/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Lies Edition

Sent to Iosefka's clinic and experimented upon: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/24349
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PURGE FILTH

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/24349
Thoughts?

Also, captchas are insufferable. Google servers keep faltering.

Anyone wants to bully shadows and get me an extra vermin to make Valtr happy? Ringing at fog, pass snake
I'll ring for Rom right after

If you could add one more area to the game of your own design, what would it be?
I would go for a village up in the mountains, to see how the scourge and hunting methods would change at high altitude.

you NG? NG+, NG++?

>guys what if we took the hunter's axe and gave it more damage and a transformation penalty

Comfy thread

Same, I love villages with houses you can enter, specially when you only enter a specific house if you break the window.

NG but I'm overleveled

One of these days one or two of you lovely anons are going to carry me through the dlc underleveled for this

So is the core narrative of this game like Dark Souls, where the protagonist is essentially being played by greater forces? That's what I've amassed so far. Still on my first couple playthroughs though.

Still looking for co-op?

You there, poster! didnt you see the OP? Turn back at once. /bbg/, burned and overrun by fags, home now only to autists. they are no harm to the rest of Veeky Forums. Turn back at once, or the poster will become the meme.

be right there

This was funny to start with but it got old fast tbqh.

>dat feel when comfy co-op partners

Thank you, dear hunter!

Truthbomb tbqh

Thanks you two! Gonna make a run for Nightmare Church before I beckon again.

That was brutal.

Ringing at burguer lamp

...you are a skilled poster. Adept, merciless, half-cut with shit. As the best posters are.

Themes of Bloodborne include family, the meaning of home, environmental activism, and the character building nature of labor.

Anytime.

That was some good stuff, user. Need more help?

I'm following in the Blunder Wunder's footsteps and doing a Blunderbuss only run, but I'm struggling to think of a fitting name. I'm thinking something along the lines of Shotgun Tommy or Columbino but I can't settle on anything. Anyone have any ideas?

Also considering Fucko the Clown

Ash, or Dominic Guy

Just use "Nigger with AIDS". I name all my characters that.

No problem. I don't know if I can help for Ludwig though. I don't think I have any files with access to that area right now, but I'll check

Some of u r ok

Shotgun Tommy sounds pretty cool desu, though I also do approve of Fucko

...which is why I must filter you!

Good purging. I can ring in the Forbidden Woods with the same pass if you're interested. Pretty sure I don't have anything optional left at this point

Ringing at burguer lamp
pass snake, got one slot left

You can never go wrong with Fucko the Clown

Still ringing? I may join if you are if that's alright

I'll be heading right over, we still have a slot open if you want another hoontah

Yeah, none of the files I have are close to Ludwig sadly.

Aw, shame. Thanks for helping with Amelia however!

I think Bloodborne may have one of the most visually appealing aesthetics in a long while. I love looking at everything in this game.

Yep, Yurie just one shot Mein Kampf and then me

ringing at lamp

>Play through BB up until Paarl, having fun
>Paarl kicks my ass, I start to grind heavily
>Have like 100K echoes saved, going to deposit them after this next run
>Die to a Bagman, then die again after getting careless
>Quit playing so I don't go insane
>Months pass, delete BB off my PS4 because 500GB isn't enough, and I figure that I can always come back to it later
>See Paige and Pat play through the game, get motivated to start it again
>Game stays on title screen, have a 3-5 hour download ahead of me
>After it says the install isn't complete and that my save data isn't recognized
I wasn't expecting any of that and holy fuck I was terrified.

Ringing now

pass Gizzard in the Forbidden Woods BL55 for anyone who wants in

It's funny to me how suddenly echoes become meaningless. While losing 100k like that does suck ass, once I hit 98 I've accrued 300k and couldn't give a fuck about them. Always have max vials/bullets

Yikes, well I wasn't much help, was I?

>dat feel when getting bamboozled like a faggot by these Ailing Loran Chalice guys

Beckoning for Ludwig with pass hmlgs at the Nightmare Church
BL30

REEE spooky fucks

And another cooperator just got one shot by Yurie. Had to kill her or I'll get no cooperators for Rom.

Reringing at Rom fog, pass snake

post waifus

Still ringing?

Yep. Just refreshed my bell for you. 2nd lamp, Nightmare Church. I think that's what it's called.

