/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #299

"Myroid Highlight: Shiori" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but won't you make her big day special, /mkg/?

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/ (outdated)
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/kSKKj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm gonna shill my edits again~
616151 edits: imgur.com/a/kSKKj
includes futa edit and nude edits

i'll do color changes on request (probably)

>spoiler
Sure thing, a gangbang is special right?

I forgot to add it to the pastebin, thank you for reposting.

it's all good, thanks for getting around to it

Necrophiliacs please go

How does it feel like to have a dead harem?

Shshut up, they're just asleep.

Stop living in the past, user. I'm sure there are a lot of cute living Myroids waiting for you out there.

So through some quick calculations, if you do only one of Cafe, Town, or High Streets, you'll get 2/4 ingredients for pizza bread. Converting the other 2 ingredients from the stage into the other 2 ingredients for pizza will cost 1000 total (500 x 2) for 100 of both.
Pizza bread sells for 350 tickets, so 100 would get you 35000 tickets, and with an initial cost of 1000, that's a net of 34000 tickets. Not to mention all the points you get from that.
Basically it's completely viable to force pizza bread and get huge points and tickets still, which'll probably be close to the optimal strategy.

From what I can tell though, the three non-flour pizza ingredients are relatively rare, so they'll be the limiting factor. You'll also want to maximize your shop space so it'd be worth it to make and sell other kinds of bread with the leftovers instead of try to convert them into more pizza bread. The stage that has the most options available is Town, which also gives you 3/4 of the ingredients for one of the other 3/3 ranked recipes.

This means the optimal strategy is likely running Town all the time, converting Cooking Oil and Vegetables to Cheese and Spices until you can't make any more pizza bread, and then either converting one of them to Butter for Pirozhki or just turning them into Fried Bread and Pumpkin Bread, or some combo of those two options, especially once you get 4 slots from the EC. Also run the Office when it shows up for some bonus other ingredients and thus bread.

Good night /mkg/~

Too much work, not rewarding enough. I just want the achievement awards.

That's pretty simple then, just focus on any one stage and convert everything to Wheat Flour for scones. Occasionally make other things to keep your tickets up so you can keep converting.

Oh boy, time for too cute fairies.

Hey, I found one for the theme.

Post your harem then, let me see what is left in this barren game.

Thanks for writing this up!

>no skip button
This event sucks dicks

>being spoiled

>defending bad game design

We should be given the baked bread too.

And why aren't our baking slots filled automatically?

He's just tired out from dealing with the kids in his store.

That's a delivery guy.

Oh, he must just be tired from dealing with kids using their parents' credit cards to order things then.

Where the horrific DGs at?

Here you go

>loving neko succubus
It's not that ugly. Wouldn't want it reced on my girls though catgirls are shit

When do you guys think the next Wig Gacha will be?

When was the last one?

Fallen princess. Just ended.

Good afternoon /mkg/~

bad sleep schedules general.

Did the horror theme get a winner yet?

Hopefully soon

Tomorrow

Yes, I did.

ded

What are all the entries?

The theme was a failure as expected and and are the only entries.

Remember when people blamed dreams for not waking up their girls?

Oh no, really?

Yah

That sucks. I wish there had been more.

Sluts would have been a better theme.

But are you sure those are the only two entries? The AB one is a stretch and the DG one looks like a screenshot of somebody else.