Please help

Please help.
Am in Florida about to have hurricane come through where should I park my car?
Is op good place? Next to house but under trees

Take your car and all of your irreplacable possessions and get out of state.

Rent a hotel/motel and wait it out

Had it parked there first but my landlord said maybe here in open is better but there's power line by street and obviously trees everywhere at least op was next to building as a buffer

What do?

Too late for that.
Dont think thats necessary but fucking trees fall here just in a reg thunderstorm so just want to keep my car safe

Gtfo of Florida for fucks sake. It's not like your boss or professor is gonna expect you to show up during a hurricane

Honestly don't need to evacuate just need to keep my car as safe as possible

Either option A or B, Anyone?

Thanks....

You're welcome

wtf is wrong with you, you fucking retard. You could be killed or flooded in. Get out! I never understand why fags think, "oh i'm stronger than fucking hurricane, i will just sit it out on my porch" god damn

I'm guessing none of you are actually from Florida. My house is brick/cement not going to blow away... if my house floods it floods but it'll be maybe a couple inches at most so what? Are you allergic to the water?
And I'm in the panhane, idk a couple hundred feet above sea level and an hour away from the the nearest beach.
The only thing I'm worried about is my car and not having power for god knows how long.

>not going to blow away
It literally could you mong

>couple of inches

FUCKING LMAOOOOOO

Panhandle*
Also you're fucking retarded if you expect millions of people to evacuate unnecessarily. Dont give advice when you don't know shit about what you're talking about.
If you don't HAVE to evacuate more than likely you'll just be causing a problem for the people that actually need to, by taking up hotel rooms and causing unneeded traffic.
Fucking pussy.

It literally won't you pussy autist.

What's funny? Like I said idk if you've experience a hurricane before and idk if read what I said or do you really think every house is going to get flooded up to the ceiling? Especially in the panhandle... flooding outside will be more than a couple of inches in SOME areas yes but not INSIDE every house if you read my post.

pls post again in a few days with pics of your new indoor swimming pool

If you can, I'd try and find a parking structure or something similar and park it there, have someone with a truck or something give you a ride home and wait it out, throwing a car cover or a tarp over it wouldn't hurt either.

ya a car cover definitely wouldn't blow away in a hurricane lol

M8, you should have thought of this days ago. Park near a wall or garage door. Leaving it in the open is acceptable, if a bit ridiculous. If it's insured you shouldn't worry about it to much and just leave it in the driveway. Just don't park it in a low lying area.
>t. 954

Obviously you'd secure it in some fashion user

Also, literally lmaoing at these shitters telling you to leave. The same shitters that will turn around and call you a pussy for leaving. If you got food and water my man, you'll be alright. Houses in Florida are DESIGNED with the forethought of being in a hurricane. Yes, some houses are old and shitty, I live in a house built In 79. But they're all made of concrete and brick.

Try not to think about your car too much bro, just play it smart and stay indoors. And keep your damn windows and doors closed, unless you don't like your roof.

Smash your neighbors door down and park it inside his house

literally the only thing I can think of is finding one of those multi-story parking lots if you live in an urban area. Maybe find a park on a much higher piece of land and park it up there? People should be more lenient if you just wanna say "i didn't want to get my fucking car rusted out because of salt water"

OP, post pics of your car when it is under 4 ft of water. We'll be waiting.

I should've done that right now I just left it like in the OP in the open but not directly under branches but near buncha trees idk

Find a spot you actually like and walk back home.. ?

>You could be killed or flooded in.
It dropped to as low as category TWO at one point.

OP you need to understand that Veeky Forums has been unreasonably triggered by all the pictures of destroyed cars in Houston and now they think the entire state of Florida is going to be destroyed.

I'm here to tell you that downed power lines won't hurt your car and utility poles stay up much better than trees and trees have limbs that can fall even if the whole tree stays up. It really does look like you have trees everywhere though so maybe it actually would be safer to park up against the house so falling shit might hit the house roof and lean over the car

you know florida isn't texas right
they have marshland that can absorb tons of water no sweat