Sorry Yorshka I'm not as good at melting bosses as Segalt is

Just got bamboozled again and lost my 60k souls.

Feels bad.

Anyone want to come and help?

Pass is kosm

Isn't _he beautiful?

>tfw I don't even have max anymore
I used to have a surplus of vials and bullets and I burned through them in my grind/later attempts.
Now I'm trying to go get Ludwig's Holy Blade and I already know I'm going to get pissed

Silly, I got stomped on. I hope you two got Amy, though.

We did! I panicked and ran around like a maniac but managed to smack her head enough.

Y-you don't happen to be Segalt do you? If you are just wave at me.

I'm doing story chalices and would like some company. Gonna be going back and forth between hintertombs and pthumeru. If you're interested ill be wandering about with pass: fug.

Unfortunately, I just got off. Hopefully someone comes. If your'e still at it I'll be back in about 20-25 minutes.

Alright, well that went much better

I'm gonna take a break for today. I had an early morning.

I'll be back tomorrow, tho. You heard that, Segalt?

what gem setup do i need if i want to use a skill based weapon on a str build?

I think you need a heavy abyssal and two tempering gems. Or maybe it's two heavy abyssals, I'm not sure. I'm still working on that build

yeah its the one or two heavy abyssals im not sure about

Cheers! I hope we can go through Ihyll tomorrow then.

Thanks Segalt, HMS get!
>no church garb

I'll be right back..

It depends on the weapon. Pure skill weapons like Rakuyo and untricked Bowblade are better with two Heavy Abyssals. What are you planning on converting?

church pick

Anyone need help with anything? Got a lil bit before I'm gonna sleep

Just finished trecking through Forbidden Woods with a hoontah, still need my help?

Thanks, egg-chan.

Anytime, hoontah. I'm going to see if that one user still needs my help, if not we'll go beat up Rom.

It's just or the old hunter's version of beast cutter is way WAY better?

Pretty sure Church Pick is better with 1 Heavy Abyssal.

Assuming 50/25 Str/Skl:
612 AR w/ 3 27.2%
638(+15) w/ 2 27.2%s and 1 HA
625(+30) w/ 1 27.2% and 2 HA

No, it really is.

>warp to the wrong lamp
>have to face 2 fucking loading screens

Meant to be a reply to

>warping from lamp to lamp will never be patched in
>will never be able to refresh vials/consumables by resting at a lamp
>SRRC will never be improved

>forgot to lit the first lamp at the hunter's nightmare
>AGAIN
>have to make all my way from Ludwig passing crow + cutter shitfest

WHY AM I SO FUCKING RETARDED
I DO THIS ALL THE FUCKING TIME

JUST LIT THE FUCKING LAMP YOU TURBO RETARD

would i lose much AR converting church pick to str on a 50/25 str/skl build using one heavy abyssal and 2x 27.2 compared to using a church pick with 3x 27.2%'s on a 25/50 str/skl?

Can't you just use the Nightmare Church lamp to head back to the Dream and then get snatched by the Amygdala?

Not so much help aa friendly company.

I'm sure we'll be able to kill Rom while we wait. I'll meet you at the Bygen lamp.

Oh, and here. :^)

having trouble with Logarius at bl46
ringin outside his fog, pass is bbg if anyone wants to help

RIP user
I hate that crow/cutter shitfest alley

A Pick on a 25/50 build should get 650AR. So you'd be losing ~12 AR, however you'd be gaining 15 flat damage so it's made up for the most part outside of the very high multiplier attacks like R2s.

nvm gotem

Fug, I just noticed your post. I'll try to make short work of rom, and SRRC in when done.

Time to go to class if ya know what I mean

SRRC'ing now

alright so its basically the same?

Alright lads. First playthrough was fun. Time for round two. I got some characters planned and wanna know which you guys think would be a good one to go for first. I did a 25/50 STR ARC setup my first run.

>Pure BLT
>Pure Arc
>Pure STR
>25/50 STR/SKL quality

>trying to get the vermin from the boom hammer red eye huntah
>fucking is fucking invincible
>decide to lure him to the ctulhu executioner
>the hunter one shots it with a R2

Jesus those red eye hunters are fucking monsters

Pretty much.

Pure blt and arc kind of suck until you get the necessary weapons and gems. The early game can be a bit frustrating. Pure str and quality would be a lot easier, in my opinion.

:^) I'm good I swear
reringing

alright thanks for the info user