/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official Steam, Discord, or IRC group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam, discord, or IRC groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 2nd of June:
455 – Sack of Rome: Vandals enter Rome, and plunder the city for two weeks
1010 – The Battle of Aqbat al-Bakr took place in the context of the Fitna of al-Andalus resulting in a defeat for the Caliphate of Córdoba.
1774 – Intolerable Acts: The Quartering Act is enacted, allowing a governor in colonial America to house British soldiers in uninhabited houses, or other buildings if suitable quarters are not provided.
1924 – U.S. President Calvin Coolidge signs the Indian Citizenship Act into law, granting citizenship to all Natives born within the territorial limits of the USA.

>News
CK2 DD 53 - Time to Pay Tribute
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-53-time-to-pay-tribute.1025784/

EU4 DD 30/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-30th-of-may-2017.1025986/
>Random Country Picker

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - MEIOU
mediafire.com/file/9bpv3lg9jl597dm/M&T_v1.99.01.7z

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/4EFXkGq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder these are the true, natural borders of Syria and anyone who disagrees is JIDF.

Gas the commies

La Plata

natural borders of ASsyria*

I never got how ssnp claims cyprus

>Cyprus and other rightful greek/Armenian lands

no, fuck off

Where is bombermod, op? You have failed bomber harris again.

Can someone please explain how the fuck this is possible.

>brawny
>family focus
>treasure giving 0.25 health
>dies at the age of 42 due to "poor health"

Meanwhile his WHORE of a mother has cancer and is 67. When she passed I was getting the Duchy of Mercia.

I'm okay with this, the Assyrians are based

>Cyprus

[triggers angry racist PC gamer nerds]

How do I Brandenburg now?

Every game Bohemia decides to fuck my ass and rivals me day 1

Is this the reason Cyprus is not free? Fucking mudslimes thinking it is muslim? Why do they think like this..

*maronites secede*
*form Phoenecia*

Wtf happened?

The seljuk turks literally flipped and converted entirely to a jewish heresy. They weren't even Jewish before.

Is this a cult's work? If so that's actually pretty funny.

>gsg MP discord memes at an all time high
>actual V2 MP dying

I think invaders get events to adopt a local religion or some shit

To all the cry babies in the comments: get a job losers! Like seriously, this DLC is the price of two beers at the bar... Fucking losers. Stop complaining about the price. Maybe the people complaining are well-fare parasites. Go work, losers.

I'm really looking forward to these immersion pack series. I hope there will be tons of them. Also, I want more content packs please. Thank you Paradox Interactive.

How to effectively industrialize in V2 after letting laissez faire do its thing for the first 20 years? I'm playing hpm as France

Is constructing liquor factories in every single province actually effective or just a meme?

Pic unrelated

look at RGOs for each province of each state, and build production chains in each state based on those RGOs

also, you know you can switch to state capitalism right away at the start, right?

>beers
>the bar
>well-fare

There's no need to buy them on launch anyways. If you're poor get them when they're on sale

Based.

>didn't add bombermod to the OP to fuel the growing unrest between discord and the thread
shameful

Bomber is taking suggestions for his mod. Talk to him at this discord: k8e55J

>no Hearts of Goyims 4 in OP

>455 – Sack of Rome: Vandals enter Rome, and plunder the city for two weeks
Does Germanic villainy never end!?

discord.gg/4EFXkGq

come help us make groB discordium

sauce me nigga

thanks

That really made me think.

why would anyone join your discord when some white nerd keeps banning anyone with social skills

link expired, fucking kikes fooled me

based Pope helping Poles, thanks bomber

how do i not be shit at hearts of iron 3 and darkest hour

>To all the cry babies in the comments: pirate the game, losers!
FTFY.

BTW this is coming from someone who's actively employed.

Play them and figure out how they work.

not that guy but how do I play HOI3 and DH

Play them and figure out how they work.

doubleclick "hoi3.exe" or "dh.exe"

Is this run hopeless?

Castille allied France since day one, and Aragon never had a chance to gang up on Castille.

Not sure how to proceed. I'm going to annex Tlemcen as soon as relations hit +190, and then betray Tunis for some same culture/religion land, but after that I'm stuck.

Now that I have sea access, should I colonize southward in Taiwan, the Philippines and the Spice Islands?

i can beat some of the scenarios but the long campaigns i keep getting raped by france

but i bought them in steam
only correct answer

What are you doing?? Why didn't you expand into the European hordes? You're asking to be gangraped by a Russian horde.

