SRSLY HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT? ARE YOU THAT STUPID TO FORGET IT ALL THE TIME?!!

Slower traffic keep right doesn't apply to three lane roads. In high traffic roads, left lane is for passing, middle lane is for through traffic, right lane is for merging. So basically if someone in the middle lane is going slow, pass them. That's what the left lane is for.

correct, on 3 lane roads you should be in the middle if you're not passing or exiting.

Better there than the fucking left lane.

>people who drive under the speed limit ever in crystal clear conditions with a car in good running shape and not carrying a large/unusual load
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>people who brake for no reason with nobody in front of them
this pisses me off the most

they're out of blinker fluid, obviously

these are the people who go 30 in a 45 zone out of town, too. goddamn I hate them. then, when the speed limit changes in town to 30 they go 40

no. fuck you. stop driving slow in the middle lane

nah
im not gonna move to the right and go 55 just because you want to do 80 in the middle lane
why dont you just pass me on the left?

Because there's usually a clapped out sienna going 55 in the left lane too

middle lane is for trucks to pass because they're not allowed in the left lane
slow drivers keep right you satanic faggot

is that so? seems like truckers treat it as their own personal lazy sunday drive lane to me
>see a huge hill
>aware that he is fully loaded
>should i move over because i know i'll drop down to 50mph?
>lol ya right, fuck you, everybody

>any driver with Washington plates outside their containment state.
>drivers who go 5-10mph under the speed limit because it's raining.. in Oregon.
>anyone in a minivan or prius
>people who tailgate
Don't come to Portland. The driver here literally can't comprehend driving less than 30 feet off your bumper.
>people who don't honk at the driver texting at the green light. Even after it turns yellow

Oh and had this happen yesterday
>motorhomes that park in the left turnlane with no hazards, no cones, and no sign that they're parked.
>people who brake because there's a car in the oncoming lanes
This is a thing here.

This

>people who drive faster than me are crazy
>people who drive slower than me are idiots

>people who use this phrase thinking they aren't the root of most of these

I do this all the time when driving around midnight here in Vegas when going through a green at an intersection. Too many people I've known died from drunk drivers. Sorry man.

>merging with traffic and cutting across 3 lanes of traffic all at once with no blinkers (saw it happen the other day from some bitch in a white tahoe)

Technically if your talking about slowing at intersections that's not for no reason. In Portland we have that problem, but with stop signs. Shots genuinely scary on a bike because driver here treat them as yield signs, regardless of how bad their visibility is.
>driver who stop 6ft after the stop sign, if they stop at all.

refugees shouldn't be allowed to drive in my country desu

>people should take a corner too fast and die because I have ADHD
What did he mean by this?

>take a corner too fast and die
Hyperbole pls, you have to be doing 2x the speed limit to die

The pedestrians that milk the street crossing. I pass them every morning and there are about 20 of them that walk as slowly as possible. I've started aiming for them and not yielding.

Very low testing standards, you can litteraly pass the theoric test with half of what you're supposed to know. The practical test is really bad too, 15min of low traffic driving, a 3-points maneuver, 1 half assed parallel parking, and you're good to go.

After my theoric test, I used the full 36 months period to drive with my dad before taking the practical test, and I was shocked to see how little they ask of you, most people either take 20 hours of (pathetic) driving school, or drive with a parent for a month or two before the practical test, and they usually nail it.

>liars after accidents

oh boy
>hit someone
>hey its my fault lets move our cars so we wont block the traffic, i already called the cops they will come to fill paperwork
>cops show up
>that dude hit me

lol

>people who brake sharply for uphill corners
For fuck's sake, you don't need to. Just lift your right foot and you'll slow down

Yep. In Oregon we don't even do the parallel parking part. No highway time at all, and only 1 lane change required. It's a joke. Partly explains
>merge onto 55mph freeway going 40mph

>driving the speed limit in the middle lane in a big van

Unfazed my guy

People in piece of shit cars who overtake me because they're speeding at the end of a 60km zone but then can't even hit the speed limit in the 100km zone so I have to overtake them. Reeee everytime.

People who obsessively creep forward at a stop sign or red light.
It's annoying and these retards end up halfway into the intersection before they can actually go, and it makes it unclear if they're going or not. If they're coming on to a main road from a sidestreet, it makes it look like they're about to peel out right in front of me.

What's wrong with this? Just overtake them on the left or stay on the left

Maybe its a California thing, but drivers who panic when it starts to rain. Seriously, they all slam on the brakes and traffic slows to a crawl because water has now emerged from the sky.

ITT people don't understand that the middle lane is the trough lane and not a passing lane.

