>Be riding around town
>Come to a stop
>Enveloped in a cloud of noxious smoke
>Look at wiring harness
>Whole bundle of wires coming from ignition switch is a melted pile of tar
fucc

If only you had had Canbus :^)

I just need wires that aren't 45 years old

Dad was gonna get one but even with whatever extended non-Italian manlet parts they offer he was way too big for the bike. Italian bikes fucking blow if you aren't 2 feet tall

Finally got my supermoto tires on the 450. A lot shittier offroad but worth it for my commute and willys

Give me a reason I shouldn't.

Fugg I'd get that just to display it in my living room

because god hates fags

did you have to shorten the kickstand

Because it's pretty lame outside of commuting

cb400sf is generally cheaper and better in every single way imaginable

No but it stands almost straight up. Can't just park it anywhere

Yeah good luck getting one if you're not in aus or sea

If that was an option in Burgerland I would already have one

>live in murica
>can get any bike you want
>choose scooter made for yuropoors
Why tho

this explain your fuckery.
don't they sell the cb650f in america now?

First bike.

How are Honda still bothering with normal telescopic forks on $10K bikes? USD development is far enough along now that they should barely bump the cost up.

They can fit up a UJM with EFI, ABS, slipper clutches as standard, but they still give you forks from the 90s (and twin pot calipers making the ABS redundant on the front).

Seeing as they are making a packet getting these things assembled by heroin addicted 10 year olds in Bangkok, they could give people some radial calipers and USD forks.

Ducati can do it for about $1K extra and they aren't anywhere near the volume seller Honda is, plus all their shit is still made in Italy.

Marquez-chan a best.
Hopefully Rossi-senpai heals soon.

upside down forks are a meme unless you are at competitive levels of racing.

Or you like stiction

>that exhaust
pic related

that too upside down forks have more static friction causing them to jump down the forks because it takes more effort to start the stanches sliding tan it does to keep them sliding.

The most disgusting part of that exhaust is the giant fuck off muffler behind those macaroni elbows.

Of course, to hear Showa talk, the Big Piston solves everything

post bikes

Went for a ride with Vancouver user over labor day weekend
Cool dude

Why are there two /dbt/s up? Isn't this the wrong thread?

oh, didn't notice
whatever
make the other one full and then switch to this one here

DBT almost needs its own board.

>Tfw only riding buddy crashed his bike last year being a retard
>no one to ride with, and Portland civil engineers making it miserable to ride within 30 miles of the metro area
Summers pretty much over and I've only ridden less than a dozen times. Maybe put on 40 mile since May.

>i think its a duck katee

these women look confused

>not using your bike for every commute you can
am I in /dbt/ or /cuck central/?

What part of Portland civil engineering didn't you get? I mean who doesn't like sitting at every traffic light drenched in sweat while their bike over heats because >lol what are timers? Sensors are the only solution.
Combine that with an almost Florida level of oblivious and/or spiteful drivers and you got a recipe for a shitty commute.

>thinking about moving to Seattle
>wat do?

Thanks for the input, I'm not gonna do it. Holding out for a decent deal on craigslist/copart.

because the 650F exists

>back in bulgaria and I didn't even bring picture of baiku with me

I am blue MT09 user

i bet 90% of dbt is the virgin

Slanderous lies
I'm 190cm and fit fine on my italian

If I'm not wearing proper gear on my lower half does the type of pants matter? Don't have leather/Kevlar yet and was wondering if just wearing my tracksuit pants are any worse than jeans

Buy something low-powered and ride the whole winter, too.

Also, make the most of global warming. I swear it only rained three days this whole summer.

The brutale is supposed to have a compact sitting position.

Jeans actually have pretty good abrasion resistance.

Dont wear any artificial textiles that melt into your skin when sliding.

Based antbike with antennae reduction surgery.

Denim jeans will do better than tracksuit pants, but they still won't to particularly well. Get proper gear ASAP.

>putting them on top

Dude way to ruin the lines.

Because they crash into the tank when on the underside, and even then you can hardly see what's in them when underneath.

Also that's the way they're meant to go.