>raped by france
Horrific bait.

bomber what did you mean by this?

no really,
Just play them and ask questions here.
Even though nobody talks about it there's still plenty 'veterans' here

>play meme mod
>get memed on

i actually like this idea

What happen if you click those decision?

nice bomber, you took V2 AI to the next level

I'm planning on forming Yuan. I just need a couple more provinces, and to flip to an Eastern religion; probably Confucian so I can harmonize all this Sunni land I own.

Check trade routes to know what makes more sense.

Also, if you see Muscovy in one or more wars, consider declaring on them. They're growing a bit too strong, they might eventually go after you.

What Russian horde, he's the only non-Manchu horde left

>probably Confucian
This means you don't want CNs. Confuncian CNs are awful.

Go for the spice islands then.

I think he meant going after the European hordes *before* Muscovy annexed them.

Why haven't you formed Bukhara?

martial law simulator i guess

It's either that or some flavor of Buddhism, and Buddhism is awful in general, plus it won't help my religious unity.

>Confuncian CNs are awful.
y

They don't harmonize properly, but they don't convert either. So they end with lots and lots of unrest.

If you want the CNs, nothing stops you from switching back to Islamism after you got the Mandate.

Does RimWorld count as a partial 4x?

Wtf, why isn't HoI4 or Distant Worlds in the OP?

Well, after forming Yuan I plan on forming the Mughal Empire so I'll have a religious clusterfuck on my hands one way or another, might as well stay Confucian.

What tech is experimental psycology?

>made hpm shit
Bravo, Steamcordplaza.

Bad luck bro.

>18 November, 180: The Russian Empire declined a Military Alliance offer from Greece.
Top fucking kek, looks like they'll never get their land back.

except bombermod/hpmp didn't change anything about italy, that shit happens in HPM

Anglos either die young or live long enough to become villains.

I meant Russian Horde because Muscovy. they got a shit load of manpower and they zerg rush you.

Muscovy is my Ally at 86 Trust, we're happy being on our respective sides of the Urals.

I wonder if that'll change when they form Russia and get permanent claims on my clay. Oh well.

>Crimean War in Poland

Countries will never betray you if you got over 80 trust iirc, but once they change tags their relations sorta reset for a month, in which he might rival you.

If he doesn't rival you within the month when he forms Russia, you're safe.

>update to 1.21
>UI is now missing buttons

Whats going on here?

Those threads are made for Paradox fanboys. Not even Civilization is allowed here, let alone a story generator.

You need the dlcs. Buy them at the steam store right now, kudasai'.

Why the fuck is Polish uprising right after Crimean War when irl it was in 1863? Same shit in HPM. Bomber if your mod isn't just for memes change this.

1. What the fuck.
2. There's like 5 egg yokes coming out of her ass but just one egg went in. Fucking hack animators can't even keep track.

It actually makes perfect sense for them to launch the uprising just after the Crimean war, as Prussian occupation forces pull out of the territory the Poles refuse to accept the re-admittance of Russian administrators to the area.

Fund them.

These meme revolts (theres the kurdish one too) that HPM (RIP) added are pointless anyway as they spawn with to army and are conquered immediataly.

Same with the CSA, it's unfixable.

It makes sense this game but in general its ahistorical.

I thought this was something HPM implemented (or said he was going to implement) before he left. Wasn't it? It's been months so my memory is hazy.

pls respond
if i dont blob i think i'll die

>jewish Iraq

l e l

So... This is the power of ebin Prussiums... Pretty nice.

>Jews trying to fuck Poles once again
nothing new

forgot

>democracy is jewish
>monarchism is jewish
>communism is jewish
>an-capism ks jewish
Is there any non Jewish ideology?

Fascism?

Hey user, I'll let you in on a major secret.

None of those ideologies are Jewish.

Can someone give me encouragement to play black ice? I always just ragequit whenever the game crashes a few years in, and then come back a few weeks later and do the same thing. How do I break the cycle?

Fascism is the best thing that has ever happened to Jews. The alleged Holocaust allowed them to create propaganda and gather support for Israel. Now whenever someone mentions Jews, they can just call you a nazi and everyone will defend them because "muh Holocaust".

t. Shlomo Shekelstein