>People who don't leave clearance behind each car during traffic

They're the people who heavily contribute to traffic.

>The pedestrians that milk the street crossing

The only place I have this problem is college campuses in the city. Particularly Georgia Tech
>Driving on the street
>Georgia Tech student walks in front of my car without looking both ways because they're at a crosswalk painted in the middle of the street

Anyone who owns a Nissan Altima. Don't know why, just know it's true.

Tests aren't even standardized. I got my drivers license for exiting the parking lot, circling the building (3 stop signs, one light), and parking in the space I pulled out of (marked diagonal, not parallel).
It took about four minutes and I never have to retest.

>people who honk their horn immediately after the light goes green
1. It was at least five seconds;
2. Get off your fucking phone.
>any driver with Washington plates outside their containment state.
>drivers who go 5-10mph under the speed limit because it's raining.. in Oregon.
>anyone in a minivan or prius
Huh, didn't realize you Oregon folks hadn't figured this one out yet: all those people have something in common. They have moved north from California.

>liars after accidents

just get a dashcam, let them lie as much as they want. then whip out the footage when they think they have you.

then sit back and relax as they try to backpedal

>then sit back and relax as they try to backpedal
nah, let them lie to a judge so you can completely ruin their life

>when you ruin someone's life that deserves it

is there any better feel?

letting them make false statements in a police report is pretty bad

You don't have to parallel park for the driving test in my state either. Literally have the easiest test but I still hear about people going one city over to take it because its just huge empty roads. Then these people come back to said city, without the faintest idea of how to drive.

>not having a 6th sense for when someone wants to change lanes
shiggy

yeah, but lying to a cop is technically filing a false report, basically the equivalent of calling 911 without cause
lying to a judge under oath is a felony

women

What scares me is there are people who fail ours not once, but multiple times! Like how the fuck do you fail a test that's only requirement is to have a pulse?

T-Thanks Intel.
They are literally moving calfags here en-mass. Right now they're building over 5000 homes near me to import more calfags, while doing zero infrastructure upgrades.

>slowing down for green lights
>no turn signal when yield left turn/ straight through intersection
>no fucking turn signal when pulling out a a parking lot so I have to wait to see what the dumbfuck does

>use blinkers even when alone in the road
>always let people merge
>always drive at or -/+5 the speed limit
>always wave at people who let you pass even though you had right of way
>always wave at people who cut you off
>always wave at people who violate your right-of-way
>always wave at pedestrians to go and cross
>always wave at jaywalking pedestrians
who here /goodboydriver/?

Fucking brakefags reeeee

Fucking this
>random asshole can only do 80kmh
>does it in a 100 zone
>does it in an 80 zone
>does it in a 50 zone
>passes me in a 70 zone cus hur I'm slow lol
>literally as soon as he pulls back in front of me I pull out and pass him because we've now entered a 100 zone and he's blocking me
>gives me a look like I'm an idiot

>running anything but stock lights
>not an offroad vehicle

these people shouldn't be allowed licenses, or to breathe

Waving people through who don't have right of way is a good way to get them or yourself in an accident and is also illegal in Oregon.

oregonian here

I do it all the time, lel

but when I do, I'll double-check to make sure it's actually clear for them to go

>people speed up to close a gap when you turn on your indicator to change lanes
what in the actual fuck

I own a 98 manuel Altime, but I always ho fast I promise (as in 75-80 mph. If i go any faster my car will literally fall apart)

>get on the freeway
>get behind some faggot going 40MPH when there is zero traffic
>mfw he has his phone in front of his face and is nearly drifting into other lanes

The people who drive incredibly slow, don't use their blinkers when turning on to one of these on ramps, brake a fuckton before turning on to it, then drive at 20mph on it

Those people that literally snake around in their lanes. No even that they are on their phones they just can't drive in a fucking straight line. Swerving into other lanes and shit or just swerving around in their own lane. Saw some bald cholo with one hand on the top of the wheel leaned back in his chair swerving fucking everywhere

>People that drive with their hazards on in the rain.

Yep this pisses me off instantly and every other idiot does it here in south florida.

I fucking HATE these faggots.
I always accelerate until I can hear my tires go a bit Dagumi. That's when I know to stop accelerating. So probably doing 30 to 35 on the curve and then getting up to 50 on the straight, getting ready to merge.

Why do they do this shit? We know its raining you octagenarian shits. Just turn on your lights god damn it.

I don't understand why it's illegal to pit these people.

Not sure how this was realivent to my comment, but I got a '74 Hilux that I got to 85 once. It was pretty terrifying, would not suggest.

