Why are they so awful?

why are they so awful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZXBjVIrR08
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't speak for the mechanical aspects, but the interior is miserable and 99% cheap plastic.

fix
or
repair
daily
tony

Because neo-retroshit designs are always garbage

Just a little bit more reliable than
Lots
Of
Trouble
Usually
Serious

>Cheap
>Can't turn
>Pigfat

Every
Villian
Is
Lemons

That's Fordt retard

Pathetic 300 hp out of a v8 when v6 engines make the same

Modular was a shit

Fix
Ot
Rgain
Dony

It's the only way for the working class to afford 400+ HP, of course it's going to be cheap.

>american

Mustangs have always had solid real axles from what I've heard

Their customer base is guys in a mid life crisis and women. Their standards aren't that high. They buy them for the look and name.

Post the spurdo

Because they have horrible driveshafts on V6 Mustangs of those models.

>Mustangs have always had solid real axles from what I've heard

99 cobra

00 cobra R

01 cobra

03-04 cobra

So assuming I'm not a race car driver why do I need more than I solid rear axel? I throw mine around a 90 degree sharp bend every morning easy while going 2x the speed limit.

The thing I have noticed is 99% of people who hate on the Mustang are people who drive around in Civics and other like-4 cylinders.

Anyway if you are talking about strictly that body style, it wasn't bad for the time, cars just evolve. 300 HP from a V8 stock was actually pretty decent for the time (it's a 40HP increase from the previous generation) it's just that now cars are making more for less, V8's are expected to now make 400 HP + and V6's/Ecoboosts are expected to make 300 HP+

So now we end up with V6's/Ecoboosts stock coming off the lot faster than old V8's and new V8's stock coming faster than old modded V8's.

But if you are just talking about the Mustang in general it's actually not that bad.

independent rear is more about handling bumps or uneven pavement, not handling on smooth roads or tracks

>tfw mustangs are the replacement for the falcon
fucking bullshit

t. GM cuck

>2007

Yes?
2007 Nissan 350z had a 306hp v6
2001 E46 M3 333hp inline 6
That v8 is shit and got btfo

They weren't that awful. Even an SN95 has plenty good about it. Sure, it's not as fast as X or as good on corners as Y but they're cheap and fun to drive.

Want something better? Open ye wallet.

What's that? Sour grapes? Can't afford it? Enjoy what you can afford.

I swear Veeky Forums is never happy unless they can buy mint condition Ferraris that beat everything on the Nurbugring and get 40+ MPG while offroading for $1000 any day of the week on cragislist.

because ford recycled the 4.6 boat anchor instead comming up with a new engine(s) change that to a 5.0 coyote and it becomes a better car...

Quantity over quality. Why sell someone a decent car for x when you can sell them three shit ones for x/2 and make a tiny bit more profit while holding the working man down? It's the American way and Ford has always been a proponent of that.

If you don't like mustangs you won't be able to appreciate them for what they are . Which means this thread was a huge waste of time. Nice work OP.

It looks sadly surprised.

>tfw Stingers are the replacement for the falcon
ftfy

at least lotus' have the cool factor going for them.

because its a truck platform with a car body on top of it

implying a unibody vehicle is a truck platform

VQ burn oil like nothing else and sound like Chewbaca gargling balls
M3 cost like twice as much, let's not be delusional

>Because neo-retroshit designs are always garbage

The sn197 is one of the best mustangs ever made. The monster power that comes from the 4.6 v8 and the 4.0 v6 is almost overwhelming. Only a skilled professional could handle such a beast. The mustang is superior and you can't prove me wrong

>also
B-but muh jap sports car
Only communists but inferior jap shitboxes while the rest of the world buys real cars.
Prove me wrong
>inb4 you can't

This shit could have never sold in europe without being a laughing stock of a stanky sock.
Its design is literally from 1990 and not in a good way either.