Fug mayne, nice bike. I have a dorsoduro 750 right now because of cuck euro license laws. I'd like to have a tuono one day. The dorso is fine for now, commuting to uni while waiting to get old enough for the full license

You should have added:
Virgin: clear visor, ATGATT, rides an adventure bike but too scared to go off-road

Chad: Only wears a helmet so that other riders can catch up to him because of his perfectly aerodynamic shaped head

I'm on cuck license too, I bought this a few weeks ago but haven't been able to ride it. Got my test again a week tomorrow so I'll be able to take it out.

Of course I haven't tried it out because that would be illegal :^)

You are gonna crash

Ay 750 bro

Bought a Royal Enfield Classic 500 and now I am turning all the heads, plus every Indian you meet thinks you are the coolest fucker around.

Riding it isn't terrible, the bike itself was cheap, and it was made in India, but it really isn't all that bad, I was expecting something so much worse, what I got was quite fun.. I'm gonna make a whole bunch of cool friends on this thing.

>tfw no dr650

ah yes. the pigfat old uncle of the suzuki family.

>Royal Enfield Classic 500

Ancient English tech made by Indians

The stuff of nightmares.

So are you.

Seriously though I'd love to know why you think that?

I quite enjoy the Enfields, I've tried a Bullet 500 and a Conti GT. The gearboxes are atrocious but they sound lovely and are quite fun to ride otherwise.

How does this make you feel

like someone made his daughters sit on his harley for a picture to fap to later.

She's a super star
But I fapped so yeah

Ybr sure changed in a year
Happy she found a skank

SUDDENLY
MOTOR TERMINATOR

Completely indifferent.

OH NO
THERE ARE TWO OF THEM

Post your Yamaha FZs

>Looking for first bike
>See 2002 DRZ 400 on CL
>2700 miles
>FMF exhaust and header
>Rejetted to match
>Asking $3k

It is a bit old, but is this an OK deal for a first bike?

You mean MTs.

Twig thighs to be honest, my arms are bigger.

Make sure you never attribute any monetary value to aftermarket parts. Also, it depends on your region. Anyway, what I really what to tell you is that 2002 IS NOT FUCKING OLD YOU LITTLE BRAT

Nope that model is always called the FZ.

The CB400 isn't even available in Europe, it's an Asia and Straya model. The smallest CB in Europe is the Sevenfifty if I'm not mistaken.

Americans and europoors wouldnt buy a cb400 anyway.

they are too powerful for a2 laws and too expensive for americans.

>suzuki
Dont take it unless its free

>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories, dildos and buttplugs
Honda is all about boring reliability. Standard fork will fill run until it becomes a pogo stick. USD will squirt all over it's brakes as soon as first grain of sand enters the seal.

Actually Europe gets a more modern styled CB500 which is made to fit A2 precisely. The next bigger one is the CB650 and then the CB1100.

You don't know how fork seals work do you?

Not sure, especially given that the bike it replaced had USD forks. I don't know why they didn't just recycle that fork,, the standard makes the 650F look so cheap.

>2002 drz
>2700 miles
it sounds like it sat in storage for a few years.
id be concerned about that.
if you have to ask why look up the damage that does to an engine.

If you're on an A2 license and have no other choice, get it, otherwise, don't bother.

Even on A2 he could get a detuned more powerful bike and then unlock it later on.

What is this, reddit? Of course i don't know.

Now, you're obligated to explain it to me in the most insulting, yet understandable for complete dummie way!

Is it anything like buttplugs?

Yeah but you've got to have it for two years, and bigger bikes feel like shit when restricted.

Its exactly like but plugs

I bet the cylinder wall looks like this.
Most DRZs past 500 miles do.
Dont expect it to last long

Like butt, but not quite?

move to an outlying area, the city itself is shit

if you could honestly call it rain, just enough to wet the roads before it dried up

Like plug. But opposite

>Not sure, especially given that the bike it replaced had USD forks.

It's a built to cost bike, just that Honda cost includes a pretty hefty premium as well.

why do you have a CRF1000 and I don't?

>expensive
Thats subjective

>don't take aftermarket parts into account with value
Thanks for thw advice, I'll keep that in mind, especially when looking at OLD bikes such as this one.

Aren't DRZs supposed to be reliable...?

>DRZ
>reliable
Hahahahahahaha
Suzuki is china teir shitbikes mang