>nuFE+Archanea is/is not the only relevant FE
>Echoes has a good/bad dub and/or writing
>Tharja is a good/bad mother
>Ephraim and Eirika are/are not canon incest

What am I missing, /feg/?

Azura a best!

BERKUCK A FUCKING SHIT

Cowgirl with Faye

Cordelia as a whole, at least when you-know-who is around.

Anal

Gonzales wife.

>all drained but he still sucking

>15 seconds

Nice samefag

Garon GHB when?

>ywn get to cuck Roy in his remake

Lilina and Roy is perfect, fuck off.

dude nice

>Finish Echoes, decide to replay awakening for some reason
>Forgot how bleh the dialogue was, just as bad as Fates although it at least generally makes more sense

Who the hell wrote Echoes that it's so much better

Would a 3 star +10 rate the same as a 5 star +0?

Me.

I want to fall in love with Cordelia, marry her, always be her second choice, and accidentally be called Chrom while we have sex.

Ogma wife.

> Lilina: Gonzales… I want to be with you.

You get to marry this lovely lady but only if you have spent more than $200 on the game.

OJ Simpson's husband

Well, /feg/? Can you answer me this?

What's the chances of Soren or Lucas being on the Versus Camus banner?

I did it!
and you helped, or whatever.

no, it would rate as a 4 star +5

I don't want my kids to be jews so I'm good

Fucking this man.

It completely baffles me how everyone loves Goro and you constantly see people saying "It was so bullshit how he died, I wanted him to redeem himself and join us, fighting for true justice. Ohwell, it'll happen in the remake."

FUCKING WHAT!?

Join you? Fight for true justice? He never had any goddamn justice, everything he said the whole game was a goddamn lie.

Did you want Adachi to join up with the IT in P4 too? What about Takaya in P3? Goro murdered and injured hundreds of people, his bodycount is higher than any of the human antagonists in either of the previous modern-Persona games. The time when he was in the party, he was waiting out his time to kill Joker and the thieves were pretending to get along with him so they could trick him and save Joker. They straight up referred to him as Evil, they detested him.

Hell, he killed two of their parents and helped pin the blame of that and all his other crimes on them.

And all because his Dad was rude to him.

Fuck Goro, fuck the assholes who vote him to the top of the poll, fuck anyone who likes him and fuck Atlus for how they will absolutely bring him back in the inevitable remake and most likely let him get away with everything.

I'm so tired of the Niles meme. Glad it's mostly dead.

I want delthea to kick me in the balls.

You'll get Merric and Gwendolyn and you'll like it

A bisexual archer that lacks depth perception. Sounds pretty poorly written to me.

>cringesonafags
(lol

>implying it was ever even a thing here

Can it be more than $200 in Monopoly money?

I want Merric so thanks.

>love at First Bite+
Also I would like to add that Charlotte the Harlot's files read something like "charlott_bride_17" or something like that, so she'll get a regular version.
Eventually.
Who will share her banner? I would whale for Fugga

My wife Makoto is so beautiful! I want her to sit on me with her fat, pantyhose clad BUTT. Woah!

What about when she has sex with other men?

Why would you ever want Merric? He's so shit that he's the only 5* I removed from my favorites group.

We need Reina

Dude fuck off, Gonzales is too smart to go after that little piece of cuckbait since the B support.

Benny, Charlotte, Hayato, and Rinkah, just to get those kind of one off non-retainer Fates characters in.

Why would anyone want a character in this character collecting game? Guess I should've been a Camillafag with all the times I've had to send that bitch home, including her useless Spring version.
>inb4 assmad flier memers

I like Hana

>Also I would like to add that Charlotte the Harlot's files read something like "charlott_bride_17" or something like that, so she'll get a regular version.

I think that's fairly obvious, they did exactly the same with Xander, it's kind'a a funny idea introducing an alternate character before the default, but ahwell. Unlikely she'll be a GHB though.

Absolutely.

I dont think I can powerlevel Lyn to 40 in time to get a (You)

I wonder if all the banners from here on out will be themed to one game, every batch of new characters (excluding holiday banners) has been in that fashion since Blazing Shadows

Delthea is for lolidom

He doesn't stick around, he goes home and is free.