Jesus fuck how fucking horrible ugly it is. Holy christ 2000-2014 american cars are so fucking awful to look at.
Its weird how everything went european standard in 2015. They do really look good (charger, challenger, mustang)
I even prefer american designs over german now. Although the germans stepped it up again in 2018.
Americans now only need to work on proper materials, panel alignment and technology. The design is already good.

suddenly reminded of this.
youtube.com/watch?v=LZXBjVIrR08

>eurocucks think that they can compete with superior american engineering
Just because you want to be us doesn't mean you can

>Autism Speaks

I don't think the cars themselves are too bad but man the drivers sure are faggots.

Jesus fuck how fucking horribly idiotic you are. Holy christ you are so fucking stupid. Just fucking kill yourself now. Your idiotic opinions show you have no fucking right to waste precious oxygen by breathing.

Why are you offended? Are you the fucking mindless engineer/designer that made those god forbidden american car designs from 2000-2014? They are absolutely legit fucking disgusting.

I said that 2015+ models look real damn good. And I'd love most of them to come over to europe. But pre 2015 cars? Stick that ugly shit up your ass.

>he can't accept that American cars are superior
Why even live

>using the same reaction pic twice

You are a goat fucking assface shit brained Euro cuck mouth breather whose fucking
shit opinions are what is wrong with the world today. Take your stupid fucking opinions and stick them up your ass and while you are at it kill yourself and your parents for not aborting you.
I hope some Muslim migrants fuck you up the ass with a rusty pipe while yelling "ALLU ACKBAR"
That is my opinion.

thanks for proving his point

begone mrcummy 2.0

Nobody asked you. Fuck off

t. asshurt poverty miata owner

>Gets on the bus and rides away

keep melting down poorfag lmao

Are you a moron? Clarkson drove one of those across Europe and everywhere he went people were taking pictures

>thinks he's not a poorfag

t. Homeless NA miata owner

Get over it, small but fat lad. Your cars were shit back then. If not one of the most shittiest in existence.
Be happy that you are now allowed in the elite ranks of european.
The best thing your cars could do were seduce cows and bulls.

Are you gay you dense faggot?

> elite ranks of european.
>The best thing your cars could do were seduce cows and bulls.

>small but fat lad.

t. bus rider imaginary GT86 owner

>he's actually melting down this hard

>cant even prove he owns a ratty NA Miata while I already proved I owned a car worth 10x his imaginary car

Please continue.

This is embarrassing. Now google search my image and show all the duplicates. Oh wait!

Top tier thread boys

more pics of this beauty, please

not that guy, but are you really this proud of owning that car?
It's like being proud of making the biggest turd in the sewer.

t. still can't prove he owns ANY car

what is it like having an iq of 50?

ooh an ACTUAL TOYOTA?!? Step back lads, this man is RICH!!!!

t. still cant prove he owns ANY car

They're not, perhaps in terms of fuel economy and if you lack the ability to hold a steering wheel.

what have you proven?

moar pics of this beauty pls

First
Off
Remove
Drivetrain.

you're an angry busrider, as expected

I guess I'd be pretty mad too if I had to take the bus

why do you keep posting pics of the same dindu?

He's proven he's an idiot.

t. angry busrider

t.dindu lover

best looking stang of all time
my fav gen

Your ride is 105 years old, 2.4 miles underwater, and broken into a billion pieces?

sounds like the typical Miata to me

>needs tlc
>ran when parked

At least he doesn't ride the bus

Really so if you are taking a hektic turn, and you hit a slight bump on the road your whole rear end is not effected. There have been some SRA track cars like the boss 302, but in most situations a independent rear helps and ends up more comfortable at the nend of the say

i drive a 2005 v6 convertible mustang. its a boat. mustangs are meme cars.

I unironically think that is the best looking mustang. fite me irl

username checks out

fellow drakeposter, where have you been my brethren?

>its a boat
compared to what? Any car is boat compared to Miata.

t.shitty rapper lovers

do I have to break out the lolcantturn webms?

do it please.

lmao look at this loser having a meltdown

can't let go of prehistoric memes