I got blocked in behind a parked bus by a guy doing this shit. I wasn't even trying to pass him either, just trying to get behind him. I took off my rear view mirror trying to pull my work's van to safety at the last second. I shouldn't have been going that fast towards a bus in the first place but I didn't realize how bad my shitbox's brakes were or that this dude was going to slow down out of nowhere.

What's your cunt? These look fun

>why did you go when you didn't have the right of way?
>OFFICER THAT GUY WAVED ME THROUGH
>[blocks your license]
DEVILISH

How did you people ever pass your driving test? You should always be on the most right lane unless you're passing someone.

Vriend, you probably took your test 20 years ago.

Not like it is hard right now but the test takes 50 minutes and there's 5 maneuvers now and you have to do all sorts of parking.

They literally changed it last June.

If they are on a crosswalk you should be ready to slow down and yield to them.

Is this still about Belgium? Because this is all utter bullshit.

Drivers are absolutely horrible here though.

Maybe, but making false statements in a police report is worse.

It's not my responsibility to ensure the other party isn't lying.
We'll find that out later in court, where he can explain his reasoning to a judge.

Do you actually have to testify under oath in front of a judge when you bump into someone else and a dispute arises?

Sounds a bit over the top.

Sometimes when Im in a reall bad mood I drive at the speed limit and overtake people without even looking at the left lane, pretending that no one can or should go faster than me anyways.

The amount of mad is absolutely glorious.

>Liars after accidents

I was driving on a unlit country road and it was already dark. This fucking asshole comes from the side road and cuts a guy off on the main road off by taking a left turn. Worst part, he didn't have his headlights on and he's driving a black BMW. The guy who was now behind him realized at the last second and turned right, flying off the road at 60 mph and flipping multiple times before his car stopped and was upside down. Luckily, this was pretty much the only part of this road with no trees on the right side. The guy got out of the car without a scratch and I thought he was hilariously polite consider what just happened. The BMW douchebag started arguing with him that he had his headlights on and he was such a fucking massive nigger about it. I couldn't believe it, he was clearly in the fault and the poor guy risked serious injury not to crash into him and yet he was being such a grade A piece of shit that it made me sick. After a while of overhearing the conversation I approached them and told the BMW nigger that I saw what happened and that he was in the wrong, and that I will be a witness in court if I need to. After that I gave my contact information to the poor dude but it looks like the BMW dumbass wasn't stupid enough to keep lying after that point. I'm so fucking happy I was there considering we were the only 3 people present on that stretch of road. It would pretty much be impossible to prove the BMW fucktard was lying since the other guy didn't have a dashcam.

If you are on the right lane and the person on the left lane (still a bit behind you) is going a fair bit faster than you, I can understand why they do it though. It is often either that or being stuck for 30 seconds looking at some tard overtaking at 2 km/h faster than the other car.

That,

also take sweet ass time to return to right lane. Or signal right, move a bit right in the lane. Don't go. Repeat for extra laffs. Eventually go and make eye contact with the driver that comes steamrolling by. Laugh.

actually, the left lanes here is bumpy because of trucks, so i stick to the middle lane if i'm not slowpoking.
i don't chill on the right lane because i don't speed anymore and can't be bothered by retards flashing their lights.

>Bmw drivers aren't a meme
Seriously about 90% of the faggots that drive these cars cannot be assed to use a fucking signal

>itt the worst faggots on the road
french people. also
>speedlimits

Maybe in Clapsico.

I'm a BMW driver and I do my best, but goddamn if I don't see shittons of other BMWbabbies not using their turn signal.

>*There is a special lane in hell for them.
Fixed that for you.

>leaving for work early in the morning
>ac going hunnits but windows still fogged asf
>turning right (rhd county) onto Main Street in town (50km/h)
>seems clear, no lights
>pull out and cruise to the speed limit bc car is still cold
>hear screeee behind me followed by heaps of tooting
>some fag in a black accord was speeding with no headlights on
>I wind down the window and flip him the bird
>he finally realises and turns on his lights
>slinks back in shame
>mfw leave him in the dust on the open road because he's one of those cancerous sub humans who speeds in built up areas but drives slow on the open road

>slowing down for green lights
I do this when i'm driving in the US because your fucking traffic lights don't give any warning when they're going to change lights. At least here the green blinks when is going to yellow so you know you have to slow down or keep going if it isn't blinking

>accelerates towards red light
>Hit brakes 50 feet away
Gee I wonder why your mileage sucks so much

What the fuck is the point of that? That's what yellow lights are for. How retarded are people where you're from that they need two cues to slow down or hurry the fuck up?