Limstella with Fimbilvetr when?
Nergal with Ereshkigal when?
Lyon with Naglfar when?
Niime with Apocalypse when?
Yodel with Aureola when?
Duessel with Garm when?
Tana with Vidofnir when?
Innes wtih Nidhogg when?
L'Arachel with Ivaldi when?
Athos with Forblaze when?
Elincia with Amiti when?
Pelleas with Balberith when?
Iago with Ginnungagap when?
Fates!Anna with Shining Bow when?
Arvis with Falaflame when?
Julius with Loptyr when?
Galle with Maltet when?
Ismaire with Audhulma when?
Linus with Tomahawk when?

I'm probably missing something, but is there a reason this gets posted every single thread?

>try playing a non reroll meme account
>struggling and having to grind out crap because anything below 5 star becomes utter trash later in the game

Just give her assault

Berkut did nothing wrong

As long as she knows that I love her and that she doesn't truly love me back, I'll be happy either way. I want to be cucked so hard by Cordelia.

>That alm map near the end of chapter 4 that's literally just a bunch of long corridors with mages and archers

I swear any time this game tries to do a map that isn't literally just an empty square it just comes off as annoying. Not particularly difficult (bow knight Kliff nearly solos this map outside of the armored guys), just tedious.

marx had his files for his original self in the game since feb 2

Only ones I can see happening with prf weapons are Lyon, Nergal, Athos and Julius. Everyone else will get Silver/Killer/Brave etc

This is sad.

Not really.

>Ismaire getting a prf over Joshua
Retard

only important characters with prf swords get special weapons

all those characters will have emerald axes and "raudrowl+" and stuff

I want Xander to fall in love with me and threaten to kill me if I ever leave him.

Git gud.

>Galle
Fuck that give us Miledy

They could both get it, we do have 4 Falchion wielders.

I dunno about you, man, but I'm just doing what would make my waifu the happiest.

For some reason it's really funny to me that the Silver Axe that Gunter has is a rarer weapon than an actual prf Axe like Hauteclere. Why is he the only one with a Silver Axe?

Beats marrying the cuckfu and then going in an autistic rant when she does her thing.

>30 votes no
>1 vote yes
>15 throwaway votes

Seems pretty unanimous that nobody wants you here Raul.

>Thought I'd dislike Gray
>He's hilarious as fuck

Why is Miriel so forgotten? She's a solid unit with 60% growths in everything that matters, and she's waifuable enough. Aren't her and Lute basically the same type of character?

Jarod when?
Seriously

I said right there that I didn't find it difficult because bow knights take a hot steaming dump on that map, it was just tedious and boring as fuck. Much like 95% of the fights in the game.

welcome to autism general, home of headcanon and out of character fetishes

Kozaki sucks

Predict the next GHB after Camus

>she's waifuable enough. Aren't her and Lute basically the same type of character?
In other words, she's not waifuable enough.

Rank 124 in tier 18.
Really glad I trained up Lukas, he's been wrecking face in these arena matches, literally annihilating every physical unit with Ignis, AND he has a high BST for those sweet arena scores. Merges are +1,+2,+1.

Linus

no you aren't, she cries herself to sleep at night over the fact she leads such an empty life of lust and patheticness

She's not bad, there are just other waifus out there that are more attractive and just as solid.

What about the guy who's made dozens of doujins with her and Vaike?

Him and tobin basically carry Alm's side in terms of banter. They play off each other so well and their support is pretty great as well

masked marth

the same studio that wrote awakening

Eh if you go into it eyes wide open, it's fine I suppose.

Pretty much this.

Because she's so fucking boring as a character, literally just an autistic robot. Laurent was what she should have been, an autist that's actually human.

>Out of character
>Literally quotes taken directly from the game, consistent in both Eng and JP versions

(lol

>Levail and Jarod
good taste desu

Zakson

Garon. He will end the Hector meme.

>Why is Miriel so forgotten?
Not as much as her son
>Aren't her and Lute basically the same type of character?
Not really. Miriel is only autistic. Lute is also arrogant, is great at trash-talking and has a soft side she shows to Arthur. Lute's interactions are just great overall.

Why is Gatrie so forgotten? He's a solid unit with 60% growths in everything that matters and he's husbandoable enough. Aren't he and Effie the same type of character?

If everyone has a 16 MT prf weapon, it isn't special anymore. It might as well be a generic weapon with a name.